All hotels in Burlingame, California, United States of America
777 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA, 94010, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Satisfied."
This room met our needs. It was clean, comfortable and close to the airport. We called ahead and asked if they could have a crib waiting for us in the room. They said no, but did bring one up promptly when we arrived.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
shawn
"close to the airport and NOT noisy from planes"
We had a nice non smoking second floor room and it was most comfortable for us to stay for only one night. The room was attractive and the hot water for the shower was just right. I can Not find anything to write negative about my short time spent at the hotel. I WOULD go again if the chance presents itself. Thank you
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Fair Great staff"
Computer glitch so my family who had reservation could not check in so had to go else were
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Melvin
"Close to the airport"
Check in was quick and simple. Room was cleaned but lack of air freshener etc in the bathroom. Decent for a hotel that is close to the airport.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Only stayed one night but suited our needs...clean, 24 hour restaurant, nice view and close to the airport
Other trip May 16, 2015
Ashley
"Close to the airport, cafe, but loud"
I am a frequent business traveler to the SFO area and my room for this trip was on the first floor as the room type I booked was only available on that floor (said to me when I checked in). The room was NOT private at all. In fact, on three different occasions, other guests stopped and peered into my room, making for an awkward moment. I have stayed at this hotel in the past and if you can get on an upper floor, it is very comfortable and private. My room was also handicap accessible which had its own peculiarities including no place to put my toiletries in the bathroom.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Stay Away!"
Overpriced, dingy, not what one would expect for so much money…Embassy Suites-class money for a trailer-park experience. Concrete block walls, dirty, bed pillows that doubled for upholstered bricks. Asked for more pillows; they didn't have any extras! Really?!
Other trip May 14, 2015
JoriJohnson
"We liked it."
Clean room, nice location, the only problem I had was not knowing about the $10.00 parking fee.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Convenient airport hotel by the bay shore"
Overall a nice hotel and pleasant sta close to the airport. A couple odd issues like a dirty pink rag was left in my room 2 nights in a row. I came back to the room to find the bath tub was also strangely filled with water 1 day. Otherwise a pleasant place to stay for 3 nights, comfortable bed, nice room decor. Outlets easily accessible by nightstand and desk, which is something I've found annoyingly missing from larger hotels. Nice 24hr diner linked to hotel and free Burlingame shuttle just across the street at Doubletree. Red Roof also has a free airport shuttle but it only runs twice an hour. Very nice walking/running path along the bay shore nearby.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Kam
"we had a great time"
well me and my girlfriend are in between apartments and we have our little puppy with us oh boy did he love being close to the water it was really nice to walk out your front door and live the other to look right into the water had a very nice time Hotels staff was great everything was perfect
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
"Hotel staff"
At time of checking in hotel staff 3 ladies and a guy all working there kept making jokes and flirting with each other. 10 minutes later this lady helped me checking in but didn't charge me for parking..so I went back to get parking permit..she then charges me twice for the room $97and $20 for parking..then she said the $97 was just a pending charge it should credit back to account..but it didn't..I don't know why I hot charged in the first place.. Even that front desk lady didn't know how to answer my question.. She kept saying because she slide my credit card..huh!,,really bad customer service..I have been staying at red roof all the time ..but its time to pick another hotel.the only reason they are busy is because of tourist not locals.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Good night sleep"
Great room, comfortable beds. Overall a good night stay in a goof neighborhood.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
travis
"Nice Stay"
it was perfect for what we needed. Good price compared to other hotels in the area. Great location to SFO. Nice 24 hour restaurant connected to hotel. Friendly staff. Nice comfortable shower but water puddle forms outside the tub. Vending machine will charge your credit card without dispencing and staff cant reimburse you. I saw a $2.75 charge in my account I'll have to chase down if I want to bother.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Coolidge Jr
"Park bench ranks higher"
Parking is extra - paid in advance - separate from the room charge. Room safe is a required extra charge - not optional.
19 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"We stay here often"
We have stayed here half a dozen times. No carpets makes the room almost hypo-allergenic. The beds are very comfortable. The staff is friendly and I like the fact that we see many airline employees there. The 24 hour restaurant serves inexpensive, good, clean food and has extremely friendly staff. Surrounded by lagoon and bay gives it almost a country feel and surprisingly little airplane noise despite the proximity to the airport. BUT, if you're handicapped, avoid the rooms with adjoining doors if you don't use both rooms - you can literally here every word spoken in the other room - most annoying!
3 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Kersten
This hotel was ok, but when I booked it on Expedia it was listed as a 3 star hotel. It is not a 3 star hotel.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Try Somewhere Else"
I booked this hotel for one night as I had an early flight out of SFO. When I got there to check in, they had a line out the door and one, very confused, hotel clerk trying to check everyone in. He was moving at the speed of a snail and it seemed like he had no idea what he was doing. When I finally got checked in after waiting in line for almost an hour, I went to my room and the first key I tried didn't work. The second one thankfully did, so I didn't have to go back to the front desk. I got settled in and then went looking for the ice machine. I found one on the first floor and it was out of order, but had no sign advising so. I walked back to the front lobby and now there were two clerks, none of with acknowledged my presence. I waited for 5 minutes to ask where a working ice machine was and they never even looked at me. I checked 3 different floors and finally found a working machine. Later, I tried to get some water out of the vending machine, which was also broken. I also called the front desk to schedule a wake up call and it rang for about 5 minutes before I gave up and hung up. I would never stay at this hotel again based on the service and how many things did not work. However, the room was pretty clean and the bed was comfortable.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Nick
"OK for what it is."
A convenient place to stay after a cross-country trip, arriving late at night. Relatively quiet and comfortable. But not as clean as we would have liked- mold around base of shower and stuffy smell when we arrived.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Cheap, but..."
Rubbish hotel with a cheap price tag. Don't expect anything to be functional or above the quality level of a Motel 6.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Christopher
"Convenient"
Tiny room without any frills; not even a box of Kleenex. It was, however, clean and convenient and cheaper than a SF hotel.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
MM
"OK Hotel, incompetent staff"
We bought and paid for rooms 2 weeks before the stay. When we came to check in, which was in the evening, it took them 30 minutes to check us in. The reason was because they were "looking for our room". What does that mean? We paid for the rooms, why aren't they ready? Then they said they overbooked. That's not my problem. Eventually they put us in rooms that were cheaper rooms that what i paid for on Expedia. They said they can't refund the difference and that i have to contact Expedia for that. Very upset about the whole deal.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Back up place if there is no other choices"
The property is a fancier version of Motel. The room seems clean, but there is no soundproof. You can hear everything loud and clear of your next wall neighbor. The facility doesn't justify for the cost. It is just a back up place if you absolutely can't find anything in the area.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"I wouldn't stay here again."
Bad experience checking in as I was told that some rooms have bugs. I booked a king bed and wasn't given one. The shower curtain didn't prevent water from going outside the shower. The floor was drenched so I had to use the extra towels to dry it up. When checking out, they told me that my receipt would come from hotels.com and didn't provide. They also said that hotels.com would adjust the rate down due to no King bed. I was overcharged by $210 and had to call the hotel to refund me the difference. The only good thing about this stay was the cafe attached to the hotel and the free WiFi.
3 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Anthony
Spent 2 nights after a flight. Close to airport but not too noisy, food on location. Nice walking areas across street. Had a great stay for an airport hotel!!
1 night trip Apr 3, 2015
"Overpriced motel billed as hotel"
This hotel was disappointing - at almost $200 a night, it offers little more than the most basic motel room. Spartan, poor quality furnishings, and a noisy environment outside made for an unpleasant stay. Not recommended.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Ursula
"dont stay here!!!!!!!!!!!!"
horrible smelled looked nothing like the pictures was exremley unhappy
3 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
gloria
"Hotel in South S.F,"
Nice Hotel for the money deal, but the beds are bad for those with sensitive backs. Mattress was to soft or this case old and slept in.. but thats to be expected for this type of hotel. Other than that its nice to have a 24 hr restaurant in the lobby for those late night cravings. But i would recommend the hotel to anyone who just needs to lay there head down, but leave during the day for fun activities.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Mel
"San Francisco"
Internet very slow
6 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
joe
"RED ROOF iNN ."
I really enjoyed my stay But the only problem I had was they charge 10$ for parking per night . I think that's way too much just to park your car for one night.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2015
"Red Roof Inn"
Room was fine. Hotel hallways and elevator are shabby. Vending machines are empty. Good shuttle service to the airport.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"Awesome 4 night stay in frisco"
Great room nothing to complain about except the bathroom had some damage but the staff told me it would be fixed when we left very attentive.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Very close to Highway, very noisy."
It is a basic hotel. It did have one of the nicest TV's that we have seen in a hotel. Room is older but comfortable. Had everything you needed. They do give you earplugs and you will need them to sleep. Traffic noise was pretty loud. They did have a shuttle to the airport that was a nice plus.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Good price but needs updates."
Close to the airport and easy highway access. Very noisy with traffic, car alarms and airport noise. Because the rooms are accessed directly from outside, no privacy. Interior was clean but needs updating. Some mold in the shower caulk, cigarette burns on comforter. If want easy and inexpensive its a good choice, but I will not go there again.
Arnold
"Conveniently located to SFO"
It was OK, not stunning, just OK. Having a restaurant located on the property and open 24/7 was a nice feature.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
It was nice.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"It was nice, clean, and staff was friendly"
Love that they were dog friendly. I would recommend to anyone
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
alex
"Simple stay"
No frills, everything a traveler needs, all at a low price. Building was a little old, and the immediate area is lacking attractions, but apart from that, you won't find anything to complain about.
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
"Recent stay at Red Roof"
The staff was very courteous. Room clean. Area fine. Would stay again. Thank you
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Christine
This room was very small, they only provided one bath, face and wash towel for 4 people. There was a lot of noise throughout the night. In addition, we used the toilet the first time and had to call for assistance. They brought up a toilet plunger.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Red roof inn sfo"
The insonorisation from one room to another or from the elevator is not the greatest.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"It's a small room with a huge bathroom, close airp"
The room is ok, nothing extraordinary. Good if you have low budget and need to stay by yourself close to the airport. The staff is nice. The don't have breakfast included but there's a restaurant next door to the hotel which is open 24 hours.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Andrea
"Close to the SFO airport"
Hotel appearance and room seemed to be old and dated. Close to the airport so you can hear the airplanes all night
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Big Dog
"good location, clean room, but no service"
room is very clean, location is good, that's all
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2015
"It's an inn"
I got in late at night and was dissapointed it was an inn type facility. I was a little scared walking through the open corridors to get to my room. Though nothing bad happened, i would not stay alone there again. I did not see any security personnel on site. The rooms are renovated, they are clean and have new flat screens. The lobby can use a little renovation as it seems really old and shabby. Overall good for one or 2 nights
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
elizabeth
"NOT impressed, Choose alternate hotel"
Be prepared to pay $10 per night for parking. They WILL tow your car. We watched them tow several cars in the parking lot. Less than impressed to say the least. We stayed there twice. Once on way to airport and once on way home. It is very convenient and one of the more economical places and had great reviews which why we chose this hotel, but I was not even remotely impressed. The first stay our room had the appearance of being clean. When we arrived to our room the door wasn't even closed and locked. It appears the lock sticks and the room service didn't even lock the door. the comment cards were sticky the tables were sticky, the bathroom floor was filthy and was covered in hair and the room was covered in dust. When I went down to speak to the manager, he was very nice and apologetic and said they would take care if it right away. We went to dinner and went back to our room and no one ever came to our room to reclean. On our second stay it was the same story. Both rooms had floor molding peeling away from the walls and clearly in need of repairs. They had fresh towels soaps and plastic cups but we were left wondering if the sheets were even clean. They have a 24 hour restaurant that we thought would be convenient. But save your money! It is terrible. The food is over cooked and over priced, the staff is unfriendly.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"red roof"
Terrible guest service. Uncomfortable, not clean
17 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Expensive for what you get"
The restaurant in the lobby is very expensive. It was probably double the price of what it should have been, but I guess it's because of convenience. The restaurant is also understaffed, so service was poor. It took almost 30 minutes to flag down a waiter to get the check. The room was decent (very plain though). However it was expensive for no free breakfast or special services. The laundry room was out of service until the last night of my stay. It was $2.75 for per washer load and $2.75 per dryer load, which I believe is outrageously expensive. The highest perk was the free shuttle service from the hotel to the airport and vice versa. My suggestion, spend a little extra and go to a hotel that has the amenities for the price.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"One of The worst hotels ever."
Upon arrival staff was good. But when I went in the room, I couldn't stand the bad smell. Sheets were wet, maybe because of moisture. To shorten, I went to sleep in my car, because I had an itchy feeling provoked by a filthy room.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Isaac
Our hotels keys did not work all of the time. We had to get new ones but even those didn't work. Guests were very loud outside of our room. Talking on the phone, and such! Also, unexpectedly had to pay to park for each night. Don't understand why that was necessary.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Don't expect a Lot"
The staff at the front desk were inept. Every time I called the front desk for service, they they either didn't attempt to understand the issue, or they hung up on me. It was truly frustrating. My room was quite nice, but the shower curtain was too short. No matter how I arranged it, the floor would flood. Also, they did not supply ample towels. Most importantly, the Internet connection is anemic at best. Regarding the grounds, the elevator and hallways smelled strongly of urine. There were also some unusual looking characters walking around. There was no security to be seen. Overall: If you want to save a little money and your expectations are low, this hotel could be an okay choice. That said, I wouldn't feel safe sending my wife or daughter to stay there alone. Hold your breath on the elevator. Once you get into your room, you will be pleased enough.
4 night business trip Mar 25, 2015