All hotels in Burlingame, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here777 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA, 94010, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Ok"
Fine for a evening
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"All is not well under the Red Roof !!"
We booked a double bed non-smoking room, when we got into our room the room smells of heavy tobacco. Instead of giving us the room we wanted, the supervisor give us a "upgraded room" he claimed to be, which in actuality is a handicap room with only one king size bed. The shower has a wood bench with no dividing wall in the bathroom, the bathroom floor is flooded when taking a shower. We are both seniors with heart condition since it is already one o'clock in the morning and we are exhausted we took the room. We could not sleep and I went to complain at the front desk 4 o'clock in the morning. The supervisor told me he already gave us the "better upgrade room" and he wanted me to leave and stop complaining, if not, he will have the police throw us out "right now" (at 4 o'clock AM). I left the lobby for our room shaken and angry. This is the worst hotel we stayed in our entire life. This Red Roof Inn in Burlingame seems to accommodate a lot of guests from Asia which normally smokes heavily...as there is a note in every room warning a $200 fine for smoking in the room. Anyway, this hotel was a nightmare for us totally.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Very limited towels and napkins . Everything else looks good .
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Not the best"
With holes in the wall and a filthy carpet, I was not pleased with my stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Anthony
"Won't book red roof again"
This is only a 2* hotel. It was dirty, see through towels, the room didn't smell good, very old and run down.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Ed
"It was OK"
My stay was OK. Noisy but clean.
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"No Frills - you don't get much, but it was clean."
Clean room, and reasonably comfortable bed. No frills otherwise.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"not bad"
it was good
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
nerigene
"Very nice stay"
I had a very nice 5 day stay at the Red Roof Inn recently. The manager Jeffrey was very helpful from the moment I was checking in. He suggested a certain room because it would be quiet, which it was. There was a problem with the in-room safe not working in my first room so he quickly moved me to another room...no problem. I would recommend staying in this hotel.
5 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"ok"
it was ok!
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"never again"
My stay was terrible checked into 3 different rooms the first night the first was dirty the second room had an overwhelming cigarette smell. I stay in a lot of hotels this one horrible service from the maid up!
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Billy
"Thank you"
Wish they would have told be about the type of shower/bath inthe first gloor rooms. Was concerned with slip issue
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
Maggie
"Best value"
Solid good stay. Long difficult work days made me want to run back home but the guest services at Red Roof allowed me Start my nights with a pleasant short sleep. Rooms very clean. Area good and surprisingly convenient if your business is San Francisco and/or San Jose.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"flooded"
on our last night of stay the room got flooded and the water came from no where. The sink was ok and the tub was ok. We came back from sight seeing our room got flooded. my suit case got wet. urgh:(
3 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Josie
"Great experience"
As I stayed at the hotel I would hear lots of laud noise outside my door for long periods of time
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Alejandro
"Clean and Modern"
I was pretty surprised at how clean and modern-looking the room was, as I didn't expect much from a hotel where I was just doing a short overnight stay before my 7AM flight. If I were staying south of the city on business or had another early flight, I'd definitely stay here again. It was very nice!
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
Ashley
"Great value for the price !"
We got a great deal at this hotel through Hotels.com. . Great and convenient location .The property is big and the overall cleanliness outside could be a little better. The elevator was rattley. The next time we were trying to book this hotel, the price had almost doubled! Overall the value for the price was very good . Will stay again.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Bugs in the room"
Fine but bugs in the room
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Lauren
"Not fancy but has all the basics covered"
This hotel isn't new or fancy but gets the job done. Free Wi-Fi worked well. Leann's restaurant is open 24 hours and serves great food. Overall good value for the money.
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"One night stay at Red Roof Hotel"
What ever they clean the room with was a little strong. We had to leave the door open to get some of the smell out. The café that is at the hotel was very poor service. We sat for 10 minute before anyone even ask us for coffee.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Unclean"
You get what you pay for, or maybe less. Firs room smelled bad, smoke, pot, unpleasant. Second room was ok, still unclean bathroom.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Fernando
"Thank you Red Roof"
Staff was amazing ! Hotel was super nice compared to the Red Roof in my neighborhood , lol . 24hour restaurant downstairs was super convenient . Room was a little small for two girls trying to get ready, but I didn't expect it to big big . Overall way more than I expected for the price ! Super amazing stay .
3 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
alyssa
"Mistreatment of Registered Guests"
I booked two people on this trip. I made the reservation under my cousins name with additional traveler myself. When I tried to register at Hotel the manager refused to register me stating the reservation was under a different name. I was forced to go and print out the booking detail and prove the credit card used was mine and I was an additional guest. After a few hours the manager allowed me to register. Very disappointing and embarrassing being accused of misbehavior when we did nothing wrong.
3 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Kenneth
"need more pillows"
Only 2 pillows per bed and none were available. Get more pillows ASAP!!!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Your basic place to lay your head"
Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was pleasant.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Pleasant and warm reception. Comfortable rooms, excellent location
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Noisy Noisy Noisy"
Noisy. Scary. Awful stay. Will never stay there again. I picked it to be close to Anza parking & because it was so close to other nice hotels. Price way to high considering how noisy & old it is.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2015
Cheri L.
"Work for what I needed"
Only came here to sleep didn't spend any time in the room. The only complaint I have is you hear everything going on outside. I would stay here again
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
chris
"Red Roof Inn review"
It worked good for an extra night we needed.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
Irene
"Close to airport, free shuttle"
I ended up booking this hotel because there was a big conference in town and I was unable to book a hotel downtown or a different airport hotel. However, I was pleasantly surprised - the hotel room was updated and comfortable, there was a free airport shuttle that ran on a schedule, WiFi was free, and there was a nice restaurant attached to the hotel. As expected, rooms open to outside corridors, which I don't like. Airplane noise was apparent too. However, for the price, convenience, and unexpected updates and amenities, I was very happy with this choice.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Deb
"ok for few hours. It's a hotel"
very basic hotel
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Adequate"
Okay place to stay in transit. Radio went off at 2:56am full blast which was not good; when I reported it at the desk in the am, they weren't particularly apologetic. Decent 24 hour cafe attached.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
ted
"Pleased"
Quite satisfactory
5 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Convienent location"
Lobby staff was rude(two big Hispanic ladies), the gentleman was nice. Our room keys wouldn't open the door every night we came back to the inn. Had to go all the way to the lobby to get them working again
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
H
"good stay overall"
Small rooms to move around. No blow dryer in rooms for us girls.They only problem is hearing the airplanes coming and going but overall good.Girls in the front too loud talking about their personal life when checking in.
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Vanessa
"They have a good restaurant."
Thought the staff was somewhat rude, but I guess you get what you paid for.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
MJ
"will stay again"
The desk was very accommodating with requests; the restaurant is pretty good...with quite a bit of variety from burgers to chinese specialties. The stay with a pet was by far our best out of six we stayed at recently. Right next to walking path. Super convenient to airport...you don't even have to get on the freeway. And the price hard to beat in the area.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"Sketchy. Worried about my personal safety. Dirty,"
Very disappointed with quality of motel. Dirty, bad bed, loud AC lumpy pillows no carpet on floor dirty pool loud neighbors basically a really crappy MOTEL
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"OK"
It's what it is - an airport hotel. It's an OK place to sleep and there is a diner downstairs if you don't feel like looking for a place to eat far away. The rest is obvious - 101 on one side, airport on the other, a lot of water around. If you have a meeting around the rush hour beware of the 101 traffic and start moving early. They did some rather noisy something from 4 to 9 am on Thursdya morning. The annoying part was that they have a hotel policy of only giving two sets of towels to a room regardless of the number of people staying and told me that my only option is to come to the reception every night and get an extra set if I need one.
8 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Aleksey
"Not a fan"
The first room they gave me hadn't been cleaned. My keycard didn't work when I got back from work requiring me to get another one from the lobby. The hotel isn't in pristine condition to say the least. I certainly won't be coming back
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Sean
"Fine for Early SFO Flights"
This is a fine hotel if you have an early morning flight at SFO and don't want to have to drive to the airport. The hotel offers shuttle service every 30 minutes. Our stop was the last at the airport (the international terminal) and from the hotel to terminal was only about 15 minutes. The hotel itself is definitely a "budget" hotel, nothing too fancy. It was clean and the front desk staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Johnny
"Great value"
Awesome value in the Bay Area. Only drawback was the age of the hotel, interior appeared kind of old.
3 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Bad experience- would not recommend"
we booked a 2 night stay at the Red Roof Inn. We were given a room on the top floor, which is just ok. The room was really small and had a musty smell. there were only 2 towels provided in the room. We specified in our booking that we were traveling with a child. Called front desk to request for an extra towel. We got told to go down to the front desk and get our extra towel because there was no housekeeping that could bring our towel. Few minutes later, we found out that the toilet flush didn't work. Called front desk again to report the problem. They decided to move us to another room because they don't have anyone to fix it right away. On our second day, we requested for them to make up and clean our room. We even put the door sign to make up our room. We were out the whole day touring the sights, and we got back to the hotel, we were shocked to find out that nobody cleaned the room. Housekeeping only put fresh towels and took the trash. We called front desk but the lady who answered was not even apologetic. They didn't care! We had to again! go down the lobby to get one extra towel because housekeeping took our 3 towels and only left 2 fresh towels. Upon checkout, we agin mentioned the problems that we encountered to the front desk and again, they were not even apologetic! The guy checking out in front of us also complained that he found a huge spider in his room. I think that is also worth mentioning, We will never book at any Red Roof Inn again! Very unpleasant stay
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Amor
the woman staff at front desk was very rude. I was like it was a problem to help. as far as the room it was clean
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
k
"Business trip"
Compared to the other hotel / motel rates in the immediate area, I thought it was a good value. The rooms are clean, and there is a cafe/dinner on the property. I would, and probably will stay here again
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
dano
"Red Roof Inn"
Clean, comfortable, polite staff, wifi a bit slow but over all good
4 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Decent hotel"
In terms of cleanliness, it was pretty good. However, the hotel staff messed up the check-in by giving me a room that's already occupied. They apologized and explained that it was due to their system being slow in processing the rooms. Outside wind/air blew into the room through the edges of the door, but it wasn't too bad. Room wasn't stocked with soap or shampoo so I had to call them about it (my friend's room was stocked properly though).
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Damp room"
The room felt wet and moldy.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
brittany
"Red roof inn by the airport"
Nice and clean hotel. Our room was updated. Plenty of parking spaces. We traveled with 2 kids and the room was pretty comfortable for the 4 of us. I would have given it a 5 star but because our room didn't come with a fridge or microwave as advertised, it's only getting 4 stars. Staff at the front desk was very helpful. A short drive from a lot of eateries. Overall, a good location and we would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
AC
"Nice stay!!"
Great stay! Only issue was having to get a new key everyday.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014