All hotels in Groton, Connecticut, United States of America
404 Bridge St, Groton, CT, 06340, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Will not go back"
Staff was nice but the place was in disrepair, someone left a big wrench under the sink which was not reassuring. Everything worked the linens were clean but I can not think of anything else positive. I will not go there again.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Ok for the night and location"
The room, beds & towels were clean and fresh - that's the most important. Shower however was a little stained and the exterior had some deferred maintenance (specifically the back stairs were a little smelly) but the staff was very friendly. It does have a very "one night stand motel" like feeling to it on the exterior, but it was only 20 min from Mohegan Sun and I had a peaceful night's sleep. Didn't have time to use the pool but it looked very clean and well maintained. a good stop for an in and out stay.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Val
"It was good!"
It was good, good service,good breakfast, good room.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2014
Service was excellent. We had to change rooms twice - once because the door opener didn't work; once because the air conditioner didn't work. Once we got settled things were good. Did not have time to use either the pool or fitness center. Overall, the hotel was okay, but it really needs some sprucing up.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
ok needs update very old rooms musty smelling
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Great Value in Groton"
My wife and I needed to travel to Groton on short notice due to a family emergency. This Quality Inn was a great value, and exceeded out expectations. Access from I-95 was easy. The room was spotless, and nothing appeared worn or old. The bed was comfortable, and the air conditioner was fairly quiet. At one point around midnight it sounded like the guests above us were conducting a bowling match, but the noise ended quickly, without my wife or I having to complain.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Silas
Got to hotel check in was great put our luggage in went out to get something to eat I went in to shower had water running for around 5 mins and found out there was no hot water,Called front desk found out boiler was broken never got hot water.The least they could have done was leave a voicemail so that guests would have known there was a problem.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
gary
"Good price, decent place to stay"
The breakfast area was very pleasant. Nice to have warm foods available, even though they were the pre-packaged variety. Everything was very pleasant and clean. The bathroom was spotless, but the main bedroom area was a little dingy and lower class. The doors that allow access between rooms were on bad hinges and did not even have molding around them. But everything was clean and satisfactory for our stay! A good deal for our overnight!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Carla
"Wonderful!"
Very clean and the staff was amazing!
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Lila
Horrible....never again....pool was in poor conditions. ..floor was dirty.....towels had mildew on them. ..rooms were smelly. ...air conditioner kept shutting off every few minutes....worst stay ever
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"What a nice Surprise."
Shocked by the quality for the price. Rooms were super clean. Beds were comfortable. Close to Mystic attractions and staff was great. Hope to stay there again soon.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Great for the price!"
The staff is very friendly! The pool was great! The hotel does need some sprucing up but it is well worth the price!!!! I would recommend it to friends.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Average at best. The facility needs upgrade or new carpets and general up keep. The first room assigned has an unpleasant smell: molding smell. The next assigned room upon request to change is a bit better!
1 night trip May 21, 2014
Pastor Yin
"Close to all!"
Close to all, clean, nice service and near the best breakfast at Norm's Diner. Near to Casinos. We are going back in July.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2014
Mandi M
"It was good"
The people were very helpful and nice here.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"incredible staff abd breakfast"
We were very pleased with this stay. The people working there were incredible and very helpful. They had printed directions to where we wanted to go. One woman, Audrey, even had a Sudoku for me on Sat at breakfast since she knew I did them over breakfast and there was no new paper on Sat.
3 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Paula Kosman
"Good Quality and verreasonable rates"
I stayed 2 nights, the second night becuase the first exceeded my expectations. I found the hotel clean and nice, although somewhat older which was fine. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The morning breakfast was good with a number of choices. I would definately stay there again. I was happy with my choice.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
It was great for the price - but outside of toilet was disgusting room #338 Very quiet place to sleep rooms are very spacious and also close to both casinos.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
bobkim
"Enjoyed but COLD water!!!"
Our stay was brief, but enjoyable. There was not enough hot water for 2 people in a room, though. We worked around that by taking a very cold shower; 1 of us the 1st day and the 2nd of us the 2nd day. That way, we both got showers, even though, if you got the short stick, you FROZE....
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Gail
"not bad for the price"
Hotel was clean. It will be fine if you are not a hotel snob. It is not a 5 star hotel.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"how is this place still open"
That's says it all
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"clean"
The only negatives that I would give this place are #1 the doors are on the outside so if you intend to use the indoor pool & its cold out, prepare for a frozen tush.# 2 no refrigerators in the rooms , other wise , its a clean & comfortable motel...
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
lee
"Nice place for the money"
Nice place. Only stayed one night but no issues
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Good service"
The room had some issues with the lighting /electrical issues but the cleanliness and service more than made up for it. We laughed of the flickering lights because they were so nice and clean.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
"Good."
Near Mohegan Sun. Straight shot. Comfy bed. Good breakfast. Clean sheets and towels.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Great Value For The Price"
No problems checking in. The first room was clean, however the toilet could have been a little cleaner. Adam at the front desk was very nice and understanding and moved us to another room. The second room had no problems.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Good for the price"
Staff was very friendly, breakfast area was nice and breakfast was decent. Room was clean and comfortable. Outside of hotel is a bit weather beaten but you can't beat the price.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2014
"Over all very good."
Experience was good, i enjoyed my stay. There was nothing broken. The staff was nice.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Savannah
"Wish I had more time to relax..."
Such a cozy place, I was only there overnight but it would have been nice to have had extra relaxation time in the hotel and room.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
LM
"Good value but need clean pillows"
Just nees to clean better the sheets and pillows smells
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Provided everything we needed and more!"
We stayed at the hotel for a week during a family emergency, everything we needed was provided. The gym, pool and laundry on site were life savers! The staff went out of their way to be helpful and considerate! They made sure we had everything we needed even including paperclips for paperwork we were working on. We would stay there again if we needed to go back to that area.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Alison
"Easy on/off I-95, close to Mystic sights"
Excellent
2 night trip Feb 2, 2014
Bill Giroux
"It serves its purpose"
As an economy line hotel it serves its purpose well. A definite step up from others of its class. Room could have been a bit more clean, but all in all a pleasant stay while on a short business trip.
2 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
Aaron
"first room was terrible, upgraded room better"
The whole purpose our trip was to rent a low cost decent hotel for a trip to foxwoods. To get to it the hotel served its purpose for a last minute same day booking on a Saturday. I would I stay here again, most likely not. Considering the hotel was about 20 minutes away from foxwoods, it was not the ideal location for us. We ended up driving because it was about $25-$30 for a cab ride one way. As for the rooms.....this isn't the first quality inn we have stayed at, so we had no reservations booking it again. The initial room that was booked at this location was terrible. It looked like we were staying in a sewer.Thee walls had water stains and the corners of the floors and rugs appeared dusty and unkempt. The room gave an over all unclean feel. We pulled the blankets down to check the sheets, there was dirt and hair. Cheap rooms should still be clean. We asked for new sheets and the girl at the desk gave us an upgrade instead. The upgraded room was like a completely different hotel and met our initial expectations, clean and livable. The only downfall we had with our new and improved room was the pillows and we had the same issue with the other quality inn. They are all down feathers and have no neck support so we did not sleep well and woke up with stiff necks. I would suggest bringing your own if you can...
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2014
NH couple
"Convenient to Mystic Village and Seaport"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel could use some upkeep in maintenance.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
John D
"random stay"
room was clean, bed tough and the sink didnt work. the breakfast in the morning didn't look appealing..the staff was very friendly though
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
m
"Convenient to Mohegan Sun, Cheap"
This place is a basic motel. It's clean, cheap, and comfortable. The staff is friendly. There's a small heated indoor pool. They have a complimentary breakfast which is unexciting (bread products, juice) but plentiful. The decor is dated and looks a little old but it's not shabby. I usually stay there when I'm going to Mohegan Sun casino, which is conveniently about 15 to 20 minutes away, because it costs about five times less than staying at the casino. There's an all night diner nearby, and several quaint restaurants along the Groton water front area.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Price was good and had a good free breakfast
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Quality Inn
"Convenient and reasonable close to highway"
My overall take on this hotel was good really had no major problems. It was in need of some repairs but that didn't have any issues with our stay. Friendly employees nice breakfast ,convenient location off highway priced reasonably. Would go back again.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Bob S.
"It is good for its class"
I was pleased with my stay here. The breakfast was better than a lot of other ones I've experienced and the staff was friendly and attentive during our two night stay. I was very surprised and please with the attitude of the staff. It's not anything fancy or incredible, but for a Quality Inn, it was a good experience.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"nice place to stay"
i liked it was good had a microwave, fridge and flat screen tv and brk
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Good breakfast"
I had to change the room twice, because the rooms had a rather loud fan noise, coming from the bathroom. This noise could not be turned off, and I would not be able to sleep with this noise.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Nitin
"Good for the price"
The hotel was good for the price, but a few things really made my rating lower: 1) The condition of the pool was horrid. It was a dark green and the bottom of the pool and sides were slimy. Yes, when you stepped into the water it was slippery and covered in slime. 2) Only 1 ice machine that I could find 3) Plug locations, as with many older hotels was nonexistent.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
DWY
"With the price I paid was a nice exp"
Good hotel clean needs improvement in customer service staff
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
yoo
"A good hotel for staying a night or two ..."
It is nice, the breakfast and the pool was pretty good. It is a standard motel, but clearly above the average from what I know. The staff was really friendly as it was quiet at night.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Stephan
"You get what you pay for"
Ok, i will keep it short,,, Good stuff : location, friendly room service staff Bad stuff: place is infested with a strange bug that flies,, my room had 4 ,, had to change rooms , talked to staff and they said its due to rooms be outside and its the new bugs!!! My bed sheet was stained in the new room and walls are thin..
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2013
K
"Great!"
It was a great spot. Very convenient, nice staff, good breakfast. The room was clean and comfortable. I would absolutely stay there again!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Jane
"Hard to locate!"
Poor signs....It took time to find the hotel. If you are driving on Bridge St. do not go beyond the signs marked lodging on the main road! The hotel is right before the main road and the Quality sign is hidden from view...it's across from Knights and tucked away! The area was questionnable and we had a room behind the building which made it even creepier! All looked well in the a.m. and continental breakfast made up for our doubts...great home made waffles! The receptionists were very helpful and pleasant! Not too far from Mystic and Casino!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"easy to find"
Outdated rooms, there was no fridge. Nothing fancy for the price.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Close to Sub Base"
Your front desk clerk, the Scottish woman, was awesome! Very friendly and helpful insight for our move.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2013