All hotels in Groton, Connecticut, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here404 Bridge St, Groton, CT, 06340, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"not bad for the price"
Hotel was clean. It will be fine if you are not a hotel snob. It is not a 5 star hotel.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"how is this place still open"
That's says it all
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"clean"
The only negatives that I would give this place are #1 the doors are on the outside so if you intend to use the indoor pool & its cold out, prepare for a frozen tush.# 2 no refrigerators in the rooms , other wise , its a clean & comfortable motel...
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
lee
"Nice place for the money"
Nice place. Only stayed one night but no issues
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Good service"
The room had some issues with the lighting /electrical issues but the cleanliness and service more than made up for it. We laughed of the flickering lights because they were so nice and clean.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
"Good."
Near Mohegan Sun. Straight shot. Comfy bed. Good breakfast. Clean sheets and towels.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Great Value For The Price"
No problems checking in. The first room was clean, however the toilet could have been a little cleaner. Adam at the front desk was very nice and understanding and moved us to another room. The second room had no problems.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Good for the price"
Staff was very friendly, breakfast area was nice and breakfast was decent. Room was clean and comfortable. Outside of hotel is a bit weather beaten but you can't beat the price.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2014
"Over all very good."
Experience was good, i enjoyed my stay. There was nothing broken. The staff was nice.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Savannah
"Wish I had more time to relax..."
Such a cozy place, I was only there overnight but it would have been nice to have had extra relaxation time in the hotel and room.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
LM
"Good value but need clean pillows"
Just nees to clean better the sheets and pillows smells
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Provided everything we needed and more!"
We stayed at the hotel for a week during a family emergency, everything we needed was provided. The gym, pool and laundry on site were life savers! The staff went out of their way to be helpful and considerate! They made sure we had everything we needed even including paperclips for paperwork we were working on. We would stay there again if we needed to go back to that area.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Alison
"Easy on/off I-95, close to Mystic sights"
Excellent
2 night trip Feb 2, 2014
Bill Giroux
"It serves its purpose"
As an economy line hotel it serves its purpose well. A definite step up from others of its class. Room could have been a bit more clean, but all in all a pleasant stay while on a short business trip.
2 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
Aaron
"first room was terrible, upgraded room better"
The whole purpose our trip was to rent a low cost decent hotel for a trip to foxwoods. To get to it the hotel served its purpose for a last minute same day booking on a Saturday. I would I stay here again, most likely not. Considering the hotel was about 20 minutes away from foxwoods, it was not the ideal location for us. We ended up driving because it was about $25-$30 for a cab ride one way. As for the rooms.....this isn't the first quality inn we have stayed at, so we had no reservations booking it again. The initial room that was booked at this location was terrible. It looked like we were staying in a sewer.Thee walls had water stains and the corners of the floors and rugs appeared dusty and unkempt. The room gave an over all unclean feel. We pulled the blankets down to check the sheets, there was dirt and hair. Cheap rooms should still be clean. We asked for new sheets and the girl at the desk gave us an upgrade instead. The upgraded room was like a completely different hotel and met our initial expectations, clean and livable. The only downfall we had with our new and improved room was the pillows and we had the same issue with the other quality inn. They are all down feathers and have no neck support so we did not sleep well and woke up with stiff necks. I would suggest bringing your own if you can...
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2014
NH couple
"Convenient to Mystic Village and Seaport"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel could use some upkeep in maintenance.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
John D
"random stay"
room was clean, bed tough and the sink didnt work. the breakfast in the morning didn't look appealing..the staff was very friendly though
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
m
"Convenient to Mohegan Sun, Cheap"
This place is a basic motel. It's clean, cheap, and comfortable. The staff is friendly. There's a small heated indoor pool. They have a complimentary breakfast which is unexciting (bread products, juice) but plentiful. The decor is dated and looks a little old but it's not shabby. I usually stay there when I'm going to Mohegan Sun casino, which is conveniently about 15 to 20 minutes away, because it costs about five times less than staying at the casino. There's an all night diner nearby, and several quaint restaurants along the Groton water front area.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Price was good and had a good free breakfast
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Quality Inn
"Convenient and reasonable close to highway"
My overall take on this hotel was good really had no major problems. It was in need of some repairs but that didn't have any issues with our stay. Friendly employees nice breakfast ,convenient location off highway priced reasonably. Would go back again.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Bob S.
"It is good for its class"
I was pleased with my stay here. The breakfast was better than a lot of other ones I've experienced and the staff was friendly and attentive during our two night stay. I was very surprised and please with the attitude of the staff. It's not anything fancy or incredible, but for a Quality Inn, it was a good experience.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"nice place to stay"
i liked it was good had a microwave, fridge and flat screen tv and brk
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Good breakfast"
I had to change the room twice, because the rooms had a rather loud fan noise, coming from the bathroom. This noise could not be turned off, and I would not be able to sleep with this noise.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Nitin
"Good for the price"
The hotel was good for the price, but a few things really made my rating lower: 1) The condition of the pool was horrid. It was a dark green and the bottom of the pool and sides were slimy. Yes, when you stepped into the water it was slippery and covered in slime. 2) Only 1 ice machine that I could find 3) Plug locations, as with many older hotels was nonexistent.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
DWY
"With the price I paid was a nice exp"
Good hotel clean needs improvement in customer service staff
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
yoo
"A good hotel for staying a night or two ..."
It is nice, the breakfast and the pool was pretty good. It is a standard motel, but clearly above the average from what I know. The staff was really friendly as it was quiet at night.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Stephan
"You get what you pay for"
Ok, i will keep it short,,, Good stuff : location, friendly room service staff Bad stuff: place is infested with a strange bug that flies,, my room had 4 ,, had to change rooms , talked to staff and they said its due to rooms be outside and its the new bugs!!! My bed sheet was stained in the new room and walls are thin..
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2013
K
"Great!"
It was a great spot. Very convenient, nice staff, good breakfast. The room was clean and comfortable. I would absolutely stay there again!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Jane
"Hard to locate!"
Poor signs....It took time to find the hotel. If you are driving on Bridge St. do not go beyond the signs marked lodging on the main road! The hotel is right before the main road and the Quality sign is hidden from view...it's across from Knights and tucked away! The area was questionnable and we had a room behind the building which made it even creepier! All looked well in the a.m. and continental breakfast made up for our doubts...great home made waffles! The receptionists were very helpful and pleasant! Not too far from Mystic and Casino!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"easy to find"
Outdated rooms, there was no fridge. Nothing fancy for the price.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Close to Sub Base"
Your front desk clerk, the Scottish woman, was awesome! Very friendly and helpful insight for our move.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
"Conveniently located."
The exterior of the hotel was shall I say "tired," but our room was clean and comfortable. It was conveniently located between the submarine museum and the casinos which served our purpose, but area dining options were not great.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"very reasonable rates for good place to stay"
enjoyed our visit - very clean, friendly staff, good breakfast
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
Room overpriced based upon seven nights on the road fir like quality.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
SCA
"Was close to were we wanted to be"
Hotel was very dated and the outside of the hotel really could use some paint.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"This Hotel needs a make over!!!"
This hotel lacks many things, if it's just a place to rest for a few hours well you get that. The room was dark, dirty and depressing. We left early and returned very late, for the price I would not stay there again, SORRY.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Joanne
Our stay was short but pleasant. The pool was a little cold considering it was advertised as a heated pool. Breakfast was decent and the staff was very pleasant. I would re-visit.
3 night trip Aug 16, 2013
We stayed at this Quality Inn overnight on a visit to Mystic. It was convenient to the attractions we wanted to see but is a little difficult to see when you get off the highway, drive slowly to find the sign. The staff was very friendly and helpful, even helping my young son and me with an exceptionally heavy bag. The pool had too much chlorine but that was the only downside. The continental breakfast had a great selection and actually included eggs and meat. We would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Heather`
"ok but outdated"
was ok. rooms were clean. breakfast should be earlier than 7 am. Wifi did not work. 1st room we were in had no frig and microwave which was listed on the reservation. Did move us to another room the next nite.
4 night business trip Aug 12, 2013
tom
"Checked out in less than an hour! Gross!!!!"
We checked out of the hotel in less than an hour! The front desk staff was pleasant and we checked in quickly. We got to the room and were quickly disappointed. The room smelled like mold and mildew. The beds were made, but when I pulled the comforter down, the sheets looked dirty and had a fowl smell. The kids were so excited about going into the indoor heated pool, so I allowed them to put on their bathing suits and see how it went. We walked into the pool area and were hit with the same moldy, mildew smell. The green rug in the pool area felt disgusting under my feet. The pool towels were dirty and had holes in them. The kids got in the "heated" pool which was ice cold and cloudy. I walked around the pool and it looked as if it hasn't been cleaned in over a year...just gross. The chairs around the pool were the same...dirty and disgusting. It's nothing like the picture they have on the website. I told my husband to get the kids out of the pool and I went to the front desk to tell them that we wanted to check out. They didn't seem to be shocked or concerned. They told me to call expedia and speak to customer service and they would approve my refund...seems like they are used to people leaving unhappy! Don't waste your time or money!!!
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Jackie
"Disappointing"
The room was warm and smelled musty when we checked in, so we put the ac on while we were out. When we returned to the room hours later, the room was still warm and musty. We had to turn the ac off because it would make a loud noise every other minute. There was also a crack in the front window of our room. I expected a little bit nicer for the price we paid.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
good
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
chemicals in pool too strong - very caustic
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Overall good experience"
Staff are very friendly. The room I initially checked into was a queen non-smoking suite. It smelled terrible and had black mold growing on the ceiling. I went to the front desk to let them know and they immediately apologized and upgraded me to a king non-smoking suite at no extra charge. The lady working the desk was friendly and told me of some attractions in the area also. It was clean, but they never came in and cleaned my room. I was there for two nights so its not a huge deal.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
Desiree
"Average"
Affordable and what was expected. Hotel could use updating but was clean and fine for one night stay.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2013
"would not go back"
I wanted to clean the room before I let my family stay in it, and did clean the bathroom before I let my children use the shower. For a heated pool, it was cooler than the room's temperature, and by the next day was pure green. Definitely not a hotel I would stay in again. The only good thing about our stay was the staff. Keep the people, but take better care of your hotel, please.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
M. Knights
"A cheap place to crash"
Front desk person was nice. Furnishings in room were older and looked it. Mattress was not of the best quality. Room did have a newer tv. Bathroom appeared clean but saw hair on floor upon inspection.. I cannot see this place improving as there is a lot of cheap rooms in the area. I went cheap as I only spent seven hours in room , mostly sleeping
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"Average hotel"
staff was nice, breakfast was good, room was clean, good tv however there was an overpowering smell of chlorine or mildew in the lobby, shower was very small the hotel was ok but way overpriced
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
The hotel needs to be updated. Staff was smoking while sitting on establishment steps leading to guest rooms. Pool was not available to guest until after check in even though we had reservations ahead. I feel pool should be available while waiting for the rooms to be ready. While the rooms were fairly clean the common areas and hall/balconies were very dirty.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
Heidi
"Room not Clean"
Room was not very clean - you could see dust on surfaces and feet got dirty while walking barefoot. It appeared that it had not had the most basic of cleaning services - dusting and vacuuming. It was fine for a place to stay for one night - an average room.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013