All hotels in Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States of America
2111 S Arlington Heights Rd, Arlington Heights, IL, 60005, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Manager is bad"
The manager is rude and mean.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"Never again"
Room had an odor, it was noisy, and just did not feel very clean. The bath though did seem clean.They offer a free breakfast, but we could not eat there. Would never stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
"Waiting to see them finnish"
First there front of the building was a mess, they are renovating it. They need to renovate the rooms. The tile on the bathroom floor does not look like its been cleaned in a long time, the drawer to the coffee station in the room was broke and the only had decaf coffee. The customer service at check out was just BAD. All in all not good.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Under construction and still good rating"
The hotel is under construction and they are still maintaining a good status.
5 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"Short business trip"
Poorly kept hotel & rooms. Do not recommend and will not return.
4 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
RAC
"Might be better when the construction is finished"
The motel was undergoing major reconstruction. The entire first floor was gutted. The pool was unavailable. We had to use the back door to get in and out of the motel. Otherwise, the room was comfortable, the fitness center was workable, And the breakfast was ample.
6 night family trip Sep 29, 2014
Randy
"clean and comfortable needs better wifi"
wifi connection could be better
6 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"Good hotel for the price"
I stayed at this hotel for a one night stay. I picked it for its price and location. The front desk employee was very personable and followed up to make sure my room was acceptable. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. It was quiet which is important to me. The breakfast was the standard hotel breakfast but it was good. Overall, I was satisfied with my stay.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
The overall experience in hotel and the room was indeed value for money. I want to mention one discomfort - the noise of the traffic is inconvenient especially early morning.
4 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
"OK, for what we needed"
The Hotel was fine for what we needed, a bed to sleep overnight. Construction outside led you to a rear door to access the front desk, leaving the hotel unsecure at all times. Don't rely on the picture shown for the breakfast buffet. It was ok, but left a lot to be desired.
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2014
Don
"Great price with great stay"
It was under construction, but didnt hear any noise in the room. Great free breakfast choice.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
"rated the Jamison hotel"
I would never stay at this hotel again !!Should be rated a one star hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
"Not impressive for Family Stay"
Stayed her for a night but my experience was not very good here. Some construction is also going on there. Breakfast quality was very poor. Not many options available and service in breakfast room was pathetic. Rooms are OK (not very good quality).
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
PK
"Close to airport with good quick shuttle service"
The hotel was all ripped up right now, as they are changing to a holiday inn and are making many changes.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"satisfied"
excellent price, clean room, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, nothing special about the hotel, main entrance under construction, would recommend.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Airport shuttle does not start until 7am which meant a $35 taxi fare. Turned a good rate into a wish I'd stayed in a nicer hotel closer to the airport rate.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Clean, nice, friendly, and the breakfast was excellent! Would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"close to airport"
Renovation is happening to hotel right now. Breakfast is pathetic. room and bed was good. I need to extend the room for 3 more hours so as I can catch the flight in late evening. Manager wasn't supportive and he charged me 50% just for 3 hours. So I won't recommend this hotel to anyone. If you are planning to stay here for overnight to catch a flight then fine otherwise there are other good hotels in the city where you can hang on.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
traveller_chicago
"Pleasant stay"
Decor is a bit dated but very clean and comfortable. Outstanding location. Staff was very helpful and pleasant.
8 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Decent room....it was clean and spacious. The hallways were dated and a lil musty smelling but it was a good stay!
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
overnighter
"It's a bed to sleep in."
We were promised opportunity to check in early but was denied when we actually got there. We had just driven 24 hours straight with 5 people in the car, including a one year old and a nine year old. Needless to say we all crashed for 14 hours, so the room could have been better, but it was a comfortable bed to sleep.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"great stay. looking forward to staying there again"
Great service... the front desk guy im not sure his name but hes so nice and attentive.. the rooms are great.. very economic in price... im looking forward to staying there again soon enough... thanks for everything
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2014
"Nice stay for a good price"
Wasw orth the money. Free airport shuttle is an added bonus.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Decent Hotel at a decent price, good location"
The room was good, clean and comfy. The bed was great, not too firm and not too soft either - just right. The location is good and easily accessible. The only feedback is that the breakfast should contain SOME items that are not sweet...except for the bread of course.....
5 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
"No pool"
Overall it was a good stay. The staff was very friendly. Close to everything. Down side no pool!!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"shuttle"
It was a good hotel as the price and had nice breakfast. The hotel located 15 min from airport by the car. We did not have a car and needed to go airport to get train. They have free shuttle between airport and hotel but they refused us to use shuttle because we did not have flight the day. They said shuttle for customer who have flight only and asked us to use bus. I was very disappointed.
3 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"would recommend"
middle of road hotel yet comfortable to stay in. staff friendly and helpfull
2 night trip Sep 2, 2014
terry
"Typical for price"
Hotel needs updating but the space in the room is great. Location is perfect.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"Excellent Value"
Great value for the price. Small suite, but nevertheless still a suite, I always like to stay in suites. The biggest surprise was the excellent HOT breakfast. Many 3 and 4 star hotels don't have breakfasts as good as this was. Again excellent value.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Was a very good stay, the room was nice and the price was very affordable . I also thought the breakfast was very good and the people nice.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Roy
Staff was courteous. Hotel was clean but worn, especially in the halls. Breakfast was wonderful!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
dj
"Will stay here again."
Very affordable and clean hotel.
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"Underrated Hotel"
Had never heard of this hotel but gave it a try due to being in a good area. Very good price and had no issues. Bed was very comfortable.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Better value than a 2 star motel"
We were looking for a good night's rest and found this hotel for the same price as a motel. The suite was spacious. Staff was knowledgeable and accommodating. Free breakfast had protein and fruit, not just carbs. I would recommend Rosati's for good pics delivered.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Benzo
"Best Value in the Area"
For the money, Jameson Suites is very nice.
3 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
"Needs Maintenance"
This place seems to be falling into disrepair. Bathroom doorknob falling off. Some kind of equipment in the next room or hallway made a loud humming sound during the night that kept me awake. The alarm clock was set to 3 AM by a previous guest and woke us up: that should have been reset by hotel staff!
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Tony
"close to airport and within distance from downtown"
It was good customer service special with housekeeping-Rosie
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
pablo
"Perfect for our need"
Hotel fit our need perfectly. Like the suite instead of just a single room. Nice to have a refrigerator and microwave since this was part of a longer trip. Had an issue with a sink drain that was cares for promptly.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Jean
"Won't return"
Our room smelled strongly of bleach, as did the room we were shown as an alternate. My wife has a bleach allergy and has never before had such a bad reaction. She chose to sleep in our truck for the night rather than risk an asthma attack. The morning desk clerk was disinterested and largely unsympathetic to our situation. The carpet was torn in spots, the windows lacked screens. My young daughter found a fermented baby bottle under the side of the bed. The dumpster was emptied at 3am, which we discovered when we were woken by the noise. Our family will not be returning to this hotel, and I would ask that Hotels.com to no longer recommend it.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"comfortable stay with good amenities"
We spent 2 nights at this place, the rooms are comfortable with amenities like microwave, refrigerator, sofa. Breakfast is good, fitness Centre had good cardio equipment, and pretty close to the airport. The only drawback was the drive to downtown, even though the distance is around 20 miles, it takes more than an hour.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"okay place"
we stayed here one night and it was okay. Somewhat dated but c;lean. The staff was nice and helpful. Breakfast left a lot to be desired. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
barbara fiandt
"Cameras"
I asked one of the clerks if this hotel had cameras surrounding the outside. Just because I'd like to know my vehicle is safe and he stated they didn't. Never staying at this location again. Safety of the customers as well as the vehicles on the premises should be priority..just saying.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"close to family we were there to visit"
We had very low water pressure in bathroom sink. We did not have the coffee replaced after the first night. The street noisy was as if the window was open. It would be nice if the carpets could be shampooed. .The breakfast was awesome. The location was excellent, esp since our relative ended up in the hospital which was even closer than his home! Was glad the ice machine was tucked away from rooms.
3 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Gray
"Close to shopping"
Very close to differents restaurants, stores and wolfield mall.!
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Kty
"Just bad"
Old furniture Dirty feel to everything Iron was not working Staff wasn't too helpful Didn't clean room one day Breakfast was a joke Bad location if visiting Chicago
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
I've stayed here once before and it's hard to beat for the price. I only had two issues with our stay this time. 1) there was no fitted sheet on the bed. 2) we stayed two nights and the room was not cleaned during our time there.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Katie H.
Disappointed in Internet Service which was up and down. Had to ask for extra bedding and towels twice. TV's too old - need to update. Loved the continental breakfast. Some (not all) front desk staff not too customer friendly. The room was kept clean all four days.
4 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Anonymous
The rugs in the hall's smell really bad
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
"Great Place To Stay"
Excellent value for the price. While I wish there was more room for the continental breakfast, there was plenty to eat and the food was fresh. The room was quite comfortable--I had the best sleep of any night I've ever spent in a hotel. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Thanks"
Perfect amount of space for our family. Clean, easy to find and good location for our activities. Easy to reach downtown activities as well
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014