All hotels in Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States of America
2111 S Arlington Heights Rd, Arlington Heights, IL, 60005, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"very nice"
loved the place would stay again.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2015
Hotel was great...why don't you know it's no longer a Jameson Inn, but now a Holiday Inn Express?
3 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
J Philip
"Great for travelers"
Very happy with hotel - recently renovated, helpful friendly staff, great breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Arlington Heights
Thanks for the great review, Molly! We're delighted to hear we could provide excellent accommodations for you. We appreciate the kind feedback and we hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again soon. Best regards, Jason Hayes General Manager
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Molly
"Chicago Storm and airport delays"
Due to inclement weather in the Chicago Airport, I called hotels.com and secured a room at this facility. Other than the exorbitant taxi fee from airport ( 40.00USD) the hotel was very welcoming, clean, bright and airy. The night manager was very courteous and professional. I felt safe.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Arlington Heights
Greetings Tena! Thanks so much for leaving feedback about your stay. We're glad your trip was enjoyable, although we wish you didn't encounter delays and expensive taxis at the airport. Hopefully you'll have a more positive trip to the Arlington Heights area next time, and choose us again. Best regards, Jason
1 night trip Nov 21, 2015
Tena
"Quiet getaway"
Very nice rooms and good breakfast. Perfect for a weekend getaway.
3 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
"Nice and reasonably priced hotel"
A a pretty good experience at this hotel. Pricing was very reasonable and it was clean and well maintained. My only gripe would probably be that the room was pretty small. But, like I said it was really reasonably priced so, its a small gripe.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
"Way better than typical 3 star hotel!"
I think it's a heck of a lot better than the average 3 star hotel. Great decor, comfy beds, super large & high quality tv's, BEAUTIFUL bathrooms, Bath & Body Works bath products, AWESOME breakfast (the fresh baked Cinamon rolls are to die for, great service, totally convenient location. Will definitely stay again!
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
"Business trip"
Great place would stay again
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
Troy
"Awesome!!!"
We love this hotel!! Everything was awesome and the breakfast is good.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
"Clean and Comfortable"
The room was squeaky clean and updated. The bed was comfortable and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was quite good with a nice variety of choices.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Free WiFi is not good."
Free WiFi is not so good. It was sometimes disconected and very slow to access.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Nice
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2015
"great customer services"
Staff were really helpful and friendly ... the hotel staff make my trip so relief because my Spirit fly was canceled and they put me into the late fly so I can not to meet my daughter as schedule, but the hotel can let my daughter checking and wait for until my fly came; which was arrival around midnight.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Nice place to stay for a short time"
Nice hotel; fresh decoration, clean, and organized.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Juan Carlos
"Hotel is new but it still has problems."
Our room did not have a a large chair too sit and relax or read the newspaper.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Fast check in A very quiet location in the suburbs Room was spacious The king bed was most excellent Overall a very positive experience for the tired traveller (me) Good price also:)
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
victor
"Very friendly staff, excellentt shuttle service"
Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Got picked up at O'Hare and later was dropped there by very friendly Miguel. Felt like home all the time.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Prakash
"Remodeled. Bland changed. Much better than before."
Remodeled. Changed lobby, flooring, TV and more. Not changed elevators.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Great hotel. Good location and clean.the breakfast was ok but enough variety.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
sandy
"Clean room"
Clean room, bed and shower. Area not so great. Phone was messed up, anytime you called the front desk, itd call 911. Broken toilet and door knob. I thought this was newly renovated? Breakfast from 6-10, most food wasn't out til 7. overall not awful but wasn't my favorite place to stay. Would look into different hotel next time in the area.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015

"excellent hotel"
shuttle service from Chicago O'hare airport was prompt, our room was very clean, modern decor, spacious with large comfortable beds, loved the breakfast! I especially liked the pancake maker, cinnamon rolls, rice and miso soup!! I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Pleasant stay at Chicago Holiday Inn Explorer Arli"
Good
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Pravin
IN

"クレームはきっちりと言うべき。"
12月31日に滞在しましたが、アメリカ人が年越しパーティを盛大に行っていました。夜半までうるさかったので、フロントに部屋を変えてもらうよう依頼したところ、すぐに新しい部屋を用意してくれました。日本人慣れしているようで、マネージャーから謝罪があり スイートルームを手配してくれました。部屋は若干古めですが、朝食もご飯とみそ汁があり、満足でした。
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
何とホテルの朝食にゴハンと味噌汁があり、感動しました。すぐ前にはミツワもあり快適な宿泊でした。次回も宿泊したいと思います。
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Yuji
"MITSUWA目的なら最高の立地"
立地はMITSUWAのすぐ隣なので、食事や日用品を買うのには困りません。 それ意外は周囲に何もないので、MITSUWA目的でなければ、ここに止まる必要はないかも。
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"ミツワに近くていうこと無し"
日本食は売り切れ、ミツワの近くで大変良い。
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
"Mitsuwaに近い落ち着けるホテル"
部屋の中はとても清潔で、フロント対応なども親切でした。ロケーションもMitsuwaとインターに近く、とても便利でした。ダウンタウンのホテルと比較すると料金は圧倒的に安く、車でのシカゴ観光であれば、ぜひおすすめです。
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
研究留学者
清潔感があるホテルで、近くに日本食スーパーもあり、ファミリー向けには最適
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"立地も良いしリーズナブル!"
近くに日本のスーパーマーケットがありシカゴに来た際の買い出しにとても便利でした。シカゴ空港まで20分程度で送迎にも程よい距離。何よりも朝食が無料、そしてご飯もあるので嬉しい限り!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Response by Holiday Inn Express Arlington Heights
Thanks for the great feedback, Kim! We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Come back and see us again when traveling through the O'Hare International Airport area. Best regards, Jason Hayes General Manager
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Arlington Heights

"great find"
02/05/16 Jeff G
Updated hotel , very clean with a good breakfast. I was very pleased to stay at this hotel. All prior post about the condition and service of the hotel are accurate. Sharing this post to inform future traveler to make an informed decision
"Excellent Stay"
01/16/16 Andy D
I bring a group to this hotel twice a year and we plan on returning as long as they continue to exceed our expectations. The staff is extremely friendly, helpful and the hotel is kept impeccably. We had to leave fairly early for our day and the hotel accommodated by providing breakfast early.
"Holiday inn express Arlington heights -IL"
01/13/16 Kamilia A
Very neat and organized hotel. The front desk lobby were nice and had no problems with the booking of our hotel and our room was exceptionally clean and very well decorated and lit. Our beds were very comfortable and the mattress and pillows were also a plus, very fluffy and soft. We loved the free daily breakfast and I liked how there was a variety of choices from muffins, bagels, eggs, pancakes, bacon, cereal, yogurt and more. They had good drinks as well but one thing that really bothered me was the lady who worked the breakfast area. She seriously never smiled and would just give long stares without speaking. She was putting away muffins and a woman asked if she can have one since there were a lot and she angrily yelled "for what"?! Well obviously to eat it, I don't see why she asked that and the poor woman just said please can I? She then stared at her for a second and gave it to her with major attitude mumbling while rolling her eyes. My mom and I were not impressed with her the four days we staid here whatsoever. One downside thing was the location was sort of in the middle of no where with barely any resturaunt options, but it did have great transportation with the bus stop a few minutes away which takes you to the CTA station in 20 minutes or so into the city and downtown area.
" A Great Find"
12/31/15 9Marti121 Oakwood Montgomery County, Ohio
We were very pleased to stay at this hotel. The location was perfect for where we needed to be. About 5-10 minutes away from the Rosemont/O'Hare Holiday Inn we usually stay at when visiting Chicago & Northwest suburbs, but much more reasonably priced for the same sized (or bigger) rooms! And very clean and new-looking! Front desk personnel were all great & welcoming. We may have found a new 'go-to' place!
"Great Customer Service!"
12/28/15 Commuter2 Chicago, Illinois
I just want to say thank you to Cathy at the front desk! Great Service and I really appreciate she understands needs of airline crews and commuters! Also as for the room, I really like the refrigerator and microwave. Looking forward to staying with your hotel again!
"Nice Place"
12/15/15 Randy H
This is my second stay in the last few months. Both have been for business. The front desk staff is great to work with. Room are nice have been recently updated. Lots of restaurants in the area and things to do. I will be staying here again. Great please, good staff.
"Nice, nice two weeks stay!"
12/13/15 Lourdes O
During OTI, a two-week training program, I really loved to stay here. Walking distance, big and confortable room, including refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and great coffee, make it the best place to stay. It's at walking distance from OTI, Dunkin Donuts, Walgreens, Mitsuwa Marketplace, Dennis restaurant, and a little far away from the Rack House. If is not enough for you, the shuttle bus service includes service to 5 miles around and pick you up and send you back to the airport (Joey and Abel). And please, if you are a pizza lover you can not miss Lou Malnatis!!!!! But back to the hotel review I loved the human kind service: Lorena and Anna helped me in every single need that I had. My housekeeper was Rosy and my room shined after she took care of it. And Jason, the Hotel's manager is very friendly, very attentive. In the morning, Maria took care of everything in the breakfast.Great warm breakfast. I liked a lot the tortilla style eggs and the pancake maker. What else can I say about my stay? For those who love to walk and see everything, I took the Pace 606 bus to go to Rosemont Blue line stop, and then to go DownTown. To Golf Mill Mall (Kohl's store) took the Pace 208 Bus (near Walgreens).
"Wouldn't mind getting stuck here again"
12/06/15 Seth M Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
The staff were very helpful we were stuck overnight in Chicago due to the weather and couldn't get our bags, they picked us up, and drove us to the hotel, gave us flyers for pizza, and all the toiletries we needed, beds were super comfortable, rooms clean, and modern, breakfast excellent, serve great, and shuttle ride back to hotel after they let us stay in room till 2 pm as our flight was at 5 pm (only one available) what a great experience from beginning to end!! great job
"Thanksgiving Weekend Getaway"
12/05/15 Daniel M Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Can't say a bad word about our stay here. Friendly staff and CLEAN, comfortable bed, well-appointed room. Housekeeping did a great job. Breakfast was better than most in a very nicely decorated and comfortable dining area. Cozy spots to congregate in the lobby for coffee midday. Shuttle service was a plus. Good internet (free). Good location and easy to get to. We will be back when we visit again!
"Centrally Located to O'Hare, Woodfield, & Mitsuwa Marketplace"
12/05/15 David G Kinston, North Carolina
You really can't get a better location that this spot. I travel to Elk Grove Village for work every few weeks and this hotel is my new spot. I used to stay in EGV, but realized that this hotel is basically on the border of the two villages. The hotel is new, staff is great, beds are brand new, fridge and microwave in every room, shuttle to O'Hare, Woodfield, and my Office. I love sushi, so visiting Mitsuwa next door is always on the agenda. The folks at the hotel are superb, the rooms are spotless, and I've never felt so comfortable away from home. Thanks for always having great accommodations, Holiday Inn Express Arlington Heights!