All hotels in Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States of America
2111 S Arlington Heights RdArlington HeightsIL60005United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"very nice"
loved the place would stay again.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2015
Hotel was great...why don't you know it's no longer a Jameson Inn, but now a Holiday Inn Express?
3 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
J Philip
"Great for travelers"
Very happy with hotel - recently renovated, helpful friendly staff, great breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Arlington Heights
Thanks for the great review, Molly! We're delighted to hear we could provide excellent accommodations for you. We appreciate the kind feedback and we hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again soon. Best regards, Jason Hayes General Manager
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Molly
"Choice of Holiday Inn Express was a BIG MISTAKE!!!"
Hotel could not handle holiday guests. Understaffed and some poorly if not trained in guest relations. In fact because of the overcrowding and lack of seating in eating area my wife attempted to bring back two cups of hot tea to room for herself and daughter. Foob bar attendant who could barely speak English GRABBED one of the cups, took it out of her hand and said, You get only.one cup. Made management aware of the bad situation but still had problems there over 4 days. Not replenishing toiletries and towels constant problem. Had to go to front desk every day to request at.least bare amounts of towels and things. Heat/AC unit now working porperly. Woke up in morning last day with air conditioning running.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Arlington Heights
Dear Anonymous - We're terribly sorry to hear about the negative experiences during your stay. We strive for perfection and we're embarrassed that we failed on that note. Please know that we will share your feedback with the team and find the areas we can improve most. Our goal is excellent service and we hope we'll have the opportunity to make it right for our guests in the future. Warm Regards, Jason
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
"Chicago Storm and airport delays"
Due to inclement weather in the Chicago Airport, I called hotels.com and secured a room at this facility. Other than the exorbitant taxi fee from airport ( 40.00USD) the hotel was very welcoming, clean, bright and airy. The night manager was very courteous and professional. I felt safe.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Arlington Heights
Greetings Tena! Thanks so much for leaving feedback about your stay. We're glad your trip was enjoyable, although we wish you didn't encounter delays and expensive taxis at the airport. Hopefully you'll have a more positive trip to the Arlington Heights area next time, and choose us again. Best regards, Jason
1 night trip Nov 21, 2015
Tena
"Simple basic hotel with excellent service"
Arrived early evening and got settled into the room. Good size and lots of open space with a nice TV plus a refrigerator. We had to ask for sheets for the fold-out sofa but received everything quickly. The only thing they didn't have was the comforter. We were told that when the maintenance guy returned they'd bring it up. Since we were in Chicago, we wanted deep dish pizza so got a great local recommendation from the front desk. When we returned, about five minutes later there was a knock on the door. It was the comforter being delivered as previously promised. Got a wake up call at 2:30 am, left at around 3:15, checked out and the guy at the desk was great. Very nice place to stay for a business trip or for a few days away from home. The parking, internet, and breakfast are all included along with an airport shuttle if your plane leaves between the hours of operation. I would recommend to anyone.
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
"Quiet getaway"
Very nice rooms and good breakfast. Perfect for a weekend getaway.
3 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
"Nice and reasonably priced hotel"
A a pretty good experience at this hotel. Pricing was very reasonable and it was clean and well maintained. My only gripe would probably be that the room was pretty small. But, like I said it was really reasonably priced so, its a small gripe.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
"Way better than typical 3 star hotel!"
I think it's a heck of a lot better than the average 3 star hotel. Great decor, comfy beds, super large & high quality tv's, BEAUTIFUL bathrooms, Bath & Body Works bath products, AWESOME breakfast (the fresh baked Cinamon rolls are to die for, great service, totally convenient location. Will definitely stay again!
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
"Business trip"
Great place would stay again
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
Troy
"Awesome!!!"
We love this hotel!! Everything was awesome and the breakfast is good.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
"Clean and Comfortable"
The room was squeaky clean and updated. The bed was comfortable and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was quite good with a nice variety of choices.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Free WiFi is not good."
Free WiFi is not so good. It was sometimes disconected and very slow to access.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Nice
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2015
"great customer services"
Staff were really helpful and friendly ... the hotel staff make my trip so relief because my Spirit fly was canceled and they put me into the late fly so I can not to meet my daughter as schedule, but the hotel can let my daughter checking and wait for until my fly came; which was arrival around midnight.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Nice place to stay for a short time"
Nice hotel; fresh decoration, clean, and organized.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Juan Carlos
"Hotel is new but it still has problems."
Our room did not have a a large chair too sit and relax or read the newspaper.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Fast check in A very quiet location in the suburbs Room was spacious The king bed was most excellent Overall a very positive experience for the tired traveller (me) Good price also:)
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
victor
"Very friendly staff, excellentt shuttle service"
Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Got picked up at O'Hare and later was dropped there by very friendly Miguel. Felt like home all the time.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Prakash
"Remodeled. Bland changed. Much better than before."
Remodeled. Changed lobby, flooring, TV and more. Not changed elevators.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Great hotel. Good location and clean.the breakfast was ok but enough variety.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
sandy
"Clean room"
Clean room, bed and shower. Area not so great. Phone was messed up, anytime you called the front desk, itd call 911. Broken toilet and door knob. I thought this was newly renovated? Breakfast from 6-10, most food wasn't out til 7. overall not awful but wasn't my favorite place to stay. Would look into different hotel next time in the area.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"excellent hotel"
shuttle service from Chicago O'hare airport was prompt, our room was very clean, modern decor, spacious with large comfortable beds, loved the breakfast! I especially liked the pancake maker, cinnamon rolls, rice and miso soup!! I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Pleasant stay at Chicago Holiday Inn Explorer Arli"
Good
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Pravin
IN

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"何時も使用してます"
綺麗なホテルでした
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
mitsuhiro
"クレームはきっちりと言うべき。"
12月31日に滞在しましたが、アメリカ人が年越しパーティを盛大に行っていました。夜半までうるさかったので、フロントに部屋を変えてもらうよう依頼したところ、すぐに新しい部屋を用意してくれました。日本人慣れしているようで、マネージャーから謝罪があり スイートルームを手配してくれました。部屋は若干古めですが、朝食もご飯とみそ汁があり、満足でした。
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
何とホテルの朝食にゴハンと味噌汁があり、感動しました。すぐ前にはミツワもあり快適な宿泊でした。次回も宿泊したいと思います。
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Yuji
"MITSUWA目的なら最高の立地"
立地はMITSUWAのすぐ隣なので、食事や日用品を買うのには困りません。 それ意外は周囲に何もないので、MITSUWA目的でなければ、ここに止まる必要はないかも。
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"ミツワに近くていうこと無し"
日本食は売り切れ、ミツワの近くで大変良い。
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
"Mitsuwaに近い落ち着けるホテル"
部屋の中はとても清潔で、フロント対応なども親切でした。ロケーションもMitsuwaとインターに近く、とても便利でした。ダウンタウンのホテルと比較すると料金は圧倒的に安く、車でのシカゴ観光であれば、ぜひおすすめです。
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
研究留学者
清潔感があるホテルで、近くに日本食スーパーもあり、ファミリー向けには最適
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"立地も良いしリーズナブル!"
近くに日本のスーパーマーケットがありシカゴに来た際の買い出しにとても便利でした。シカゴ空港まで20分程度で送迎にも程よい距離。何よりも朝食が無料、そしてご飯もあるので嬉しい限り!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Family trip Apr 18, 2016
3 night business trip Feb 24, 2016
tomoya
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Takeharu
Response by Holiday Inn Express Arlington Heights
Thanks for the great feedback, Kim! We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Come back and see us again when traveling through the O'Hare International Airport area. Best regards, Jason Hayes General Manager
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
thirumaleswara

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Chicago NW - Arlington Heights

"Great!"
05/02/16 abeard2016 Canton, Michigan
The Hotel was newly renovated. The rooms were clean and the service was great. The front counter staff were friendly and attentive. I am not sure why the review has to be 200 minimum. Sometime good is less.
"Sharon Riesselman"
04/20/16 4224Basketball DUBUQUE
I always stay in the Holiday Inn Express, when I travel. I have not had a bad experience at any of your hotels. Great service and great food, and clean places. Close to the area that I travel to. And great prices.
"Very convenient hotel close to everything"
04/02/16 Michael G Corona, California
We were in town house hunting as we are moving back to Chicago. This was our home for 7 nights as we looked at real estate. The rooms were nice and more importantly clean. Hotel was very well maintained. Decent free breakfast, friendly staff, but wifi was a little spotty. I would absolutely stay here again if I ever needed to. 10-15 minutes from O'HARE airport, 10 minutes to woodfield mall, 35 minutes to downtown Chicago, so super convenient. Very nice place. ..
"Almost a 5"
03/22/16 Marn T
This hotel was great. The staff was pleasant, friendly and accommodating. The rooms are new and clean. Breakfast is hot and there is a lot of variety. We had one problem. The unit in the room died. We were two nights without heat. I had hoped we would be provided a space heater. It was fixed the third day. They offered to move us to a different room, but I had a custom internet connection assigned to the room and didn't want to lose it. The hotel would otherwise be a 5.
"Difference is night and day"
03/21/16 Lisa B Hoffman Estates, Illinois
I booked 2 rooms on a Sunday night and the night desk clerk Christine was awesome. She went over and above to make sure I had everything I needed. The day clerk was an entirely different story. I called about an hour before checkout requesting to extend in one of the rooms and was told I would have to make an entirely new reservation which she advised she could not help with at this time but suggested I go online or wait for her to call back. I asked what the rate would be if I could get the same rate and she advised she would have to call back. I advised I had girls in the room and was concerned with the checkout time. She advised not to worry about the checkout time. 2 hours later I still had not heard from her and decided to book at a completely different hotel! The hotel is newly remodeled and rooms are clean. Could not get the room temperature comfortable and the breakfast was below par.
"Very Nice Overnight Stay"
03/03/16 Sid_and_Roxy Winona, Minnesota
We've really come to like the consistency that Holiday Inn Express has in their Hotels. Check in went smoothly and when we got to our our room, it was clean, comfortable and bigger than we expected. The free WIFI worked well and we had a quiet nights sleep. Just a word of caution if you like your room cooler, it will still heat up with the heater set at low heat on the coolest setting. I had to get up and turn it off because we got too hot. The bathroom was well appointed. The only thing that was odd was that everything looked like it had just been renovated but there was still a water stain on the ceiling of the bathroom. It wasn't horrible, but it was there which I thought was odd given that everything else seemed to be new. Breakfast was good there was a wide variety, however the cheese omelets and ham and cheese omelets were mixed together and you couldn't really tell which one was which until you opened it up. It would have been nice if there had been some indication as to which ones had meat in them and which ones didn't. Overall this was a very good place to stay overnight on our way back to Minnesota. We would stay here again if the need arose.
"great hotel"
03/02/16 popcornguy Charlotte, North Carolina
i love this property, seems to be new, great staff. they treated me like family. Close to lots of good restaurants and lots of things to do. I meet the manager and he was really nice and went above and beyond to make sure my stay was great. i will be back.
"Very nice people running this Hotel"
03/02/16 gregsI1715JS Walton KY
The management and employees at this hotel could not have been more accommodating. Room was clean and well furnished. The only thing that could have been a little better is the type of food served at breakfast...............it was typical Holiday Inn Express food.
"Great stay. Great employees"
02/24/16 leighw922 Raleigh, North Carolina
Courtious staff and manager!! Best hotel in area. My go to place when traveling. Manager went out of his way for just the little things to make you feel at home when you have to travel for work!! Clean!
"Close to Airport"
02/23/16 Heather N Hillsboro
Friendly helpful staff, shuttle to O'Hare, I just can't say enough, my stay was Excellent. Room was comfortable and clean, breakfast had several choices. I had not seen Asian breakfast choices at most of the Holiday Inn Express I have stayed at but, it was a nice option.