All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here15200 Bangy Rd, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"lovely grounds, nice location"
We stayed in a studio, that was clean and nicely decorated, the only drawback is the studios have a queen size bed (not king)They can also be a little walk to get to the room as they are situated like condos. Beautiful grounds and location is near to Washington Square mall and many nice places to eat.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Vickie
"courteous staff"
Convenient location, courteous staff, very clean room
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Angela
"good"
good
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Phyllis
"Nice Hotel close to Mormon Temple"
We had a good experience. We had 2 grandparents, 2 parents and 4 children under the age of 7. Rooms were nice. It is beginning to show its age. Breakfast was very good with lots of choices. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Business trip in Portland"
My only complaint - and it's minor - was the type of TP provided. The facility seems to be on the nicer side of things, but the single ply product they use is terrible.
3 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Craig
Excellent. Next time we might get 2nd floor unit, since main level sometimes some noise from above.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Ella
"Could have been better"
Stayed in a penthouse, pictures made room look large (that was not the case). It was confortable but had dirty countertops, dips in the floor, etc.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
This hotel is a great value. The rooms are very spacious, clean and comfortable. The suite had a full kitchen and felt like a studio apartment. The complimentary breakfast was actually very nice with healthy choices. It is convenient to my daughter's college, so I will come stay here often.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Hotel that accepts pets."
My family and I have stayed here twice because we travel with our dog. The first time was April 2014 and the room smelled dirty, musty, old cigarette, water damage stinky. I booked the hotel again because I was hoping it was just a bad first time. Sadly, it was not. The rooms (now two) are worn down, and smell so awful that it hits you every time you walk in the door and I just hate it. This would be my largest complaint. My second one is that the rooms are so worn down that you can hear when people burp or walk.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"Great Bend Motel"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this motel. The staff was exceptional (especially Natasha!) The gym facility and pool were kept clean and orderly. And the complimentary breakfast was good. I'm not sure if all rooms are equipped with a kitchenette, but it was a bonus for us to have a full-size refrigerator and a cooking top. We made some simple meals in our room (after a few weeks on the road, we were tired of eating out) which was a nice change. We had a great experience during our stay and highly recommend it.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"Great Hotel, Super Nice for Long Stays"
Was here for about 4 weeks and it was nice to have a larger apartment style hotel room for the time. The hotel staff is friendly and the room was clean.
22 night trip May 3, 2014
"Excellent hotel, moderate comfort"
We stayed at this hotel for two nights and stayed in a two room suite. Excellent kitchenette space and awesome space. The mattress could have been a bit more comfortable and the couch was a bit hard. But overall, I would definitely come back. The staff was very nice and they had really good breakfast.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Nicole
"Uncomfortable and dirty carpets but it was cheep!"
Staff was nice but kinda robotic but that's ok! Breakfast was decent! Rooms were outdated, carpets were dirty and beds uncomfortable! They had square flat pillows! Maid stepped on my daughters iPad leaving a foot print and cracking the edge. I didn't want anyone to get in trouble since it's warranties so I didn't say anything! I did mention in the title or was cheep only $149 a night so really for the price it was fine! You will not find us at any Marriott again though bad reflection on the company.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
parker
"Nice but need better beds"
Really nice accomodations. Great price with Expedia. Clean and spacious. I would prefer hotels to invest in higher quality mattresses. Pull-out sofa beds need to be maintained. I brought a twin sized tempurpedic mattress topper and the pull-out was still quite uncomfortable. This is not unlike many hotels though.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Satisfied with my stay"
Very nice and clean hotel, quiet street. Loved Paul Mitchell shampoo & conditioner:) Delicious breakfast and friendly staff!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
dmuh
"Pleasant hotel"
We stayed for the night on a road trip. The staff members were very kind, helpful and friendly. The room was clean and pleasant, spacious. The matress has seen better days but it was not terrible. Loved the pillows. Good selection of breakfast. Overall is was really nice.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
v
"perfect for my needs"
it had everything i look for in a hotel - quiet, private and full self service with the kitchenette, plus it was lovely and clean and roomy.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
carolyn
"Close to the Office"
Something I have never experienced before. 15 minutes after arrival, the front desk called to see if I needed anything or had any questions about the room. The next morning, the staff was pleasantly visiting with all the guests during breakfast. Overall, the service was excellent.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
"Central start for various Portland destinations"
The desk clerk was very helpful, cheerful, flexible in our choice of rooms, and followed up that we were comfortable. The room, though slightly dated and worn, was quite comfortable, roomy, and had the facilities we were looking for (I.e.kitchen). Location was perfect for our various destinations in the area.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Centrally located, comfortable room"
Love the campus style setting of this hotel. Beautiful lawns and leafy trees. Made me feel like I was in a nice apartment complex versus the typical sterile hotel setting. Easy access to freeways, restaurants and shopping. Didn't try the breakfast so cannot comment on that.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Jen
"Would stay here again"
Very nice neighborhood. Close to my destination, the Portland LDS Temple. I love Residence hotels in general because of the comfort, the kitchen and the breakfast. This location proved that to be true also. Nice pato for eating breakfast outside. Only complaint, it does allow pets and somehow we had several dogs that barked near our room.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Valerie
"great kitchen for food prep for party next day"
I specifically chose this place because I was hosting a baby shower at another location, and needed the kitchen to do food prep. I called the day before to make sure that I could have a "ground floor" room and to be certain that the refrigerator was working. The desk clerk was very pleasant and assured me that they would double check these items. The kitchen was great: it had lots of space, and utensils that I needed. The bed was not very good but it was adequate. It was a huge room, with space for my "helpers" to come and work on food prep with me. I highly recommend this place! The breakfast was also great. All employees were very helpful.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Renee
The facility was well groomed. House keeping was amazing. Breakfast was surprisingly good...so much so that it was kind of a mad house. I'm not sure if anything can be done about this though. It was more of parents letting kids run rampant. It would be nice if there was an adults only area and a family area. We use the coffee pot. It was broken. The replacement items were locked up until the next day and we didn't want it delivered so that it would wake us up...so it came later. The end result of our three day stay was coffee for one morning. All other appliances appeared to be in good working order. We would definitely stay again, thank you. :)
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Great place to stay--especially with dogs."
Everything was wonderful! Great large yard for pets. Very clean. Gracious staff.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
It was great - clean and comfortable room, large kitchen with range and full size refrigerator. Pool was clean and enjoyable. Good family spot.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"great hotel"
Nice, large rooms with full kitchens. The sofa bed was nit comfortable at all but the queen was decent. The grounds and landscaping were very nice. Breakfast wa wonderflul with tons of options.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
melissa
"Convenient stay for a few days"
Nice large "studio" room with a kitchen made it simple to have breakfast or dinner in the room. Room also had a fireplace with a couch in front of it which was great for working on my laptop. Location is convenient to anywhere in Southwest Portland.
Other trip May 12, 2013
"Beautiful landscaping."
I really appreciated the hotel's attempt to make you feel like you're in a botanical garden when you walk to your room. Everything was in order except the pool and spa weren't open yet to my dismay. The breakfast area was packed with many options for hungry folk or those who just wanted a cup of joe for their morning adventures. The surrounding area was nice to explore, such as Lake Oswego and the local eateries. Decent price given for a three night stay. I would recommend this hotel for people who like a room with some space and the kitchen allowed us to stay in for dinner.
Other trip May 7, 2013
Traveler
Could not have been better, the staff was great and was a tremendous value.
3 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Nice for Long or short stay"
I only stayed one night but everything was as expected. The guests in the room upstairs might have had kids but the noise was confined to non-sleeping hours so it was not a big deal.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
"Awesome stay"
I was very impressed by this hotel. The room was very nice with plenty of space, bed was comfortable, convenient kitchen and quality bathroom supplies (paul Mitchelle) The free breakfast buffet is what won me over tho. Amazing!!! :)
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"A Good Place to Stay for Long Trips"
Very friendly and cordial staff. Happy hours from Monday thru Wednesday are great for business travelers.
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
"Large room"
Our room was very spacious. Having a kitchen and a fireplace was an added plus. Also, enjoyed have a Trader Joe's just up the hill.
3 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Comfortable and clean"
was so clean and comfort . i will go there again , i didn't have a chance to check the breakfast but i bet it was great.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Our stay was excellent. Great room, very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great. We expected a sweet roll and juice, but we had a full breakfast with lots of choices. We are looking forward to our next stay. Thanks for great service.
4 night trip Mar 7, 2013
RJ
"close to freeway/restaurants"
Love this hotel and location
2 night romance trip Mar 8, 2013
Thelma
"A little feeling of home"
Spent one comfortable night in a Studio suite. Spacious and clean although dated. The suite was on the ground floor and you can definitely hear footsteps from the unit above. Suite amenities included full kitchen facilities, good channel selection on flat screen and a wood burning fireplace. ($5 for fire log but worth it for the ambiance) Did not explore the facilities although there was a communal barbecue area not to far from the suite. Breakfast was pleasant and the staff very efficient.
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
Ralph
"enjoyed my stay"
Experience was good, did like the feeling of a studio apartment. Breakfast was good. Didnt like the fact room service didnt automatically come back and clean the room after you leave.
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
Great location and great value. Would definitely go there again. Staff is very friendly and breakfast is much better than what we have in other hotels.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
"Wonderful experience"
When you travel to a new area, you never know what you will get which lends a factor of uncertainty to your trip. Well this time we were so thankful we made this particular choice. The room was very comfortable and clean and nicely arranged with the convenience of a full kitchen, large space, and lovely grounds. It is convenient to many restaurants within walking distance including a Trader Joes, and the freeway is central to the activities we wanted. It was nice to be out of town center in a quiet place, but just a matter of ten or fifteen minutes from the city on the freeway. There is also access to the city's rail and bus system nearby. Nice breakfast bar, umbrellas for the rain, very pleasant stay in Portland.
4 night trip Feb 21, 2013
Good location, quiet, clean, will stay again next time I in town
Other trip Feb 13, 2013
Jerry
Very comfortable, kind and courteous staff.
3 night trip Dec 5, 2012
"All-round GREAT"
Great location and wonderful room. I stayed here on my trip south to my new location in Ashland. This hotel gave me a restful respite during this stressful time.
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
BJ
"A good home-away-from home"
I chose the Residence Inn for several reasons, but primarily because I wanted a kitchen and I needed to be close to both West Linn & Portland. The hotel is very clean and the staff is professional, friendly, responsive & helpful. There's a Trader Joes' a block away, and several restaurants in walking distance. I would definitely stay there again. A few areas where they could make guests even more comfortable: better lighting in the rooms, more updated elements such as digital thermostats and quieter appliances (the furnace and refridgerator were both a little louder than one might like if trying to sleep). Still, I'll be back.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
C.M.
It would have been perfect but for the noise coming from the room above us. The person above was walking across the room from midnight till going on three am and kept all three of us awake the entire time.
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
"Lake Oswego Marriott"
Room was spacious with full kitchen, fireplace, counter and desk. Whole layout of hotel is spacious and spread out.
Other trip Aug 3, 2012
It was a beautiful place good breakfast and nice staff.
Other trip Jun 6, 2012

"Excellent hotel"
NONE
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
YENTE
"Cozy and clean ;)"
We enjoyed our stay in spite of the power outage at time of check in. Surprised to be offered pizza and drinks after a long drive and no restaurants open around the area at the time. Also they gave out the glow sticks to help us find our way in the dark. Staff were overall friendly and helpful. Will surely come back. Well done!
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Literally, the best suite we have ever been so far.... clean, comfy, very hommy. Too bad it was raining so we dont get to use the pool and whirlpool.
1 night trip May 17, 2014