All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here15200 Bangy Rd, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Great place; would stay here again."
This was wonderful. Convenient location, many amenities. Breakfast was great, too!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Canuckpair
"Loved this hotel!"
Definitely would go back again.
4 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Rebecca
"Good for the overnight stays"
The location is good if you're looking for something close to the shopping areas! Quick drive into town. Room was quiet but hotel service was okay. Phone was out of order and maintenance didn't know how to fix nor followed up as he said he would. Bed is very comfortable. Got a great price through Expedia!
3 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"everything is fine except for one small defect"
When customer had complain about your service, you must have some problems existence. The best way is to improve the quality of your hotel,and let customer know your royal manner ASAP. If the house-manager Spring promised what she will do, she had to follow her words. On the other hand, you will have reputation risk.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013

"Super convenient!"
It was so nice to stay, super convenient for meal just close to small mall to have it and small shops.
6 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
KR
"Enjoy"
Confortable hotel larger size of room that we thought
Other trip Jun 4, 2012
1 night trip Dec 9, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn by Marriott Portland South/Lake Oswego

"Nice and quite"
03/28/15 Chi L Richmond, Canada
Nice and quite hotel close to restaurant, shopping and freeway. The room is clean but outside the buildings need some attention - lots of falling leaves and mud because of rain. The WiFI are slow but free. The breakfast are good.
"Nasty staff, nastier manager"
03/01/15 Mikeb53055 Grayslake, Illinois
This hotel many have the nastiest staff of any hotel I have ever stayed at. From the front desk clerk to the hotel manager, they are just plain condescending and ill-mannered. My wife and I stayed for two nights on the first night while I was watching TV and my wife was taking a bath, I received a phone call from the front desk. It was around 11:00pm and complaining about noise coming from our room. We were told to keep please keep the noise down because it was "quite time"at the hotel. I asked them what they were talking about and they claimed that they did a "walk around" and heard a lot of noise coming from our room. I told them that they were mistaken an there was no nois if any coming from our room other than a the TV. I was told that she was sorry that I felt that way and to just keep the noise down. I was confused because we are pretty quiet to begin with and I was being admonished by someone who obviously had not checked out the situation competely. When my wife came out if the bathroom, I told her what happened and she was livid. I called the front desk back and the clerk was just plain nasty. I explained that we were a 60 year old couple who had just settled in but she continued to accuse of making too much noise and annoying other guests. The next day I talked to a manager who tried to apologze for the clerks behavior but she became just as abusive as the clerk. This place is definitely not worth the aggravation. The staff seems to have negative attitude towards they guests. There seems to be no managerial control over their behavior because the manager is just as bad, if not worse. There are a lot of places to stay in Lake Oswego so my advice is to book elsewhere.
"Nice Experience"
02/19/15 Mustaq Moinuddi... A
I was on a Business trip with a stay of 3 weeks in LO last year during Feb-March, after searching lot of hotels with a kitchen, I finally decided to go with Residence Inn based on a review from one of my close friend. The location was close to my office and really a very peaceful area. The hospitality is wonderful, Food is too good, complimentary shuttle service is really good and very helpful for International travelers who don't want to take a risk of hiring a car. Overall it was a Nice Experience which made me to book again this year for my stay of 2 weeks in March. I hope I will have the same Nice Experience Again. Mustaq M A Shaik
"Excellent Customer Service by Brittany"
02/14/15 BigSpender53 Portland, Oregon
My family was looking for a quick getaway and chose Residence Inn as our destination. It all started with the Check-In with Brittany who was excellent in helping us with accommodations. She was able to find us a room on a busy weekend and was there to greet us the next morning to help us with using the pool at the neighboring Farifield Inn in the Marriott chain due to the pool being outside and out of season. Also the Wii in the Game Room did not work. Only gave 4 stars because of the outdoor pool and broken Wii. Other than that the check in was great, breakfast was great and service was great. Thanks for allowing my family to have a fun and stress free getaway.
"The best home away from home"
02/07/15 Ka45986
We stayed here for a week while having some repairs done on our home. We stay at Marriott properties all the time and hands down this was the best staff we have ever met. They were so friendly, hard working, and remembered my name. Thank you! The housekeepers were very thorough. The evening socials awesome they even had voodoo donuts. Best breakfast
"A nice stay with exceptional staff!"
01/14/15 BobbyRose Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Was here on a Business trip in December with my wife. We both like staying at Residence Inns and this RI was as good as all the rest. We got a 2 bedroom room which had a very nice fireplace that we used and enjoyed a great deal. The hotel sells Duralogs for the fireplace for $5 each but they were nice enough to provide 2 of them with the room. The buffet breakfasts were very good and we both enjoyed the complimentary socials on Monday-Wednesday. You do have to walk from your room outside to the gatehouse for the meals, and with the cold conditions we experienced, it was brrrrr, however when we got to the eating area, the staff really warmed us up with their hospitality. A shout-out goes out to Justine Radcliff, assistant GM, for the hotel, for the exception customer care she provided both myself and my wife during our stay. Her staff were all excellent as well. It was a nice stay and we felt right at home at this hotel.
"Awesome location"
01/06/15 chester1 Seattle
This is a quiet hotel with lots of grassy areas and very close (walking distance) to some restaurants like Chevy's Mexican, Olive Garden and Sanfords. It is a short 6-7 min drive to shopping malls, movie theatres... Can't beat that! It is pet friendly, too. The mattresses were great in my opinion (read some negative things from others). Some of the furniture is "tired". I love staying here. Go early for the breakfast because it does get really full.
"Nice quiet and clean"
12/29/14 Born4ak
My family stayed here for three nights this Dec 2014. The property is very clean and well manicured and tucked away in a quiet area. The rooms were very clean and well kept. As for continental breakfasts go I'd have to say they take the cake. It's nothing to write home about but it is a good breakfast that has something for everyone...not just muffins! My only complaint is the mattresses. It seems like such a waste to have such a great hotel and throw in crappy mattresses. Hopefully they address that and it'll be five stars!
"Very Nice Stay"
12/14/14 pec95 San Diego, California
We were quite happy with our quick stay. Check-in and Check-out were quick and easy. Better than average breakfast, and a nice room suite. The furnishings were decent - carpeting was new/newer. Only thing we didn't like was the air-conditioning/heating was noisy at night. Otherwise an excellent stay.
"Great Holiday Stay"
12/04/14 Shannan S Federal Way, Washington
We stayed here over the 2014 Thanksgiving holiday weekend while in town to celebrate the holiday with family. It was the perfect choice for us. With two teenage boys, space is important and our room/suite was perfect. The staff was friendly, professional and accommodating. Everyone greeted us with smiles and asked if there was anything they could do to make our stay more enjoyable. The complimentary breakfast was appreciated and there were many healthy, tasty options. The only "issue" that we encountered was a very limited amount of table space in the dining area. It only created a less than optimal situation on the Saturday morning of our stay and it was appreciated that there were "take away" containers for us to use so that we could gather our breakfast and return to our room to eat. Not a deal breaker by any stretch but something that the property could potentially work on improving by having additional seating available in the upstairs area of their gatehouse/dining room on these types of mornings. We will definitely be staying here again when visiting family in the Lake Oswego area. A few additional notes: 1) The free wi-fi is very slow. We were not interested in paying $4.95/day for access to their speedier wi-fi service. 2) The exercise room is small-ish but offers three types of cardio machines as well as a few free weight options and a "bow-flex" type machine for strength building exercises. It was nice to be able to continue my exercise routine while away from home; especially on a holiday weekend.