All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here15200 Bangy Rd, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

excellent breakfast and room facilities, very friendly hotel staff
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Nice place to stay, will come again"
We spent 2 nights there. Location is good, just 10 minutes drive to downtown. Quite surroundings, nice staff. Sunday breakfast is good. We had the studio room which is big enough for our four-legged family member to exercise. We love the full kitchen, too. Next time when we travel to Portland, will definitely stay in the same hotel.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
annimom
"Great place; would stay here again."
This was wonderful. Convenient location, many amenities. Breakfast was great, too!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Canuckpair
"Loved this hotel!"
Definitely would go back again.
4 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Rebecca
"Good for the overnight stays"
The location is good if you're looking for something close to the shopping areas! Quick drive into town. Room was quiet but hotel service was okay. Phone was out of order and maintenance didn't know how to fix nor followed up as he said he would. Bed is very comfortable. Got a great price through Expedia!
3 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"everything is fine except for one small defect"
When customer had complain about your service, you must have some problems existence. The best way is to improve the quality of your hotel,and let customer know your royal manner ASAP. If the house-manager Spring promised what she will do, she had to follow her words. On the other hand, you will have reputation risk.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013

"Super convenient!"
It was so nice to stay, super convenient for meal just close to small mall to have it and small shops.
6 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
KR
"Enjoy"
Confortable hotel larger size of room that we thought
Other trip Jun 4, 2012
1 night trip Dec 9, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn by Marriott Portland South/Lake Oswego

"Pleasant Recent Stay!"
05/30/15 julemegami Destin, Florida
I stayed here for a couple of nights. Prior to my arrival, I received an email from the staff asking what time I planned to arrive so they could ensure my room was ready. When I arrive the front desk was VERY helpful and kind. The rooms are very spacious and seem to be updated. I even had a fireplace in the room. The only negative was that my a/c was set to 60 degrees--so I was freezing for a bit when I got into the room. They have a free breakfast in the morning that was pretty decent. The beds were comfortable, as were the pillows--sometimes I have issues with Marriott pillows but not here. Overall nice, clean room and great, helpful staff!
"Not Happy with this Residence Inn only"
05/27/15 Tracy B Bothell, Washington
Great location.We have never had a bad experience at a Residence Inn. The hotel did not update or put money back into the hotel. The ceiling was popcorn, the room had a moister smell and the coach cushions didn't match the coach. At breakfast the first day the lid of the food dish was broke and the waffle machines batter dispenser broke on one girl spilling batter on her. The second day the eggs and sausage was over cooked and one of the waffle machines were broke. 2 Lacrosse teams were their and it was impossible to get a waffle. When we went back to our room the cleaning lady just finished and the room smelled really bad. It turned out she used our bathroom before leaving, I am not making this up. Our friend found a pack of cigs after they got their room cleaned. The third night we found another close hotel for much cheaper and we were much more happy. I recommend a different hotel if you plan to spend this much money.
"Everything you need on a stay!"
05/20/15 Kiara N Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Overall very happy with our stay! Check-in: quick, easy, friendly staff Room: two bedroom; two bath. Cute loft style room. Good for families with kids, but not ideal for two couples. Upstairs room is open with no door. Space out showers, there were four of us that all tried showering in the morning and two of us had no hot water. Cleaning staff comes early, call the front desk to schedule a later clean if you aren't leaving early to start your day. Breakfast: great selection, one of the nicest included buffet style breakfasts I've had at a hotel! Barb is amazing. So friendly, mega-efficient, huge asset to the residence inn team! Gym: Small, but complete. Water, towels, 2 treadmills, elliptical, bike, balls, weights, one weight machine. I was always in there alone. Very nice and seemed very clean.
"Clean, Quiet"
05/19/15 Rich K Spokane, Washington
The rooms have been clean each time we stayed at this facility. The noise is generally minimal other than kids running around the buffet. The hotel is in a quiet area that is easy to get to. The buffet was stocked pretty well.
"Not what it used to be"
04/21/15 William O Alberta, Canada
We've stayed here several times over the years, coming from outside the US to an area we love. This hotel used to be reasonably priced, and you felt like you got value for your money. Now it's so grossly over-priced that, instead of our usual week's stay, we had to cut it short by several days, then move to a cheaper hotel. This place just isn't worth what they charge. They don't even have a year round hot tub or pool! The breakfasts were good, but the evening meals weren't worth lining up for. There aren't many two-bedroom hotels in existence. I think that's why RI feels they can gouge people. Though the service was friendly and the room fairly clean, we've probably stayed here for the last time, unfortunately.
"Nice and quite"
03/28/15 Chi L Richmond, Canada
Nice and quite hotel close to restaurant, shopping and freeway. The room is clean but outside the buildings need some attention - lots of falling leaves and mud because of rain. The WiFI are slow but free. The breakfast are good.
"Nasty staff, nastier manager"
03/01/15 Mikeb53055 Grayslake, Illinois
This hotel many have the nastiest staff of any hotel I have ever stayed at. From the front desk clerk to the hotel manager, they are just plain condescending and ill-mannered. My wife and I stayed for two nights on the first night while I was watching TV and my wife was taking a bath, I received a phone call from the front desk. It was around 11:00pm and complaining about noise coming from our room. We were told to keep please keep the noise down because it was "quite time"at the hotel. I asked them what they were talking about and they claimed that they did a "walk around" and heard a lot of noise coming from our room. I told them that they were mistaken an there was no nois if any coming from our room other than a the TV. I was told that she was sorry that I felt that way and to just keep the noise down. I was confused because we are pretty quiet to begin with and I was being admonished by someone who obviously had not checked out the situation competely. When my wife came out if the bathroom, I told her what happened and she was livid. I called the front desk back and the clerk was just plain nasty. I explained that we were a 60 year old couple who had just settled in but she continued to accuse of making too much noise and annoying other guests. The next day I talked to a manager who tried to apologze for the clerks behavior but she became just as abusive as the clerk. This place is definitely not worth the aggravation. The staff seems to have negative attitude towards they guests. There seems to be no managerial control over their behavior because the manager is just as bad, if not worse. There are a lot of places to stay in Lake Oswego so my advice is to book elsewhere.
"Nice Experience"
02/19/15 Mustaq Moinuddi... A
I was on a Business trip with a stay of 3 weeks in LO last year during Feb-March, after searching lot of hotels with a kitchen, I finally decided to go with Residence Inn based on a review from one of my close friend. The location was close to my office and really a very peaceful area. The hospitality is wonderful, Food is too good, complimentary shuttle service is really good and very helpful for International travelers who don't want to take a risk of hiring a car. Overall it was a Nice Experience which made me to book again this year for my stay of 2 weeks in March. I hope I will have the same Nice Experience Again. Mustaq M A Shaik
"Excellent Customer Service by Brittany"
02/14/15 BigSpender53 Portland, Oregon
My family was looking for a quick getaway and chose Residence Inn as our destination. It all started with the Check-In with Brittany who was excellent in helping us with accommodations. She was able to find us a room on a busy weekend and was there to greet us the next morning to help us with using the pool at the neighboring Farifield Inn in the Marriott chain due to the pool being outside and out of season. Also the Wii in the Game Room did not work. Only gave 4 stars because of the outdoor pool and broken Wii. Other than that the check in was great, breakfast was great and service was great. Thanks for allowing my family to have a fun and stress free getaway.
"The best home away from home"
02/07/15 Ka45986
We stayed here for a week while having some repairs done on our home. We stay at Marriott properties all the time and hands down this was the best staff we have ever met. They were so friendly, hard working, and remembered my name. Thank you! The housekeepers were very thorough. The evening socials awesome they even had voodoo donuts. Best breakfast