All hotels in Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States of America

2.9
    2.7
    2.3
"Horrible"
This hotel should be filmed as Friday the 13th. I can't believe that Lebanon County hasn't condemned this building.
Response by Days Inn Lebanon Valley
Thank you for taking the time to leave feed back about your recent stay. We are actually renovating our property, I can't wait for you to see all of the changes. Please stop by and take a look at the difference. Warmest Regards, Jalynn Hollis Director of Sales
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Heed the warnings on other reviews"
If it wasn't because it was close to my event I would have not stayed there. There was a review that said the queen bed wasn't a queen bed. They were right. It was more like a full size bed. The room seemed clean but the toilet had streaks on it. I always have a travel pack of disinfecting wipes and wiped down the seat before letting my 3 year old use it. I had just spent 4 hours on the road driving. Not what I want to have to do first thing.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
It was awful, We stayed there last year and it was nicer than this year.
Response by Days Inn Lebanon Valley
We have been working very hard to renovate our property. We have completely updated the lobby, lounge, fitness center, ball room, breakfast area and the sleeping rooms. I am sorry that you like the property better before the changes. We try very hard to make every guests stay enjoyable and they were telling us that they wanted updates. I hope that now that most of the changes have been completed you will stop in and see the difference and be pleased. Warmest Regards, Jalynn Hollis Director of Sales
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Very disappointing"
My stay at the Days inn was horrible. I thought this was a family friendly hotel. I stayed with my daughter...and fromt eh very beginning at check in the clerk commented on my daughter and I looking like sisters and then it went down hill from there. I suppose he thought he was being nice, but as it continued and mentioned that he would be downstairs at the desk all by himself until 8 AM.. Disqusting! When we went to our room, the toilet had not been flushed from the previous quests. Had we not arrived so late at night, we would have found a different hotel. In the morning when we went to get things from our van, we found we had slept in an unlocked room. The people at the main desk were non plussed about it. After my husband called and Expedia called, I did get another room. However, that night the fire alarm went off twice due to heavy smoking in another room. I would not recommend this hotel or the chain. I am not only disappointed with the hotel but Expedia and the Days Inn chain.
Response by Days Inn Lebanon Valley
I’m concerned about the problem you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn that you didn’t enjoy your stay. Please accept my sincere apology. I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. Please be assured that the issues you’ve raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken. Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs. Warmest Regards, Jalynn Hollis Director of Sales
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Poor experience won't go back"
The hotel appears nice until you get inside. I stayed one night. There was a fire alarm at 1.39am. They forgot my wake up call, which I checked twice. I was late for the meeting. The room was adequate and reasonably cleanly. There was no hot water to add insult to injury. I don't complain easily - don't stay there
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
kel
"Good rate for these days."
Maybe not as nice looking as it was years ago when it was a Quality Inn, but perfectly acceptable for my needs, location. I don't demand much from a hotel... mainly a clean room and quiet surroundings.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Aitch
"Hotel not as pictured and room not as promised"
I was disappointed with the appearance of the hotel and the very outdated elevator. The hotel lobby and the room were not as pictured. The bathroom fan did not work, nor was the bed a queen size as promised. The staff and management did not respond to the complaint regarding the bed, other than stating that the bed was queen sized. Very unhappy overall.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Would not recommend"
The over all look and feel of the hotel was scary. The room was not very clean to start. Our deadbolt lock to the outside door didn't work. Upon arrival we found the bathtub was full of water due to a clogged drain. The television was really old and the screen acted like it was about to go out. We tried to use the phone and the key for the number 1 didn't work. We did get management to replace the phone and they did unclog the bathtub. Also we were not told where to find our room. We had to wonder outside in the dark searching for our room. The showers were a joke. There was only hot water or cold water to use, no way to set it to an in between setting. Though the breakfast was fee with your room some of the food tasted like it had been sprayed with chemicals. Overall I would avoid this hotel at all cost, pay a little more and get a safe room that locks!
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Jon
"Not Good"
When I went to sign in at the hotel I tried to change my room to non smoking because I noticed that I made a mistake. She said I already booked with Expedia and then looked really quickly for another room but very quickly said that there were none. So the room stunk really bad, there was a bug in my bed, and there was hair in the tub. So I would not recommend anyone to stay at this hotel.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
My initial impression was the main building looked fairly decent. However, we were given a room in the back of the complex. A number of the rooms around us were abandoned and appeared vandalized. The rubble around the semi-demolish cooling tower just added to this view. The rear courtyard had not been cared for either. The room itself was musty, very dirty and in disrepair. The priced we paid warranted a much nicer room as I would expect from the Days Inn name. The continental breakfast was less than stellar and cold coffee. If this was my first stay at a Days Inn it would be my last. Not what I experienced at Day Inn in past years. I will be very leery to stay in another Days Inn without knowing firsthand the condition of the hotel.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
will not stay there again
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2013
mac mccabe
"I didn't do anything wrong why did I have to stay"
1 The door to my room did not work you had to use two hands to open it and slam it to close it 2 There was a gang of kids having a party in the parking lot outside my door I telling you I had to call the front desk and they called the police. (BAD KIDS )
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Great Service, Decent Room, Pricey"
Convenient, Decent Quality, but great Service. Nice free breakfast. Wifi. Only game in town so it's pricey.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Dr. E F Hutton
"A little pricey for the quality"
Its a solid two star property, but should have been priced 20% less to be in line for a saturday night in september. The "lounge" was a bit run down, ordered a "piled high" ham sandwich, got a grilled cheese with two slices of ham.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2013
"wouldn t go back"
air conditioner needed to be serviced, smelled of something burning, and beds/pillows were uncomfortable
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Very Nice hotel in a pleasant town in Central PA"
I had a very good experience. Staff was excellent and accomodations and comfort were very good also.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Change of ownership does not change"
The location of this hotel overrides the mediocre quality of service and accommodations. No ID of coffees at breakfast, so not sure if I was drinking decaf or regular, even though had requested ID. Specific request called in months before ignored, but made it mostly right on check in. Not enough towels in room. Will stay again because of convenience and the mediocrity is manageable.
4 night business trip Aug 14, 2013
"Disappointing"
In need of a makeover/upgrade. Several things in my room were not functional. Bed was hard/slightly lumpy, but it was clean.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Patsy
"nice and affordable"
everything was fine. the staff was friendly. The hotel is in need of some updates, the elevator was extremely dated and actually kind of scary! There was a used band-aid with cotton on the floor of my room and the bathroom had a few as well... which was oh so gross, but Im sure this is not something that happens often as the cleanliness of the hotel was impressive. The lounge was nice, and the bartender very friendly but the music they played drove me away.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
cindi
"Highlight is the lobby"
But it's a place just to wash&change bedding had stains yuk
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
angelsky
"In need of maintenance"
This is my 3rd year staying at this place, it is a great little hotel however already 3years ago the appearance of the place like the elevator was in need of a coat of paint, today it has become a little critical. The door mechanism of my room was not working the second day and it was not the magnetic strip it was the actual mechanism of the system.
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
Mp
"Pleeasant staff - convenient to Renn Faire"
Pam at the front desk was very pleasant. Spacious breakfast area. Room was clean but A/C was noisy & TV remote didn't work. But we'll be back - good value & close to Renn Faire,
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Not up to expected Days Inn standards"
I've stayed at a lot of Days Inns and I have to say this is the most "Dated" by far. The surrounding area didn't seem to be the greatest but the lobby seemed nice. However once checking in and looking around and getting in the elevator it was apparent that "Maintenance" has not Ben a priority here. From the musty smell to paint chipped walls including in the tiny elevator. The room upon entering looked nice but the we were hit with free Internet service that didn't work and no ice machines. Now these are the two most basic services a hotel must offer. We also had no hotel directory or Do Not Disturb sign for our door. Breakfast was the absolute basics with no eggs, meats or Danish. In all I won't be staying here again unless there are NO other rooms available in the area. Very disappointed.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2013
K
"never ever stay again."
Ok.. Beginning with check in. Front desk staff was on the phone constantly while she was checked us in. the room was all the way around the building. it was not in same building with front desk. the room was located like in hidden motel.. 'Hotels.com" described that there was a microwave, and fridge but NO! it should be non smoking room but full of smoking odor in the room and bed sheets. vanities were dirty with dirt. Ice machine was broken. there is no security features on the door of building at all. staffs were not nice nor friendly. never ever wanted to stay!!!!!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Worst Days Inn ever!"
Hotel was filthy, hotel ran out of towels, heard slamming doors half the night. Breakfast area was not very inviting. The Hotel needs to be gutted and rebuilt. Has not been updated in what seems like the turn of the century. Recommendation: Do not stay at this hotel.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Jenna
"Conflicting hotel"
This hotel is conflicting within itself, the lobby is nice looking but then there was ice in a plastic storage container with a scoop in place of an actual ice machine, rather tacky. The elevator is outdated, rode it once and took the stairs the rest of the time. Did not like that our doorway into our room was right next to our neighbors door in an alcove of its own. Room was alright however the bathroom is tight, must sit diagonal to sit on the toilet because of the toilet paper holder. The hallways looked a little sketchy. My husband was so disappointed with the hotel he was ready to lose out on the money we spent and go to another hotel but in the end most places were full and we stuck it out for the night. I called because we were stuck in traffic to see if we could check in a little late and the receptionist told me if we weren't there by 6pm they cancel the reservation, very displeased with that as well as I can't control there was a tractor trailer fire on the interstate. We made it 5 min. Before 6. Never again.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Convenient to Lebanon Valley attractions"
Overall, not a bad place to stay. The location is a plus. The surrounding neighborhood afforded a pleasant evening walk. The Fitness room was small but functional (except the TV) I appreciated the daily paper and the skim milk at breakfast. Also coffee service all day is a nice touch. I did not appreciate a $10 per night levy for a little refridgerator in the room, and that the hotel's one ice machine didn't work. Some guests enjoyed a live band in the bar in the evening.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Virg
"Very disappointing"
Hotel is half hour away from Hershey, the premises are not very clean and the rooms and hallways smell like mold. The breakfast room was ok,but there's a bucket in the middle collecting water from a leaking ceiling. We had booked a non smoking room and when we arrived our room smelled like cigarette smoke. The front desk assured us it was a non smoking room but there was even cigarette burn mark on the furniture and bedding. Eventually the hotel gave us another room that was actually non smoking. Bottom line not worth it.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
A.
"Convenient and cheap"
You get what you pay for. Room was comfortable but it was in need of updating. Wasn't very clean. Dust in many areas, burn holes in bed spread(non-smoking room). Bathroom fixtures spotty. Tv remote did not work. Carpet looked new. Bed was comfortable. Stayed one night....served its purpose. Staff was friendly. In one nights stay elevator was broken twice. Had to use stairs from 4th floor in 95 degree heat
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Jo-Ann
"A little creepy..."
This hotel was a little creepy and not the cleanest. We were traveling with another family and they trouble getting into their room and needed to be changed late at night. They didn't have air in their room either and it was 90 degrees in July! We made due since we're only staying one night and moving on early the next day! Disappointing hotel experience!
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Becki
"The hotel is old."
The hotel is old and seems to have recently changed hands - they were in the process of upgrading the lobby area. The room was clean and only had a problem one day. We called and it was promptly taken care of.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Our stay was O.K. but we were in a smoking room without any ashtrays We requested ashtrays three times but never received any so we went to the store and bought them.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Darlene
"Could have been better"
Checkin/checkout were fast & efficient. Everyone who worked there that I dealt with was pleasant. What needs improvement are infrastructure thing. There was construction going on at the front door & no signage outside to show you where to enter to reach the lobby. AC unit was underpowered or poorly placed because it failed to cool down the room. I had it on its lowest temp with fan going full blast & it was only marginally comfortable in the room. Hot water in the tub/shower was at best intermittent. I wouldn't really refer to the temp as actually hot - more like lukewarm to warm - & occasionally there would be bursts of cool. There are drink machines placed in handy locations around the hotel, & you are provided an ice bucket, but there is only one ice machine in the entire hotel. The ice machine is at the front desk. There IS free wifi in the rooms. However, no one at the front desk asked me if I needed the access code for the wifi or informed me that if I wanted ice, where I could find it. I was provided with a map to find my room, but the map did not indicate the ice machine location. When I got to my room, there were no information cards that provided such info as the code for the wifi or the ice machine locations. I had to call the front desk each time I needed something like that.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"i guess it was decent"
the hotel wasn't horrible but it wasn't that great. the front door was out of order due to repairs so you had to use the side door. which meant to get to the front desk you had to walk in the side dooor and down the hall and around the corner just to check in. the elevator was tiny and kinda scary it made lost of noises. the room wasn't too bad but it was very old fashioned. I probably wouldn't stay there again. Just not my style.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
Samantha
"Convenient to Harrisburg/Hershey/Lancaster"
Just finished staying at the Quality Inn Lebanon Valley, and was pleased at the service provided. The room & hotel were clean, and staff were friendly and hospitable. If you are looking for a central location to see the attractions in Harrisburg, Hershey, and Lancaster the Quality Inn Lebanon Valley is central to those locations.
4 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
"closeness to lebanon valley college"
IT WAS AN OK HOTEL, BUT THE SURROUNDING NEIGHBORHOOD WAS A LITTLE ROUGH. THE MAIN ENTRANCE WAS BLOCKED, SOME OF THE EXERCISE EQUIPMENT IN THE GYM DID NOT WORK, AND THE HOTEL WAS DATED.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2013
"dont stay there"
I stayed at this hotel, it was 100 less then the other two that were close by. I will pay the extra next time. The bathroom wasn't clean, the phone and light didn't work the remote and then tv didn't work. used my cell phone to call to get someone to lokk was told only person there so i could move all my stuff to another room and or come down and get stuff to clean it up and fix. terrible experience. i forgot my key so went to the desk to get a new one and wasn't even asked for my ID, I guess anyone can get a key. The hotel had a musty smell when you went intot he lobby, I had just rained a lot so gave them the benefit of the doubt on that, and it didn't smell in our room. The bar said it was to be open but wasn't...
2 night trip May 31, 2013
barbara
"Room o.k. But breakfast not so much"
When we went to check in the lady behind the desk was not very pleasant.our room was clean. The breakfast the next day left a lot to be desired. They kept running out of food and they only had one trash an which was a small one hidden under the drink machine. Went home hungry.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
"Convenient to our event."
Bathroom very small and not enough outlets. Wifi not working and front desk could not fix.
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2013
"Awful Experience"
I travel a lot for conferences and this was the worst experience so far. When I came in the bathroom floor was wet, the towels were wet and some of them were dirty with make up. The carpet right outside the bathroom was damp. The next morning around 7:30- 8am. There was water coming down the ceiling in the bathroom (still wondering where that water was coming from.)
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Poor service here...!!"
Bar / Club was old and not well maintained. Bartender was the desk clerk and cook... Took forever, 30 minutes to get a beer. Ordered food, bartender left the bar to go cook it... Maid came to watch the bar but she could not fill drink orders because she was the maid... Seen the same woman later that night working the desk and running to the kitchen to get food orders... Very limited menu items, wings and bar food mostly. Food was expensive and poor quality. Thee hotel showed a full restaurant that no longer existed except for a place to sit for the free continental breakfast. Bar prices were unreal, very expensive and outrageous... Our room was on the 5th floor but all night long people were drag racing on the street below and the noise even up there was unacceptable... Will never stay there again...
1 night trip Mar 11, 2013
Lawrence
There were no accessible outlets in the bathroom for hair dryes, etc. The room door was open when I arrived at my room for the first time. The TV channel choices were limited, especially the local Lancaster channel which I could view but not hear. And, the pillows were terrible. The clients in the hotel were very noisy-- loud voices and slamming doors. I was glad I was only staying one night.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2013
"one night"
We spent one night at the hotel and was nice until I had to call front desk because around 3:30 morning young people was playing, screaming throwing doors very harder. But front desk inmediately take action.breakfast wasn't really good.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
The "Spots Bar" Could have used a more than 4 TVs...!!
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2013
"You will regret staying here"
I have never rated a stay although I have stayed at many places but I have to warn all considering this choice. DON'T DO IT, YOU WILL REGRET IT1`
1 night trip Dec 15, 2012
Carl
"THE HOTEL SHOULD BE RENAMED (POOR QUALITY INN)"
t The ratings we listed are correct.POOR SERVICE FOOD BAR NOT MAINTAINED OVERALL CONDITION , JUST PLAIN DIRTY, HAD TO KEEP GOING TO COUNTER TO GET MORE FOOD. THE ROOM OVERALL WAS NOT CLEAN.
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
TINA
"Horrible"
The worst hotel I ever stayed at in my life. The walls were paper thin, the locks were broken on the doors.. , no towels and very scary area..
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2012
"Only if you can't find another place to stay"
We requested 3 adjacent or adjoining rooms, since we were traveling with kids. We got two rooms down the hall from each other and the 3rd on another floor! Staff said there was nothing they could do. They seemed disorganized and inexperienced - not apologetic or accommodating. The hotel is dated, but trying to upgrade. Lobby could be nice, but there is a nightclub right there (and a tattoo parlor in the basement, if you need that) so there were club-goers hanging in the lobby and smoking out front. The rooms seemed ok, didn't smell bad, and looked like they had been renovated somewhat. Bathrooms were older and our boys said the water worked opposite of what it should. In the girls' room, there were used tampon/pad sitting on the back of the toilet - ew! There were stains on the chair in our room and the heat/ac was hard to regulate. We tried the heat to take the chill off the room and woke up in the middle of the night roasting. Had to put on the a/c to cool down. In the a.m., I realized there were no bath towels in the room and had to call. That made us later to breakfast and we got there during the last 10 mins, which seemed to irritate the staff. When we were finishing, they came in and turned off the TV, I guess as a signal to leave! Quality Inns are usually a pleasant surprise for the $. Not this time! We were here for the PA RenFaire, and the hotel is close by, but I would go all the way back to Lancaster to find another hotel rather than stay here again!
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
Patty
"too far from Hershey Park"
it was fine but the bathroom was too small, toilet, sink and bathtub too close together. Barely have room to sit on toilet seat.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2012
"Nearest reasonable priced room to Hershey Car show"
Staff members were friendly. First night had to go ask for soap as none had been provided in the room. No blanket in room so had to ask for a blanket for the second night.
2 night trip Oct 9, 2012