All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
2500 Calvert St Nw, Washington, DC, 20008, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Weekend getaway"
Great stay and beautiful location!!! The pool and sauna were fabulous!!!
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Beautiful vacation with my family
4 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Had a great time nice clean rooms an the staff kool
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
derrick
"Great place for the family"
The only complaint was the $42 parking and the $9 beers in the bar...other than that it was perfect
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
The room was very clean and the staff did a great job. The A/C was really loud was the only down side.
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Walter
"Classic Elegance - Omni Shoreham, Washington DC"
Classic and elegant, the Omni Shoreham Hotel in the Woodley Park-Zoo neighborhood of Washington DC is located away from the hubbub of the downtown Mall area, but with convenient and easy access to metro and bus lines and a selection of a dozen or more restaurants and other amenities less than a block or two away. Front Desk staff were very helpful and accommodating as were the Health Spa/Pool staff. The entire property was very well maintained and included extensive gardens and terraces overlooking part of Rock Creek Park, lovely pool, gym and spa, meeting and ball rooms, in-house restaurant, and vast public space and lobby - elegance with a restful and tranquil vibe. Although I had a small hotel room, it contained new appliances and furnishings, and was very clean and well maintained by the housekeeping staff during my stay. If time allows and especially if traveling with children, the world class National Zoo is just a ten minute walk up the street, and is well worth a visit year round - check schedule for extended hours in summer.
4 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
Valerie
"Fun pool, pretty area, quaint older hotel"
Great place to stay, especially with kids! It's a bit out of the way from downtown DC but a nice escape after a long day of sightseeing. The pool was fantastic and a great way to end the day. The housekeeping left a bit to be desired (things didn't get replenished well), the wifi was very slow and the air conditioner was quite loud but overall it was a great place to stay. We would stay here again.
4 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"We will definitely stay here again!"
The hotel was beautiful and every staff member that we encountered was extremely courteous. The closest Metro was less than a 5 minute walk and maybe 10 minute walk to the zoo. Dozens of restaurants just minutes away. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be returning.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Juanita
We were in the farthest room possible. Is this because we booked on hotel.com?
7 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Paul A.
"A one night experience at the Omni Shoreham."
It wasn't what I had expected to be. Not as top of the line as one would expected.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2015
Chaneel
"Unwashed sheets and towels"
The sheets smelled bad and it looked like were not washed. There were hair on the towels. This was not what I expected from Omni.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Minoo
"Disappointed by the Shoreham"
I've stayed here many times, but had a negative experience the last time and won't be back. The room we had was not very clean, I was bitten by a mite from the bedding and the window in the bath didn't close making for very humid condition in the bathroom...not ideal in the August DC heat. Other areas of the hotel are still great including the pool, lobby & restaurant.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
I'd rate this as a slightly above average hotel. However, for the price I paid, I expected a little more. Parking was very expensive, $41 per night. Also, the ice machine on our floor did not work and I turned the issue in the first day of our stay. It had not been fixed by the time we left, on our fourth day. The room had a hole in the wall from where the rubber door bumper had been pushed into the wall. Also, we went to DC to visit our son and we wanted to hang out at the hotel pool as a family, but they gave us a hard time about it, because he wasn't staying at the hotel.
4 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"A great classic, always enjoyable"
I really enjoy staying at the Shoreham. The service from everyone on staff was outstanding. My only complaint is that there was no true refrigerator in the room, just an undersized "chiller" that barely kept drinking water tepid and did not keep the milk for my coffee cold enough not to spoil.
9 night trip Aug 7, 2015
No tv service , no great, parking too expensive too much
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Great hotel wonderful ambiance- pianist in the lobby would add a great deal of extra charm
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
Bruce
"Our DC Stay"
We enjoyed staying at this historic hotel. The room was very comfortable but the ac unit was noisy. We could also hear other doors slamming throughout the night. One of the issues with an older, historic hotel that seeks to preserve the old doors, etc.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Teresa
"D.C. Gem"
It was the most beautiful garden I have ever experienced at a hotel. Acres and acres of flowers and shady seating and hammock under trees. The pool was spotless as well as the hot tub. Close to metro and restaurants and buses.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Great location, great pool and hotel!"
This hotel was in the perfect spot for DC! Near the Metro and a cute shopping/restaurant area. The pool was awesome and a great place for kids. The ONLY bad thing was that the bathroom floors are made of marble, and they get very slippery when wet, so I ended up falling and bruised my leg pretty bad. Concierge was AWESOME to help arrange tours. Would stay here again, but ask for a room closer to the pool.
5 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Debra
"great stay"
we didn't spent too much time at the hotel to enjoy the hotel. but the hotel looks very clean and friendly, our focus was the museums and the monuments. but our stay was great too bad it was too short will be back. the only complaints parking wasn't free and the Wi-Fi wasn't free either.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Our trip was great overall he had a couple bumps but we got trough it . The spa massage was a great massage but the people dropping weights on the concrete and the vibration to the message room ruins the relaxation .
5 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
sharon
"Not terrrible just a little bit much for what."
The elevator system was not as efficient for the price paid. The room was just fine other than the wet carpet and stray hairs found in the sheets. The staff was great and the room service was really cool and sweet. I like the hotel. It is n older hotel but the price paid for one night was a little much. I would only recommend if it was a last resort due to location.
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Hotel was very clean, hotel staff very nice, pool beautiful! Not so good was the $40 per day charge for valet parking (no street parking for my car) and no free WiFi.
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Stacey
"Good time at a good hotel."
I had a great time and it is a great location.
7 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
"Average hotel"
Value for price. Average hotel condition (unlike its lobby) and average room cleanliness.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Nadine
"THE WHOLE FAMILY ENJOYED OUR STAY!!!"
The Omni Shoreham is very nice. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The service was excellent. The children even got a suprise treat, the staff left them cookies and milk. The pool is nice also. The whole family enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Amazing for the price"
Great hotel for the price, I love the pool and the gardens... We had a wonderful family time here.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Yolys
"family vacation"
Our family had a great time at your hotel
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
ana
"The great 4 star experience"
The room service dinner we ordered was horrible. could not even eat the food. I understand if this was a particular dish that something went wrong but all the items were state and not even qualify to be served even at the worst fast food joint. Luckily there are good restaurants just outside the hotel for the next 2 days.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great location, comfortable room!"
Great location. Comfortable room. Great rate through Hotels.com, but if you are driving your vehicle will cost $41/night to stay there.
2 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Dana
"Enjoyable visit"
Overall I was happy. The bathroom was very small though --could probably sit on the toilet and brush my teeth at the sink at the same time since things were that tight. Very clean. As a family we were able to walk to the zoo and subway station. I would stay there again with or without (for business) the kids.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"It was already expensive enough..."
They charged me twice for the entire cost of the room. When I brought it to their attention they simply put a note in the computer for accounting to fix it. I demanded a manager and stood there while she called my bank to guarantee that it was fixed quickly. The first person I talked to about it wanted me to wait several days for it to be fixed.
5 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
"Hotel needs serious deep cleaning & maintenance"
The hotel is grand and old. We ate outside on the back veranda...no one came to greet us. After 10 minutes, we saw restaurant staff in a room off of the restaurant sitting and talking. Finally we walked back to the host station and someone showed up. We asked to eat outside, silently, we were escorted to the outside veranda and left at a table. Though we were the only guests outside, several dirty tables surrounded us, which remained until we left. We finally had a very nice waiter appear. Little birds were everywhere eating off of bins. The waiter said birds eat off guests plates when they are up at the buffet. Rooms need updating, we had a chair with 1950's upholstery. Though it was retro, it was worn and dirty. Decorative pillows on the bed looked dirty & worn. Peeling paint on bathroom ceiling. Pay for WiFi until you figure out to apply for Omni rewards program. Staff did not inform at checkin. Got charged for wifi & had to ask for the credit...no apology for the inconvenience.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
lisa
Terrific location. Walking distance to the National Zoo and just a block from a Metro stop. Surrounded be good restaurants.
6 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Family Retreat while seeing all the sites!"
This was our splurge for a East Coast family trip. This Omni is in a great location the Red Line takes you directly to the mall and Metro with no transfers. The hotels pool and grounds is up against Woodley Park which you can hike in (if you have any time!). Enough restaurants for staying in the area after a long day. The room was massive! There was an extra "powder" room off the bathroom which I used as my Yoga room! Walk in Closet. We were on the 2nd floor facing the pool/park which is actually more like the 4th floor from the back side. Convenient cafe with good morning selection and coffee (Peets). Roberts restaurant seems more like a special occasion restaurant although when you walked by to go outside the table setting /chairs were not very neat. One would expect placement important at those prices. Loved the complementary melon water as you came into the hotel after a hot day. I joined Omni a few weeks before trip and received complimentary Wifi because of this. Great spa area which is open to all and included in base price and pool has pool side grill which is also great for the family. Would love to return some day!
Alison
"Okey but not my 3rd choice either"
Old Hotel and too hard to find.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Grace
Room needed to be refurbished. Had an issue with the lock.
4 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"wonderful place"
awesome! close to metro and wonderful places to walk to.....zoo near by...much more
2 night trip Aug 7, 2015
"Best hotel for oasis in the city"
Friendly staff. Wonderfully close to restaurants and metro. Fantastic & fast valet service. Outdoor pool was a huge.
5 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Haunted hotel"
It was awesome and I had lots of fun
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Ebed
"Visiting Washington. D.C? Stay here!"
Excellent location, close to transportation and many amenities, pet friendly, courteous sand efficient staff.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Jorge
The Hotel itself was very nice, but the room was pretty small for the money and very plain. Also the TV was tiny.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Great hotel to stay with small children"
Great hotel for a family with small children. Service was great, rooms are large and the pool was fantastic. Steps to great food and the metro. Only a very short walk to the zoo. Will not hesitate to return and stay at this hotel on our next trip to D.C. Highly recommend.
"Large hotel with class"
Very large hotel, beautiful grounds and pool Only negative was parking, had to Valet and it was very $$ Rooms were above our expectations Adams Mogan area is full of wonderful restaurants, especially the ethnic ones
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Mister Mayfield"
Excellent. I must say that I was very impressed!
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
"Kudos for a great stay"
The location was very convenient to the mall area and less than a mile from the zoo. The rooms were nice and comfortable. The staff was friendly and efficient. An extremely good experience! I would heartily recommend this hotel!!
"Washington DC vavation"
Hotel was very nice. Prices to eat and parking to much.
michelle
"Family trip"
We found the hotel well situated for our need. Loved the closeness to the Metro.
7 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Ruth Sandoz
Too bad it was only one night. Great hotel. Great location.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015