All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
60 School St, Boston, MA, 02108, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great time"
We had an unbelievably great time. Neil at the front desk did a fantastic job making our 30th wedding anniversary a special occasion. I travel a lot and have never used this hotel before. I will definitely use it again
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Third Stay"
My third stay at the Omni Parker House. Convenient to Orange Line to get to family. Friendly staff in restaurant and bar, important when traveling single. I'll probably stay here again.
6 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great Room in the City"
Check-in was very easy and the room was clean. My only complaint was that the walls were very thin, we could loudly hear the conversations of others as they walked down the hall which was a little irritating.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Kelsey
"Great place to stay!"
Great time with good service.
4 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Lynn
"Overall nice hotel"
Everything about the stay at the hotel was great. Some outside noise from people leaving the local pubs at 2am.
4 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Andrea
"Delightful stay"
Hotel was fantastic. Great location, walking distance to anything in downtown Boston. Friendly & helpful staff.
3 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Nicholas
Rooms in corners were close so a little more noise with people coming and going!!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Close to Quincy Market and Aquarium"
Beautifully updated hotel while maintaining the architecture of the original building. Valet, concierge, front desk staff all extremely helpful. Room was very clean and updated. Only complaint would be having to pay extra for Wi-Fi. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Marathon Weekend"
Overall a great location for marathon weekend. Parker bar was perfect for food and drink. Staff was very helpful. The only drawback was having to listen to neighbors cough, sneeze and talk. Luckily, they weren't earlier risers or partiers.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Excellent location. Good hotel rooms and facilities. Staff is friendly. We had an excellent overall experience.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Another great stay at the Omni Parker House"
My family went for a 2 night stay in Boston on April 9th. We have been to the hotel before and love the location and exceptional service. We had 2 rooms, one was an Executive Room on Tremont Street. There is an office building directly across the street, so the view was less than pleasant. That's something you may want to be aware of at check-in; try to avoid a room on that side of the hotel. Other than that, a great stay. One of the highlights was our last morning, when we had the buffet breakfast. Our waiter, Tony offered exceptional service, doting on us and being friendly and entertaining to our 6-year old daughter. He was a true professional.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
charles
"Best choice"
Stayed two nights to attend conference within 5 minute walk.Wonderful service, food, comfort, but full of vulgar, loud people who have no manners, namely speak loudly walking down halls to their rooms at all hours of the night.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Needs an update"
Great neighborhood but lousy hotel. Tiny cramped rooms. Dated furnishings. Smelly pillows. Sloppy service. Outrageous prices. Stay elsewhere.
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
ideal location, great staff and great bar !! the food here is always great, Boston Crème pie and Parker House rolls.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Location location location"
Older hotel, so rooms are smaller. However, they are clean and well appointed. You pay a premium for the central location, but otherwise a very good hotel.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Good location but no view"
Friendly staff at check in. Fantastic location. Though room had absolutely no view at all, just windowless building next door. Room size was adequate
"Fabulous 1st time visit"
We were visiting colleges with our 3 children and could not have asked for a better experience.!the hotel was lovely, the staff from the front desk to the valet men were awesome. It was our first trip to Boston & we really enjoyed it. We will be back.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"march 2015"
Rooms small Staff very accomodating, professional and friendly Would have liked a continental breakfast included for the price of the room...internet should be free
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
nancy
"Boston Fun"
Our stay was perfect in the John Hancock room on the 4th floor. The room was ideal for my husband, me and our twin 11 year old granddaughters. Great location to everything, especially Quincy market. Service was wonderful... I would highly recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Cindy
Nice staff. Comfortable hotel. Small, but pleasant.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Enjoy my stay everything was fine"
Room was very good, bar was good and location was convenient.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"All about expectations"
I have spent more nights in Boston hotels than I can count and in full disclosure typically the Four Seasons, Ritz, or Fairmont. This was my first stay at the Omni Parker. I stayed in an executive room which gave me a nice amount of space with a couch, coffee table, changing area and desk. If you are looking for friendly service start to finish, a very comfortable bed, clean room, and good breakfast at a good rate this was a good choice. It also has a big grand old lobby with amazing woodwork. If you are looking for a modern hotel/room, roomy bathroom (it was updated but very small and bright natural light you will be disappointed. The location is very central but its at one of those odd stretches in Boston near Downtown crossing where you have to walk a few dingy but safe blocks to get someplace else. I would go back for a quick night stay but probably not for a multi day stay due to overall darkness of the room.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"They Make You Feel Like Royalty"
My husband & I went for our 23rd year anniversary and Omni Parker treated us like royalty. If you are going to Boston , you must stay here. It is close to everything. Thank You for making us feel special. they even upgraded us to a suite w/o even asking & sent up Boston Cream Pies as a gift for our anniversary.
3 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Louise
"Hotel needs a lot of maintenance."
The hotel needs a lot of maintenance. The rooms has paint faking, all paint is old, carpet is really old. Hallway paint is very old, and the baseboards need to be replaced they at wold and cracked. Elevator needs a new elevator, it's very old kinda 1760 old lol. The hotel needs a lot of renovations to be even considered a good hotel.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Cyril
The room rate was a value and the hotel is fine. Nice breakfast too.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Really nice experience"
The hotel was nice, staff was very helpful and polite. The hotel is very old and thats what adds charm to it. The staff at the Last Hurrah was great. The room itself was small but that's how it is in many major cities.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Excellent location"
A girlfriend and I had a great stay at the Omni Parker House. It's central location makes it easy to navigate the city and enjoy the many local attractions. There is great shopping just a couple of blocks from the hotel and Faneuil Hall is only a stone's throw as well.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Really wonderful visit--thank you Parker House"
We've stayed at a lot of hotels and have to say the service here can't be beat. Everyone went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and, well, just lovely. Great location, wonderful history, terrific place. Amanda of reservations went above and beyond to welcome us. Can't say enough about how kind and how wonderful these folks are. And of course you must try the Parker House rolls! :) Have been here before and will return again. Thank you.
4 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Emily
"Outdated and poor service."
Bathroom was way out of date. Valet took over 30 mins to get my car. Hotel decor looked like the hotel from the Shining. Needs an interior update.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Gregory
"classy hotel next to the commons"
When we checked in, he asked if we minded a room at the end of the hall on the 9th floor. Since we were checking in early after a red eye flight we were just happy to have a room and said sure. The room was quite small but beautiful and had a small but very clean bathroom--great towels and linens. I loved that the doors, knobs, moldings, etc. were old but very well maintained. I would definitely stay there again, especially at the reduced rate we received.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
BU Mom
"Oh, you got to stay here!"
We stayed for one night at the Omni primarily because it was right across the street from Ruth's Chris our dinner destination for the evening. We looked at the Omni of course for it's location, but booked it because of it's ratings and reviews and it lived up to every one of our expectations. Everybody was on, from the valet to Seamus who welcomed us and who we had a brief and very pleasant conversation, to the waiters and busboys. It is an older place, but beautiful and well taken care of. I much prefer these to newer modern hotels. Our bed was AWESOME! Breakfast was fantastic and the buffet was world class. We tipped everyone like we have never tipped before. If you do stay, you have to go to RC right across the street in Old City Hall! But save your money $$$. Our best ever meal by far was at RC and best hotel stay was at the Omni Parker House!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Vincent
"Would probably stay here again."
In Boston for business and needed to stay somewhere central and within short walking distance from a subway stop. This place did the trick. It's an old hotel and that was noticeable in the room: the wallpaper was cracked in some spots, there were areas where the ceiling had cracked. The staff was great, very helpful and welcoming. I do wish there were more options for breakfast in the immediate area.
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"Omni Parker House"
We were traveling with children. Staff was very helpful with everything from getting all little children in and out of cars to recommending kid friendly local restarauants in a snowstorm to providing lots of towels and accomadating us an extra night because of a blizzard!
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice hotel, good location"
The room served its purpose as a comfortable place to sleep with hot water. Rooms are pretty small, but the idea wasn't to spend much time in the room...it was to be out on the town, within walking distance to the bars.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Ryan
"Omni Parker House"
This is a wonderful hotel in a great location. We had a fabulous stay! The restaurant server was crabby with everyone, but the rest of the experience was stellar! Would definitely return, but would eat somewhere else.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"weekend getaway"
Excellent service, comfy bed. Perfect location Seacoast Benedict was fabulous
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"All the Employees were Superb!"
Every employee I interacted with was of exceptional caliber. Times were tough; we were all enduring our 4th or 5th severe snowstorm in Boston. I'd like to give my experience at the Parker House a "10". (Super Excellent!) -K
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Kathi
"Beautiful and historic"
The Omni Parker House Hotel was beautiful! We felt like we were staying in a very historic and old-world hotel. The rooms are small, but definitely not cramped. The beds were comfortable, and the bathroom was so pretty. The hotel staff was great! We were worried about the impending blizzard and they extended our checkout time first and then didn't charge me for the second night when we decided we needed to leave before our stay was supposed to be up. It was a wonderful experience. The Boston Crème Pie was DELICIOUS, too. :)
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Jess
I stayed at this hotel for four days, and decided that on my future trips to Boston, I will not stay anywhere else but at Parker House Hotel! I love the history of this hotel and its classic rich American decor. But, the hotel does not rest on its laurels. The service is excellent and the hotel staff is very helpful. The hotel also happens to be in a terrific location - within walking distance of the Faneuil Hall, Boston Common and the Public Garden, the state house, Park St T stop, etc. There are some great restaurants nearby.
"Go elsewhere for breakfast"
We were forced to grab breakfast in the dining room due to a severe storm. Overpriced bland food was not what we expected in such a historical landmark
irish businessm
The hotel is beautiful however the rooms are very small. Great location
"Great if you are visiting family at Mass General."
Beds very comfortable. Nice thick towels! Clean. Pleasant.
"Hotel is both awesome and interesting"
Me and my girlfriend stayed here for Valentine's Day weekend during the blizzard. It was so much fun. The hotel itself was beautiful and the room service was oUT of this world.
Charlie
"Boston Getaway"
The hotel was beautiful and well staffed. Everyone was extremely friendly and professional. The room we had was a little small (especially for the price) but it was immaculate and the linens and bedding were comfortable. The only complaint we had was when you took a shower there was a very loud squealing noise that actually overpowered the volume of the TV. Also the bathroom was extremely small but then again given when this hotel was built the up keep and maintenance of this hotel out ways this small complaint. Would definitely stay again. The aviance and historical decor and atmosphere are truly remarkable.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Denise
"Comfortable stay minus the bathroom"
Bellman and front desk service is always top-notch. We did get some misinformation from the concierge (told us that Faneuil Hall was open in the snow storm - we took a taxi over and it was closed). Our executive room was comfortable, although they need to rethink the bathroom. If you try to stand in front of the sink, you are bumping into the toilet. They could have put in a pocket door and moved the sink closer to the door. Since it's a pedestal sink, the only place to put your toiletries is on the shelves over the toilet. We didn't use the restaurant, but got slow service in the bar on Sunday 2/8. We were on the 10th floor and always travel with a fan, but family on the 8th floor were bothered by street noise (snow plows) during the night.
2 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Dawn
"LOUD"
I am not sure if it was just the night I chose to stay or if this is how the hotel always is, but the amount of noise coming from the neighboring rooms was completely unacceptable. It went on from 11 pm until 6 am.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great location, small rooms."
Have stayed here many many times and have never gotten a room with a view. Our closet was bigger than the bath this time. Great lounges and restaurant. We'll go back.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"The elegance of the Parker House revisited"
I have been coming to the Parker House since I was a little girl both as a diner as well as a guest. Now that I don't live in Boston I try to stay at the Parker House when I visit. It is truly a wonderful old hotel, elegant but not intimidating, the staff is just terrific and show in so man y ways how much they care about your stay and, of course who can think of a better lunch than New England clam chowder an a couple of Parker House rolls! My only complain is tiny but important. I stayed in a inside tiny Queen room...lovely but small....when I tried to plug in my phone and laptop I had to crawl under the desk to plug them in. I am no longer as flexible as I used to be and it was a pain to do the gymnastics to rev up my tech batteries. How about a plug on the wall further up or on a lamp as in other hotels?
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Old world charm"
Loved the old world charm to the place, the wood details and the location. Was maybe 10 minute walk to all of downtown Boston. We walked everywhere from there - Aquarium, Union Oyster House, Boston Common (like a block away). Would highly recommend to all. Close to many coffee shops, restaurants and a Walgreens at the end of the block.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
katiebug
"Amazing Staff, Beautiful Hotel"
The Omni Parker House is incredibly beautiful and couldn't be in a better location. There's tons to do within walking distance, a million places that deliver to it and multiple train stations surrounding it. It feels like you're treating yourself to something nice as soon as you walk in and see the decor, and the staff keeps that feeling going the whole time. I checked in with my dog, and as soon as I came in the staff had water and treats for him. Check in was a breeze, and they asked me if I need any kind of recommendations (food, site seeing, shows, anything). If I had to say anything about my stay wasn't perfect, the rooms are a bit smaller than I expected for what I was paying, but everything was clean and comfortable. And the bars make incredible drinks. Definitely gets yourself a mixed drink and some Boston Cream Pie while you're there.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015