All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
181 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great stay, luxurious customer service"
Loved it, we stayed in a room that allowed club lounge access, the room was clean and nicely appointed. The food and drinks service and quality in the club lounge was amazing. Tasty and fresh. The room itself was nothing spectacular, however it was still great. Nespresso machine was a great addition to the room. Reception was fantastic, daily candy bar and champagne on arrival. Staff, so so friendly. Sad the hotel bar closed so we never got to try it out.
Anthea
"MMM Jelly Beans"
I always stay here when I need to go to an event in Atlanta... oh yeah free peach jelly belly beans in the lobby!!!
1 night trip May 26, 2015
"Best night ever!"
We came to see a concert and booked a room for the night. The Ritz exceeded our expectations.
Peyton
"Top Notch"
Went for the DMB concert and stayed at the Ritz. Top notch service, excellent accommodations, and stellar breakfast bar. Our favorite place to stay in Atlanta.
Cale
"The Ritz Carlton in ATL is Awesome!"
Awesome!
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
"At the Ritz"
The rooms were immaculate but planned renovations required relocating to another floor. The concierge service was amazing but parking across the street on a public lot was expensive and unpleasant.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Roderick
"Outstanding"
Outstanding hotel. Right downtown -- easy walking to restaurants and attractions and both Marta and the new trolley are right at the front door.
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Mimmye
"Ritz Carlton Atlanta Review"
Our stay was fabulous and the hotel was top notch! Would stay there again in a second!
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Great weekend"
First time I stayed at the ritz and it was a great experience. The rooms are very nice. Bed was extremely comfortable. And you have to check out the sauna and steam room. I recommend staying here anytime you're in Atlanta.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Disappointing first stay at a Ritz...."
This was our first stay at a Ritz Carlton, so my hopes were high. I thought the common areas were really pretty and nice. But the room I was disappointed in. The chairs and the desk in the room where scratched and dinged up. The bathroom mirrors finish was worn off at the bottom, and the shower had some mildew in the grout. So it really didn’t meat the luxury expectations I had. It did have nice quality linens. The customer service was good and the rate wasn’t bad.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Shannon
"Good for the price we paid"
For Ritz the hotel shower knobs fell off and the inside was okay looking. Comfort and service were great.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Marianna
"Dissapointed"
The rooms appeared to be outdated and some of the towels and the robe had stains on them. The beds were very comfortable. But for the cost of the rooms I do not feel I got the value.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Jonathan A
I was disappointed in the quality of the room, the lobby and the staff were great, but felt that the rooms were not as plush as I was expecting when booking a room at the Ritz Carolton. I was disappointed because it was a special weekend spent with my family.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Jonathan A
"Weekday get away"
I got the special called week day getaway, which basically gives you half off the hotel room, which brought it down to $260 a night. Well, when we checked in, the front desk said we have you a beautiful room with a nice view...I said great!, then we got into the room.... We had a view of the air conditioners! So, when they give you a deal, your not going to get the best view. Saying that it is half off, is their way of filling those not so 5 star rooms. The room itself was still comfy. I just wouldn't stay there again because for one hundred more bucks a night, we could have stayed in the Westin across the street, which doesn't have rooms without a view being that it is surrounded by windows from top to bottom with city views! Valet is also tacked on for another 40/night. The hotel is close to alot of Atlanta attractions. It also has nice restaurant inside with late room service availability. All and all, good time in Atlanta.
Other trip May 26, 2015
On the go Ang
"Thanks for a great stay!"
What really sets this hotel apart is the little extras. Things like setting out candy, providing guests with champagne upon arrival, and answering calls with the customer's name go a long way toward making a hotel experience exceptional.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Mitchell
"Convention close by"
Very welcoming staff who were very genuine in trying to help any way they could. I felt very comfortable in every way. Loved the candy they put out in the lobby. The beds were very comfortable. The bar in the lobby was nice. The Mexican Restaurant in the same building (Alma Cucina) was exceptional. Hotel was within easy walking distance to the convention center with many dining options nearby. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Patrick
"It is OK"
The good thing about it, was how close the hotel was from the coca cola world & the aquarium & CNN Center. The bad thing is how noisy it was because it was in the downtown.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Turki
"Great stay, great dinning"
Great stay in Downtown Atlanta, very close to Olympic Parc and close to very good downtown dinning.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Jens
"A must stay in Atlanta!!"
Fantastic Hotel...in a great location!
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Martin
"Remarkable staff"
Was truly impressed that the staff immediately rushed to get me ice packs and ace bandages upon learning that I pulled my hamstring in their fitness center. It's little gestures like that which separate a decent hotel from an exceptional one. I recommend this hotel, which demonstrated its class in all the little as well as the big ways.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Ritz Carlton Service with Red Roof Inn Furniture"
The staff uphold the Ritz Carlton level of service; however, the guest room furnishings could use some care (ie watermarks, scratches).
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Carl
"will not stay anywhere else downtown Atlanta"
It was amazing
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"A week of business"
I was in Atlanta on business for a week. I stayed at the Ritz Carlton downtown, because it was close to the venue I was attending. The room was a nice size. Plenty of space. The hotel staff could not have been more helpful or friendlier. I was very impressed with their attitude. It is downtown, so it is not the nicest of neighborhoods. However, the hotel is an oasis in this neighborhood.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Love This Hotel!"
This was my first time staying at The Ritz-Carlton and I loved it. Everything was wonderful from the staff to the room! An excellent experience! My only disappointment was that I wanted to purchase one of the coffee mugs they have in the room but was told they weren't for sale. :-( The only mugs in their gift shop they had for sale were the tall kind and I was wanting the traditional size.
Other trip May 18, 2015
NC Peach
"Not great"
Housekeeping did not clean well. The room was small. Not at all what I expected from a Ritz Carlton
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"mothers day fun"
brought my mom there one night for mothers day wkd, it was so nice:)
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Robin
"Perfectionist"
I had the best time ever customer service was excellent, if I could rate that hotel a 100 I would will always choose this hotel worth every cent
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Selena
"Great hotel downtown Atlanta."
The service was impeccable. I will say though that the room was a bit of a let down. I was expecting a much more modern setup. I was expecting a much more glamorous room. Other than that , I enjoyed the stay there
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Its a very nice hotel. The employees were courteous and friendly.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Anniversary get away"
Friendly staff.
Loni
"best breakfast ever!"
the breakfast at the grill was the best i've ever had! the room was a total disappointment--even saw a roach in the bathroom.
"Probably not"
The room was pretty mediocre for this caliber of hotel. The valet thought it would be funny to turn my automatic lights off and block my gas tank with some sort of safety feature in my car. Luckily I'm not too clueless so I was able to remove the blockage in my gas fuel port. Would not stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Very impressive all round service"
Impressive all round service. Front desk that is friendly and accommodating, housekeeping that seems like they are on a 24 hour clock and a transportation team that is super efficient. Will definitely stay here again if I am in Atlanta.
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Tat Inn
"Brand not what it used to be"
The people were nice but not serving at the level of excellence of Ritz standards of old. Rather than anticipating needs we had to remind them of requests we had already written, correct billing errors, etc. There are hotels with fewer stars that may have provided no less than we experienced this stay.
"Exceptional hotel!"
We try and stay at a different hotel each time we visit our daughter in Atlanta. This is our new favorite!
Dennis
"outstanding!"
Awesome!
Mickie
"Christmas with the Hamiltons"
Had a bad day. Car broken into. Wallets and luggage stolen. Staff very helpful with needed items and very understanding with frustrations.
"Luxurious Stay"
I had a wonderful experience staying in my executive suite. I have no complaints. I love the fact that we were given Belgium chocolates (I'm a chocolate fanatic) that topped the night. I would stay again and recommend others to do the same.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Wanda
"Amazing!!! A true 5 star hotel in every sense."
Loved every minute, and enjoyed our stay very much. We absolutely got 5 star treatment and more. Would definitely stay there again. An absolutely fantastic hotel, and staff.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Tecla
"Honey Moon Bliss"
My wife and I spent our wedding night here. The service was impeccable our room was clean. We ate at the Atlanta Grill and had the best scallops we've ever had. Everyone was eager to serve.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Living at the Ritz!"
My stay at the Atlanta Ritz-Carlton Hotel has always been above the clouds! Dr. & Mrs. John Billingsley, Jr
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Good trip"
I was on a business trip, where we had to go to Peachtree City, almost every day and the location of the hotel was good, since I didn't have to take a lot of traffic. The staff was great, and the room was always clean.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Lourdes
"Ritz Atlanta's Best"
Great Hotel. First Class...Have visited many hotels in Atlanta and The Ritz Atlanta tops the bill.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Virgil
"Just the 2 of us"
Service hands down has been the best hotel I have every visited. You can see the age of the hotel as there are a lot of things that needs that 'upgrade', carpets, flooring, smaller details, elevators. The bed was like laying on a pillow, but then hitting a concrete slab. I hurt the next morning!!! But we felt very special with the snacks they left in the room and the drinks at check in. Valet and bellhops were the best service :)
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Katie
"A short 15 minute walk from the convention center."
The staff were the best I have ever encountered. The only negative experience I had was with the A/C. When the system cut off, a loud clank occurred like a shutter closing. Forgot to tell staff at check out. The room and other facilities were great. Cannot express enough how helpful and courteous the entire staff were.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Tommy
"Nice hotel in downtown location"
The lobby was lovely. The staff was very attentive! The room was nice and clean. The bathroom could use a makeover.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
Beautiful Located walking distance to reataurants and other fun. We were only there for one night but give it a solid 5 Star for everything we experienced.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
We had a wonderful stay for our Anniversary at the Ritz. The hotel is beautiful and the staff was wonderful!! Great location as well. We would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
james
"Nice hotel, maybe not as ritzy as some in the chai"
We stayed at the hotel while doing college visits. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. We ended up taking a lot of cabs because there is not much we went to that was within walking distance of the hotel. The gym is small but was fine for our purposes. The room was clean and comfortable, not especially interesting. We had breakfast in the hotel - great scrambled eggs.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015