All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
455 Madison Ave, New York, NY, 10022, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Lovely but loud"
Gorgeous hotel, perfect location. Very noisy lobby which felt a bit incongruous. No restaurant in hotel although there is room service. Room was beautiful and very comfortable. Requested room not ready when we arrived however. W does a better job of accommodating us.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Keurig, please"
I would have appreciated a keurig in the room since room service in the morning is bothersome when one is in the process of showering, etc.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Dianne
5 stars in every category. ...
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
kenneth
"Room with a view"
The room and view were spectacular - the location of the hotel was perfect for our two night get away. The only issue we had was that a request for extra pillows took two calls to get; and when the room was cleaned the wash cloths were not replaced - that took almost an hour to get after I called for them.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great hotel in mid town"
Very good experience. Great location. Would stay again Having to pay for wifi was only dissapointment
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Clean and spacious room with unobstructed view of New York skyline in a convenient location.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Amazing old school service in modern world"
I love the palace hotel. The staff is an old school feel- very warm and attentive. You'll never hear them say no right away- they do their best to make it happen and the beds are so luxuriously comfy.
1 night business trip May 17, 2015
Alexandria
"A Great Place To Stay"
Every employee was helpful and service oriented. Comfy beds and great views of NYC! Excellent location!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Clean spacious rooms in a nice location"
Booked the hotel for a last minute trip up to NYC and was extremely pleased overall! Check in was quick and the room was spacious-especially for NYC-and clean! Despite being over the street and an air conditioning unit, the room was very quiet. The hotel is ideally located near shopping in a nice area of NYC.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"The NY Palace"
The main floor of the hotel its somewhat drab, compared to other luxury hotels. The breakfast bar/restaurant is delicious & very clean with a great selection. The staff at The Palace were uniformly wonderful- they were polite and very helpful. The second floor of the hotel is gorgeous - it's a shame the part most guest see is not as elegant. Our room was very clean, but there were two minor imperfections. There was some odd switch plate that was falling off the wall, it held some wires behind it but I couldn't tell its purpose. And the control for the roll up window shades had previously been screwed into the wall, but the huge screw was out and there was a hole in the plaster. Small items for sure, but it's the attention to detail that make luxury hotels stick out. And those were 2 shabby looking items.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Carey
"Location!!"
Great Location. The hotel is upscale but not mind-blowing by any means. Stay there for the location and friendly staff.
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Nadia
"College roomies reunited"
Fantastic! Can't wait to go back!
4 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
"New York Style"
Beautiful !
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Lisa Marie
"Last minute stay for one night."
Very nice hotel and room. Amenities were commiserate with the price. The bed was a little stiff for my tastes.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"A great New York experience!"
Our stay was great. The staff was friendly and helpful upon arrival. Our room was very nice with a fantastic view of St. Patrick's cathedral. The room was well appointed and the size was huge for New York. We had a drink in the hotel lounge. Our waiter was friendly and the service was fast. The location was also excellent. Close to lots of attractions and shopping. It was also close to a subway connection and just a few blocks from Grand Central Terminal. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. And my wife loved it!
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"The jewel of NYC"
This hotel was the best hotel I ever stayed in NYC. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous, the room was an excellent size for Manhattan. The view was outstanding!! THe location was outstanding! (upper east side on Madison Avenue and across from St Patricks Cathedral). They had a lovely courtyard that you could sit outside and have a drink, gated off for hotel guests only at night. The hotel was nice and quiet. This is a very luxurious hotel, so I would not recommend it for children. This hotel is wonderful, I can't say enough about it.
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Eugenia
Loved the hotel
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Exceptional"
One of the finest hotels in all of NYC in my humble opinion. I've been staying here for over thirty years and my stay has always been exceptional.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
"Sets the standard in Manhattan"
This hotel separates itself from the other 5 star properties in Manhattan thru its excellent service and truly extraordinary management. The anticipation of your needs and expeditious response to requests is fantastic
5 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Kenneth
Very good hotel in a good neibourhood.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Missing"
Unfortunately ther was no restaurant. We had previously enjoyed Guilt and The wonderful bar.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
mary anne
"Definitely a Palace"
Great stay perfect location and wonderful courtyard. Definitely a palace.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
elias
The best hotel I have ever stayed at, just wonderful.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Roxana
It was very enjoyable!
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
MaryAnne
"Terrific View"
Terrific location, really nice staff, super clean room with a phenomenal view overlooking St. Patrick's cathedral. I couldn't have asked for anything more.
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
Paula
"Luxurious accommodations"
The hotel is luxurious and very beautiful. The staffs were eager to help you settle in. It is right across from St Patrick cathedral and blocks away from 5th ave shops.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
CHANH
Beautiful hotel - staff was super accommodating and pleasant. Rooms were clean and very nice overall.
7 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Jan
"Beautiful Classy Hotel!"
We loved The New York Palace! It was a very classy and beautiful hotel with great service and a perfect location. The rooms were large, and we were on the 31st floor overlooking St. Patrick's Cathedral, it was such beautiful view! My one and only complaint is the shower! They have a large powerful rainfall shower head, which would be great for a large shower and if it had shower doors, but it's only a curtain so it constantly blew the curtain and water all over the floor. We even tried to pin it down with shampoo bottles and it was a mess to have to constantly clean it up! You definitely needed a shower cap if you didn't want your hair wet because the head was so big it blew water everywhere like a pressure washer. I actually dreaded getting a shower. I really hope that in the future they can replace those curtains with door and get a smaller shower head.
5 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Fabulous hotel"
Wonderful hotel in a great location. The rooms are way bigger than many of the hotel rooms in NYC. The service is impeccable from the reception desk, to the bell man to the concierge.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Helese
It was outstanding!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Chad
Poor housekeeping for such a nice hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Great spot!"
Hotel was great! The only negative was the bell desk where we left our bags for the day we checked out, and it didn't seem like the place they kept the bags had any security and took a while for them to find it. Other than that, all good!
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Beautiful and clean hotel room, skyline view surpassed my expectations. Would recommend to anyone, except for the fact that there is no complimentary breakfast in the morning.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
J L
"Nice get away"
I like subtle look to the rooms and to most of the hotel. I liked that the beds were not over padded, like some other hotels. The location was convenient for shopping. Staff was attentive.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"Very Nice Hotel"
2-night stay. We had a corner room - lots of great light. Right across street from St. Patrick's, easy walk to Rockefeller Center and Broadway theaters. This is our go-to hotel when we're in New York.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Ideal location"
Location was ideal. Pomme Palais was delicious. Room was very spacious by New York standards. Would gladly return.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"trully a palace"
what a wonderful experience.we would come back in a heart beat. Loved Pomme Palais. Best hotel experience in a long time. Check in and out are a problem not enough people at the front desk.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
karl
"Palace is the place to be"
sometimes you forget about the Palace while trying to get closer to the park or Times Square, but this is a very nice hotel and absolutely nothing you can complain about. The bedding is wonderful. All staff was helpful and concierge easy to work with.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
joseph
"A perfect weekend stay"
Great location, fantastic service.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Superb in every way
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Helene
"The Best Ever"
This was my first visit to New York City. The trip was absolutely amazing. The hotel on a scale of 1-10 is 100! The view, the staff, the food. I can't say enough. Thank you!, Hotels.com and The New York Palace I can't wait to return.
5 night family trip May 28, 2015
Andree
"Classless to charge for WiFi!'"
Visit to see plays...given rate charged I find it classless to charge for WiFi!!
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Stanley
"Best location!"
The hotel has been refurbished and is beatifull. Best location.
3 night business trip May 28, 2015
Luis R
"New York quicky"
Short but excellent extremely comfortable and accomodating
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
John P.
"Practically Perfect in Every Way"
This is one of the best hotels I've stayed at in a long time. I was accommodated in every way, from tea service brought to my room to a toothbrush. Everyone I came into contact with at the hotel was friendly and enhanced my experience. The Pomme Palais has some of the best pastries I've ever had. As a writer one of the things that matters to me most is a room where I can write peacefully without a lot of background noise, and this fit the bill perfectly. My only misgiving was when I left the hotel and was put into a private car service by the person outside the hotel who was assisting me with getting a cab. The person who drove me to the airport did not seem to be affiliated with any company in particular, and it was the worst cab ride I've ever had. In future, I would make my own arrangements, and it left me wondering if the cabbie had some kind of deal with the hotel.
3 night business trip May 29, 2015
Cheryl
"Will return!"
Only stayed one night for our anniversary. Beautiful view, nice size room and CLEAN!!
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Amazing"
Quick getaway for mom and daughter weekend. I have stayed all over the world and loved everything about this hotel. Topped hotels I've stayed in in Paris, Berlin, and Prague. Just phenomenal and the location is perfect!
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Awesome and fancy hotel"
The location is excellent and you will have all manhattan attractions within a walkable distance. The only inconvenient is that the parking lot is too expensive, I think there are a few parking lots less expensive than the the one in the Hotel.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Gustavo
Registration desk needs more staff
2 night business trip May 29, 2015