All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
265 Peachtree Center Ave Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Bummer"
Negative attitude
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Ramon H
"Good Customer Service..everything else not so good"
The hotel is older and undergoing renovations. Buffet was good but expensive. Parking is $35 per night and it took 30 minutes or more to park with valet parking. The bed was very hard so glad I only had a short stay. Service overall was good but I probably will not return.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Well worth it....."
It was much more than what I expected. The price was perfect and the room was exceptional. The Hotel itself was beautiful. The view was even better. I definitely plan to stay there again especially if I can get that rate...lol
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Don
"Commendable mini vacation"
It was relaxing and wonderful.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great time even for my 2 year old!"
Spent one night withy almost 3 year old son while on a road trip and we had a great time! It was perfect location within walking distance to children's activities as well as dinning etc. we arrived in a Friday afternoon l, there was a long line for check in but was understood being a weekend the staff quickly made sure everyone was tended on a timely matter, they were also extremely friendly and helpful at all times. The room was clean and beds were super comfortable. They gave us a room on the 30th floor with an incredible view which my son truly enjoyed specially at night. Minor issue was several of the floors were under construction so there was some noise and it did not look very appealing in certain areas, but overall an amazing place!
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great place to stay !"
Awesome!!! Friendly and courteous service. Clean room. Very wheelchair accessible. Great location. Can walk or take train to most attractions
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Conveniently located next to Atlanta tour sites such as World of Coca Cola and CNN center. Currently under renovation so they had to turn water off from 10 AM to 2 PM. Hotel Parking garage was at full capacity so we had to use a public parking building next door but the hotel still charged me for parking. Eventually removed it from my bill but had to let them know.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Gorgeous!"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in Atlanta! This hotel was stunning on the inside. The staff was very friendly and helpful with anything I needed! There is some construction going on in the upper floors but I wasn't bothered by any noise at all and I was on the 33rd floor. The lobby is very hot, I'm not sure why and my room at night got very warm to the point where we were sweating even though I had my air all the way down and the pool was closed for reasons unknown to the staff when I attempted to go swimming. If theses things could be fixed, I would give the hotel 5 stars all around! I would still recommend this beautiful hotel! Perfect location and beautiful views!!!
3 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2015
Kayla
It is just oky
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Shahzada
"As expected"
Kitchen closes at 11pm due to renovations but no one tells you that and neither does the phone system. A lot of dust and dirt under the bed and we even found someone's double D bra under there from a previous stay. Neighborhood was surrounded by homeless beggers and druggies, but that is expected downtown.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Great! !!!!just wish that there was a fridge and microwave
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
yelencia
"Great weekend getaway"
Outstanding service from the moment you pull up in front. Clean room and wonderful housekeeping staff. The hotel and city are VERY disability accessible. The breakfast buffet has made to order eggs/omlets. And the sports bar had a wonderful philly cheese steak sandwich. Wish the hotel offered a shopping weekend getaway with some coupons from local stores or some incentives to shop. I would visit with my daughter or friends regularly. Thank you Marriott and hotels.com
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Joanne
Pillow covers had stains and hair and ants in room. Along with the horrible construction and the housekeeping service non stop bugging you. Not a great experience for such an expensive hotel.
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
Christie
The parking department needs training/improvement.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2015
"Not terrible, but not the best"
The hotel is in a pretty "dead" area, in the sense that there is not much to do if you just walk out. It seems to be in the heart of a financial district, so it is probably good for business, but not for vacation. The rooms were nice and the staff was excellent, but there were a few amenities missing which really makes a difference- no free Wifi, parking is $35 per night, no Q-tips (NO Q TIPS!!!!), very small hot tub for a giant hotel...
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Marya
"Great location & Safe area."
Only bad thing was they were doing some construction at the hotel. No self parking as described in add. Other than that great safe place to stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Birthday stay"
The hotel is beautiful, no waits for elevator, room service was timely, bed comfortable, rooms up to date and modern chic feel, we had the city view which was nice to look at from room, valet was prompt we could get our car as many times as needed for $35 a day which was average pricing, there is no ciroc at the bar in hotel which is the only liquor I drink so that was disappointing, but I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to someone. The downfall is no wifi in the room, no refrigerator (free), no microwave in rooms, and room service was a downgraded menu during our stay but I guess that was due to renovations
3 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Alicia
"Excellent Hotel & staff"
We had the best time at this hotel! Alan was so helpful when we needed to change our room for different beds. He was friendly, accommodating and went out of his way to make us feel welcomed!! Will definitely stay here again.
Kristy
"Tower of Doom"
It was horrible. Had to leave next dat due to renovations. Hotel did not relay this detail on website. Had an asthma attack next day from all the long-lasting dust and whatever chemicals were present. Staff was not helpful are friendly.
5 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Good stay"
There was a strange chirping noise coming from the vent. Didn't bother me too much but others would find if annoying I'm sure. Staff was wonderful. The restaurant had amazing food ("High Velocity")...
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Brandon
"Updates"
The stay was nice; however, the bathroom needs updating. Specially the tub shower combination.
MONICA
"gross"
Bed mattress pad was gross and kept sliding off mattress
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
Jasper
"Fun Weekend with the Girls"
Me and two of my closest girlfriends stayed here for a weekend and had an amazing experience. The rooms were well-appointed and comfortable. The staff was incredibly friendly--especially our bell hop, Rafael, who was knowledgeable about the area and very helpful. The lobby is one of the most impressive things I've ever seen. I will definitely be choosing the Marquis for my next stay in Atlanta.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Sydney
This hotel was EXCELLENT!! I definitely plan on staying here again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Lyndria
"Who shutoff the water?"
All was going very well until on our last day the water was cut due to the renovation they were doing on the lower floors. Hence no shower, water in the sink, or toilet. Once we called the front desk we were granted access to another room 16 floors lower. Still this is not acceptable for a hotel of this standing. :(
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Tony
Love love love love love this hotel
3 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
Kortisha
"Excellent Location going thru strategic upgrades"
Centrally located- hotel going thru upgrade renovations -but still one of the best accommodations in the area- The Staff from top to bottom was excellent - almost made you forget about the renovation.
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Cedric
"We loved it!"
Me and my husband truly enjoyed our stay the hotel was great. There was some construction going on and the pool bar never opened but other than that it was perfect. I loved the location we were in the center of everything and I loved that there is a Starbucks inside the hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family and I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
It was a nice fun stay ill stay there again if i went back
Victoria
"Great stay with great freinds!"
A couple of friends wanted to get together in Atlanta for old times sake. I pulled up the Marriott Marquis Hotel and booked my room. No issues, the exercise room was great. I wanted to go for a swim, but didn't get a chance. The hotel is going under some renovations, but my floor was quiet and clean. I would most definitely book at the Marriott Marquis in the future.
3 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
Sean
"Terrible customer service. Tickets taken from car"
We arrived at the valet with two sets of tickets: a pair for the Saturday game and a pair for the Sunday game. We left the tickets in the car Friday and returned Saturday to find only Friday and Sunday tickets. Someone had switched our tickets out (tickets we had pictures of). We were met with WELL below average customer service despite showing them the pictures of our tickets and the hard Friday one's. Nothing was done to make amends and we were left paying $70 for valet, and another $70 for the Saturday tickets. Avoid this place.
Andy
"2 1/2 star hotel is what it should've listed under"
The hotel staff was very friendly and inviting throughout the stay. I expected more from the room considering the price per night. No microwave, no refrigerator, bathroom was very small. The breakfast buffet was very nice.
Dellisha
Excellent minus the construction that was going on, would stay again other than that
Justin
"Bad service"
The overall it was okay however the hotel service was horrible. The way they interact with customers or bad considering this is a hotel by Marriot.
Abraham
"A $49 room for $244!"
For the price of the Atlanta Marriott Marquis I was very dispointed with the room! My cousin and I were taken to room 3314 which is in the process of being remodeled. When we open the door the beds did not have any plush pillows on them and the bed looked as though the mattress were wore out, also there was no decor on the wall, no table to put things on and only one chair and one lamp in the entire room. For $244 per night I refused to stay in a $49 room. We were able to get another room on the 11th floor but before we could we were told we would have to pay an additional $100 but after speaking with management the fee was waved. This room was better but it had a bed that pulls out from the wall and a sofa bed which was very uncomfortable! I have stayed at plenty of Marriott’s but was very disappointed with the rooms here! Even the staff told us that Marriott shouldn't have given us rooms that were in the process of being remodeled.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Deborah
"Great stay with a great view!"
Our stay was wonderful! We asked for a high floor and ended up on the 45th which had an amazing view. They had print out directions on how to get to turner field prepared and the Marta station is connected to the building!
"Amazing view"
This is an amazing hotel. Its the best I've stayed at in Atlanta.
5 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
Christopher
"satisfying service"
Very satisfied. Need later hours for their shops and neighborhood was littered with panhandlers. Close to attractions and restaurants. Service was excellent. Parking expensive. Pool and gym excellent.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
james
The hotel was very nice, I've stayed here 5 years ago. Elevators were slow, I stayed on the 38th floor. Blocks of rooms being remodeled, notice of potential water shut-offs on my floor during the day, never affected me. I found the staff not as friendly as my last visit. They were helpful, but i didn't get the southern hospitality I came to enjoy in the past. Overall, great hotel.
6 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Winfield
I had a wonderful stay. Top notch.
6 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Sean
"Perfect place to stay!"
This is a perfect place to stay in Atlanta! It's a few blocks from great restaurants & downtown attractions. It's about s 5-10 drive to Turner Field. It's clean and safe and the staff was very friendly and helpful! We will definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Jeremy
"Perfect weekend getaway"
It was a great weekend with my girlfriend. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located in a wonderful location in the heart of Atlanta.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Adam
"Awesome"
Awesome
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Van
"awesome night"
Very good hotel awesome awesome
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
ornette
"See above for my review of stay. Very displeased."
Whenwe made reservation for a business trip with 4 adults, we requested a room with 2 beds, for 4 adults, breakfast for 2 and valet parking. We arrived Friday and was told out of rooms so we could have a king room ( again for 4 married adults) they were out of parking so we had to drive our own car to a bank parking down the room, in a neighborhood we had never visited before and then pay for the parking when we left Saturday, $20. Very displeased and unhappy with the whole experience there and would never stay there or recommend it for anyone else traveling. Especially being a Marriott hotel, I expected better. Will be calling hotel manager.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Derek
"Renovation well-managed"
The hotel was undergoing renovations but they managed it beautifully. Virtually no impact to the guest
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"Atlanta Marriott Marquis experience"
Breath taking interior, well located in Downtown Atlanta and excellent Service. Few things new visitors should be aware of: Only Valet Parking is allowed and is not included as part of the price you pay for hotel. This maybe typical for this area but $35.00 valet parking per day was not an expense I took into account when I budgeted for this Hotel. Dining and Breakfast is good but very expensive. Of course if you are staying at a Hotel of this caliber it might be considered typical. Only mentioning the above since it may catch unsuspecting tourist by surprise. Other than the above it is really an awesome hotel experience.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Victor
"Good experience"
Great downtown Atlanta hotel in the heart of things. Only parking available is valet at$35 a day.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Deborah
"Parking and Remodeling Mess"
The self parking is off-site at a nearby Suntrust building which is not explained on the website. Valet will tell you they are the only parking option, the concierge will tell you that the self parking has no in and out. You press the issue with the manager and she will tell you that it depends on the garage's capacity but will leave the valet parking at the cost of self-parking. Customer service is lacking as compared to other large hotel chains. The attitude of everyone I spoke to was of "things are as they are" never in sorry for the misunderstanding, or any other customer oriented remarks. Also, I stayed on the 25th floor and the 26th and higher floors were under total remodeling so the construction noise can be heard early in the morning. I will not stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Suleydi
"Outstanding night and great breakfast."
Rooms are very clean and had great night scenes. Nice and Cozy beds. You and your family will like to stay Marriott Hotel. Decision to stay in Marriott with my family in downtown of Atlanta, GA is great because we can easily reach to World of Coca-cola, children's museum, Aquarium, etc. Coincidently, I have stayed in Marriott Hotels in different locations among nations. Overall, I think that Marriott Hotels provide excellent rooms, facilities, and service.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015