All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
265 Peachtree Center Ave Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Valet service sucked"
This was my first time staying here, I really loved the lobby and the guy that assisted my check-in was marvelous. He was from Birmingham Al and I am 20 from where his Dad went to college which is Auburn University in Auburn Al, so we clicked. The only drawback I hated was the valet service when it was time to retrieve your vehicle. I swear we hated to leave to go anywhere because it literally took a hour each time we left the hotel to get our car so with that being said you better go downstairs real early if you have to be somewhere at a certain time. Don't bother calling ahead of time like all other hotels to retrieve your car because they do not answer the phone. They need more than 2 people at the desk because if you have over 1600 rooms then you know you will be busy especially when night when people are going out and when it's time to checkout.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Christie
"Our Stay"
excellent service. Ridiculous to pay for wifi!
4 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"It was ok"
Overall it was just ok. I always expect to be wowed by the Marriott Marquis because of its name, location and the fact that they play host to so many conventions and out of state guests. The hotel could definitely use a guest room remodel (I.e. Frig, mini bar, HD on all channels, etc) and more than one elevator per floor section should work properly, especially during a busy weekend. I enjoyed my stay overall, but look forward to seeing some improvements.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Natasha
Internal Construction was an Eye Sore. Elevator jams. Very noisy while attempting to Sleep. Knock on the door extreme early in the morning to drop off a receipt disturbed sleep (couldn't go back). Waiting for Valet was the Worst.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
MARKALA
"Mixed Messages"
We walked in and our jaws dropped. What an impressive looking hotel. The staff that we dealt with at check-in were super friendly and helpful. And I LOVED the free cab ride to the zoo...it made our life much easier! We had stopped by the concierge desk to ask a few questions and arrange the cab ride, while there we asked for extra towels (3 of us in the room - 2 towels provided). When we got back, the room had been straightened, but no additional towels. We asked a member of housekeeping- still no additional towels. Called the front desk and at some point that day we got an extra towel. My sister was also staying in the hotel, her room's bathroom was obviously not cleaned when she checked in (unflushed toilet, water in the tub, used soap. We were also disappointed in the lack of wi-fi. It seems a bit silly to pay an additional $15-20 a day for wi-fi when the $60 motel we stayed in on our drive home supplied wifi, breakfast, and free parking (all three were additional charges at the Marriott). Overall though we had a good time, the staff were friendly and the location was great.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
This hotel put a hold on my credit card that was double the amount of the room. It was the weekend so they said they couldn't do anything about the problem.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
La Tonya
"So, so stay...."
This hotel is usually one of our favorites, but this last stay was disappointing. It was unusually warm in the lobby and hallways of the hotel. Also, we had 3 of us staying in the room and only had 2 towels. I called housekeeping and was told they would bring more, but they never came. We did have a Great experience with valet and a nice dinner at the Pulse lounge. We will be back again.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
james
Shower didnt work nor did the air
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Good and bad..."
Very difficult to check in. Not enough staff. It took an hour. Valet was very nice and accommodating. Breakfast was very good but servers were slow with drinks.
"Could be better"
In town for baseball game
"SO busy…"
We recently went to ATL for one night and chose the Marriott Marquis for our stay. I didn't do much research on it, except that I knew it was a Marriott and I have always enjoyed my stay at their hotels. Little did I know, this hotel is simply MASSIVE. There are people everywhere at every hour of the day. We checked in early, and even then, there were at least 20 other people in line. We happened to be walking through the lobby at regular check in time and that was even more of a mad house. Getting our car out of valet was also a cluster… so many people, so many cars and such a small waiting space. I think if we had known it would be so crowded at all times we would have chosen a different hotel. Also, with the size of the hotel there have different elevators that go to different floors of the hotel. Although it seems like a great idea, you still have to wait several minutes to get an elevator either up to your room or down to the lobby. All in all, it was a nice hotel, but far too busy for what we prefer!
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Trying to get to the hotel was terrible.It took us 55 minutes to go one block only to find out that the parking garage was full and we had to park one block away.Check in was very busy and took 25 minutes to check in when there were only 5 people in front of us.Also it took a long time for someone to help 3 customers in the Elite line.
Gregory
"The good and not-so!"
The BAD first....took an hour to get checked in. Every check in desk was 8-10 people deep....and of course the parking garage was full...sometimes had to wait upwards of 5 minutes for an elevator....the GOOD....nice clean room, new modern lobby area and the restaurant breakfast buffet was great!
JEROMY
It was the worst hotel experience ever!
Esther
"hire more help if rooms can't be ready on time"
Our room was not ready when we checked in. Check in is at 4:00 pm and our room wasn't ready until after 6:00 pm. We had tickets to a baseball game, which we were almost late to because our room was not ready. We had to check our bags in at the hotel and go and later check in at 11:00 pm. There were many people checking in after us that we're getting rooms! We were not sure how they could get a room, but we couldn't. I feel like we should have been compensated for this since we had to change for the game in the lobby bathroom.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"There won't be a next time..."
The hotel is in a great location. However, the room was dusty and outdated. The towels were stained and the bathroom was not cleaned beyond surface items. We requested additional towels by calling guest services. We checked out of our room and never received our towels. No one even asked about our stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Meh"
Older hotel, massive, kind of depressing atmosphere for a solitary business traveler. Will look for something else next time.
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"Not a deluxe suite"
Alright room was not a deluxe suite
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Melvin
Stayed in Atlanta to visit the Georgia Aquarium. Aquarium is a short walk from the hotel. Service is great. Beds are very small. Not alot to do other then eat at area restaurants.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Gross"
Room was stinky. Stale and not clean. Hairs found on bedding and on the towels.
1 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
"not the best neighborhood"
bad experience with parking. Good experience with front hotel staff
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"A 2 star hotel pretending to be a 4 star"
It was a nightmare. The hotel was overbooked, it took 30 minutes to get an elevator and there was no air conditioning in the elevators or main areas of hotel. It was miserable, I could go on but don't even want to put the effort into it, I'm exhausted from the horrible experience
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Marlaney
Hotel was great ! The view of Atl was beautiful! Only complaint was elevators were extremely hot !
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Gwendolyn
In town to see The Rolling Stones. Fast friendly check in. Beautiful room with a great view. I do recommend and I will be back.
1 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2015
"Sad"
Sad the bathroom was to small. It has to many ghetto people walking around the hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Jamar
"No place to park."
Hotel room was fine, but there was limited parking that isn't posted anywhere and we had to park somewhere else.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Eugene
Difficulty with parking. Valet was full which was $35. Had to carry bags from a parking lot a couple blocks over. Hotel under construction so water was turned off from 9am to 3pm which was very inconvenient. Comfy bed though.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"FATHER'S DAY WKND"
GOOD HOTEL STAY. BUSY AND BUSTLING THAT WEEKEND; A LOT OF YOUNGER PEOPLE THERE THAT WEEKEND AND KEPT UP A LOT OF NOISE. THE SERVICE WAS GREAT. BEAUTIFUL HOTEL. HOUSEKEEPING COULD/SHOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THE SMALL STUFF AS FAR AS CLEANING THE ROOM. SEEMS AS IF THE A/C WAS NOT WORKING WELL IN THE LOBBY.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Wilnetia
"I'm satisfied!"
I live in reality so I don't expect everything to be perfect all the time, but what I do expect is that if there is a hiccup that it is taken care of quickly and to my satisfaction. The Marriott exceeded my expectations and I will recommend and stay here again on my next trip to Atlanta!!!
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
MICHELLE
"Weekend visit for home purchase."
The hotel was beautiful beyond words! However, the stay in the lobby was about 45 minutes to check in because they had so many guests. The room was ok but the curtain was a little dirty and they knew it was room for 4 but they only had towels and washcloths for 2.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Service was great, parking down the street was not so great, but we were able to adjust. the wife secures our luggage while I parked a block away in private parking garage.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Eural
"DO NOT ORDER ROOM SERVICE"
Our stay was great….the room service on the other hand was a HUGE disappointment!!!! It took over an hour and was not eatable. The pizza was burnt and the burger was burnt on outside but pink in middle….so needless to say $70 later and still hungry.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Dana
"Great stay, always"
Great stay. Hotel of choice when in Atlanta. Entire staff I encountered was courteous, professional and always greeted me with a smile.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Basil
"Awesome choice"
Great service and hotel was spot on Exactly what you expect from Marriott
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Eli
"This hotel should be labeled a 3 star hotel"
Well for starters we found hair in the bathtub and the "digital television" didn't work well. Matter a fact for what we was charged we should of had alot more than 10 channels. Oohhh and by the way the valet and bell service sucks!! They are very pushy. I don't mind carrying my own stuff and when someone parks my car I appreciate it when that person doesn't use my car to listen to their music!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL!!
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Donnie
"Made for a very nice evening..."
Great stay. Easy check in, nice room.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"08/15"
like every other hotel in the US, to expensive!!!!!!!
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
Kristina
"Great architecture, comfortable room; few free ame"
The architecture of the hotel (interior) is so impressive and so much fun, it was entertaining just to explore it with my teenage and grown children. The hotel has been kept up beautifully; rooms look fairly recently re-done. Staff was friendly and helpful. Convenient parking, but no self-parking, all valet. Wifi is not free.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Downtown Stay"
Wonderful hotel close to Aquarium.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Mandaline
"Heathbar"
Hotel is very beautiful! We loved our stay! The only problem we had was the air didn't get cool.. Other than that it was great!!
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
constance
"Overrated..."
Stayed for 2 nights and thought I paid for 4 star service; as it turns out, i did, yet I only recieved 2 stars at best! Rooms were outdated and small, the service was slow (and at times rude) and to top it off, the staff overcharged me by 300+ USD!!! I will never return to the Marriott hotel in Atlanta Georgia on Peachtree Ave.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Aaron
"great stay"
We only stayed for one night but everything was great. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Glenn
"amazing"
Awesome stay in atlanta beautuful room great view. Room had a jelly under bed so im guessing they didnt clean under bed but room was very clean
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Close to the center of good times!"
This hotel has rooms that are fairly large. What surprises me is that they did not make the bathrooms a little larger. They are definitely one person at a time bathrooms! We had two different rooms and they were both the same. That said, this is a very large, but nicely appointed hotel within a short walking distance of some fun places, including good food and live music.
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Jerilynn
"fun week in atlanta"
great stay and friendly staff
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Memorial Weekend 2015"
nice and clean hotel, employers friendly, but they are expecting tips all the time especially at the sear room, I think the marriott hotel should rise employers salari
4 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
ELENA
"disappointed"
Valet damaged our car. Waitresses were inattentive and rude
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
taylor
"MRousseau trip to ATL 2015"
My stay in this hotel was excellent. This will be my first choice when I return to Atlanta.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Marlana
"Best time ever!"
Can't wait to go back in October
1 night family trip May 24, 2015