All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
265 Peachtree Center Ave NeAtlantaGA30303United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"hotel"
Very large hotel even with a lot of people still had our space. Walking distance to many different places to shop,eat, and sight seeing. Staff very nice.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Shay
"Worst hotel experience ever."
We were in a little tight Cobb hole of a room. The bed was very lumpy and uncomfortable. We asked to be moved and they said that they didn't have anything available. We made a reservation in early November, and even though they were packed, I feel that we should have had better accommodations because of our early reservation. I felt very disrespected, and dissapointed. We looked forward to spending the holiday weekend in a nice spacious room. We have stayed in Marriott Hotels in other states, and this is the worst ever.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Flora
"Atlanta Getaway"
Brought my girlfriend for a romantic getaway night and had a wonderful stay. View from the room was magnificent!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
"Nice hotel. Central to everything."
Very short walk to The Georgia Dome, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, CNN, and Centennial Olympic Park
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
Andrea
"The Marriott Spaceship is about to blast off"
Valet didn't bring our car up. For $35 parking per night, they should. The beds and pillows aren't the best. They made us hot and the room wouldn't cool down enough. The view is amazing from the 17th floor. When you walk in and look up, it's awe inspiring. A truly amazing design that is worth the cost of a room itself.
3 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2015
J D
"New Years getaway"
Staycation for the weekend. Friendly staff and room attendant
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Terry
"Close to everything, excellent location."
The check in staff didnt have a record on our payment in advanced on the reservation, so it was uncomfortable and annoying the check in process.
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
Elena
"Good for College Bowl Game !"
Beds were a bit small for 2 people.
4 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
jerald
"Excellent hotel"
Beautiful hotel, excellent service! Kids loved elevator and pool was amazing!
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Great hotel. Overpriced wifi."
The hotel was great. The wifi fee was disappointing, considering the price one pays to stay.
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2015
Nick
"Good location but expensive overall"
Nothing is for free in this hotel. Valet parking is 35 bucks a day. Mini fridge is a available for a fee. Shower at the pool area has no water. The coffee maker in our hotel room was leaking. Overall, this place feels more like a big corporate apartment than a standard Marriott.
Other trip Dec 29, 2015
angelsheepy
"Marriot Marquis"
Great View of the City!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Frankell
I don't really like the remodeled design. On the sides of the beds were big empty spaces. Should have been tables there or something. Only one table in between the beds. Instead could have kept the extra comfortable chair and side tables that used to be there. The gym was great. The staff was friendly and helpful. Did find a hot cheetoes in the window when pulled back the curtain. Bathroom did not have the part to hang the toliet paper. Hot water went out but was fixed quickly. Overall I like this hotel and the amenities, staff and location.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
"Mixed Results"
Great stay. Would have been better if we had known they were renovating the hotel
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2015
Excellent
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
mildred
Truly Awesome!!! Loved this hotel!!!
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2015
Peta
"Management dealing with pool closure disappointing"
I chose this hotel due to the indoor outdoor pool for my son's 18th birthday. We checked in and headed to the pool to see a sign on the door that the pool was closed for maintenance. We approached the front desk on several occasions to find out when it would be open for use. They were unsure and did not offer use of any other pool facilities. It was very disappointing after specifically picking this hotel for the pool on this special occasion and the only thing offered was an I'm sorry. I faxed a letter to management on our return home and I have not received any response. Very disappointing.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
"Beautiful architecture and impressive hotel."
Excepting renovation status of this hotel everything was perfect.
Other trip Dec 20, 2015
Murat
"Great Hotel (at a premium)"
The experience at this hotel was somewhat limited. I was visiting for a weekend and spent most of the weekend away from the hotel. But everything was good when I was there. The only blemish on the record was a huge mark on the sofa. it looked like a burn mark. It had been fixed, but it was definitely an eyesore. The biggest negative for me was actually not with the hotel, it was with the discrepancy between what you book with Expedia and what you receive from Marriott. What Expedia calls a "deluxe" room is not "deluxe" by Marriott standards. Its hard to tell what you have before you show up because the price is discounted. As with every Marriott I've ever been to, every amenity is accompanied by an additional charge....$40 for valet, $15 for internet, etc. It is no problem if you know what to expect. All in all, very beautiful hotel with beautiful views of the city.
Other trip Dec 18, 2015
bass22lsu
"Good value, Marta Station, watch out for parking"
Heart of Atlanta. Hotel connected to food court and Marta station, which was extremely convenient and safe. Only OOPS was two full size beds vs. two queens. Parking rates in area very high, for specials at Lanier Parking facilities. Research and walking around required.
2 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
Jay
The hotel was great, the location downtown is less recommended.
Other trip Dec 17, 2015
DL
"a couple of nights in Atlanta for meetings ..."
Booked a king room - they said all the had left was an accessible room with double beds. I asked them to find another room. The receptionist spent about 10 minutes typing on the computer and to me it just looked like she was acting busy. They did give me a voucher for one breakfast, which I did not use. I let them know I am a Marriott member and that did not make any difference. Valet parking is expensive as well.
Other trip Dec 16, 2015
RB
"Renovation going, no water 10 am -3 pm"
Will not return! No other remarks! Had to use showers in spa when water was off, highly inconvenient!
Other trip Dec 16, 2015
"ehhhh"
no hot water, several issues with the room, dated.
Ingo
First off I wasn't given the room I reserved. I went from a king suite to a standard room with two double beds. Plus there wasn't a fridge in the room. Before I got to that, the front desk clerk claims my reservation isn't showing up on the computer. I had to call hotels.Com to get this corrected. And lastly, I was charged an outrageous amount per day for parking without being made aware of this charge. Atlanta was nice but I won't be staying at this particular hotel ever again.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Matthew
"Amazing hotel experience"
My husband and I went for a romantic getaway, and it was everything we wanted!
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Lauren
We had a wonderful stay and the hotel staff was very friendly. The only criticism I have is about the parking. There was a long line for the valet and it took a really long time to retrieve our car (about 25 minutes)at check out.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"Staff made my entire stay enjoyable"
We went for a girls night. The hotel is awesome inside. They could use some touching up where it's getting dated, but it seems they are working on it. The staff was the best I have ever experienced. Will definitely be back!
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
Very good experience. Terrific service at a hotel located in a great location.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"This is a Club not a hotel."
The hotel was in downtown Atlanta. My wife and I went there for a relaxing weekend for my company's annual party without the kids. The parking process was stressful. Parking is either offsite for $20+ or Valet for $35 per night. The rooms did not offer free WiFi. That was an addtl $15+ per night. The bathrooms did not have tubs, so much for soaking in a nice tub for a relaxing weekend. The hotel itself is a party scene. I even switched rooms after the 1st night to the 46th floor in order to try and have a peaceful night sleep, but that was still impossible. Guests hanging out in the hallways looking over the balconies being extremely loud all night long. No extra bedding available. The pillows were pretty much non-existent. The water in the room was $6 per bottle, but you can't bring your own because there were no refrigerators. This was one of the worst experiences I have had staying in a hotel. I was highly disappointed with the service and the amenities considering the price I paid per night.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
"Anniversary Disappointment with a Lack-Luster View"
We paid for a view of the city and were booked on the 5th floor without a decent view. Upon arrival it appeared the floors above us were being worked on and the area next to our room was cluttered with trash/debris. After entering the room (which was after 10 PM) we heard hammering and construction noise. We called the desk to request another room on a floor higher up due to the construction noise above us and no view of the city. The clerk denied our request to change rooms on a higher floor with a better view and denied that construction was being done. The person we spoke with stated that she would check into the noise issue and it stopped within 10 minutes of calling. Finally, we gave our stay a lower rating because there was no on-site parking due to a large Christmas party at the hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Carlton
Wonderful stay! Excellent room service. Comfortable bed. Loved the view!
Rose
We were able to get an up grade to a beautiful city view. The lobby was a great place to sit with friends.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
facilities were good but the price I paid was about 35.00 more than what I was told it would be. Not happy with that.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
Stephen
Reservation was for three , when we arrived only two find a king size bed . Was told " We don't honor room request ." What ? My wife wasn't into sharing a bed with her best girlfriend and myself. Although I was into it she was not . Asked for a roll away , was told that would be extra charge .
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
"Top Notch"
We had a great time . Our rooms were nice with a descent view. Hotel was spotless, the staff was great , no one bothered us , valet parking was prompt and the breakfast buffet rocks. Will definitely be back. If you stay here I have two good tips ..... (1) ask the valets for anything your looking for (2) go across the street and eat at Gus's Fried Chicken
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
stephen
The hotel staff was extremely friendly. The hotel itself is huge 64 floors and over 1600 rooms. With that the elevators were very prompt. Buffet was awesome all kinds of variety go hungry and be prepared to take a nap when done. The only down side was the coffee shop closes to early maybe because it was a holiday weekend who knows. And the Valet took 30 minutes to get our car. Make sure you explain where you want your car to be if you call from your room. Other than that excellent stay loved Atlanta Great city, very Minneapolis feel to it.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Natalie
"Quality"
I really enjoyed staying there it was wonderful.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
Anisha
Love it. Had a great stay!
4 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
"Great stay!!!"
Quick weekend trip with the wife, never been to Atl before. Besides parking (there only two options hotel =35 a day or around the corner parking garage= 20 a day) the location of hotel is great close to all major attractions Coke, Aquarium, hall of fame etc...Hotel room was nice, looked newly remodeled room. However we did find rolled up panties not my wifes behind the couch, how my wife found them I dont know but then gave us doubts about overall cleanliness but room looked good.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
Travis
"Nice lobby - that's about it."
Hotel was under construction with a remodeling project. We were not notified of this by Expedia or Marriot when we called them. Jack hammers Saturday and Sunday morning at 8 am. AC was so loud we had to put TV on highest volume to hear. Newly remodeled room was quite minimalistic, no dresser drawers to speak of. The first room they brought us to was dirty and worse than the one we finally got.
Other trip Dec 1, 2015
"Birthday Getaway"
Staff was courteous and professional. The breakfast brunch at Seers was excellent!
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
"love it"
I love this hotel. The staff was excellent in accomodating me and my fiance. They even sent up complimentary wine and strawberries. And they set us up with a city view. The sears and high velocity restaurants had great food also. Im going back in december.
2 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
Calais
"wife birthday /thanksgiving stay"
Wife birthday we were in the center of downtown hotel is really nice pool area was closed for maintenance but we would definitely stay again
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
"Scott's review."
Loved the easy parking for my motorcycle and everyone at the hotel were great. Food, service, and drinks were great at the bar. Room was awesome on the 30th floor with a view.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2015
I got there early and asked if they could hold my bags until I could check in at the right time. They checked me in right then an there. That set the tone for the rest of my stay which was lovely. The sky bridges to the other hotels nearby made meetings easy. The staff was extremely polite and went out of their way to be helpful - and they actually were! Great hotel, can't recommend it highly enough.
Other trip Nov 27, 2015
"Amazing"
Was totally amazing!!!! I will like come back!
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Karla
"Renovating but good"
It was being renovated which I did not know prior to booking. My room did not have water from 10:00am -1:00pm each day. However my room was completely renovated and clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice. I also believe the price was adequate for the renovation challenges.
3 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
"Malicious staff"
Wife and I drove down in my new car to Atlanta for a few days and stayed for a few days. There was one point where I ran out of cash and I left our tickets to an event we were going to that day in the car. I went to retrieve the tickets with the valet, but I didn't have a tip because I hadn't been to the ATM yet. The next day when I picked up my car it had a large dent in the drivers side door and the paint was scraped. Of course the hotel policy is that they're not responsible for damage to cars in the parking lots. If you come here make sure you have enough to give a generous tip to everyone and I expect you'd be fine.
Other trip Nov 22, 2015
"Hidden charges and slipery bed!"
The mattress was over sized for the bed. So be careful not to slide down to the floor when you first sit! Clean, but not much more fancy than a good motel. The next morning you'll get a good surprise when the bill is slid under your door for $35 for parking, conveniently charged to your card that morning.
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2015