All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
265 Peachtree Center Ave Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Great amenities
    Comfortable
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"Best breakfast buffet I have ever had! every morni"
Everything GREAT except for fire alarm one night at 4AM and then all clear announcement 45 minutes later.
3 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
LEO
"Awesome Hotel"
Everything was awesome!!
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Vincent
"Great hotel. Great stay."
We had a great stay in Atlanta. We took in a great meal and a comfortable sleep.
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
Carlen
"Love This Place"
Went to Atlanta for a getaway weekend with my girlfriend and chose to stay here. Everthing was good from the valet to the front desk to housekeeping. Got a room on the 39th floor with a great view of the city. Will be returning to this hotel whenever I visit Atlanta again
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"Great Romantic Getaway"
We got a Romance package for the night. The room was on a high level floor with a beautiful view of the city. It would have been nice to have had a bathtub but the delivery of the champagne made the night quite magical. While checking in the hotel staff they were very interested in anything they could do to make our night special. It was a great stay and I would definitely come back.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Shonna
Quite satisfied!
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Arthur
"excessive parking rates and theft issues"
Atlanta is my hometown. On 10/2/15 I booked a 1 night stay for long time friend who came in for her birthday. After endlessly searching for a parking space, I realize my only option was valet service for $35 fee, which is extremely high for a 1 night stay. Hotels.com should specify parking fees will apply. Upon checking out and I realized 1 hour later I left my portable CD player in the room. I immediately contacted the hotel and was told nothing was left in the room, but to following up wit lost and found in 2 days; I did just that and was told the same. Word of advise..if you forget any personal items..don't expect to ever see it again as the cleaning staff will keep your belongings.
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
LaReena
"It's Not OK"
It is a nice hotel, but the problem is that you are charged for everything. My wife is a diabetic so we needed a fridge for her medicine. The fridge is $15 a day, when the not so high end hotels have a fridge, microwave, breakfast, etc at no cost. With these high end hotels you pay for everything to include parking ($35 a day). We wanted to stay at a nice place for our 37th anniversary, but we regret staying here.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
Ben
"Nice time"
Good time very nice
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Absolutely awesome hotel. Right in the middle of downtown and within walking distance of all the tourist attractions and GA Tech.
3 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
"Anniversary treat"
Anniversary trip. Wonderful stay!! We got a great deal on hotels.com and check-in was easy. There was some construction on a few floors which were several floors below us so there was a bit of occasional noise in the hall. We never heard the noise in our room though. Instructions on parking were a bit confusing. We dint want to pay for valet parking so we found a public lot down the block which was free on the weekend. The room was lovely and the bed was comfy.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Carla
"Weekend getaway in Atlanta, GA"
Initially disappointed with the parking situation not being in sync with the terms of the agreement however concierge was extremely helpful in making sure we were reimbursed. Room was clean and modern.Bed was comfortable enough.Breakfast options gave a wide variety. Wait for elevators however were too long. Great downtown location for walking not driving.Overall, hotel is still very impressive and our stay was pleasant.
"Customer Service awful"
Beautiful Hotel but the customer service is horrible and the wait time for valet, to check in and out and for service is awful.
Chelly
Room was a bit small and not upgraded but the staff and service was excellent! I would definitely recommend it.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
latasha
"Great hotel with poor valet service."
The rooms were large, updated, and clean. There arent microwaves or refrigerators in the rooms. That was pretty much our only problem with the hotel itself. the bathrooms were clean, but very tiny. There's a lot of wasted space in the entry way that could have been used for more bathroom space and a micro/fridge. checking in/out was fast and pleasant. The beds are also quite comfortable. Be aware that there is construction being done on unused floors. There is a possibility that your water could be shut off between 10am and 2pm. So the hotel advises everyone to plan showers before or after that time slot. They also offer use of their spa for showers.
Adriennr
"The hotel was ok"
The wait was long to check in. The red couch had dust all over it! The heat was broke inside of my room! The water pressure was very low in the sink.
All you would want.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Worth the price"
Check-in took a little longer than expected due to there only being one person. The staff were very nice and the rooms were above and beyond what I expected. I had a great view of the city and Love being able to wake up with Starbucks also!!
Not Provided
"Great stay!!"
Great staff!
Lawrence
"Football visit to Ga Tech"
Beautiful hotel with a lot of amenities !
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
great!!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
I had requested a handicapped room. There was a bar in the shower in an inconvenient spot. No helpful bar for use of the toilet. our room on the 39th floor, if there had been an emergency would have been virtually impossible to vacate. The location was awful for a tourist. I'm sure it would have been great If I were on business conducting interviews etc. The cleaning lady on our floor was pleasant and I appreciated her friendliness. The elevator are a nightmare. You need to constantly be looking for the one that goes to your floor. We had ribs and other food in the bar area and it was delicious. The service people we came in contact with were all lovely. Could you buy a toaster for Starbucks so they can toast their bagels? Unbelievable that they don"t have one. We had stayed at your Marriott in Stone Mountain and it was glorious, as have been othe Marriotts we have stayed at. Sorry our visit to Atlanta was not 100% great due to the choice of the Marriott in central city. Sincerely, Kathy Umlauf
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
Kathleen
"Great Trip"
The hotel was awesome af! service between the front desk and valet was a little frustrating due to the amount of time it takes to get things handled.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2015
Roy
"Downtown Atlanta"
Room and hotel were great, everyone rather nice. The only issue was check-in; there was one lane for the regular guest, and one lane for the 'Gold star' guests. A very long line and no one to really help.
It was great.
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Frances
Was on the 41st floor had an awesome view!
NIkki
Spent almost $60 on parking in a day and a half because the hotel parking was full. That was an expense I hadn't planned on so wasn't happy about that at all. Also took 45 minutes to check in because of issues they were having at the front desk. Hotel room and view were exceptional.
Mario
"Very happy but a little cautious."
Great hotel and wonderful price. One of the down fall is the hotel is busy and full to capacity so the elevator is sooooo sloooow. They should offer self parking for hotel guest with a discounted amount. And more security around the hotel because of the people around the hotel. A little dangerous if you go out by yourself.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Debby
"Not really worth the money"
I stayed for just 2 days and honestly I have stayed in better hotels for less money. First there was construction going on that I wasn't notified of when I booked but when I was checking in. In an attempt to compensate me for the inconvenience they offered me free Wi-Fi in which I wasn't impressed how about waiving your insanely high $35 a night parking fee. Especially overpriced for the lackluster valet service it takes forever to get your car even when its not busy and both times the valet seemed to have to find my car so after it took 20mins to get my car the first day the second night I wanted to self park and I was told I had to valet. Next I was told that because I was checking out on a Monday I would have to wake up early because the water would be shut off at 10am. All in all its the little simple things that makes a hotel great and I think they are missing that or maybe because I only purchased a regular room and not a suite I was overlooked not sure but I wont be going back and wouldn't suggest it to anyone else.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Carnell
"good"
Our stay was great but when we first checked into our room the toilet was backed up
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
Excellent place to stay in downtown Atlanta. Prior to this trip, 2005 was the last time I stayed at the Marriott Marquis. Everything is still in tip-top condition.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Jimmy
A very nice hotel, but also is reminiscent of Spirit Airlines: they charge extra for everything! Costs money to have wifi in the room, costs money for a rollaway bed, costs money for breakfast, etc. Nothing complementary.
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Cameron
"Not a bad place when the price is right"
The hotel does have renovations going on, however we didn't hear any noise from them. The room was newly remodeled and very clean. It was a King bedroom and did seem a little tight on space, however it was perfect for our weekend as we attended a wedding nearby. The sports bar was our late night stop for a night cap and had great food at reasonable prices and the drinks followed suit as well. Overall the hotel was a good experience, the elevators sometimes took a little time to get up and down on as the hotel is very large and accommodates quite a few guests, so it was understandable
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
My first time at this hotel a bit overwhelming because of its size but overall experience was great!! Friendly staff.. The only negative is the parking valet 35 but when I got my receipt I was charge for 40.01.. On my credit card I have a charge for 35 and 40.01 going to call the hotel if one don't drop off my account..
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
"Saturday night out in Atlanta!"
The room was beautiful. It was very quiet with a great view. Great deal too!
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Angela
I absolutely loved this hotel ! A nice ambiance and wonderful hotel service . It really doesn't get any better !
1 night trip Oct 10, 2015
Ashlee
"Convenient to Restaurants."
Bed was not comfortable and the room was tiny. Valet parking was convenient as well as the location. Room was not a value however considering the rate for Fri and Sat.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Christopher
"Awesome"
My stay at the Mariott Marquis was wonderful, very clean, professional and it was a comfortable stay I would say!
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
"Wonderful place to stay."
We were very pleased with our recent visit. Our room was perfect with an amazing city view. Everything was very clean and this was the first time that I've not ever had a complaint or cleanliness issue with a motel. The beds are very comfortable! We will be returning!
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"modern clean room, great view and staff"
Our room was beautifully renovated into a modern style, which we appreciated. Our room was clean and we had a great view of the city and the staff was most friendly. We will definitely go back.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Marina
"Great stayed"
I enjoyed it
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Leroy
"BAMA vs Georgia"
Lengthy waits on elevators, probably due to renovation but, it was time consuming. I have had much better stays at this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Willie
Wonderful stay. My room had a glorious view of downtown Atlanta. The room was beautiful, clean and the bedding and bed were extremely comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Cynthia
"Construction Criticism"
My Deluxe room was directly under a construction zone, floors 15 to 19 were being remodeled, starting at 5:45am to 8:45pm, NO HOT WATER, commode running when we arrived, the front desk did not answer the phone the1st night, nor did RoomService ever answer the phone, all 3 nights, no one informed us of the construction when we checked in, nor at the time of reservation, when I went down to the front desk, they acknowledged no hot water, and construction never stops, not even on Holidays! 2nd day, they cleaned the room, removed all the towels and then forgot to replace the towels!!!
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2015
"Construction"
There was construction and they woke us up. No chance to sleep in. If they are going to do construction then don't put people in rooms right by it. So much for rest. Would sleep better on the airport floor.
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
"Fun night with the girls"
We had a fun girls' night in town! Velocity, the hotel bar had a great vibe and there were great dining options close to the hotel. Several floors were under renovations and the hot tub was closed - so that detracted from our stay. I also treated myself to a spa service, which was okay, but not great and way overpriced.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
Julia
"Business trip"
Great stay and location
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2015
Bernard
"Not so pleasant"
The experience was not well. They were in the middle of renovation and did not state the obvious upon booking the room. The staff did make up for the incidents though. The hotel was not the way it used to be. There was drilling that vibrated down the walls early in the morning and one day there was no water or the other no hot water. This was due to the renovations so that couldn't be helped but that was my stay and hope other stays will be better but in general there are other comparable hotels that are better for the price. You also have to pay for wifi so be cognizant of that. Not too many good restaurants in walking distance and the valet is very slow.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Lawrence
Terrible! There was no hot water. The entrance and the parking was confusing. The customer service was lacking as well
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Be patient with the renovations....worth the stay"
Hotel was under renovation. As a result, a number of the elevators were out of service. Upon entering the newly renovated room, the wait for the elevator was all worth it. The best four day stay in a hotel in YEARS!!
3 night business trip Sep 24, 2015