All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here870 7th Ave, New York, NY, 10019, United States of America, ‏‎855-234-2584

"Expensive"
One night
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
"New York trip"
We stayed to celebrate my birthday. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The location was fantastic if we had a hairdryer and fridg it would have been perfect.if I go back I will stay here
2 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Sandy
"Free wifi - not exactly."
We came in late in the evening and left early in the morning so our stay was not very demanding. I did resent that we were required to pay $27+ for "services," not included in the payment we made through hotels.com. This meant fitness room, wifi, etc. Since they listed the wifi as "free" I thought this was a bit disingenuous. We didn't have time for any of the other "free" perks, and would have happily done without the wifi. But otherwise all was excellent.
1 night trip with friends Apr 28, 2015
Virginia
"Wonderful experience"
We brought several friends to the city since they have never been there before. I selected Park Central online and didn't know what to expect. The room, service and cleanliness were all top rate. I would definitely stay here again when we come to NY again. The only things I wish is there had been a coffee maker in the room (no big deal)and since we were on the fourth floor we only had two elevators that were kind of slow and that was easy to deal with as well because overall Park Central is a great hotel.
3 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Dean
"Weekend Getaway!!M"
Very nice and comfortable
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Never again"
Very noisy room. You can easily hear the neighbors conversations. Also had an issue with the neighbors alarm clock going off for over an hour even though I called the hotel staff 4 times. Someone could have been hurt in there and no one even checked after I brought it to their attention multiple times.
4 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"1.time in NY"
Fine room but small bathroom!Great location,but very expensive.Breakfast should be included and Coffe should be free!Nice staff and very helpful.
4 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
erik
Hotel was nice didn't like the hidden fee from Expedia booking. Would definitely choose again. Room was extremely warm otherwise a very pleasant stay.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"One Night stay A+"
Hi, I had a wedding to go to in Great Neck and Had one night to stay in the city to see a Broadway show. Was so happy when I arrived at Park Central Hotel, looked just like pictures, friendly service and the room was bigger then I thought it was going to be. Updated, clean and great location, Thank you
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Judy
"Great location for walking around NYC."
This was our first time in NYC. The hotel was in a great location for walking to almost anything we wanted to visit. The staff were very helpful, the rooms were comfortable and it was nice and quiet during the night. We would definitely return to Park Central on our next visit to NYC.
7 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Perfect Stay for Half Marathon"
Very comfortable King bed and clean room and exceptional bathroom.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Christine
"A nice hotel in a great location"
We came for a vacation during my daughter's spring break from school. The location was fantastic! Right across the street from Carnegie Hall, two blocks from Central Park, five blocks from Broadway, MOMA, etc. So for our purposes of seeing museums and Broadway shows, the location couldn't be beat! The hotel was nice enough, clean enough. I would have enjoyed a breakfast option in the hotel besides the cute, tiny cafe shop where one can purchase an overpriced croissant, chips, or water, but we were just steps away from other cafes and restaurants, including the Carnegie Deli. Our personal favorite on the block was the Cognac Brasserie, just behind the hotel, for a fabulous dinner. This is not a place to go to be taken care of by the staff, which is not to say they aren't helpful or friendly if you need them, they are just doing a job. There were school groups staying at the hotel, other families, and couples who I think were all saving a little money on the hotel to spend on other things around the city instead.
9 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Very poor bathroom set-up"
Bathroom is ridiculously small for the price of the room. Shower is literally not even 3 feet square with hardly any room to move around, and sink area is even more narrow with hardly any counter space. Very surprising for this caliber hotel.
2 night trip Apr 16, 2015
Mary Ann
"uncomfortable"
We books a conference room a month before our stay we had written conformation yet, we were told that we needed to leave. This was done in front of our staff, we should have been taken aside. As a result we could not have any service for our meeting. They refused coffee to be brought to us for our staff and the messenger was very rude. It should have been handled better. Also left an i pad in the room. It was recovered but, who ever retrieved it they said it was left a month ago and it was under another name. I had to fight to get my i pad back. thank goodness I put a access code on it. You should check your cleaning staff.
Response by Park Central New York
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We strive to create an environment where our guests can honestly state they received unparalleled service and to see we failed to meet both of our expectations is extremely troubling. Clearly, there was a miscommunication with reserving the conference room and I am so sorry this was not handled to your liking. I appreciate your valuable feedback and would be happy to discuss this experience with you directly. Best Regards, Don Fraser General Manager
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"the Perfect place to stay"
We had a wonderful experience at the Park Central. We had stayed there a few years ago and were thrilled with the renovations since our last stay. The rooms are serene in color scheme and very slick and modern in the fixtures. It was like staying in a brand new hotel. The bathroom so clean and new along with the room. And the multiple pillows and soft mattress cover were very relaxing. We were most impressed when we checked in (quickly and with ease) because we overheard a manager or concierge speak to the couple in front of us in Chinese. We love the fact that there are so many foreign tourists who are enjoying NYC. I'm sure for them, the fact that the hotel staff can speak in their language makes it all the more friendly and memorable. Kudos to all the staff. They're the diplomats and the friends travelers need. Another major advantage of staying at the Park Central is its perfect location. We walked to our dinner at Le Bernardin and to the St James theatre the next night. The Park Central is so close to Rockefeller Center, Lincoln Center, Times Square, all the theatres and Columbus Circle and the Park. A traveler couldn't ask for a better place to be. We won't consider staying anyplace but the Park Central on our next visit. We highly recommend it.
2 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Cheryl
"Great location. Great hotel"
My room was comfortable and spacious. Sadly when I arrived the heater wasn't working but they sent someone right away. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel.
5 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"nyc"
We prepaid in full. Did not like it that the hotel added on a $25 per day hotel "usage" fee at the end of our stay...
3 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
james
"excellent hotel, but somewhat disappointed"
This is our 5th time staying at the Park Central Hotel. Excellent hotel, but I was disappointed in the new policy of charging $27.00 for general amenities such as internet, storage workout room, when I don't use any of these services. Also, new policy of an additional $47.00 to obtain an early check in, even if rooms are available. I may rethink staying here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Park Central"
Excellent location and comfortable bed. no view from the inside rooms, of course. Bath amenities scant. No washcloth the first day and never filled the body wash despite requests. Overall quite acceptable; not fabulous.
3 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Anne
"Temperature control..."
Great location,comfy beds,nice decor/but the lack of temperature control due to thermostat controlled by hotel-made our room on 7th floor extremely hot for two days. Would i stay there again? yes, but not in april
4 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
MARY
"Park Central, Great Location!"
Upon arrival I didn't know the area as I would've liked. It turns out we were within walking distance to everything we needed access for, Central Park, Times Square, Ed Sullivan Theater, and subway stations. The room while small was comfy, clean, and had a great view of the downtown area towards 7th avenue. Will definitely book again!
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great Central Location"
The staff was customer focused and very helpful, right down to one of the doormen- Carmelo! Would definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Good hotel"
Sleepless nights due to thin walls between connecting rooms. Hotel was gracious enough to no charge one night. Mid night or late shift Night manager was excellent. Cheryl.Evening manager! Forgot name, women, needs to improve leadership skills and remember she is the hospitality industry. Hotel is in excellent location. Doorman,other employees service oriented. All considered,good hotel. P.s. Don't know if it is common or not, but there is no room service or refrigerator I. Room. May or may not be important unless you have med which require refrigeration.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
The hotel is in a convenient location. The rooms are small but modernized and comfortable. The only bad thing is that there are not enough elevators.... So in the morning and evening you may have to wait greater than 20 min for an elevator.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great Location!!"
I was disappointed that we requested two double beds, but ended up with a bed a sleep sofa. I was sorry that the restaurant closed. All in all we love the location and will stay here again.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Very good choice near Carnegie Hall"
We stay here a lot. The lobby environment is very busy. The people at the front desk vary from very friendly to somewhat reserved. It's a good quality hotel for a very good price in a very desirable section of Manhattan. The location can't be beat.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
William E.
"Never Again!"
I travel 200 nights a year and I'm in New York 50 nights a year. I will NEVER stay at this hotel again. The front desk staff is rude. It's the worst I've ever seen....do not stay at this hotel.
Response by Park Central New York
Dear James, Please accept my sincerest apology for the challenges you encountered during your stay. I truly appreciate all of our guests, and I am so sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. I take our service standards extremely seriously and I have addressed your complaints with our Front Office Team. I do hope you will give us a second chance to make this right. Best Regards, Don Fraser General Manager
5 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
It was great. We were close to everything. The rooms were quiet and clean. Our doorman was actually amazing and better than the concierge. He sent us to AMAZING restaurants. I would stay again. 3 blocks from Central Park. Walking distance to time square.
2 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2015
Kellie
"Very comfortable stay!"
Perfectly located within easy walk of many sites, subway just outside, and restaurants all about! Carnegie Hall across the street!!!
2 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Jean
"Disappointing Despite Positive Reviews"
The hotel room felt clean, but I found my treatment by staff treatment to be subpar. There were additional charges that I was billed for after I arrived that weren't apparent to me when I booked the hotel room.
Response by Park Central New York
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I’m so sorry that we did not meet your expectations after reading positive reviews. We strive to create an environment where our guests can honestly state they received unparalleled service and to see we failed to meet both of our expectations is extremely troubling. Please be assured we have shared your feedback with our team members so that we may improve our processes and afford a better experience for our future guests. I do hope you will give Park Central another opportunity to show you a truly memorable experience on your next visit to NYC. Best Regards, Don Fraser General Manager
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"A great place to stay in midtown!"
Came to New York to hear my daughter sing at Carnegie Hall.The Park Central was a great location for that occasion!I had stayed there in 2012 - love the updates since then! Bed was super comfortable. Room was quiet and spacious.
7 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
barbara
"amazing"
All good
3 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Luis
"Theater District 4 Stars"
Hotel is great. Most rooms have no view. That you have to pay for. Thermostat also didn't work great and room was warm. Hotel bar was phenomenal though. Looking for a hotel in the theater district on a budget? Definitely consider Park Central.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Extremely happy! Awesome hotel!!"
Loved the hotel! Great location, very clean, friendly staff and extremely comfortable beds! Hope to be back!
5 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"Protest $50 extra "facilities" charge"
In town for college visits. Mostly good comments about the hotel - clean, well kept, nicely decorated, very convenient location. Two complaints though are: 1) The pillows were polyester filled. Yuck! 2) We had booked on-line through Hotels.com and it was prepaid. However, when we checked out, the hotel charged an additional $50 fee for "facilities use". We had not used the gym or any of the other facilities, except for our room. We protested and were told that they would not cancel the charge and that it was regular practice. The other hotels we stayed in on this trip did not have a separate facilities charge. We will not stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
roxanne
"We Love New York!"
We love New York! And we love The Park Central Hotel!! The staff could not be more friendly and accommodating! The rooms are beautiful, comfortable and spotlessly clean. The amenities are plentiful. The location of this hotel is what first drew us to it some 10 years ago. Since then, we will not stay anywhere else! Thanks Park Central. See you soon!
4 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Frank J.
"Bogus resort fee"
Positives: Very comfortable bed, decent size room and helpful concierge service. Negatives: The bathroom amenities could have been better - no shower wash in the container either day. The $25 resort fee should be included in the price of the room, not tacked on each day as it covers nothing that isn't normally provided by a decent hotel. The elevators are slow and crowded as there are only two that service many floors. Overall a nice stay, but not great value.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Great look post renovations"
Hotel looks great after it's latest renovations!
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Park Central New York"
Very nice. Will definately stay again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
"well worth it !"
it was short but sweet ! glad for the discount because without it who knows if we would have found a hotel for that extra couple of days in the Manhattan area.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Keirra
"Excellent service great location great price"
Excellent customer service Will be back very soon
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Eduardo
"Super bummed"
Ran the NY half and figured this hotel was perfect. Unfortunately, I couldn't be more wrong. I booked a king premium room and was told they didn't have any left upon arrival. I was given a two queen road along 7th ave which was the loudest place ever. Getting a good nights rest either of the 2 nights was impossible. I was also charged their facility fee which seemed ridiculous.
Response by Park Central New York
Dear Sharon, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so sorry to hear of your disappointing stay during the half marathon. Please accept my sincerest apology that we could not accommodate a King room type for you and that the street noise could be heard in your room. We do have a required facilities fee and I do hope you were informed of this while making your reservation. Thank you again for all of your valuable feedback, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Best Regards, Don Fraser General Manager
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Great Hotel location."
We thoroughly enjoyed this centrally located hotel. It was so easy to access transportation within 1-2 blocks and easy to walk to many places. The hotel itself was quite lovely, clean, comfortable and the staff were all very courteous and nice. Can't ask for a better neighborhood in NYC. The only thing that I felt was missing was that I would have liked a second chair in the room for comfort when both of us were there, but then again we didn't spend a lot of time in the room. Would "definitely" stay here again.
5 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great hotel - great price"
Enjoyed our stay - location excellent in midtown. The renovations were awesome! Beautiful and modern. Bathroom very small but adequate. We had an issue with our window shade falling several times and was repaired quickly except for our last night. No one showed up to fix it even after reporting it several times. We would still recommend this hotel anyway. Great place! Great price!
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
vickie
"Good value I guess"
My heater in the room didn't work. The hotel didn't have any room service. I flew in at 9pm and wanted a snack so needed to head back out in NYC winter cold.
3 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Pascal
Great time
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Gabriela
"Note: check in time is 4 pm!"
They told us our room wasn't ready and to come back by 4:00 pm to check in but when we returned at 3:55pm our room still wasn't clean so had to wait another 30 minutes. They were checking everyone else in at 2 pm but not us. We had to wait, no one explained or apoligized. I still do not understand what the problem was. The hotel was clean and beds were comfortable, everything else was very nice and I would probably stay here again.
4 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Bren
"love this place!"
Perfect Location, awesome service, clean rooms, super comfortable beds. I was very happy with my stay at this classy mid town property. The staff is consistently outstanding! I look forward to returning to my new favorite hotel in NYC!
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
philip
"Wonderful hotel, TERRIBLE SERVICE"
The Park Central is a beautiful hotel. My room was comfortable, clean, and spacious. Unfortunately, I can't give a great review though because the service was HORRIBLE. Checking in took forever. I waited at least 1/2 an hour to check in while 2 clerks competed as to who could be the slowest. When I finally reached the desk, there was no welcome, no sorry for the wait. I seemed to be bothering the person by being there. Checking out was a worse experience with the attitude, the unfriendliness, the unhelpfulness. Similar experience with other hotel staff. If I'm staying in a nice hotel, I hope to be treated nicely. It won't happen here. Too bad.
Response by Park Central New York
Dear Anita Margot, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please accept my sincerest apology for the challenges you encountered during your stay. We strive to create an environment where our guests can honestly state they received unparalleled service and clearly we missed the mark. I am so sorry you did not receive a warm welcome and a sincere departure from our Front Office Team.Please be assured we have shared your feedback with our team members so that we may improve our processes and afford a better experience for our future guests. I do hope you will give Park Central another opportunity to show you a truly memorable experience on your next visit to NYC. Best Regards, Don Fraser General Manager
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Anita Margot
"The pad"
Ok but pillows were to soft
1 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2015