All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America

Standard bar
    Food is not good
    Bad amenities
    Bad breakfast
"thus hotel is a keeper"
close to a conference I was attending. Room was large quiet and bed was comfortable.There was no coffee maker in room but one was given to me on request. The exercise room was quite impressive and was open for 24 hours a dau/
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2016
Audrey
"bad experience !!"
it was a very bad experience..the hotel crew member was not propositional at all !
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
Eli
"Great Stay - Modern Looking Room"
Rooms was very nicely proportioned and clean. Great shower heads, and free wi-fi in room made the stay enjoyable. Right next to Carnegie Hall and walking distance to Central Park. Mattress was amazing, however pillows were too soft, had trouble falling asleep. Polite cleaning staff, front desk, not so much.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
"Extended Trip"
Our flights were delayed with snow at the weekend and we had to extend our trip by 3 extra nights so moved from the Standard Meatpacking to Park Cental. The location is perfect for getting around Mid town and the room and bed were great. Also excellent value. Would book here again x
3 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
Probably would not stay in this hotel. Manager was extremely rude and arrogant. Plus there were no soap or shampoo in the room.
Response by Park Central New York
Dear Razi, I am so sorry to read of your disappointing stay with us. We strive to create an environment where our guests can honestly state they received unparalleled service and to see we failed to meet your expectations is extremely troubling. Your experience and feedback has been shared with my management team so that we may improve our processes and afford a better experience for our future guests. In the event you plan to return and offer us an opportunity to restore your faith in our service and product, it is our hope that on your next visit all areas will receive parallel recognition. Best regards, Don Fraser Managing Director
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
Razi
"Great Location, Would Stay Again"
Came to New York City with one of my friends to celebrate my birthday. Due to a different friend having to cancel on the trip I had to rebook us at the Park Central two days ahead of our trip, and I am very pleased with the decision. Couldn't pick a better location if you're looking to experience different neighborhoods in NYC. Just a 15 minute subway ride to anything you need to get to. Our room was tastefully decorated and very clean. I was surprised with the size of the room, as I was anticipating it to be smaller. Big shout out to John, the Bartender at the hotel bar. Very enjoyable to speak with and shared his recommendations for dining options in the area. The only thing I would have preferred was for the hotel resort fee to be included in the nightly rate. I did feel mislead seeing I would need to pay an additional $25 a night on my arrival.
2 night trip Jan 26, 2016
"NYC in a blizzard!!!"
staff was very accomodating, we were there during the blizzard and everyone was wonderful; because it is so conveniently located we were able to walk everywhere that we wanted to go during the travel ban!
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
"Meh"
I've stayed here before a few times and it's always been ~okay~, but nothing great. This time around, they forgot to activate the room key immediately so after a ten minute struggle and feeling like an idiot for not being able to figure it out, I had to make a trip downstairs to the lobby from the top floor where they cleared it up. In the morning I went to go turn on the news on the TV, which had been working perfectly the night before, only to ahve it say there was no signal. I called the front desk to fix it but I was on my way out the door and they didn't seem to think it was a priority. Overall: not perfect, but for the price, it's not so bad I wouldn't stay again.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
Emily
"Strange"
The front desk does not return calls. Left numerous messages. No one calls you back.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2016
Tomas
"Park Central - Location Location Location!"
We booked to see a Broadway show and a concert at Carnegie Hall, which was across the street. NYC is just awesome. We upgraded the room for $30 extra per night. Glad we did. Premier deli (next door) has amazing corned beef, though expensive. Restaurants all over area are amazing, but pricey. We got stuck there due to 26 inch snowstorm! Had to book another night. Not much on TV, but we survived. Complaint: The room's thermostat didn't work, so it was always on or always off. Fortunately - there was enough heat when it was off anyway due to us being on 11th floor.
2 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
Perry
"Very nice rooms, good location"
Great location to enjoy Times Square and the Theatre District
3 night romance trip Jan 13, 2016
"Excellent hotel"
Our stay was wonderful. Very clean. Will definitely will return
2 night romance trip Jan 14, 2016
Jonmarc
Comfortable boutique hotel. Friendly and courteous staff. Excellent location and value for room. Don't understand why have to pay $27 recreation fee -- for use of exercise room if you don't use it ; otherwise, great hotel and wonderful location.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2016
Sedonia
"Not what I was hoping for"
Wifi was horrible. I had to go out in hallway to take a call. No coffee pot in room. Nice size room. Elevators had many issues
3 night romance trip Jan 12, 2016
Albert
"Noisy Room"
Paid extra for a room on the 14th floor without a view. The room was next to the elevator shaft and the elevator made banging noises each time it moved up and down all through the night.
Response by Park Central New York
On behalf of the Park Central New York Hotel, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to inform us about the experience you had during your stay. Based on your feedback, it is evident that we did not succeed in meeting your overall expectations. Your experience and feedback has been shared with my management team so that we may improve our processes and afford a better experience for our future guests. Although we were unable to secure your loyalty on this visit, I hope you will give Park Central another opportunity to show you a truly memorable experience on your next visit to New York City. Best regards, Don Fraser Managing Director
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2016
"Old room"
Bud
Response by Park Central New York
Dear Hanane, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate and value all of our guest’s feedback both positive and constructive as it is an excellent tool to continually improve our processes as well as afford a better experience for our future guests. In the event you plan to return and offer us an opportunity to restore your faith in our service and product, it is our hope that on your next visit all areas will receive parallel recognition. Best regards, Don Fraser Managing Director
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2016
Hanane
"January, 2016 stay."
Hotel demanded an additional $25 per day for services such as Exercise room and MAC computer usage which I did not use, and when I protested they ignored.
3 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
"Great renovation!"
This was my first visit since the renovation, which I thought was very well done. The only negative was an elevator "glitch" when I was ready to leave. It seemed as if only one elevator was operating. Many people walked down the stairs to get their day going.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2016
Judith G.
"very disappointed"
I am very disappointed this happens to be my girl favorite hotel and we usually book the room and only use it from 6am til 130pm we always ask for a late check out time and was always granted and never had a problem on our last stay January 14 2016 we ask for a late check out was told no problem but was told the next day we didn't ask and had to pay a late fee when we tried to resolve the matter we was made out to liars
Response by Park Central New York
Dear Andre, Please accept my sincere apology. The service and comfort of our guests are extremely important to us. I can assure you your feedback is highly appreciated as the challenges you experienced are not indicative of our standards nor our hotel vision. I have shared your experience with my management team so that we may analyze our process and improve the quality of our service for all future guests. I do hope you will grant us another opportunity to welcome you back with the desire to provide you with a seamless product. Best regards, Don Fraser Managing Director
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2016
andre
Great location, great hotel, reasonable rates, but the elevators are so slow! There are only 2 elevators per tower and they are always crowded and take a long time to arrive, especially during peak times: check in/out, dinner time.
2 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2016
A last minute decision to stay in the City and very much enjoyed the room and the location. I would recommend the hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2016
"we'll be baaaack!"
The renovation and remodeling really made a difference. Front desk staff person was excellent and our reasonably charged upgrade was very wise. Lobby bar and lounge is beautiful only needs one thing....86 the huge screen slideshow of NYC attractions and add one or more large flat screen TV's. Location is best in Manhattan. Totally recommend PCH.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
donald
They gave us the wrong room which almost caused a divorce...after waiting for hours they still did not fix the problem. The staff was so rude, we went to the manager for a second time to no avail...Disappointing.
Response by Park Central New York
Dear Lucilene, On behalf of the Park Central New York Hotel, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to inform us about the experience you had during your stay. I appreciate receiving feedback, both positive as well as constructive from all of our valued customers. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconsistent service you may have received from our management team. You have my assurance your feedback has been shared in efforts to improve the quality of our service to afford a better experience for all future guests. Although we were unable to secure your loyalty on this visit, I hope you will give Park Central another opportunity to show you a truly memorable experience on your next visit to New York City. Best regards, Don Fraser Managing Director
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Lucilene
This was my third visit & as usual the staff was brusque. The room was large, but lacked a hairdryer, coffee-making facilities & bathtub. The hotel only offered basic cable channels, which is surprising given the $25 nightly facilities fee. The hotel didn't carry The New York Times--even on Sunday.
2 night trip Jan 2, 2016
Marcia
Really convenient location between Central Park and Times Square. Lots of good restaurants in walking distance. Very comfortable and had very pleasant staff.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
"Great Except the Front Desk"
Every thing was great except the front desk. Rude and inconsiderate are the first words that comes to mind. I stayed a week and this was consistent 4 of the 7 days I was there.
7 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
J T
Horrible elevators
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Christina
"Awesome hotel!"
We loved this hotel. It was very clean. I was upgraded to a junior suite that was very roomy. The location was perfect. The concierge was extremely helpful. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Christine M
Elevators are horribly slow. Check in was also slow. Not enough people at front desk for check in. Long line.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Christina
"I wouldn't consider this a four star hotel!"
I didn't care for this hotel. The rooms are very small. They only have two tiny elevators, we had to wait for 20 min to get an elevator to lobby. The condition of the hotel was poor. It could use some fresh paint and updating.
Response by Park Central New York
Dear William, I am so sorry to read of your disappointing stay with us. We strive to create an environment where our guests can honestly state they received unparalleled service and to see we failed to meet your expectations is extremely troubling. Your experience and feedback has been shared with my management team so that we may improve our processes and afford a better experience for our future guests. Although we were unable to secure your loyalty on this visit, I hope you will give Park Central another opportunity to show you a truly memorable experience on your next visit to New York City. Best Regards, Don Fraser Managing Director
5 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
"Very Disappointing"
I had very high hopes when we went to the Park Central. However, it was an extremely disappointing visit. Check in was very slow, the reception was unfriendly (almost seemed bothered that we needed to check in), the room was tiny and the bathroom shower was filthy (and hadn't been cleaned). When we called to get housekeeping to come clean the shower, no one came to the room. We called again and ultimately--4 hours after our initial call--someone came to clean the bathroom. Checkout was also disappointing--I told the desk representative that it had been a very disappointing stay and she barely acknowledged it. I think she may have said 'sorry' but it was barely audible.
Response by Park Central New York
Dear Dave, Please accept our most sincere apology for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. I would like to apologize for the condition of the room as well as the inconsistent service you received from our team members. We strive to create an experience where our guests can honestly state they received unparalleled service and I am very disappointed to see that we failed to meet your expectations. Without your input, we would be unable to continuously assess the quality of our service and gain an understanding of how we are performing. In the event you plan to return and offer us an opportunity to restore your faith in our service and product, it is our hope that on your next visit all areas will receive parallel recognition. Best Regards, Don Fraser Managing Director
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"Never stay here again"
The room was not ready when I arrived at 1 AM. There are only two elevators for some 350 rooms - not enough
4 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Malcolm
"Elevator Problems"
The hotel was beautiful and the rooms very nice. However, I think I spent more time waiting on elevators than I actually did enjoying the hotel. On one day there was only one elevator to service floors 10 and up. People that were able, ended up walking either all the way up to or down from their floor or walking to a floor where they could catch an elevator from the lower nine floors.
4 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
Cheryl
"Watch for hidden fees and upgrades you don't get"
Watch out for extra "resort fee" that keeps price lower in search but actual price higher. Paid extra for high floor and got 9th and 10th floor, halfway up only. One room was supposedly uograded but was the same as the non-uograded. Plastic cups in the room pretty tacky. No coffee or tea....basic expectation even in a budget hotel. All in all Hilton a couple of blocks away was better value.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Staff is terrible. Front desk cold. no food service. They threw away bag of candy, gifts Etc and never followed up or called back. Call front desk countless times for blankets etc .... Hotel great location and rooms are nice - staff horrendous
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Andy
"Ok hotel"
The location was great , no free wife and no cell phone reception on the romm the pak central kitchen was only a bar
3 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
Edgar
"A wonderful x-mas stay"
Wonderful. The only thing missing is a restaurant on property. It would of been really nice to have a nice place to eat breakfast and dinner at.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Kristine
"Blew my expectations out of the water... very frie"
I was expecting loud traffic at night and the neighborhood to be different but it was definitely better than expected. Hotel staff was super helpful and friendly which wasn't expecting that. Overall we would pick this hotel again. If I could upgrade with a microwave and a mini fridge we'd do that next time. Definitely convenient for walking to see a lot in New York City!
2 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
Trista
"Fantastic location"
Fantastic location. Close to Central Park, shopping and Times Square. On the block of a useful subway line. The rooms and service were great for the price we paid (premium King in late December) of 185 with the annoying $25 daily resort fee. At least wifi is included.
3 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
Gabe
"Worthwhile"
Had requested king bed. Wasn't available so they gave us a double queen, which was quite large for New York so the switch was great! Very attentive to guests via regular emails! Would stay again.
2 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
Barrett
"Great hotel but check your invoice carefully!!!"
Comfortable and clean hotel with great location. BUT....you have to wait a long time for elevators (unless you're a member of the Manhattan Club), and the front desk erroneously tries to charge you for things that have either already been paid for, or for things which you haven't charged. You MUST check your invoice carefully. I've had an unresolved issue now pertaining to a charge that has persisted for over 3 days. Quite frustrating.
4 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2015
Judith
the bathroom was extremely small. The bathroom door hit the toilet every time we used it. :(
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
BERNARD
"Close to Central Park, Times Square, & Rockfeller"
Guest relations and room cleaning service staff were very friendly, responsive and attentive at all times. It made my stay comfortable.
6 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
"Awesome location"
Great service
1 night trip Dec 10, 2015
"Lost a loyal client"
It took 20 minutes to get an elevator. I noticed only one was in service. Front desk gave me a round around telling me it was a peak hour. They lied to me. Absolutely not in line for a hotel of this rate. They just lost a loyal client (since the days it was called Park Sheraton)
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
CHARLES
"Great hotel for the prie"
Overall this was a great hotel. The bed was very comfortable, room was very clean, location was excellent. Only issues I had were minor. Several buttons on TV remote didn't work and the room was a bit hot. The AC was off when I walked in so I turned it all the way down to 65 but it definitely never got that cold. I also had an issue getting my car from valet the last day. I kept calling the front desk and it kicked me to voicemail. It took about 20 mins to finally get someone which was a little frustrating, but overall a minor issue. I would recommend this hotel if visiting the Times Square/Broadway/Midtown area. Easyily walkable to most things in that area. I walked all the way from Herald Square to the hotel in about 20 min.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
Nichole
"Great New York Hotel"
Great location. Nice hotel.
3 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
"Long NYC weekend"
The stay was really nice. I only rated the hotel condition at a 4 because the elevators were really inconvenient - slow, small, and sometimes had issues working. I would definitely stay here again. The check-in staff and concierge were wonderful. We purchased last minute tickets to see the Rockettes Christmas show on Saturday night and went to the Nutcracker at Koch Theater on Sunday - both reasonable distance from the hotel. The artisan fair at Central Park was filled with nice things for a little holiday shopping.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Crystal
"Good location but definitely overpriced"
We chose this hotel because of the location and to accomodate our young grandaughter who we thought might enjoy a big hotel. The facilities were adequate, although only two elevators were working and check-in was very long (over 30 minutes) and slow once you reached the head of the line. The hotel added on fees to make our bill far more expensive than we had anticipated. The stopper in the bath did not work and there was only one small soap for three people. Compared to other similar hotels we have stayed in this was rather disappointing. Still, good location for a family stay.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Do not waste your money staying here."
Very sluggish housekeeping. Very unresponsive management. Do not waste your money. No dining place. Very cramped bathroom space. Took at lot of time for finding a room for me. Very delayed check in. High price for parking and each time you ask the car from the parking garage the parking fees are doubled.
Response by Park Central New York
Dear RAJESH, On behalf of the Park Central New York Hotel, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to inform us about the experience you had during your stay. I appreciate receiving feedback, both positive as well as constructive from all of our valued customers. Based on your feedback, it is evident that we did not succeed in meeting your overall expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for the challenges you encountered and for the inconsistent service you received from our team members. Without your input, we would be unable to continuously assess our performance and gain an understanding of how we are performing in our collective goal of becoming the first choice in travel in New York City. Although we were unable to secure your loyalty on this visit, I hope you will give Park Central another opportunity to show you a truly memorable experience on your next visit. Best regards, Don Fraser Managing Director
2 night business trip Dec 8, 2015