All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
870 7th Ave, New York, NY, 10019, United States of America, ‏‎855-234-2584

"Great location and QPR"
First time to NYC in 30 years and found this hotel to be perfectly located near all of the action; Central Park, Broadway, shopping, restaurants, etc. Thought the price per quality ratio (QPR) was competitive and fair given the other hotel prices near bye.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Wonderful stay in New York@Park Central"
It was really wonderful. Great customer service and very friendly staff. I would definitely recommend the hotel to my friends and family wish I have. The location was great and accessible to everything.
5 night trip Jul 1, 2015
Ivette
"Great Stay in NYC"
The Park Central was a Excellent Historic Hotel in NYC. Newly renovated but still able to enjoy a few Historic features. Location was excellent and convenient to transportation, Time Square, Broadway and really close to Central Park. Will definitely be back.
7 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Timothy
"Awesome!"
Great location with a very helpful and friendly staff. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Will stay here again!
4 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"Lovely hotel but too noisy at night to sleep"
Friendly, professional and efficient staff. Elevator too small - hope you do not have more than one suitcase to contend with as the doors to the elevator are tiny. Rooms ( 5 th Floor) very noisy - woken up by trash trucks at 2:30 and continued non stop until 7 am. Others who rented non - street rooms complained about the ac noise which was apparently excessive. If you stay in this hotel - ask for the higest floor possible as that might help with the noise.
Response by Park Central New York
Dear Rosehannah, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our friendly, professional, and efficient team members. Please accept my sincerest apology for the challenges you encountered during your stay, and I am so sorry that we did not provide a comfortable stay for you. We would be happy to allocate a room on a higher floor for a returning visit We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back. Best Regards, Don Fraser Managing Director
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2015
Rosehannah
"New York City Heist"
It was not good. items stolen out of room and no help from hotel security.
Response by Park Central New York
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so sorry to learn of your disappointing stay. Please know I take all theft claims extremely seriously. I will address this claim with our Security Team. Best Regards, Don Fraser Managing Director
5 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Ted
"Great in almost every way."
Park Central is great; the room decor, cleanliness, location, almost all of it is great. The only thing I found lacking is a good place to grab food. There is a very small coffee and pastry shop, but at checkout time there were only two people to serve the 18 guests that all showed up at once. My server was somewhat short with me, which I expect was because I was holding up the line asking if they sold milk. Not a crazy question, since they had all sorts of beverages in their cooler, but perhaps she had already had a difficult morning by 11:30. Anyway, I'd stay there again, but the lack of a more substantial in-hotel restaurant is kind of inconvenient.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Jenny
"Chose it for location, price, and queen size beds"
Family of four for six nights in NYC for $1800. All people working at the hotel were great. The outside noise can be to much. We stayed on the 8th floor facing 57th street and it was sometimes loud. The location is great. The queen size mattresses were comfortable but they did not have a protective cover or fitted sheet. They had a small flat sheet instead and to me this is unsanitary. The bathroom amenities were comfortable and in good working order. I would stay again for the price.
6 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"BEST LOCATION"
I brought my son to NYC to show him my hometown. This place's location was great. Three blocks in either direction to Central Park, or Time Square. The subway is right there, and close to the theater as well. I can't say enough about it's location! The decor in the lobby is beautiful, and the staff were welcoming, and helpful. The room was nice too. The bed was comfy, and it was very clean. The only thing that was negative was the bathroom. Only because the door swang into the bathroom making it a little clositphoic for me. But I loved the lighted mirror. It would have been nice to had a soaking bath with jets. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
joanne
"Excellent Hotel"
This hotel was great. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The concierge was extremely helpful. The beds were very comfortable too. We would definately stay there again.
5 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
The stay was fine. We've stayed here before. Lobby music was quite loud like a club. I didn't like that. I was surprised to learn their was a facility fee. My mistake but was upset nonetheless. I booked 2 other hotels this week through hotels.com that did NOT have a facility fee. This is the first hotel that added an extra charge. On top of the room charge and nyc tax this charge really brought up the cost of my stay.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Kristen
"Great Choice"
We had a great stay. The location couldn't be beat for our visit. Right near the subway station and a few blocks from the theatre district. We will definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
Nathan
Clean comfortable room, but they charge you an extra $25 fee for ammenities that should be included for free.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Perfect NYC hotel"
I booked several rooms for the crew and talent of a large concert at Carnegie Hall. The hotel staff were patient, accommodating and friendly in spite of several trips up and down the elevators with luggage, music, instruments and such. The rooms are spacious and immaculate by NYC standards. Would stay there again in a heartbeat. The only thing missing is room service.
4 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"My proposal weekend stay:))"
It was really nice...only complaint was our air didn't seem to work well...didn't seem to cool off but it was a nice atay
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Great Hotel In The Heart of Manhattan"
Outstanding hotel at a great rate. Steps from Broadway and Times Square. $60 per day valet parking charge not clearly specified at the time of booking.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Great location! Centrally located to Central Park, Times Square, 5th ave shopping, etc. We had a premier room with 2 doubles; room was on the small side for the 4 of us but beds were comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Tracy
"Not coming back"
We was in NY for one night, for the price we paid for the room it didnt match the room and the hotel, no info at the room about the hotel, bathtub didnt work and no breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Pishtwan K
"Great location!"
This one night stay in NYC at the Park Central was really nice. The hotel is in a great location. It's near the subway, Central Park, and fit our needs. The room was smaller than I had imagined but not uncomfortable. The elevator wait can a little annoying, but overall it's a solid 3-4 star hotel in NYC.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Terrible"
My first room smelt like mold strongly and I had no signal. The second day they finally changed my room and was not as bad as the first.
Response by Park Central New York
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am truly sorry to read of your disappointing stay with us. I can understand your frustration and please be assured I have shared your feedback with our Housekeeping Team. Our guest satisfaction is very important to us and we hope that next time, you will give us the opportunity to show you a perfect hotel experience. We hope to welcome you back to the Park Central New York soon. Best Regards, Don Fraser Managing Director
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
"Newly Renovated - Nice hotel"
This is a very good hotel that has been recently renovated (I'm assuming). it is in a great location, a few blocks from Central Park and Times Square. The rooms were clean and well decorated. It would have been nice to have a coffee maker and fridge, but there are convenient cafes and shops close by.
3 night trip Jun 24, 2015
Greg
"Great hotel for business near Columbus circle"
Great stay, clean and comfortable
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Awesome Location"
Excellent location. Best access to all of Manhattan.
3 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Kenny
"Satch in the City"
Great hotel. The hotel lobby and lounge area is beautiful. Amazing location between Central Park South and Times Square. Across from Carnegie Hall. My room was very small, but the king bed was perfect. HUGE flat screen TV and excellent HD cable channels.
3 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Jonathan
"Too expensive"
Very expensive for the small room you get. No room service. The room taxes/fees make the stay way too much!
8 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Great hotel overall! Great location and service, my only critique is the 25$ day hotel fee.. Didn't understand why and wifi was not great
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Juan
"NYC Vacation"
Excellent hotel right in the heart of Manhattan.
4 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Ian
"Great value"
Great hotel and got a great price at the last minute
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Hidden Charges"
Hotel had hidden service charge when we arrived. Also, I have several transations pending on my credit card ($70) for unknown charges. Waiting to receive final statement. Also, No shampoo, conditioner or soap in the room.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Went to the city to see a show. The hotel was nice. How ever the room was OK The toilet paper holder was broken and the shampoo dispenser was empty? The room felt a little thrown together. For 450.00 I would expect a little better. However we were able to print our tickets in the lobby and didn't wait long for our car he next day (not included)
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Robin
"Mixed review"
The location was perfect. close to time square and central park. The concierge for the hotel was hard to find. We had to use the front desk or the bellman for help most the time. The front desk staff was hit or miss. At night, they were amazing. During the day, they would cut you down and smile while doing it. (as if smiling made it better to be so rude). We didn't have wash cloths for 3 days even though we asked and the power went out 3 times causing us to visit the front desk (digital phones) with wet hair and ask them to fix it. We had a room on the 5th floor and asked if they had a room higher up. They told us that would cost extra! WOW. I've never had to pay more for a room in New York that was above the 5th floor. I would book this hotel again for the location but not if I was looking for a friendly and inviting hotel.
Response by Park Central New York
Dear Christine, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so sorry to read of your disappointing stay with us. We strive to create an environment where our guests can honestly state they received unparalleled service and to see we failed to meet both of our expectations is extremely troubling. Please accept my sincerest apology for the challenges you encountered during your stay. It is especially disappointing to hear that you received inconsistent service from our team members. Clearly, we missed the mark with providing a resolution to your issues. I will be addressing this with the appropriate team members. I do hope you will give Park Central another opportunity to show you a truly memorable experience on your next visit to NYC. Best Regards, Don Fraser General Manager
5 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Christine
"Hotel made our Daddy/daughter trip great!"
Modern room. Air worked great. Wifi was fast. Lousy view looking at other back walls, but just kept blinds pulled. Bed was great. Large LCD TV. Very quiet! Great place to come home late and sleep in late. Grateful for the room.
4 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Fabulous"
We totally enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was very clean and the staff were very friendly. We had absolutely no issues like some that were previously posted. The location is great and so close to Central Park and the subway. Times Square is a very short walk. I would recommend staying here and will not hesitate to stay again on my next trip to the city.
4 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Decent Hotel."
This is a decent hotel. Sometimes cleaner rooms than other times. The elevator is terrible. But the price can be exceptional at times and the location is outstanding.
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Satisfied, and nearly sold"
The hotel was beautiful, with a great location and very affordable. The fitness center had a great setup and view, if however a little small if you are interested in anything more than cardio or simple dumbell exercises. The restroom door handle was loose and I had to tighten it myself which was a bit irritating, and there is no fan in the restroom so showers make the restroom near uninhabitable. The rooms also have no refrigerator and the service was a bit poor; namely I had to ask three times to get a spare roll of toilet paper brought to the room and never received it. The staff was also a bit obnoxious in the mornings too, what I would define as excessively loud, calling down the hall to each other and such, so if you're a late sleeper that might be an issue. All-in-all I would consider these minor deficiencies though and would absolutely stay again.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Matthew
"Broken Internet and no solution; spacious, clean"
The Internet only worked 1 of the 3 days I was there. I spent a lot of time on the phone with tech support and they couldn't figure it out. They said a senior engineer would have to call me back but couldn't even give me a time window, so I just had to forget it. I wasn't going to sit in the hotel waiting around. Bathroom layout is very awkward; the door can't be opened all the way it runs into the toilet so then you have to get ready in front of the mirror in a cramped space or with the door closed (which is not ideal after a hot shower). Check out service was awkward. There's a check out button on the phone, which I got transferred to 2 different people only to be told "Leave the key in the room or in the drop box" - well what's the point of the check out button on the phone? The hotel room was big, it was clean, great location. But it's the little stuff like no internet (and the fact that they charge $25 a night for the internet and gym access which I'm sure no one even uses) is very frustrating.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2015
The only good thing was the location. Staff were not friendly.
Response by Park Central New York
Dear Iqbal, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. While I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our location; I am so sorry to learn that you did not receive friendly service from our team members. Please be assured we have shared your feedback with our team members so that we may improve our processes and afford a better experience for our future guests. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back. Best Regards, Don Fraser General Manager
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Iqbal
"TH Kong"
Good location.Nice service. Good price!
2 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
Tai
"Very Disappointed on Return Stay at Park Central"
Absolutely no concierge service, "facility/resort" fee paid daily for very slow Wifi, inadequate fitness facility & nothing else, rooms serviced by two poorly operating elevators with burnt out button lights throughout, hallway carpet smelled of stale beer, vomit (or both).
Response by Park Central New York
Dear Daniel, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so sorry to read of your disappointing stay with us. We strive to create an environment where our guests can honestly state they received unparalleled service and to see we failed to meet both of our expectations is extremely troubling. Please be assured we have shared your feedback with our team members so that we may improve our processes and afford a better experience for our future guests. I do hope you will give Park Central another opportunity to show you a truly memorable experience on your next visit to NYC. Best Regards, Don Fraser General Manager
4 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Ok but won't come back"
The hotel location is very convinence, without any view of Central Park. Check in was slow, a lot of the elevator button are broken. The room is clean and good size for New York. It seem to take a long time to request anything from the hotel. Also there is a 25 resort fee which is ridiculous since there is not swimming pool or anything. My family did not use the gym or wifi so it was throw away money.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Duy
"Great location and very helpful staff"
Great location. Wonderfully helpful staff. I would definitely stay here again and again.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
TRISHA
"Nice hotel but watch out for hidden resort fee"
The hotel was very nice and the room well-air conditioned and the beds comfortable. The staff were very welcoming and helpful and pleasant at all times. After getting what I thought to be an fair rate (for a busy week so all NYC hotels were high), they imposed a high resort fee which basically covered Wifi. The total rate with resort fee made the hotel not competitive given the area.
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"I loved it!"
They need a business center and they need room service. Best mattress ever!!!
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Franyora
"Great midtown hotel for New York business travels"
Great hotel in Midtown... Though lacking in a few amenities, the hotel itself is a good bargain. Clean, modern, helpful staff... great location.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"Park central"
No room service, concierge , food. Bar closes early. Only two elevators which is terrible when hotel is busy. Had deluxe room and bathroom was very cramped. When you check in they hit you with a 25 fee per night
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Eugenio
"Not fascinating"
We really missed that there was no served breakfast, just a shop in the lobby. There was no coffee-maker or minibar in the room. The curtain in the bathtup was too short, so taking a shower the floor became entirely wet. The two Queen-Size beds were good.
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Angelika
"overall no complaints"
great location, attentive staff, decent fitness center, modern and clean rooms with all the things you'd expect (though missing a coffee maker). elevators are a bit of a soar issue. only 2 go to the floors of this hotel (there's another lobby of another hotel with two other elevators that go to other floors). Maybe they should have pulled the elevator resource as 4 and just let people pick floors.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Anton
"Convenient and reasonably priced"
a quick overnight - room was nice but nothing special. No view whatsoever but at least it was quiet! very comfortable bed. Soap dispenser in the shower was empty - didn't realize that until I was already wet :(
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
"Very poor service overall and hidden costs"
I did not know upon booking there was no food service at all. When ringing for room service breakfast I was just told the hotel had no restaurant. No suggestions were given of aces that would deliver (found these places just across the road!) We required very few full room services. When asking for used towels and sheets to be removed often no one would turn up to do so. One day a room service was organized for 4.30pm. When we arrived back at the hotel late that evening it hadn't been done. We were very undemanding customers who were treated very poorly in the end. Also we were charged an extra fee of approx $22 per day which I have no idea this was for. We were in too much of a hurry to leave to be able to question this. I will look into it later. I thought the $244 per day charge thru hotels.com was the full charge. Apparently not
11 night romance trip May 27, 2015
Louise
"overnight in newyork"
nice hotel in a good location.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015