All hotels in Dunwoody, Georgia, United States of America
4355 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Dunwoody, GA, 30346, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Noisy AC unit"
The problem I had the unit was set to stay on there was no way I could turn it off.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
We would to like apologize for the inconveniencing you on your visit with us. Your feedback will help ensure future inspections to our A/C units to avoid this from happening to another guest. Our team would like to apologize again and thank you for taking the time to write us a review.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Great relaxing stay"
I absolutely enjoyed my time here.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Enchanted getaway and relaxation."
The stay was very comfortable.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Thank you! We are glad to hear you had a pleasant stay with us.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Terlyn
"Great place"
We had a great time. Perfect location across the street from shopping and plenty of restaurants . Staff was very helpful and the room was great. We will definitely visit again.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Thank you! We love hearing how are staff played their part in making your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We can't wait to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Janet
"nice hotel close to the perimeter mall"
this hotel was so amazing. everything was wonderful i stayed in the hospitality suite && it was worth it!!!
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Awesome! We are so delighted you had such a wonderful time. Thank you very much for your feedback and we hope to see you in the near future!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
antonique
"Nice place convenient for business"
Nice place. Rooms are very comfortable. Looks like the hotel recently did an upgrade and it's nice!
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Yes, we recently updated our rooms. Our business it to make each guest feel at home when they are away from home. Thank you for your feedback and if you visit Atlanta again come to see us also!
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Dwight
"LOVELY AND RELAXING!"
Stayed overnight. My grandson was having surgery. Very pleasant stay. Staff was very nice and friendly. Clean. My grandson really liked the water fountains and wishing well! Would definitely stay again, if the need to stay in Atlanta again.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
It is so wonderful to hear how pleasant your stay was! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a review. We appreciate you and hope you and your grandson will visit us again soon!
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Paulette
"High expectations, but left disappointed"
I have always heard of the Crowne Plaza and passed it regularly, so I was excited to stay. However, I had higher expectations for the hotel and its staff. There were long lines when trying to check in and not enough staff to tend to the guest. I had to ask about regular information such as check-out time, breakfast, etc. no information was offered to me. None of the staff provided me with exceptional customer service, as I had expected, I don't even think I would use the term "friendly". Overall, I had higher expectations, and left feeling disappointed.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Jessica, We are sorry we did not meet your expectations. It is our standard to give each guest superior service. We fell short with you. Your feedback will help us to improve on the quality of service we give our guest. Thank you and we hope to see you will give us another chance.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great value for money. Indoor pool cold!"
Easy check in. Good location. Convenient parking system. Nice room. Good choice of food for breakfast (although the hot food was generally cold), fresh strawberries, melon, pineapple, yoghurt, granola. Paid $102 on a Saturday night which included breakfast (for me, my husband and two children) and tax!!! Our bedroom was very nice, newly decorated. Three downsides. 1. The indoor pool (which aside from the price was the main reason for choosing this hotel) was cold! Colder than our heated outdoor pool. I couldn't even get in it. 2. The line for the elevator on Saturday night was so long (at least 30 people) we had to take the stairs, not easy with a two and four year old. The stairs were so difficult to find, not signed and almost hidden away as though the hotel don't want anyone to use them. I can see why! 3. No plug for the bath. My kids were unable to play with their pool toys in the cold pool so wanted to play with them in the bath..... Otherwise, an enjoyable, good value for money stay. Friendly staff!!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
wifeandmom
"Staff was wonderful!!!"
Due to a booking error - First night we stayed on the 15th floor, executive King... The room was perfect!!! The 2nd night we moved a double room on the 11th floor. Strong smell of mildew in halls and rooms not as nice. But overall the staff was wonderful and a very nice for the money!!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
CParker
"Highly disappointed"
The stay was horrible. I had to wait 45mins for my room. When they gave me a room it was the complete opposite of what I reserved and paid extra for. After arguing with the unconcerned front desk agent for 30 mins the manager gave us a room closer to the standards that's I reserved. When we got to the room the phone did not work and there wasn't any toilet tissue in the room. Even after we asked the housekeeping and front desk numerous times we still didn't get either issue fixed
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Maranda, We pride ourselves on giving great customer service but we fell short with you. We would like to apologize for all the inconvenience you encountered here with us. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We will use this information to ensure better customer service in the future.
Maranda
"Could do better!"
The front desk staff seemed understaffed. The Mix restaurant is definitely due for an update on it's decor and menu. The room was nice and large but not very clean. The couch had stains and animal hair all over it. The countertop in the room bar area had sticky stuff on it and the water on the bar could not be shut off, continually dripped. The fruit compote delivered by room service was covered in a sticky, sweet green coating which we were told is a syrup sweetner. Could have done without that. The staff was nice though and if not for the under-staffing they may have been efficient.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
We appreciate your comment and will use this information to improve on the customer service here at our hotel. Thank you again!
"Nice!"
Weekend trip of shopping.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Thank you! We hope you will visit us again in the near future!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Kiddo free vday"
My hubby and I celebrated vday early and it was a great experience. The one thing I would change would have been when I called the front desk and they said it was guest services. Essentially I was told to go get it myself.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Tawana, We are glad you and your husband had a wonderful weekend despite the one incident. We are a full service hotel so there should not have been any issues. Our team would like to apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your feedback. Please come and visit us again whenever you are in Atlanta!
Tawana
"2/14/15"
I came for valentines day and we really enjoyed it. Room service was great.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Thank you! We are delighted you enjoyed yourselves.
"Dissapointed"
The service staff was not attentive at all. We called for directions to the hotel and the front desk told us to go into Starbucks and ask for directions, I was already disgusted before entering through the door. Our room did not have toilet paper and it took them hour to bring some to our room. Early checkin is only if your an ihg member, and the maid was knocking on our door at 9' o'clock to clean. I thought check out was at 11? Overall staff was terrible, just a job, get them in/ get them out. Hotel needs updating, room had balcony ( loved that) but looks like a 3 star hotel in an 5 star area. Most like will not come back. Was not impressed! If you just was a hotel yes, if you want it to be special, NO!
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Dear Verified Traveller, Our team would like to send out our deepest apologies for not meeting your expectation. We are appalled at the level of service you received from us. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is very important to us!
"Adequate"
O k Fine
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Thank you for your feed back!
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Ruben
Nice Stay
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
We are glad you had a nice stay. Thank your for your comment!
Erma
"Not on time and was not clean"
The rooms weren't ready on time. It took an hour to get the keys to my room and when I went in the room it was dirty. The hotel looks great , but overall the service wasn't good.
mandy
"Decent if you get a good price."
The stay was nice. Self Parking is free which is a very good thing. The rooms bathroom was clean but had some rust spots that need care. The hotel is in a nice location with many shops and fine dining. I would stay at this hotel again if I had the opportunity. The breakfast bar is not worth it for this caliber hotel. It was something I would expect out of a very small hotel. So go somewhere else for breakfast.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Anthony, We appreciate your feedback. We are always looking to improve the quality of our hotel for better guest experience. Thank you again for your comment and we hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again in the near future.
Anthony
"Good stay"
Awesome ! Would def stay again
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Thank you and we hope to see you real soon!
"Loved it"
My boyfriend and I decided to do a stay-cation. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the crowne place. The staff were very friendly. Everyone had smiles and catered to your every need. I would recommend that everyone stays here.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
We appreciate your feedback and thank you for staying at our hotel.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Brittany
"Excellent hotel with nice rooms"
Great hotel... Will stay again...
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you soon!
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Excellent hotel
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
We are excited you had a great stay at our hotel. Thank you for your comment and come back to visit us again real soon!
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Perfect location to get anywhere"
Have stayed here for years when passing thru Atlanta or destination. Rooms could use some updates especially better comfortable beds . Such as memory foam that local competitors have .
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
We appreciate your comment and will certainly take your suggestion into consideration.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Jody
"Will not stay again!"
Rooms look old, hear through walls easily and smokers in next room, staff did nothing about it!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"fun stay"
met new friends
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
We are glad you had a great time!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Can be great again!"
We checked in around 5 pm. We stayed on the 7th floor it smelled like smoke. Our room was spacious and updated with a nice view. We had no coffee cups, glasses, or ice chest in our room. However, we called the front desk and someone brought them up to our room. The paint in the bathroom was peeling. The toilet took forever to flush. This is a great property. I have many great memories staying here with my parents twenty years ago. They just need to pay attention to detail.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
We appreciate your comment and we will take the time to fully inspect our rooms in the future.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice hotel for stay-cation"
After reading reviews I did have concerns but it was a nice hotel for my family and I as a weekend getaway. Staff was nice but they did not clean our room. Overall I would stay there again for the right price.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Stay-cation Mom
"Good and pleasant."
It was good, the breakfast it needs to be change has been the same for years. Got to be something else.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
We appreciate your comment and look for ways to improve upon our menu selections!
3 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Great Deal"
Great experience and friendly environment.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Dear Valued Customer Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day, to give feedback on your experience at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia, we value your feedback and will share with the staff, will see you in the near future Thanks Fitz Stewart Rooms Director
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Jonathan
"Superior hotel"
Hotel is very attractive. Staff pleasant and helpful. Shuttle readily available for any destination and return. Excellent food through room service and also at Italian restaurant on premises. Will plan to stay at hotel whenever visiting Atlanta again.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Dear Valued Guest. Your feedback was warmly appreciated. The staff at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia will continue sharing our southern Hospitality Traditions, to each and every one of our customers and we anticipate your return. Fitz Stewart Rooms Director
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Worst Crowne Plaza in the world, seriously!!"
Terrible service, terrible people at front desk, very sub standard for a Crowne Plaza, we were really disappointed.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
We are sorry for what you had experience at our hotel. We thank you for comment and we will have further discussions on how to improve our customer service skills. Thank you again.
3 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Oscar
Great hotel Location is ok Beautiful premises Employees very polite
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
pedro
"We just wanted to rest and relax."
Several glass panels had fallen in the drive-up area, workers were cleaning it when we arrived. Check-in was OK the staff seemed to be going thru the motions. We self-parked which req'd. walking the length of the property and riding 2 elevators. Our room was clean & comfortable, but the sink did not drain. Called maintenance, waited a long time, they arrived & said they had to go get equipment that is noisy. I asked if they could come back while we were at dinner. We checked in the lobby, but the restaurant was closed. We found that odd since it was Saturday around 6pm, so we went out. When we returned my wife went to take a hot bath & relax. We had been keeping sick grandkids for a few days before our trip & we both wanted a few days to relax. The tub would not hold water & drained out as fast as it ran in. When we went to bed we heard a good bit of noise (human voices). Realizing our room was on the 3rd floor just over the drive-up we assumed it was people arriving for check-in. But the noise persisted, got much louder & lasted into the early hours of Sunday morning. Evidently there was a party going on in the area. So resting and relaxing here was not to be! We tried to put the radio between channels to create white noise & this helped some. When I checked out I stood at the front desk for a while watching the front desk clerk sitting 8 feet away with her head down texting. I finally spoke to get her attention. She was apologetic. We won't be back.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Dear Valued Guest. We appreciated your candid feedback, as we strive for excellent we sometimes fall short because of human errors. We will used your feedback as a training tool, as we continue to grow and get better, If you should decide to stay with us again, I will personally guarantee you superior experience…Thanks again. Fitz Stewart Rooms director
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Crown"
My stay wasn't as good as the first but it's still a nice hotel.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Thank you for your review. We are sorry we did not meet your expectation this time around. We hope that you will give us another chance to make things right again!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
April
The hotel stay was great, very nice, clean, remodeled rooms! Great stay and great rates.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Thank you and come back to visit us soon!
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Excellent stay!
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Dear Valued Traveler, Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a survey on your recent visit here at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia. We are delighted that you found our property to be great and we all appreciate your kind comments.The entire team looks forward to welcoming you back in the very near future. Warm regards, Danny Hiatt General Manager
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Very good!"
Upon entering the room, it was unclean and unprepared for the next guest. Complained to front desk and got an upgrade. Overall, hotel is very nice.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Dear Valued Traveler, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your recent stay here at the Cowne Plaza Ravinia. Your five star rating is greatly appreciated and I do apologize for your room condition at check in, but I am pleased that the front desk was able to upgrade you. We all appreciate your valuable business and look forward to hosting your travel needs again in the near future. Kind regards, Danny Hiatt General Manager
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Will return!"
This is a beautiful hotel. We booked thru hotels.com because we needed a room right away. The room was spacious, comfortable, well lighted and well equipped. The hotel property was beautiful and luxurious. We were in town to see friends but next time we will stay there just to enjoy the hotel.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Thank you and we cannot wait for you to visit again!
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Had a good time children enjoyed it. But the only bad part was cause my children didn't get to see use the pool. Staff did have a shuttle to take us to another hotel..
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Dear Valued Traveler, Thank you for taking the opportunity to fill out a review on your recent stay here at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia. We are delighted that your children enjoyed the property, and we do apologize for the pool being down for a short period of time during your stay. We look forward to hosting your travel needs very soon in the near future. Warm regards, Danny Hiatt General Manager
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Close to all the stores"
I enjoyed my stay all the way! It's close to everything, the mall, stores, restaurants. The staff were super friendly. Everything went more then wall.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Dear SremmLife for J, Thansk so much for taking the opportunity to complete a review on your recent visit here at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia. Thank you for all your kind comments and positive feedback on our team.We all appreciate your valuable patronage and look forward to hosting your travel needs again in the very near future. Kind regards, Danny Hiatt General Manager
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
SremmLife
"Great place to sleep, not much more."
The front desk clerk was very snoody. Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast very overpriced. Dinning area very cold.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Dear Cole, Thank you for taking the opportunity to fill out a review on your recent visit here at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia. We all really appreciate your valuable feedback and please accept my sincere apologies for the attitude of the front desk clerk. This is totally unacceptable and I will personally address this issue with the associate in question, so we do not ever have this happen again in the future. The entire team appreciates you valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon in the near future. Sincerely, Danny Hiatt General Manager
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Cole
"Very nice and near plenty of eating places."
Seen a couple of bugs. One in the closet and one in the bathroom. The toliet would flush real slow like it was going to back up. Sometime it would flush and sometimes you had to flush it twice.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Dear Valued Traveler, Thank you for taking the opportunity to fill out a review on your recent visit here at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia. We really appreciate your valuable comments and input on your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you encountered and I will personally address these issues with all the department heads involved to prevent a recurrence going forward. Your business is very valuable to us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future. Kind regards, Danny Hiatt General Manager
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"A place of comfort"
It was fabulous
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Dear Hayward, Thank you for your five star review of your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that your visit with us was fabulous and look forward to the next time your travels bring you back to the Atlanta/Dunwoody area and hope you will return to stay with us. Warm regards, Danny Hiatt General Manager
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Hayward
"Great hotel for the value"
Hotel staff were very pleasant and made my stay great!
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Dear Valued Traveler, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your recent stay here at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia. We are grateful for your five star rating and comments on our hotel staff.We all appreciate your valued patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future. Kind regards, Danny Hiatt General Manager
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Lackluster at best"
The hotel was desolate. The coffee shop was closed all 4 days that we were there. The bar had no patrons. The breakfast restaurant had dead flowers in brown water on all of the tables. There was 1 server for 15 tables who got our breakfast order wrong after we waited 10 minutes to be seated and 30 minutes for our food. Housekeeping only came to our room once. Shall I go on?
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Dear Delicia, Thank you for taking the time to respond to a survey regarding your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia. I apologize for the lack of service you received during your stay with us. One of the purposes of the survey is to review comments such as these to improve our service levels. We will address these issues and make sure there is immediate improvement. I hope that you will return to visit with us again in the future to see that these improvements have been made. Kind regards, Danny Hiatt General Manager
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Delicia
"Nice joint"
great love it
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Dear Lee, Thank you for your five star review regarding your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia. We certainly look forward to the next time your travels bring you back to the Atlanta/Dunwoody area to stay with us! Warm regards, Danny Hiatt General Manager
3 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
Lee
"Great hotel just can't sleep here"
Everything was exceptional. My only problem was that the beds are to hard for my liking and the pillows are too fat so I've stayed here 2 times and I always wake up with a headache and a sore neck but the hotel and the area are exceptional it's just for me the sleeping experience is something that I will not be able to handle any longer so that is going to be the only reasons I will not be staying there any longer.
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Dear Thomas, Thank your for your review and your comments regarding your stay at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia. I am so pleased that you found everything exceptional except for your pillows and mattress. In the future, please notify our Housekeeping department and we will do all we can to find a pillow that will be more comfortable for you. Warm regards, Danny Hiatt General Manager
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great hotel I just can't sleep well here."
Response by Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Dear Thomas, Thank your for your review and comments regarding your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia. I am so pleased that you found your visit with us exceptional except for the pillows and mattress. Please be sure to contact our Housekeeping department in the future so that we may do everything possible to find pillows that are more comfortable for you. Warm regards, Danny Hiatt General Manager
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014