All hotels in Dunwoody, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4355 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Dunwoody, GA, 30346, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Disappointing"
Stay was fine except no cold water. So showering was difficult as water was scalding. When we told them at checkout, they didn't seem surprised. They were going to give us a credit, but since we had pre-paid at hotels.com, they couldn't. Disappointing.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
elizabeth
"Excellent stay and prime location."
Excellent location for dining and shopping across from Perimeter Mall. Safe location. The room was beautiful. The bathroom counter space and lighting was great; something that girls can really appreciate. I was disappointed when I came back to my room at 5p, and the room still wasn't cleaned. The bed blanket was a quilt. I wish it was a more plush comforter. Overall, great experience. Free deck parking.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Anna
"this place is not all that !!!!!"
First thing when we arrived our room was not ready he said it would be in 45 mins mind you it was almost 5 should have been ready by 3 so we took a double room and then the key didn't work we were on the 12th floor had to go back down to get another room oh my !!!!! Then the bathroom was very dated shower was not it good shape very noisy and we wouldn't stay again
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
katina
"One night only..."
I was there only one night. Everything was okay.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Nice hotel and But outdated Rooms"
Nice hotel...but bathroom was old and outdated! The ceramic around the tile was apart!
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
meshia
"Great location; near MARTA, easy trip downtown"
My wife, my daughter, and I were in Atlanta to the attend the SEC Championship game at the Georgia Dome. I wanted some place for easy parking. The location of the hotel in Dunwoody was great, across the street from Perimeter Mall and a short, two-block walk to a MARTA station. Quick and easy access to Buckhead or downtown Atlanta. Free parking at the hotel, even after I checked out of the hotel the morning of the game. They allowed me to leave my car parked in their underground garage, and I simply picked it up after the game and drove home.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"crowne plaza gets the crown"
Very classy professional upscale staff and environment . Definitely one of the best hotel stays I've ever experienced . Especially Perfect for a romantic getaway .very over the top . Has a very royal touch haha
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
"Great space!"
Stayed for one night on a girls getaway. The hotel was perfect. Close to shopping food and the lounge area was perfect for a quiet evening catching up with friends.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"Business"
Very peaceful and comfortable
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
erika
The pool was really dirty and nasty.
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
"Nice hotel close to all kinds of interests."
This place was great and very convenient to food, shopping, and even Stone Mountain Park. We would love to come back for another visit. Staff was very courteous and accommodating.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Awesome Staff !!"
Awesome staff All the way fron the GM to Danielle the shuttle Driver .
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Ray
Good location. Comfortable room,showing some signs of age. Overall good experience and would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Home away from home."
Pleasure
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
garrin
"Finally a hotel i can sleep in"
One of the best hotels iv ever stayed in
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
Delano
"Great experience"
I always stay at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia when going to conferences in Atlanta. The hotel is located in a great area where I feel safe, as I travel alone. The staff is so personable and helpful and the rooms are comfortable, stylish and clean. I would not want to stay anywhere else.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Jeri Ann
I checked in a little after 3pm and had forgot my phone outside on table...I went to desk to see if it had been turned in about 8pm, which no one turned in. I had to call service and have it suspended. Next morning I again inquire about phone and they had received it from the outside valet at the end of his tour..... I was very happy and I did leave a tip of $50.00 for the gentleman...(1) I DO NOT KNOW WHY HE HELD ON TO MY PHONE THAT LONG TILL HE GOT OFF WORK, when I asked him he said he was trying to call me but service was disconnected.... (2) Personnel should be trained to turn in any lost and found items IMMEDIATELY as I could of been checking out and my phone would of been left behind, and its not upon him to try and use the phone to find me.... Thats Customer service.... I am happy to get back my phone but he could of save me the problems of suspending my service.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Gillian
"very nice"
Everything was great
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Toni
"Great hotel stay"
Friendly staff, quick efficient check in and out. Friendly valet and efficient valet staff.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Me and my boyfriend loved everything about the hotel! Will be staying again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Great Hotel For an amazing price"
Overall I had a wonderful stay. The room was beautiful I asked for a room on a higher floor which was no problem at all we had a great view of the sun setting over the city. I will definitely be back very soon
"needs to be redone"
Hotel was over sold. Was sent 15 miles away even after I had prepaid through hotels.com. sent to an old, filthy La Quinta
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"Great location near Perimeter Mall."
Room was very nice and comfortable.
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"A good stay!"
It was a nice place go stay for a weekend trip!
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Poor Management"
Upgraded to suite toilet never got fixed during stay At club level no plates for food attendant arrived late more than 10 guests waiting on food & silverware attendant stated that elevator was broken when all the guests were waiting for service She could care less about customer service No bell captains available asked for carts for luggage none of those available Thursday thru Sunday False alarm at 6:30 am on Saturday & again on Sunday We ate at La Grotta terrible service waited for check While preparing for a reception outside we found a Yellowjackets hive when I brought it up to the hotel staff I was told they had been there for years...doesn't sound like they were concerned about this being an outside venue with food & guests Spoke to hotel manager to discuss issues & his answer was he has been the manager for just a month ....that I needed to put it all in writing to him
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
jackpot close
"Close to major restaurants and shopping"
Had a two night stay in one of the hotel's club rooms with a great view of the city skyline. Overall this is an excellent hotel for the price and location. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"very comfortable"
Room really look nice after the recent redo..
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
maggie
"Annoyed Customer"
My sheets on the bed were dirty and when I called guest services for clean sheets, no one answered. I removed the dirty linen from the bed and use the blanket to sleep on. After we finally got settled, so one came over the speaker stating "an alarm has been activated, please remain in your room until further notice" This continued to repeat very very loudly for upwards of about 20 minutes. I finally called guest services again to be told someone pulled the firm alarm. No once did the apologize for the inconvenience.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Chorus and quartet singing contest"
Enjoyed the facility. The staff was friendly. It was very easy to access the hotel which is right off I-285.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
The hotel over all was great. Everyone was very nice and I loved that they had a Starbucks inside the hotel. The only downfall was our room did not have enough cold water. I think it was due to the water pressure. Other than that the room was clean and we will use this hotel again.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Ruth
"1 night business stay"
We were pleased with the hotel, great atrium in lobby had us feeling we were in a resort in Orlando, FL with gorgeous tropical plants and running water features! The meeting rooms were comfortable and excellent sound system; meals were much better than typical conference meals. Only minor items such as no stopper in bath tub to take a bath, though I would never do so in a hotel, shower was excellent. Water in 1 room took a little long to turn warm, while in the other room our family stayed in the cold water was never cold but quite warm for brushing teeth. Beds were very comfortable and no sound transmission from adjoining rooms!
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
I had a good experience at this hotel. The staff was really friendly and the hotel was very clean. The rooms were very spacious!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Deresha
Great hotel. Clean and well kept. My only 2 complaints are: no hot tub. And you have to pay to get wifi in your room
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Nice hotel! We spent very little time here but it was beautiful.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Christie
The exceeded all our expectations
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Happy Customer
"beautiful but bathroom needs updating"
Everything about this hotel is beautiful except the shower was very old and desperately needed updating. Bed was comfortable and large rooms. The garden and outside sitting areas were amazing. Great location near mall and restaurants. Easy access to downtown and free parking.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
kristie
"wonderful"
Enjoyed big time.Especially my family was very happy
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
RIAZ
My stay was good just to short. Beautiful property. I can't wait to go again when I have more time.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
R. Sullivan
Maid service was sub par.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
stevegajdalo
"Great stay at Crowne Plaza Perimeter"
This was a great choice in terms of location, quality and service. We have no real complaints, just a couple of minor issues. First of all the hotel is COLD, the room was freezing and we couldn't get the thermostat down as much as we wanted. The bathroom ceiling light was broken so the hotel had run a tall standing lamp into the bathroom with an extension cord and no shade....really tacky. The cord prohibited the bathroom door from closing all the way. The shower curtain fabric liner was ripped on one end and needs to be replaced....not just a little rip, it was torn and shredded. Other than that the hotel room was very comfortable, clean and modern. The location was perfect, right cross the street from Perimeter Mall which is upscale and awesome! WE took the free shuttle over and walked back. Parking is $15 per day to valet and we were pretty much forced to valet as the hotel was FULL and there was NO WHERE to self park in the garage. But it was super convenient to valet and the $15 covers multiple ins and outs, just have singles to tip!! Can't say enough good about the valet guys and the check-in staff, they were awesome. Good location, good price, good service.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
GWMiller
"Okay Experience"
Truthfully, this hotel is nice, but the staff was less than friendly. I suppose that my recent stays at other establishments may have made me a hotel snob, or the staff at this hotel was really that cold and unmotivated. I would still recommend this hotel to others because of its good location and overall niceness. The hotel's location was certainly its strongest asset, as the major arteries into Atlanta and Buckhead were incredibly easy to access upon pulling out of the hotel driveway. Definitely give this hotel due consideration if your purpose in the area is in the northern portion of the city or metro area.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Jon
"Impressive"
I enjoyed the time. The location was ideal and the staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Not what was expected for that price"
The room had ants in the shower. The breakfast was disgusting. There was paint pilling off the ceiling in the shower. The open elevator looked as if the glass around it was not safely put in the wall. Overall paid to much to stay there and will never be back.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Business trip"
great place to stay
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
"Phone issues but great location"
The only negative issue consisted of the phone at the front desk, they rarely answered the phone at the front desk, but other than that the hotel was great, wonderful location!!!!!
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Ms. S
"An older hotel that is still a class act"
This hotel was likely built in the mid-1980's but remains a classy hotel. The lobby and adjacent bar and restaurant, and rooms, remain interesting, tasteful, and modern. The hotel is quiet yet adjacent to a lovely shopping center with a multitude of surrounding restaurants. A good place to stay.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
A repeat customer
"Hotel Close To Shops"
My Late Check-Check Was Welcomed With A Large Clean Room. My Stay And Easy Access To The Interstate Highway Was Extremely Gratifiying.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Griff
The hotel was beautiful. I booked rooms online and requested that we need double beds. After a long ride we arrived at the hotel and was told that our rooms were not ready yet and that we had to wait until 3:30 or so to check in. Once we returned to check in we were told that there were no double beds available and we had to get a Queen bed with cart. I was really unhappy and by this time I was just tired and ready to relax so we took what ever they gave us because the rooms were already paid for. It wasn't good.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
"Wonderful Stay!!!"
The lobby is one of the coolest features. The staff was... Pleasant. They clearly have an awesome interior designer because the rooms were super chic. It was a wonderful and relaxing experience.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Mila
If I had to say anything bad about this hotel it would be that there was no microwave oven in the room . I had to go to the lobby to warm my food up. If you stay at this hotel you have to eat at the hotels restaurant , the food was awesome .
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014