All hotels in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
480 Riverside Drive, Fredericton, NB, E3A 8C2, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Pleasant stay"
The room was comfortable and clean. Much of the hotel has been renovated since our last stay there 5 years ago. Our washroom was not renovated but in my opinion, should be in the near future.
10 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Hard beds not comfy at all"
The beds were rock hard and the pool was out of service on Labour day weekend. Crazy time to be draining the pool which is why we booked this hotel. Which we were informed only when we arrived at the desk. Very thin walls so you could hear everyone talking in the hallways and the rooms beside and above.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Rundown Hotel"
This hotel must have been gorgeous in its beginning but now it's very tired and run down. The beds were the only good thing about the rooms. The bathrooms were dilapidated, the carpets old, the furniture shabby. It's such a shame because the room layout was great, the pool area was very nice and the staff were exceptional! However I could not recommend this hotel to anyone, especially at the prices they are charging.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Annette
"Just what I was looking for."
Nice hotel. Could use a good cleaning. Cobwebs in bath room. The only issue I had was that I was on the side facilities g the indoor court yard and had no window facing outside. Staff were friendly and hotel was quite.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"close to university"
A little disappointed that the pool was drained. It was 9:30 a.m. and we hadn't yet checked out but had housekeeping knock on our door twice to clean it. Their records showed that we had indeed checked out. That happened with two other rooms.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Not Great - the room was clean but dated & run dwn"
We booked remotely through Expedia & when we arrived the advertised pool was being drained (last weekend of the summer?) and the room TV was a fairly new Samsung - the picture was clear (not fuzzy) but poor quality. The room itself was clean, but run down and quite dated. Got the feeling the ownership did not appear to be putting much of the revenues from the property back into the business in the form of facility and room updates. For the modest quality of the room and the hotel generally, the hotel certainly could include some sort of continental breakfast in the cost of your stay. It might help make people feel they were getting reasonable value for their money.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
PJ
"Ramada Fredericton"
The hotel was great, although after a long day of driving it would have been nice if the restaurant/bar was open when we got there at 11. This is especially relevant, since the location is so far from any other restaurant or bar.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Big room, very big bathroom, lots of space, but the water of the pool wasn't very clear, I don't know if it was bad maintenance or else??
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Isabelle
"Close to University and shopping"
The staff were friendly enough hotel room was clean restaurant staff were very friendly service was fast. However when we checked in we noticed a sign stating pool was out of order this was the main reason we booked the hotel. I stated to staff that maybe this should have been mentioned on their website because I would have booked elsewhere. Maybe next time they will have that posted.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"No Room At The Inn!"
I had called in to inform them of my late checkin. When I arrived with my sister, her 7yr old and 20month old and after a stressful 6hr drive, there was no room. I found out the next day that I was marked as a no show, so they gave up my room. When I first was checking in, they didn't say anything, just left me standing there as they ran back and forth from computer to computer. I had to ask twice, "Is there something wrong" before they told me there was no room. I was told they would have it fixed by morning, and then they gave me another room that had one bed, one couch. The next day, they told me the room wasn't ready and they would move our stuff for us, but a little later in the day. When we got back, after breakfast, our key no longer worked to our current room. So, back to the front desk where we asked for management. The manager was very helpful, apologetic and did help by giving us coupons for breakfast. If it were me, I would have given us the sweet that had more than enough space for us. Why not, no one else was in it! Please, enough breakfast coupons to ensure that we didn't have to pay for the food at all, rather than just money off. I would have made sure that they did move our stuff, which they didn't and we had to lug everything down a flight of stairs ourselves. I've worked customer service, so I hate being one of those customers that carry on, so I was nice about it all. Next time, I'll throw a fit because that's what seems to get things done.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Jay
"Dated and Dirty"
This hotel looks like it hasn't been updated since it was built in the 70s. I could not walk on the carpet in the room without shoe on because it was packed with years of grime. I had to open the sliding door to let them smell of chlorine waft in from the pool to mask the smell of stale smoke and mould in the room. My skin crawled all night from how filthy the room felt. I chose not to shower in the morning due to the fact that I would have been dirtier after using the shower than going in. I would rather have slept on a truck stop bathroom floor than in this room.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Maggie
"good value for money"
Nice clean , quiet, nice pool area with hot tub, good restaurant and bar.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Ian
"It was close to the downtown."
We were at the Catholic Women's League (CWL) Convention and drove every day to the parking lot by the 'Walking Bridge' over the St. John River and walked to the Convention Centre. Great experience and exercise as we walked it 4 times a day. Wonderful area, food and people. Thanks for a great time. I hope to visit Fredericton again with my family next time.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Rose Marie
"close to center town , walking distance"
walk to center town through a nice path which was an old railroad track which was built nicely
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Love the courtyard concept"
Didn't quite realize when we booked what Ramada 'Courtyard' meant. I just noted that I had a room overlooking the pool. Was pleasantly surprised to find the balcony off of our room overlooking the courtyard with the pool and lounge areas. What with the warm humid indoor courtyard and the airconditioned room it made it feel as though we were on a tropical vacation, in Fredricton of all places! With two young children who we had to pack off to an early bedtime, it was very much appreciated to have the balcony to escape to for relaxing the rest of the evening. In other hotel stays we have had to spend the latter part of the evening quietly in a mostly dark room so the kids could sleep. Gets old fast. All in all the hotel was a pleasant surprise with friendly staff and very clean. Our only negative comment is the property is a bit older and is looking a little tired and shopworn.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Terry
"brief stay for onward travel"
Hotel as stated on their web site, so all fine! Staff very helpful particularly at breakfast. Being able to check in so late and leave late was perfect after a long flight.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Comfortable"
We enjoyed our overnight stay here. Close to downtown via the recreational walking/cycling bridge, friendly staff and a nice room.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Doug
Stay was okay. Room was nice and clean. Hotel is a little tired. Some renovations seem to be in progress. Restaurant staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
6 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Anna
"Not a great choice"
I booked this hotel only because the website claimed they had rooms with 2 king beds. It seemed too good to be true and was. Instead the room had one king and a pullout sofa. The staff were apologetic and said this had happened several times with expedia bookings. This hotel is in need of a facelift. We didn't try the pool because the water didn't look clean.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Cathy
"Ramada Fredericton"
It was fine. Rooms need to be updated....very old looking but clean nonetheless.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Tracy
"Stinky hotel"
They should have finish their renos first b4 they take guests in. The room we stayed at smells like mold, my allergy was horrible in the morning, the toilet didn't work, it overflows all the time. Just horrible experience, and the staff is not really willing to help you.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Pleasant surprise!"
We booked that hotel to cut our 9-hour journey back from PEI and give our 4-year old a break. The rating was not super high on the reviews we read, but we were pleasantly surprised, nothing to complain about! Our little girl was very impressed by the balcony overlooking the pool, and I was really pleased with the very warm temperature of the indoor pool, making it extremely pleasant! The room was very spacious and very well equiped. Agreed it was not all renovated, but it was clean which is the most important part. The one thing I would suggest to improve is a little more "supervision" from the hotel staff in the pool area. There was a big group with many kids, that were really disruptive, jumping all over the pool close to young children. Agreed it is not the role of the hotel staff to educate kids, but keeping a peacefull environment is. Especially at 11 PM at night when we are trying to sleep and those same kids are still screaming at the pool tables. I believe that peace and quiet should be dictated by the hotel, in order for all other customers to also have a pleasant stay!
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"It is all in the price"
It was ok for the price. Overall experience ok. I guess the hotel needs a little update. But other than that, I can't complain. The bed was confortable, the shower was nice, it had a fridge and microwave.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Tamara
"Weekend Getaway"
We love the breakfast but, didn't get a chance to eat any other meals because we were always out for the day :)
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Beautiful place to stay"
Check in could be later than 12:00. But the rooms were clean and the service was fantastic
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"disappointing"
For the name and the price, we thought we were in for a real treat. BUT, the hotel was old and it showed. Peeling wallpaper in the room; foggy, sludgy-looking pool, dated heating/cooling system, used/tacky bedspreads. No bottled water or towels at the pool as promised on the website. We won't be going back.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Kids loved it!!"
Had a balcony overlooking the indoor courtyard. It really added some living space. Kids had a blast in the pool. Great wings at the pub!
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Ben
"OK but the hotel is in need of a major update"
Nothing particular other than the place needs an upgrade
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Close to highway"
The staff were great and the room was clean and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised!! Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Angie M.
"Stay There At A Heatbeat!"
Best nights rest we had in Charlottetown. Quiet,clean, great breakfast, awesome staff.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
I would not return here. The hotel was not well kept and the pool area was really unclean, pool murky and hot tub had green slime. Not appealing at all.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Great for closeness to highway. Pool area was awesome. Good, clean rooms.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Wings"
Best chicken wings ever.Love the pool tables.Great location
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Served its purpose."
Helpfull staff. Food isn't too expensive and portions are big. Wifi sucked and the tv didnt get any channels most of the night. We were only there for one night and needed sleep anyway.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
Jonathan
"In town for a conference"
I was in town for a conference and booked at the last minute, so all the hotels downtown next to the conference centre were booked up. I picked the Ramada because I thought the walk to and from downtown would be nice. The hotel was lovely, built around an indoor courtyard with lots of plants and a pool. Would have been a good place to stay with family. The staff were excellent.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Juan de Bacalao
"Only 3 km away from Animaritimes in Fredericton"
Staff were great.{very helpful and friendly}.Location was only 3+ km away from our events..which was..hosted in downtown Fredericton.. When booking this hotel there are 2 different requests you can make. #1 "No Balcony"..which will give you just a window to look out onto the parking lot surrounding the hotel #2 YES to having a balcony...{ what WE requested} which will take you out through your patio doors onto your balcony..."HOWEVER" you are NOT outdoors when you step out onto your balcony..You are,however, stepping out into a LARGE {gymnasium size} room...which contains the following....a swimming pool...hot tub....small tables/chairs..pool tables...vending machines and restaurant {We did like the fact that we could keep an eye on our kids {from out on our "indoor" balcony} while they played pool...or swam in the swimming pool...ALL of the INDOOR balcony's step out into this LARGE "INDOOR" room{This room opens at 9 AM..& closes at 10 PM so there will be no one in there after these times }. Our room also included a "fridge" & "microwave" which were BOTH useful for us .There is FREE WI FI {great for our lap tops}...The rooms were clean and YES we would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Maddy
was not empress was blamed for disturbance that was not me at the time of the noise we were in bed and the security came at my door and knocked at 12h30 never telling me who he was I did not answer the door because I was a women alone with 2 kids really he should of sayed security ... the next day when I went to talk to front desk they sayed that's what they where told I was upset ... embarrassed and disrespected to be blamed ...
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"fantastic service"
very enjoyable
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
lavigne
"Pleasant stay"
This was a great deal, the hotel was under construction however this activity did not bother me during any of the time I was in my room I did not have a chance to use the pool or hot tub. I did not golf, but many locals use the onsite pub after golfing.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Dee
"ice hotel easy to travel from."
very quiet and large bathroom. very clean,and everyone very help full.
Other trip May 22, 2014
dan
"The 9 year old LOVED this hotel"
What a perfect hotel for kids. The whole center of the hotel is a pool, hot-tub & lounging area. There's even a fish pond with fish & a couple of turtles. Our 9 year old LOVED it. The on-site restaurant wasn't gourmet - but the food was yummy & quick. Kid-friendly & lots of adult choices. The beds were comfortable.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Not bad, not great"
It's dated and in need of renovations. Staff are very friendly. A bit out of the way.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Freq Travlr
"Very loud"
I was in town for a funeral and wanted a place to stay near the old highway so I could get to it easy. The location was easy to get to from the airport, and they provide airport shuttle which was nice. The awesome staff let me check in almost three hours early at no extra cost since my plane landed around noon. My room was dated, but it wasn't a big deal. However, when I pulled back the blankets there was a used, bloodied bandaid in the bed. I wasn't impressed by that. I also had a room on the second floor looking out to the courtyard. It was ridiculously loud, all day and lasted until it closed. I was right next to the stairs and kids were running up and down all night, doors were constantly slamming and people were yelling in the hallway. At one point I'm pretty sure there was a live band in the courtyard which made it impossible to be in my room. While the staff was quite good and helpful, I probably wouldn't stay here again. The dirty bandaid and the noise being the main reasons.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Small details make a big difference"
This hotel needs to take care of the small details to take advantage of the excellent personnel they have. The hotel was generally in good condition and the staff waqs excellent, but we found the room stale. When looking in our bathroom, the grout lines on all the floor tile had turned black and the corners of the room were black and unclean.. Cleaning the corners in this bathroom would change my opinion of the hotel significantly. If you are an early to bed person, I would recommend a room opposite the hallway from the central pool.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Pat
"Close to downtown"
Stayed 1 night on a business trip. Hotel was clean and quiet. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Disappointed with my particular room."
Our room was not pleasing at all. Air was not working in room. Toilet was not working properly. Tub would not turn completely off. No fan in bathroom. Bed rail was sticking out so ankle was bruised. We called maintained and they were excellent. Overall very disappointed as we liked the atmosphere outside
Other trip May 6, 2014
shirley
"Great place"
I had a great stay pool area was amazing all the staff were great and the room was nice too. The restaurant served great food only negative was distance to other thingso
Other trip May 1, 2014
"Not as expected."
I booked here to stay close to a course. The facilities seemed to have a great little gym, clean pool and close to my program. The hotel is in desperate need of renovation and restoration. The weights in the gym were rusty and the space was dingy. I would not get in the pool. It didn't look like there was any filter action and it looked dirty and smelled over treated. The wing I was in reeked of smoke, and there were slamming doors all through the night. No peace, quiet or cleanliness. The sink in my room actively leaked on the floor, the tv turned itself off after an hour and I had to jump off the bed to not scrap my legs on the ridge of the mattress it was so bowed.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
nice hotel reasonable rates food was great
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
anthony
"Funky smell and the power went out"
There were hand prints on the head board when we arrived in the room. The floor was pretty dirty and so was the shower. The funky smell hit you as soon as you left the lobby and plugging a hair dryer In caused the fuses in the room to blow.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014