All hotels in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here777 Memorial Dr, Cambridge, MA, 02139, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Clean, efficient, hotel"
Stayed one night by myself after driving daughter back to school. Parking is great. Location is next to Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts and Trader Joe's. Hibatchi restaurant in hotel was good. Has a gym and a pool. I didn't use either but checked them out. Instead I went for a run along the river in the morning then stopped at Trader Joe's for fruit and yogurt for breakfast. Grabbed a free coffee from the hotel lobby and relaxed in my room until 12 noon check out. Bed was comfortable. Hotel had everything I needed for a quick stay. A friend recommended it to me. My friend loves it because they have a shuttle that will take you almost anywhere if you need it. No complaints at all from me about this hotel!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Parking robbery"
They charge 32 dollars for over night parking and there is no street parking anywhere near there. Also the location is a full 15 minute walk to the T.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Relaxing"
Im enjoyed having the pool on the same floor.it was real close to Cambridge center.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2014
Sean
"Nice hotel Clean rooms"
Nice in everyway location , cleanliness and staff Only need to upgrade pool ,too deep for kids
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
vik
"nice stay"
excellent
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
Scott Charles
"Clean and Friendly"
The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was great and we had a wonderful visit. The only complaint was that the pool was cold and kind of gross, big rust spots near the steps. We would go back but not if we wanted a pool.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Ann
"Unforgettable stay"
The front desk staff is very friendly and patient in answering questions. They are warm and willing to offer any help upon your request.
1 night trip with friends Nov 24, 2014
"Very pleased with my stay."
Great time spent at this hotel. Apart of me didn't want to leave. Everything from the room to all the appliances were top notch. The staff was very courteous and accommodating. I absolutely staying here again.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2014
SEAN
"hotel for The Game"
Stayed at hotel for The Game at Harvard. Excellent location and the staff was awesome.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Faith
The hotel was nice. Not a whole lot around it as far as restaurants or anything but is a quick drive to downtown Cambridge/Boston.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Harvard"
We had a very pleasant and enjoyable 2 night stay at the hotel. We were in town for the Harvard-Yale game. We chose the hotel because of it close proximity to the stadium and it worked out perfectly. The hotel and restaurant staff were great.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Danielle
"Trip to Boston"
We had a very nice stay at the hotel. The only issue was the TV. We could hear sound but did not receive a picture. Hotel service was very prompt at resolving the issue.
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Fine for 12 Hours"
I was here for 10 hours. Nice front desk staff. This is an older building, but it did not show age. I did not have a car. There are no restaurants around. They charge $5 for the shuttle service. I used that. It was cheaper than a taxi or uber and there was not a wait. I did pay too much for this hotel, but hotels in Boston are expensive.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
caitlin
"Good place to stay"
good value for big city hotel
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
martin
"Not as expected"
Not worth the money. Bed was uncomfortable and slanted. Bathroom had no vent. Window was broken. And the heating and cooling system was not working properly . Parking was expensive . Would not stay again
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Caroline
"Good hotel"
All was nice and clean...friendly staff...only down side is parking is not free...$32 a day :(
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"courtyard Marriott cambridge"
I only stayed one night. I wish I could have stayed longer. Charles river out front. Whole foods around the corner; trader Joe's in the back! convenient on Memorial drive and the mass pike is very close. I was not expecting to pay for parking, however when I got there I found out it was $32. I think there is street parking there so I would check that out next time. There is a pool on the fifth floor and I used it and it was very nice. There is also a gym room which I did not get to use but it looked really good.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Excellent location. Clean well laid out hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Kathleen
"Boston/ Cambridge Stay"
Hotel was fine! Few amenities like gift shop , bar restaurant. But overall good. Parking expensive but in and out service. Shuttle service to Subway stop $5 for drop off and pickup! Felt it should be included but did have free fast wifi in room a plus.
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great trip"
The room was recently renovated and it had a great view of the St Charles.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"Family Wedding"
We were in boston for a family wedding and our stay was great. The hotel accomodated us with rooms on the same floor which was very convenient would definitely stay at the cambridge marriott again. Thank u
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
In town to visit daughter at Northeastern University. Hotel is close by across the river. We have stayed here a few times and have enjoyed our stays. Rooms are spacious and clean and staff members are generally friendly and helpful. Only negative is the high cost of overnight parking.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Diana
"Nice place close t o MIT dorms"
Stayed for MIT family weekend. Comfortable room, a very nice view across the river and close to the MIT campus and dorms.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Nice Hotel close to colleges"
I went to Boston with my son to look at Universities. The hotel was close to MIT, Harvard,and BU, and had a great shuttle service that took us to those schools and to the T so we could go to Tufts. The breakfast was good, with great omelets made to order. The staff in the restaurant and front desk were very friendly, and shuttle drivers were great ad had good information. We had a great corner room with a view of the Charles River and went to bed with a spectacular night view, gorgeous sunsets and woke to beautiful sunrises and got to watch the various crew teams going down the river. There was a such restaurant downstairs attached to the hotel that was very good.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Maureen
"Noisy neighbors and distracted staff."
I know you can't do anything about other guests that are noisy late into the night but on the third night they could have offered to move us. And when going to the front desk sometimes I had to interrupt chatty conversations not about hotel business to get service.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Lou
"Shuttle Service was MIA"
Just OK - I had booked knowing they had local shuttle service- had to use cabs each time we tried to go out because Shuttle was moving herds of Students Around - I would not book here again
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Room rate plus added fees"
Staff was very nice We were only staying overnight to catch a flight Bo one yo,d us at booming about $35 fee for car With car fee and Boston our $189 room ebded up being close to $300
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
"Customer service was top rate."
It was an awesome experience. My children and I enjoyed ourselves. They made us feel like we were the only guest they had
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Great for HOCR competitors and spectators"
The property is across the street from Riverside boat club and the free shuttle stop. You can walk the racecourse right there - it's about 25 mins to FALS at an easy pace. Rooms are pretty big, clean and quiet. Breakfast buffet is reasonable and offers many more options than local area. Property is located stone's throw from grocery store so you can get snacks / lunch and put things in the in-room fridge. Second year I've stayed here for HOCR - it's cheaper than any hotels the regatta recommends, within walking distance to the T stop and the race course and you can book a block of rooms for your team quite easily.
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"HOCR"
The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. We were there for the Regatta and they had info packets out for guests. They gave us directions to several places with an easy to read map, and suggested the hotel shuttle when it was raining. The shuttle was great and cost $5 for both of us.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Holly
"Good view at thevriver. Staff was very nice."
Staff was very nice. Room was very clean. Enjoy my stay. I will recommend my friends.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Staff was great, rooms were decent. Location was limited (in and surrounding the hotel) as far as food and entertainment.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Jen
"Fall Getaway"
Great location with beautiful view of Charles River out my window. Friendly and responsive staff. Gave three stars for room comfort because the mattress had divots on each side with a bump in the middle. Other than that, great hotel.
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Lori
The rooms are okay despite not having some amenities such a hook on the bak of the bathroom door and a safe and the location was not bad. It was not cheap. Five of us stayed here in three separate rooms. We requested two beds in one of the rooms and were only given one bed. When we showed them our reservation requesting a room with two beds they said they did not have any. They brought in a rollaway bed which was very uncomfortable and I ended having to go share a room with one of my other family members. The hotel asked for a credit card for "incidentals. " We did not incur any extra charges, yet when I checked my credit card this evening I found they had charged $40 per room.When I called them they said that this standard and common in many hotels and that i would be reimbursed in a few days. i have stayed in hotels all over the world and have never seen this.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
We had a great view of the river! The hotel staff were very friendly. We arrived before check in time but were still able to get our room. Great walking paths along the river and close to Starbucks :-)
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Good. Good. Good. Good. Good! Annoying pesky request by Expedia to review the stay.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
It was a well located hotel, i enjoy staying there
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Harvard Hall of Fame"
Nice front desk staff. Marsha was so patient and helpful. Rooms for my family were all on the same floor and near each other. Location was convenient to our activities. Check- out was smooth and easy. Courtesy day shuttle was very polite and good. I made all the reservations for my family and was not embarrassed by courtyards service or facilities. Thankyou.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Good location."
The hotel certainly needs the scheduled remodel.- Mattresses were prety bad.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Hecguz
Very convenient hotel: easy location to get to from the highway, convenient self parking and useful laundry room.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Cambridge Marriott"
Very nice. Will stay again in the future. Good value for the cost.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Pam
"Our go to place."
We have stayed in the Courtyard Marriott many times over the past 4 years, while our daughter went to BU. If is very convenient to BU, MIT and Harvard. We often walk along the river and over the BU bridge to get to Commonwealth Ave. There is a shuttle available with a very nice driver, Rob, who took us to Cambridge. We also used it in the past to go to the Science Museum for the Duck Tour. This is a nice perk for $5 a day, FYI the area they go is limited. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. All in all it is a nice place to stay.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
After a rough day the staff was very pleasing and welcoming. This is my second time staying here, and the rooms are very spacious and very clean. I def recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Close to MIT"
I had a wonderful stay. The room was clean and spacious. The service was excellent. The location was a plus, there was a gas station, food and grocery store. I wanted to be close to MIT and this was one of the best places to be.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"Good option outside Boston"
Nice hotel on all levels. My only issue was that it was difficult to get to with traffic/construction issues in the neighborhood. Easy access to Back Bay though in other direction.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Amazing stay!!! The staff are great and the room is perfect. Complimentary snacks and water etc. Highly recommended!!!
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Jake
"Perfect for Fenway Park and Harvard!"
Upon arrival we were greeted by the friendly staff and checked in within 5 minutes. Super clean, friendly staff and a great location all added to our great experience.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Hotel showing its age"
Very nice staff. I understand the hotel is due to be renovated very soon.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
MK
"Comfortable but pricey"
Comfortable stay for one night since we were in the area to visit colleges. Room was clean and check in was efficient. Can't believe the cost of the room though it was less expensive than some of the other hotels in the Boston area. The good part is that the hotel is very close to Boston (right over the bridge) and a quick drive to Harvard Square where there were alot of places to eat.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Lorraine
"medicore property"
Fairly run down property but renovations are planned. Below standards for a Marriott property. On site Japanese restaurant was poor....bad service and low quality food
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014