All hotels in Revere, Massachusetts, United States of America
407 Squire Rd, Revere, MA, 02151, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

I stayed as part of a business trip and shows the hotel based on its location to the airport
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Efficient"
My wife and I had flown from Paris and were exhausted. The hotel promptly picked us up and we were asleep an hour or so later. The desk person was efficient, the room clean, the beds nice, and the early breakfast was nice. We got back to the airport right away and flew home. The upshot is that the hotel's efficiency was greatly appreciated by these two weary travelers.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Enjoyable Stay"
I had an enjoyable stay at this hotel. The staff was very pleasant. The only downfall is the area doesn't have any desirable restaurants or shopping areas.
2 night business trip May 25, 2015
"Nice but a little disappointing."
We were getting into Boston late so we needed a hotel close for the first night. Although this hotel has a free shuttle from the airport, we were surprised it was a 15 minute drive to the hotel. I wasn't sure the hotel was in the best part of town but we were only there for one night so it was ok. I am not sure if it was because we booked through Expedia but our room was in an older part of the hotel and was a semi-basement room. The room was VERY small. The hallway outside the room was even tighter--had to move a cleaning cart out of the way because the housekeeper had left it there to do something and we couldn't get around it to get out. The beds were comfy. The shower had some obvious water damage in the ceiling. The breakfast was pretty good--lots of good warm food to choose from. The hotel served our needs but I was a bit disappointed in the quality/size of the room. I expected better from a Sheraton.
Other trip May 29, 2015
Sonya
"Comfortable and Convenient"
So convenient, helpful staff. Perfect for first and last nights of our trip. Shuttle to subway, airport was great.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
"Nice hotel but not that close to Logan"
The hotel itself is fine and although they have a free shuttle to the airport with a great driver it is still quite aways from the airport.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Great Value & Clean!"
This hotel was very clean and offered a full buffet breakfast. Although, the pool was small, my fiancé and I still enjoyed our stay. The staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Free parking was another plus. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Joycelyn
"Room was nice, staff are friendly and helpful"
The Japanese restaurant was excellent, great entertainment and food.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Danny
"."
Excellent staff, even at midnight check in! Exceptionally clean & comfortable.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
holly
"Graduation Stayover"
We came to Boston for our granddaughter's graduation. I thought the hotel was closer to the airport,hence the name, but they provide a complimentary shuttle so that was fine. The complimentary breakfast was good also and much appreciated. The front desk staff was very pleasant too. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
June
Had a great time here. Had everything I needed and great staff.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
Had an amazing experience, staff was friendly and helpful. Food was excellent as were all amenities. Would recommend to any one staying in the Boston area.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Becky
"Sox Appeal"
Stayed there after a Sox game. Best price in the Boston area...a little out of the way, but the shuttle service was very helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. I would definitely return.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Matthew
"Convenient to Logan"
Reasonably convenient to Logan. Nice people. Nothing special. Lots of parking
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Alan
"Beautiful stay for one night to get to airport!"
Front desk staff, lovely! Room very nice. Shuttle great. Would stay there again.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Dorothy
"Nice hotel, close to a shopping area and food."
It was a very nice hotel, my husband and I forgot stuff at home but there's a shopping center right next door we were able to walk to and get what we needed. The staff was very helpful and very nice. I definitely recommend this hotel for overnight stays to get to Logan Airport. The shuttle service is great, the driver was very pleasant, just awesome.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Catherine
"Staff not great - room needs remodeling"
The staff wasnt particularly friendly and I was told that they really couldnt help me with anything since I booked through Hotels.com.
2 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"very bad customer service"
horrible
3 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Questionable neighborhood"
Front desk staff was very helpful, airport shuttle was very handy, however the neighborhood was very questionable and the restaurant in the hotel makes the whole thing smell bad.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Cliff
"Very Bad Hotel"
The hotel location is horrible. The hotel is very substandard. The people and staffs are very unhelpful and rude. The hotel as a whole is quite shabby. I don't recommend anyone to stay in this hotel.
2 night family trip May 6, 2015
Sourav
"Close to Logan"
We got there before the check in time but they were able to give us a room - we were weary travelers. There isn't a lot of green as in grass around the hotel as it is in a commercial section of town. The airport shuttle to Logan was efficient and on time!
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
"Do not stay here."
We stayed here for my 30th birthday as it was a reasonable price for 7 miles outside downtown Boston. There was a pot hole the size and circumference of a five gallon bucket of paint just outside the hotel, where you turn onto the main road which leads to the highway. My boyfriend's Cadillac CTS bottomed out when we left for dinner around 8pm, as we could not see it. After getting an insurance adjuster to inspect the car, we called the hotel and spoke with the Assistant General Manager. He said he would put in a claim to the hotel's insurance; but it was "more than likely it wouldn't pay anything. That part of the lot is owned by the shopping mall next door." He was supposed to call us back with the information to contact the owner of the shopping center and let us know what the insurance company said. It has now been three days and we have not heard one word. Not to mention, this hotel is in a very dumpy area; if you drive around the wrong side of the building (adjacent to the shopping center) you will literally find yourself in a field of gravel, holes, and debris. I do not recommend this hotel for anyone.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Stayed in this hotel while visiting Boston. Loved everything about it. The room was huge and very comfortable. Hotel staff was excellent. Complimentary breakfast was everything you could possibly need or want!!
Other trip May 5, 2015
tereza
"Perfect hotel and good service"
I just love to stay there its very nice hotel. Good service close to airport suttle service is good
Other trip May 5, 2015
hedjsb
"Fenway"
Was good. Although Airport is in their name, they are farther away than what I would call airport. Great staff. Helpful. Shuttle service was good.
2 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
lonny
"Mixed review."
Lousy cooked breakfast. Shuttle service to & from Logan Airport was good. Ingormation about wifi was poor. As a result couldnt get wifi service most of stay.
Other trip May 1, 2015
dc
"A place to sleep"
I was in and out -- really didn't have time to check out the amenities. I slept good I guess
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
scort
Conditioner wasn't refilled but staff took care of it right away very friendly will definitely go back!
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Closeness to the airport"
This was a nice, clean hotel. The staff was courteous and we felt welcome. We picked it for its advertised closeness in proximity to the airport. It was not as close as we'd hoped. However, they did offer a shuttle service which was helpful.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"4 stars from us"
My only complaint was the mattress being too hard for our backs. Ouch. Other than that, very clean, the staff was polite, and the location was perfect for us.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Shell
Great experience. The Japanese Restaurant is delicious. A shopping mall right next door so you can go get those last min things you may have forgotten or need.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Great staff!!!!"
Staff could not have been more friendly.
4 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"After vacation stop"
We went here prior to our vacation and again on the way home. Prior to vacation staff friendly and helpful. Was very nice to have restaurant in house for dinner. Had an early wake up and shuttle to airport was prompt and got us there in no time. On way home flight getting into Boston was delayed and shuttle got us around midnight. Check in was quick and easy as they understood many of us had had very long days. We had an upgrade to a lovely suite. Breakfast in AM was good and varsity was also good.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"very good"
staff were pleasant and helpful. Appreciated the shuttle service to Logan airport.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
The free breakfast was wonderful. Food was plentiful, even at 10:00 am when breakfast is closing. Good tasting bacon, sausage, eggs, potatoes, mixed fruit, coffee. The waiter kept the food updated. Only complaint is that someone needs to wipe down the tables at some point. Kind of a mess. Room was excellent, bed comfortable, lovely linens, bathroom very clean, etc. Also liked the location as you could walk out of the hotel and there's a smalol shopping mall,with CVS, and food shops. Also an Uno Pizza shop.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Good place to stay on business"
Good Breakfast, Quiet comfortable rooms
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Great option for Boston Marathon. Free shuttle"
Very friendly staff. Free shuttle to/from airport and train stations. Room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Restaurant on site and close by to hotel. Great stay
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
JK
"Dated and Run down!!"
This hotel is need of a make over! Old,dated and smells! They boast a shuttle to the Airport which is why I think people stay there. Because of the marathon hotels filled to capacity i would have never stayed there.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"Economical Boston Hotel"
Great hotel for a quick overnight. The room was clean , Beds comfortable , and the pool was a great option for the kids ! The area around the hotel offers lots of retail and eating options. The free breakfast was a major bonus.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Patrick
"Reasonable Hotel with Shuttle to the Airport"
Free airport shuttle came quickly to the airport, and was ready on time for departure, the checkin was efficient, and there are lots of food options in the hotel and nearby.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"In town for the game."
Had a wonderful time. The front desk staff was always helpful and the shuttle bus drivers were phenomenal.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"45 minute shuttle"
45 minutes by van to the hotel was not a good way to start my stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Free shuttle"
Further away from airport than I thought but free shuttle so no problem
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice and warm hotel"
Most impressed to me was the shuttle service that hotel offers. In particular, the hotel prepared snacks and coffee for those who had an early flight before the breakfast started. The driver was really kind and responsible. Breakfast was really well too. We booked a room with two queen beds which is clean, comfort bedding. This was our first time visited Boston and we had a very good time there. We're hoping to come back soon and stay in Four points by Sheraton again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Not worth the money at all"
We arrived late due to a late flight into Boston, and got the key to our room quickly. Once we got to the room on the 4th floor, the key did not work. I went down had it reprogrammed and that one didn't work either. After a call to the lobby, someone who was dressed in street clothes, came up to try our card and the manager card. Still the door did not work. The man told us to wait and he would be right back, 25 minutes later the man came back and although he was polite he said we would be changing rooms. The man led us down to the basement into room 199. We had to carry out suitcases down a narrow staircase to a room that looked like it was under construction! The shower water ran out of the faucet all night, not just a drip either. The door barely closed and definitely wouldn't latch or lock completely, however at this point it was 2am and we were too exhausted to complain. The room smelled like cigarettes to boot. We will not recommend or stay at this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice spacious king size bedroom"
We had a free upgrade to a king size with sofa bed room upon joining the 4 Points Sheraton membership. Room was spacious, comes with a mini fridge and a microwave oven. The stay was very comfortable and pleasant.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Yen
Hotel is worn out. Rooms have been somewhat updated. Staff at checkin nice. Bar and dinner service lacking
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"great restaurant on property"
Having to rely on a shuttle can be a pain and makes you less likely to want to go in & out. There's really nothing within walking distance of the hotel. Fortunately, they have a good Japanese restaurant on the property so we ate there. The hotel itself seems older, more like a motel actually. The rooms themselves are comfortable and the beds are fine. It's just the elevators & carpeting are older.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
CHRISTINA
"Wonderful Staff"
I landed at the Holiday Inn Express in Solana Beach at midnight after a bad start to my Vacation and without a reservation. I was very upset at the time. Alex handled the situation with a perfect mix of professionalism and compassion. He was able to find me a room and offer me a great rate on a second night. I found the staff remarkably personable and helpful. The complimentary breakfast offered a wide variety of options and the room tabled and counters were kept clean by a man who wished me a warm "good morning" each day. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Solo Travelet
"Beautiful Hotel"
Clean rooms a lot of comforts i love the fact there was a microwave and refrigerator in the room if we were to stay longer this wold help with food costs and making it more homey.It would have been beneficial to have the saff communicate where the breakfast was located.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015