All hotels in Vienna, Austria

Rather comfortable
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"Every things are good, almost"
Good room, service and everything as Hilton standard. But free wifi only for lobby instead of room, this is kind of out of day service level. Parking is a bit expensive and not easy to find road side parking.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
"Another Perfect Holiday Stay"
Once again I spent several days just before Christmas week in this hotel and it was superb in all respects. Close to the metro, I was able to prepare for Christmas by shopping at the mall nearby and within the heart of the city to pick up tickets, speciality items, a Christmas tree and other things to get together with my family who arrived a few days I did. Although the menu in the restaurant was not as vegetarian/vegan friendly as I might have liked, the staff did their best to find solutions for me.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2015
Charlotte M
"5 star"
Great location for river boats. Close walk to underground (5) blocks. Beautiful view of river. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was excellent.
2 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015
kay
"Great stay on the Danube"
This was an excellent hotel right on the Danube river. The location was perfect and was only a few blocks from a U-bahn station and mall. The breakfast was really good, and the room was large for this part of the world. Our only two complaints were the bed, which was really hard and the fact that the Wi-Fi was not free, except for in the lobby. Otherwise, great hotel!
2 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
"Breach of Contract"
We reserved two room months earlier and did not receive them. Additionally, the hotel tried to give us rooms on different floors.
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
richard
Nice place. A little to far of the centre, but the underground is close. The hotel staff very nice and useful. The bar and restaurant have good ambience and the food is very good.
Other trip Sep 25, 2015
"Wonderful, but one exception..."
We only had a one night stay due to a layover in our flight. The hotel is beautiful and very nicely appointed. Service was very friendly and most helpful. Our room could not have been nicer, from the view, to the linens, to the restaurant and lounge! The only negative, and it is a pretty big one, is that there is absolutely nothing to see, or do, within the neighborhood of the hotel. Access to public transportation is fairly convenient, however, with a long trip to points of interest.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
"Spacious, clean, affordable, not centrally located"
Had a wonderful stay. Walking distance to the subway station and a cute shopping center with small cafes and retail stores. There's also a small market nearby. Not recommended for anyone who doesn't want to take the short commute to the city center. For us, it wasn't a problem. Only downside to the hotel room itself was the restroom had a bad odor perhaps from the pipes. But the room was spacious and we had loads of fun making use of it. Lobby area was also very comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2015
"The hotel is great, but the staff..."
This hotel (the building, the rooms and the location) is really great, but the staff is absolutely not up to the level of the hotel. Please make the necessary changes, instruction and training as soon as possible. I hate when people write in there reviews about the breakfast, because I always think that they are just small-minded, but count me in this time... The breakfast in my opinion was really bad. No boiled eggs, no pancakes for the kids, just beans, bacon and onion... No offence, but the glasses for the water were dirty and I mean with lipstick marks on it. The waitress forgot to bring us the ordered espresso. The blond hostess was strange and yelling "WAIT", if you want to go into the restaurant and she is not at her place to write down your room number. Small things really, but actually annoying.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Waterfront experience"
Rooms surprisingly large for Europe hotel. Excellent waterfront location. Not as convenient as a base for exploration with public transportation.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Hotel by Danube"
We stayed for 15 nights. The location is convenient if you have a car without the town center clutter and noise. For our kids the small pool (and cold water) was a disappointment so we did not used it extensively. Actually there are not much for the kids to spare there time in the hotel. No free parking although there are plenty of empty parking spaces, and you can't park anywhere nearby, I think it should be free cause you are away of everything so you can't make it without a car. No free breakfast also, so if you are a breakfast type have in mind that they serve excellent breakfast in very reasonable prices in Vienna's coffee shops. Our room was noisy by all the bus arrivals and the nearby passing trains. Usually when we book with Expedia we get nice view rooms, this time we got the worst located room. And as for the fitness center, it is very poor and generic with a luck of machines and free weights, there is only a small number of dumbbells. I would not recommend it and next time I will stay to another hotel
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
kchat
"very good hotel"
very nice hotel
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
juma
The hotel is conveniently located, close to the center of town. Great amenities and the staff is hospitable. A minor set back is a lack of view. Would recommend to other traveler.
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Nina
At the beginning they told us: no room available. When we purchased room via hotels.com they said they have no such a room (two queen size bed). Finally, we got one queen bed and tow roller beds. Girl at the front desk was rude and treat us like intruders.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
zygmunt
Excellent
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Mahmoud Riad
Just perfect ,is the best
5 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Great Atmosphere, Views & Dinner Buffet!"
Great View of the Danube and Great Atmosphere on the patio! The Dinner Buffet was expensive, but Delicious!
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Brent
"Good Hotel overall"
Had a good stay but the place was bit a farter than what I had anticipated. There is a train station very close to it, but as we ended up staying out late one day we had to take a cab. Hotel itself is very good and the service of the people there just outstading.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Gustavo
"nice hotel"
good room. nice breakfast. nice to seat by the river
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
ran
"nice hotel but not too close to everywhere"
nice hotel, not convenient location for tourists.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Ok....had major problem with computer when we were"
Computer kept going down...every time we went to room on 6th floor ALL are room keys didn't work...all of us had to go down to front desk. Which was crowded...to get new cards....ugh
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
The hotel is located well on river front which makes it beautiful location. The staff was very courteous, special mention to Jeannine Glander who went over and beyond to help us. Location to attractions was not easy, may be due to extreme heat we didn't feel walking. But, there is a train station (U2) that you can take to catch hop-on-hop-off bus. Every thing about the hotel was good with only issue that we had was that since it is not centrally located, it was difficult to get to main city with 5 year old + heat.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
mudiam
Fantastic honeymoon for us. We enjoyed our stay and hotel was great. We had to take the underground to town but it was easy access and easy to get around.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
tammera
"Horrible hotel"
We had a horrible experience at this hotel and we are Hilton Rewards member as well. Because we booked through Expedia we were treated like second class citizens at the hotel. They would not recognize our awards status so we did not get the free breakfast as booked nor would they provide us with the free internet as happens for all Hilton Rewards members. The check in process was horrendous. They did not have enough staff on board to handle the limited number of people checking in. There is no concierge either all is done at the front desk which holds up you checking in. Gym is very small. And to note the hotel is AWAY from all the major attractions of Vienna. Additionally our bathroom was not cleaned, had long black hair all over it (took pictures) and no one in our party has black hair. Very disgusting.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Stunning Danube riverside location"
Excellent place to sit right next to the Danube on a good day: certainly a good brunch spot whether you're staying here or not! Rooms were modern, large and comfortable. Service at reception and at the bar was friendly. Taxis to the city centre and airport were quickly arranged.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Danube River Experience."
Our stay at the hotel was MAGNIFICENT!. The view of the Danube River from our room was amazing. I am impressed with services provided by the hotel staff; from the front desk, the restaurant and the housekeeping. The breakfast was great; there were a lot of varieties to choose from to start your day.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Good facilities"
We stayed outside of Vienna because we were traveling in Europe for one month with kids and needed a pool for swim breaks. Hotels with pools are hard to find in Vienna. This was the most "American" hotel I've ever stayed at in Europe. Full facilities and services. Good breakfast. Gym. Pool. It's got it all. Easy service into the city by subway. Feels very suburban - if you are looking for the Vienna experience, this is not it. Seemed like a lot of business people there. Rooms are nice - lots of space for our family of 4. Outdoor areas are beautiful - overlooking the Danube. However, a little difficult to enjoy as a non-smoker since every single person there is smoking outside.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Family traveler
"Nice Hotel with River view"
My stay at the hotel was perfect. The view and location on the river side is gorgeous. The room was large, clean, and comfortable. Very convenient for families with kids. Dinning was really nice in the terrace by the river side. The River Cruise has a stop infront of the hotel. There is a metro (U-bahn) station within 5-10 minutes walking distance from the hotel. There is also a shopping mall in front of the Metro station and a supermarket. The only con was the internet access from the room. It was not working smoothly. I had to reload the hotel site and renew my subscription every day. And it did not work on my ipad. Overall, I would come again to the same hotel if I visit Vienna again.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Ori
"Stayed one night during extended layover"
Everything was super clean. Fitness center is excellent. Room was more spacious than I had anticipated.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Very nice hotel close to train station"
Hotel staff very friendly and accommodating. The hotel is close to downtown, and just 5 minute walk to light train station that connects you to all Vienna. The rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast buffet was excellent. I recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Vienna.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Queretano
"Blue Danube View and Walk"
Great location, view and restaurants. Wonderful staff. Easy access to transportation.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Hank Allen
"Beautiful hotel by Danube"
Restaurant service was not good at all.
2 night trip with friends Jun 16, 2015
malika
Nice hotel location for a hot time of year, with the pool and riverfront. Wasn't super convenient to the conference I was attending, but you can get to the center in about 20 minutes on the subway. It worked out well for attending a meeting with a young child along.
4 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
"Vacation"
Nice hotel with water front view but front desk service was rude and not helpful.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"1-Day In Vienna"
Great place to relax and enjoy the views by the river. The buffet breakfast was perhaps the best I have seen during all of my travels - I have never seen fresh salmon offered on a buffet, great selection.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Jonathan
"Average hotel - big but not pleasant to my taste"
Funny enough i didn׳t like the too big rooms . The toilets floor wasn't clean enough. The hotel is far from the center . One has to use the train or his own car but not so easy to find parking in the old city . I only enjoyed the breakfast which was excellent and with much variaty.
Other trip May 27, 2015
sara
"Very good hotel."
Very pleasant stay.
3 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Hotel on the Danube"
Everything about this hotel was outstanding except the staff; they were BETTER THAN THAT! What a great place. It is located near the metro line. You can be anywhere in the city in minutes. Food was excellent; room was very comfortable and, the staff exceeded any place I have ever stayed.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Dale
"A great stay!"
I booked 3 rooms for a mini-family reunion and I was not disappointed in this lovely hotel. The rooms were all very clean and spacious, the river views (with boat traffic) were fantastic, and the breakfasts were delicious. The front desk staff were very helpful, as were the people in the restaurant. Don't be put off by the location: Vienna is very easy to navigate, and the metro station is just a pleasant (and safe) walk away. We were able to get into the center of the city in literally minutes, and we appreciated the quiet atmosphere of the hotel, esp. the outside waterfront areas.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Barbara A
"Quite place away from Turists center"
Great service!
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Yon
"Great view"
Restaurant is very nice in the hotel. The hotel staff helped called our tour company to confirm the pick up time of our scheduled tour. I found that to be very helpful when the tour companies offer hotel pick ups in Europe. The only thing is the location is a bit far away from the city center/downtown. Taxi fares were about 15 - 20 Euros per trip. The Tram stop was about a good 5-10 minutes walk. They do have another Hilton which is closer to the city center.
Kaili
I have to mention that we have problem with our reservation which I did through venere.com. The staff in hotel couldnt find it althought I did prepayment already. Thanks to the staff in Danube hotel they solve it very quickly I we got free wireless. Everything else was perfekt, Tatjana Dragovic
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Nice riverfront hotel"
Outstanding breakfast and nice location. Easy access to the transportation system, but the bus stop was not clear when I booked.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice hotel, nice view."
Had a good experience but there was no free Wi fi in the rooms. I had to pay extra 20 euros per night.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
We were there for a very short period and the stay was comfortable. Good breakfast buffet ,which seemed very popular among all the guests at the Hotel.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Rajesh
"Excellent Hotel in Vienna"
We absolutely loved staying at the Hilton in Vienna. Getting to the train was a short 5 minute walk. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and went out of their way to help guide me around town. They were very cordial and even gave me free internet since I used to be a Platinum member a long time ago. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very large. Lots of space for the kids to play at night. Overall, it was an amazing hotel and I am glad we stayed there for 5 nights. The breakfast each morning was amazing, and the overall quality was very good. I also had room service at night and the food was just as good too.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Ramsey Hammad
"Nice hotel but far from the centre of Vienna."
During winter it seems a long walk to the centre. Taking a taxi will cost 15 euros. Nothing close by... no restaurants no shopping. If u stay in you have to compromise with the hotel's menu
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Vienna vacations"
Nice hotel. There is enough space in the room for a family of 4. Hotel is located in front of Danube but you need about 15 minutes drive to get to downtown. A metro station is close by.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
jose
"Relaxing hotel on the river - not far from the cit"
Had a very comfortable stay. The hotel staff were excellent, especially "Roman" at the front desk, who helped us get around the city, get on tours, get tickets, figure out the map, and generally have a great stay in Vienna.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Stu
The toalet shawer was broking i call them they did not repair propaly
Other trip Dec 17, 2014