All hotels in Collingwood, Ontario, Canada
4 Balsam StreetHighway 26 West, CollingwoodONL9Y3J4Canada, ‏‎855-239-9222

Good internet service
    Great pool
    Room is all right
Breakfast was great! Bathroom was nice and clean.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Lucy
"Nice hotel close to Blue Mountain"
Nice hotel , close to the beach and very close to Blue Mointain. Short distance walk to restaurants and shopping. Housekeeping to clean the room in the hotel not good. Breakfast super good . Kids love the pancakes :)
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Lala
"Very clean and comfortable. Excellent location."
We were very satisfied with this hotel. Great location, very clean and spacious room. Breakfast was great and plentiful. We will definitely be back since it is less than 10 min. from Blue Mountain.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Emily
"Night under the stars"
We went up to watch movies outside under the stars at Blue mountain in the village... This hotel very eccomical ,close to destination, central to everything ie restaurants and shopping. Staff was first rate...very helpful. Breakfast was a nice bonus..too. A little older establishment but 5 Stars on cleanliness.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Lea
"Great to be back!"
This is my third or forth stay at this hotel. I have family near by and it is great to go back to the hotel and enjoy a quiet evening. The promotion for August with the pancakes was great. They should carry that on. Looking forward to my next stay.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2015
"No fridge"
Will not book again. Old and outdated. Pool old. Brake fast ok.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
A bit old and run down. I've stayed a this hotel chain before and usually it's much better. Staff was friendly and the service was good though
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
"overall good"
Friendly staff, great breakfast, close to a lot of good restaurants. Rooms where a little out dated for 140$ per night
2 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
Cory
Great location with easy access to all of collingwood's ammenities. Lots of great restaurants within walking distance and nature trails very clos also.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Three day visit"
Spent three days in the Collingwood area visiting friends. The hotel was clean and served our needs as a place to sleep. Busy area with mall and stores close
2 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
"Very Friendly Staff"
I booked the room online and when I checked in they couldn't find my reservation under my name. After a few moments of nerve racking fear that I wouldn't have a room to sleep in that night, because I knew that everything was booked up in the area for that weekend, they located my information. The website i had booked the room on had entered my name incorrectly and the reservation was not coming up under my last name, but rather my first name. Everything was worked out and within 10 minutes I was unpacking. The staff was very friendly and even let me book in earlier than the recommended time on my itinerary.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Lore Anne
Excellent,,fantastic, woderful, peaceful, restful, calm, lovely, accommodating, helpful, supportive, caring, understanding...
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Manju
"good value"
The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good. Lots of choice. The pool was nice. Would have liked a hot tub!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Nice Hotel Close To Great Restaurants!"
My wife and I recently stayed at this hotel and we enjoyed every minute of it. It's perfectly located in a central location to Blue Mountain and Wasaga Beach. Two restaurants within walking distance that are worth going to are The Iron Skillet, and The Smoke! Great Food!!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Horrible breakfast with stinky hallways"
Property is very old with constant spraying of air fresheners by the staff. No privacy in rooms as they face right on the street. Breakfast was terrible. Eggs tasted like rubber!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Faisal
Overall not bad. A few suggestions: alternate sausage with bacon for a little variety, kill the fruit flies plaguing the guest room, and find room for fridges in the rooms. Staff were friendly, and the lady looking after breakfast was kind and accommodating.
4 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
I enjoy the stay, evening pancake was good.
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Un visiteur déçu!"
Very very Dirty!
4 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Marc
"Family Vacation"
A good family-oriented hotel with an attentive and friendly staff--what one would expect from Holiday Inn. Breakfast included and the pancakes in the evening is a nice touch.This vacation was enjoyable. Thank you.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Perry
"Pancake nights"
Stayed here August 2015. Super friendly and helpful staff, comfortable and clean room. great location across the street from movie theatre and restaurants and hotel had pancakes from 8pm to midnight all month :)
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Katarzyna
"Throughly enjoyed my stay"
Overall our family stay at Holiday Inn was very pleasant. The hotel staff was courteous and rooms were clean. The stay comes with free breakfast in the morning. kids loved pancake breakfast. The hotel can benefit from extra room for breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Nasir
The pool was nice and the room was great
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Jerry
"Close to blue moutain"
terrible in the room, have bugs on the floors, black flies, toilet was unable to flush
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Hotel was too busy but apparently understaffed: long breakfast lines waiting for items to be replenished, no towels in the pool. Also, there was a bad smell in the corridor.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
We stayed two nights during a family vacation...it was central to blue mountain and wasaga beach...the kids loved the pool and I was grateful for the breakfast buffet...the staff was very friendly and helpful...our accommodations were clean and the beds comfortable...I would stay here again
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
kimsmum
Excellent, good location, close to all amenities
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Family vacation"
Family getaway trip, not a big hotel compare to big city but nice and clean. Only comment would be the bed seems too soft and makes me back pain the next day.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Reasonable rate"
Good rate in area of blue mountain
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Beautiful city, friendly people. We will most likely come again!
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Angela
"Fantastic Staff!"
Check-in was easy, staff were amazing, room was lovely, breakfast was great, loved the Blue Mountain area!
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Sue
What you would expect for a Holiday inn next to a main thoroughfare
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Not your typical Holiday Inn..."
Hotel dated, beds uncomfortable, was not provided toilet paper, tissue, towels, beds were made by cleaning crew with items including remote control underneath sheets. Only positive is proximity to restaurants.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Close to Wasaga and blue mountain."
Comfy bed but washrooms need a better cleaning. Good breakfast too
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Mandy
The stay was good.Hotel staff were friendly. Hotel could use some updating!
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Great Stay but processing needs a change"
Had a great stay the room was very comfortable and lots of places to go to overall excellent location and price for what you get... BUT we booked with an online company and when we got to hotel made sure that their was no balance or issue as everything was paid in full ahead of time. After getting home find a bill of over 120 dollars on my account extra. Seems it was a mistake and they corrected when I notified but they really should fix issues like this because if everything is charged why is their system promoting them for payment. This issue bothered me a little as it seems to be a problem with many reviews I've seen though I can honestly say I will be going back.
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Johnny
"great location"
great stay
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2015
"Family vacation"
Great breakfast selections!!! The room could use a facelift as it's smelly and not too clean
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Jillian Thuy
"Close to shopping malls and places of interest"
It was a good experience staying at Holiday Inn. Close to shopping malls and easy access to places of interest like the Scenic Caves etc.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Harminder
"Stay at Holiday Inn"
Basic stay no frills. Clean, not noisy after 10. Good for the price. Only 1 "knock" stop serving very salty liquid scrambled eggs please. Otherwise a good stay
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Agrim
"first time"
we had a wonderfull night stay room was very cozy and motel was quit
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Greg
"Great hotel and great breakfast. The staff was gre"
I have already written about this and do not know why I must write it again.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Everyone at the hotel was very friendly and helpful. My bad experience was with Expedia. I had per poked and Expedia had not sent the information to the hotel. I was very lucky that the hotel manager was able to deal with Expedia and straighten it all out. It took about one hour to get through and deal with Expedia. I was very unhappy with Expedia and do not know if I will deal with them again
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Very convenient location, good service.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Xin
"Comfortable hotel close to Blue Mountain"
We found the lobby to be need of updating, but our room was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast had lots of variety and plentiful. Overall it was a good experience for a night.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Great staff
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
"Great customer service"
Staff was incredibly friendly,room was very spacious. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Hector
"Expensive"
My husband and I stayed at the Holiday Inn and Suites for one night to attend a birthday party in town. This is not a brand new hotel but the price I paid was for a brand new hotel. For that price, I would have expected to at least have curtains that closed fully and have a bathroom that did not have a urine smell. Other than that, it was OK. I did ask to be moved to the second floor (I do not like have rooms next to the parking lot), but they were sold out/fully booked and all the king rooms are on the main floor hallway going to the pool, so I was out of luck. The breakfast buffet was included with a large variety of food. They had my favourite brand of yoghurt (Oikos) which was nice. Other than the tattered blackout curtains not closing fully over the view of the parking lot, the room was fine. Bed was comfortable and the pillows are either 'soft' or 'firm', they have that stitched on the pillow cases. I probably would not stay at this hotel again, just because of the price. We did walk to The Iron Skillet just behind the hotel in a little strip mall. The food was amazing!
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Victoria
"Great service!"
Nice clean and comfortable room. Hotel staff was extra friendly and morning full breakfast was very good.
1 night trip May 20, 2015
Sean
"On the main road"
The hotel is on the corner of a busy road junction which we hadn't realised. Not the most appealing location and lots of traffic noise. Rooms pretty tired, and in need of a refurb, and aircon unit very noisy too (we switched off as it was chilly when we visited anyway). Bathroom very compact and fan as noisy as a jet plane, which was very irritating! Not keen on the paper plates, cups, plastic cutlery for the express breakfast either; fine for take out but unnecessary for sit in as many did, but the food and selection available was fine. Pool was not very appealing either with no where to change, and only a cold shower. That all said, the room was adequate and comfy for the 2 nights we were there and for what we paid, and Collingwood is a lovely little town (away from the main road) to visit. Also had a look round the nearby Blue Mountain ski resort which was an interesting place.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"nice stay"
we had a nice stay nothing to complain about. we enjoyed the pool and the breakfast in the morning was something I wish all hotels would do. I had an issue with the coffe maker and it was resolved within half hour of reporting, to me thats good service. the only thing missing in my room was a mini fridge. all the staff we encountered were very nice and friendly. I would defenately stay at this hotel again.
2 night family trip May 6, 2015