All hotels in Hillsboro, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here18855 NW Tanasbourne Drive, Hillsboro, OR, 97124, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Has it all..."
Really enjoyed my stay here. The hotel is Conviently located near the highway and manu shops and restaurants (and my local office). Room was very comfortable and clean. I love the apartment feeling.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Nora
"Close to wedding venue"
Room was a nice size. Hotel grounds were well kept. Breakfast was awesome!
3 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Traveler
"Good location, close to shopping."
Hotel looked new and clean on the exterior, the interior was older and worn. The bathroom definitely needs updating (fixtures falling off the wall, very cracked tile, etc). Bed excellent and plenty of room in the suite. Staff was extremely friendly.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
kirsten
"Nice location"
Nice area, lots to do. Great restaurants and amenties.
Other trip May 23, 2014
3 night business trip Oct 9, 2014

1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Shao-Kai
TW

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn Portland West/Hillsboro

"Not a good first impression"
05/22/15 seeyouinthesun Florida
I visited Portland for the first time and wanted to stay at a Residence Inn close to work. I pick this property because of that. As it says in other reviews the staff is very nice. But I had a few problems initially that should have not been problems. First the cleaning staff knocked on my door the early the first morning, I did not answer as I was in the shower, and left a note on my door saying sorry that we could not clean your room today, call the front desk if you need something. Not a good start, I called the front desk and the room was cleaned later that day. Next day, same thing happens so instead of calling I went to the front desk and explain that this was not going work out. They did address the situation, but it should have not been a problem to begin with. Secondly in room 615, the hot water is very odd. It is very hot for a while and then goes cold. A very nice maintenance person came and looked at it and it was better but still not right. It seemed to be that there was some kind of timer on the heater. All in all I will find another property to stay at next time.
"Always a great stay"
05/15/15 jaysonburton
I highly recommend staying here! Kellie and Britney are wonderful employees with great customer service skills, and they both very knowledgable with the area and very eager to help out! The entire staff is very professional, and these two are stars! You won't be disappointed!
"Fantastic location, close to restaurants, movie theatre and shopping."
04/23/15 Linda F Seattle, Washington
Our suite was upstairs and very quiet. The room was comfortable and tastfully furnished. and appears to have been recently rennovated. A very nice touch are the Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner.The kitchen has mostly what you need. One slight disapointment was no ice machine to be found anywhere. We did finally get a bag of ice from downstairs for our after dinner drinks but it took a while to find the right person with the key to the kitchen. We did have Staff was helpful and responsive to our request.
"Lots of room "
04/17/15 Carl E Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Stayed three nights on a business trip. They upgraded me to a two bedroom with a fireplace. Very large but didn't really need the space. It would be great for a family. Like a lot of the RI it is spread out like condos. The room furnishings did appear to be updated. The breakfast is always good. Would stay again.
"Great place, great staff"
04/12/15 tsunamigirl48
We stayed at the Residence Inn for 10 days after my husband was discharged from a nearby hospital. The hotel is comfortable and well equipped, but the absolute highlight is the staff. 100% of the staff people we dealt with were unfailingly pleasant, went out of their way to be helpful, smiled as we passed them on walks around the property, came promptly to solve any small problems with the room - just impeccable service. The free morning breakfasts were terrific, with a wide range of food choices, and the "breakfast ladies" were just as friendly as the rest of the staff. The evening get-togethers were very pleasant as well. We really needed a set-up like this, with a complete kitchen and a separate bedroom, for such a long stay - it was just what the doctor ordered. Would most certainly stay here again should the need arise. Thanks to Joe Deutschmann, the manager, for running such a terrific place.
"Awesome staff, but dated property "
03/04/15 DannyandhisMisty Richland, Washington
We arrived early, and the man at the desk went above and beyond to help us get in to our room. We ended up in the newly remodeled area. It was obvious that the contractor was poor, but the hotel was clean and rooms were ok. I wouldn't stay again, but no complaints.
"Best staff ever!!!"
02/04/15 jaysonburton
Breakfast staff is the best in the game! The office staff is very helpful, caring and hospitable. Great afternoon/evening snack and drink social. Rooms are always very clean and never any problems! It's a pleasure staying here and I highly recommend!
"A good place to stay"
11/02/14 David D Seaview, Washington
I'm taking a class in Hillsboro over a couple of weekends and we needed a place to stay overnight. We have always found Residence Inns to be clean and comfortable and this one is no exception. The kitchenette is well stocked, the wifi is free and the floor plan is excellent. I especially like that there is a door on the bedroom that allows someone to sleep without lights from the other rooms disturbing them. The staff is friendly and helpful and I would definitely stay here again.
"Great Hotel and Excellent Staff"
10/29/14 Scotta1234 Haslett, Michigan
We stayed one night and occupied a 2 bedroom suite. The suite was very clean and nice floor plan. The breakfast the following morning was prepared nicely, well organized and tasted great. I would recommend this hotel. The entire property was very well maintained.
"Loved it!"
10/28/14 Brookeburke New York City, New York
I enjoyed my stay here immensely. I had a suite and it was very clean and comfortable. While not many frills, the kitchenette was well stocked with eating and cooking utensils. There was a huge refrigerator that made it perfect for families. There was also a nice complimentary breakfast each morning that was a mix of hot and cold items. The variety was sufficient and the staff very courteous and helpful. My only negative comment is the layout of the bathroom. Not a good idea to have the sink outside of the bathroom in the bedroom area! That said, I would definitely recommend and return! It is classic, clean and budget friendly.