All hotels in Hillsboro, Oregon, United States of America
18855 NW Tanasbourne Drive, Hillsboro, OR, 97124, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"portland suburb day-tripping"
we stayed for 2 nights, so that we could explore a variety of places within a 30 mile or so radius. plenty of space in the rooms, great complimentary breakfast and small, but nice outdoor pool on a hot day for the kids to unwind.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
james
"Pay more, get more"
Very clean, comfortable room and excellent service...as expected given the steep price.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Enjoyable stay."
Perfect weekend with the family! Perfect room location, etc. My only dislike was the cleaning service comes before 8:30am and then you need to call for cleaning. We never received any cleaning services, which is something I like. Otherwise, Very nice stay.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Christine
"Has it all..."
Really enjoyed my stay here. The hotel is Conviently located near the highway and manu shops and restaurants (and my local office). Room was very comfortable and clean. I love the apartment feeling.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Nora
"Close to wedding venue"
Room was a nice size. Hotel grounds were well kept. Breakfast was awesome!
3 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Traveler
"Good location, close to shopping."
Hotel looked new and clean on the exterior, the interior was older and worn. The bathroom definitely needs updating (fixtures falling off the wall, very cracked tile, etc). Bed excellent and plenty of room in the suite. Staff was extremely friendly.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
kirsten
"Nice location"
Nice area, lots to do. Great restaurants and amenties.
Other trip May 23, 2014

TW

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn Portland West/Hillsboro

"Excellent accommodations"
08/25/15 jakobm680 Toronto, Canada
we booked this hotel for one evening . got a phenomenal rate and the suite was exceptional. we very very pleased. only very noisy vent system. breakfast was plentiful wuth hot foods, waffles etc. Excellent Although we had full kitchen and lounging area we did not use kitchen. Bed excellent and bedding high quality.
"Another Great Family Stay at RI!"
07/24/15 Jim S Elk Grove, California
Residence Inn never fails at making it comfortable and easy for a larger family of 5....yes 5 is large in hotel terms...to stay and relax. Great facilities, great service, friendly staff. The 2 bedroom suite was fantastic and the fact that they would allow us to bring our dog made the whole thing perfect.
"Perfect for long stays, just renovated in Spring 2015"
07/05/15 VictorHR Eindhoven, The Netherlands
I have spend more than five months in this complex (2014 and 2015), so I can't consider it anymore a hotel but almost a second home. The staff is really helpful and warm. I can't imagine of a better place for a long stay, since the big bedroom, living room and kitchen in the apartment are perfect for those days you just want to chill on your own or with friends. I would only improve the variety on breakfast, but I guess I have been a bit spoilt in the Asian hotels... Heated pool, jacuzzi and bbq are a plus! Renovation during last spring is also really good.
"Amazing staff and a wonderful stay!!"
06/17/15 mrslindsay2012 Hillsboro, Oregon
So our house flooded about a month ago ever since we have been staying at the Residence Inn in Hillsboro. I have to tell you I didn't imagine that the staff would be as wonderful as they are. We checked in with very little clothing as almost everything we owned was wet from the flood. The staff did everything they could to help us try to feel human again, even going as far as to buying us groceries to stock our refrigerator without charge or even asking for a penny. Every morning as I would go down to breakfast the staff would greet me by name and would welcome my family and I. The room we stayed in was very nice, felt like home. On one occasion I had the privilege of meeting Allison, The front desk lady. I got to know her over the next few weeks and began to feel excited to see her. One day my oldest (7 years old) was talking to her about wanting to go see a movie that Friday to get out as a family for a bit. After I got the kids ready and started to get myself ready my husband noticed a letter under the door. I opened it, inside was a $20 gift card from the Residents Inn. I couldn't believe it. This hotel has really made us feel welcome and at home. I would recommend everyone stay here!! I would have to say that everyone from the housekeeping to the management ( Mr. Joe as I like to call him) Have done everything thing in their power to make us feel at home and human again. Thank you Residence Inn for everything you have done for us!
"Hard to Rate 5 Stars"
06/16/15 M298814 Colchester, Connecticut
I gave this hotel 5 stars with reluctance. It's easily 4 stars. My reluctance was not having a 2nd story room as we were promised. My wife called the hotel and was assured we'd get 2nd story, but when we arrived, we got a different story, "subject to availability". Also when we checked in on Saturday, for a two night stay, the front desk agent Paul told us a full breakfast was served until 10 am. We unfortunately we're not advised by Paul that breakfast ended at 9 am Monday through Friday. So, no hot breakfast Monday morning. The rest of the stay was typical Marriott, and the suite was perfectly sized for our family.
"Convenient location"
06/15/15 Joan B Falmouth, Massachusetts, United States
This Marriott property is very conveniently located near Orenco Station with access to Portland. It is very near to the various Intel properties. And, and this is very important, it is just a short drive to the one hundred or so of the wineries of the Willamette Valley! This is a well cared for property with clean rooms and a lovely pool. Complimentary breakfast is always a favorite!
"Not a good first impression"
05/22/15 seeyouinthesun Florida
I visited Portland for the first time and wanted to stay at a Residence Inn close to work. I pick this property because of that. As it says in other reviews the staff is very nice. But I had a few problems initially that should have not been problems. First the cleaning staff knocked on my door the early the first morning, I did not answer as I was in the shower, and left a note on my door saying sorry that we could not clean your room today, call the front desk if you need something. Not a good start, I called the front desk and the room was cleaned later that day. Next day, same thing happens so instead of calling I went to the front desk and explain that this was not going work out. They did address the situation, but it should have not been a problem to begin with. Secondly in room 615, the hot water is very odd. It is very hot for a while and then goes cold. A very nice maintenance person came and looked at it and it was better but still not right. It seemed to be that there was some kind of timer on the heater. All in all I will find another property to stay at next time.
"Always a great stay"
05/15/15 jaysonburton
I highly recommend staying here! Kellie and Britney are wonderful employees with great customer service skills, and they both very knowledgable with the area and very eager to help out! The entire staff is very professional, and these two are stars! You won't be disappointed!
"Fantastic location, close to restaurants, movie theatre and shopping."
04/23/15 Linda F Seattle, Washington
Our suite was upstairs and very quiet. The room was comfortable and tastfully furnished. and appears to have been recently rennovated. A very nice touch are the Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner.The kitchen has mostly what you need. One slight disapointment was no ice machine to be found anywhere. We did finally get a bag of ice from downstairs for our after dinner drinks but it took a while to find the right person with the key to the kitchen. We did have Staff was helpful and responsive to our request.
"Lots of room "
04/17/15 Carl E Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Stayed three nights on a business trip. They upgraded me to a two bedroom with a fireplace. Very large but didn't really need the space. It would be great for a family. Like a lot of the RI it is spread out like condos. The room furnishings did appear to be updated. The breakfast is always good. Would stay again.