All hotels in Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
7490 Vantage Drive, Columbus, OH, 43235, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Great staff."
Great staff, friendly service. However, the bed was uncomfortable and so were the pillows.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Thanks for your review! I'm sorry that the pillows and bed weren't up to par - we'll be checking on this issue and correcting the issue. Thanks for your honest feedback!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Good for a getaway"
Hotel and staff were nice. The beds were comfortable and there were no issues with noise from other guests. The only issue I had was that the hair dryer didn't plow warm air or with any force.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Thank you for your review! Thrilled to know that our staff took care of you! Sorry about the hair dryer. If this happens on your next stay, just call one of our Gallery hosts and they can swap out your hair dryer for you!
2 night trip Mar 15, 2015
"State Weekend"
I had a 2 room with 2 double beds booked through Hotel.com. When I arrived they did not have the 2 double bed room that I had paid for and had to settle for a king bed with a sofa pull out! Other than that it was a nice Hotel.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
I apologize for the issue experienced with your room type. With third party reservations, a specific room type unfortunately isn't always guaranteed, especially on sold-out weekends. I hope that you would consider us again on any future trips to Columbus!
3 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Allan
"Nice close to highway"
I've always loved Hyatts beds and this one did not disappoint. Near many restaurants and my favorite J. Alexander which has great food :-)
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Thanks for such a positive review! I hope you will consider us again on any future trips to Columbus!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Barb
Nice Hotel, would stay again. Comfy beds nice size room. Fitness center needs work!!! Needs something more than Cardio.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Thanks for your feedback about the fitness center! We will definitely be looking for ways to update this for you in the future!
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
craig
"Excellent hotel right next to everything"
No complaints, will visit again. Helpful and friendly staff, very clean and right smack in the middle of some amazing eateries. Highly recommend.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Ron
"Arnold expo"
Excellent
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Thank you for such a positive review! We hope to serve you again on your future trips to Columbus!
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Very nice hotel. Staff was easy to work with."
Convenient location. Good breakfast. Nice staff. Nice clean rooms.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Good Hotel i used for recent business trip. Clean, spacious rooms, good service. Breakfast is not the best but it's included so no complaints.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Hotel was fantastic
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Dena, Thank you for the great review! Really appreciate the 5 stars. Warmest regards, Patrick Quinn
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
dena
"Overall Great stay!"
I stayed at a Hyatt Place before so I chose this one, despite the higher cost. The rooms are very nice, and have a large sofa area where a person (or even two) can sleep. But this room had a very tiny bathroom. The sinks were in the main part of the room, which was fine, but to close the bathroom door for the toilet or shower, you almost had to fall into the shower itself. The beds were very nice, though only doubles and not queens, but I was surprised by the dust in many places in the room. No big deal, but it did surprise me, based on my other Hyatt Place stay. Breakfast has a lot to offer, but go early, or the items are a bit tough or stale-seeming. Easy to find location. Overall a very nice stay, but I have had better, cheaper.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Thank you very much for choosing us! Your feedback is appreciated and will be used to improve the issues highlighted. Please think of us the next time you are in Columbus.
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
"No complaints"
The room was nice and as pictured. Very clean and spacious. Staff was pleasant. The location is great because you're near plenty of dining plus a movie theater
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Thank you very much for such a positive review! It is great to read that you enjoyed our property. Please think of us the next time you are in Columbus.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Kamilah
"Great!"
Excellent!
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Thanks for such a positive review! Please think of us the next time you are in Columbus!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
My experience at Hyatt Place was phenomenal- staff was wonderful
Exactly what you'd want in a hotel, everything was very nice and up to standards
Had a great experience. Had a one night getaway. The hotel was very nice and clean.
"Nice hotel and spacious rooms"
Great hotel and clean room, but the breakfast was less than desirable. It was free and I hate to complain, but it wasn't refreshed when we got there, it was picked through by all other hotel guests, and it was cold. We ended up leaving and eating elsewhere for breakfast. I was disappointed by this. Other than that, staff were friendly at check in/out and room was very nice.
jessica
"Nice hotel close to highway"
This hotel is very beautiful and clean with a nice staff. The room was perfect and quiet. Definitely staying there again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Very Friendly"
Very friendly people. I would recommend staying here.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Thank you very much for such a positive review! We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Columbus.
3 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Bradley
"Easy access to the highway"
No problems, great staff and right off the highway
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Great room at a great price. Only issue was that the room was very hot upon entering. Once I lowered it by 8 degrees, room was comfortable.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Very nice for a night away!"
My husband and I stayed for one night as a night away from the kids! :) The room was very nicely designed and bigger than I thought it was going to be! I have two small complaints which didn't interfere with my overall quality of stay. 1) I take really hot showers and our shower head must not have liked that. It screeched for my entire shower. My husband likes only warm showers and it didn't do it for him. Weird! 2) I was really looking forward to having waffles in the morning with the complementary breakfast but they didn't have them. It was mostly fruit and dry foods (They did have scrambled eggs, sausage and biscuits & gravy.) We still had fun and a nice relaxing time!
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Thank you very much for a positive review! I am very pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable, and hope that you will think of us the next time you need to get away!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Kathryn
"hotel trip"
Never stayed at your hotel before. It was a great experience.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay! Please think of us again the next time you are in Columbus!
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Janet
"Cozy and Friendly!"
Each staff member we met was friendly and helpful, more so than any other hotel I've been to. My friend and I were having a belated Christmas get-together and wanted to cook our own food instead of spending extra money going out. We loved the little guest kitchen by the lobby where we could heat up our own food! Accommodations were cozy and comfortable! I slept great in the king bed! Thank you so much and I will plan more stays at your hotel in the future. Only "4" rating is for normal visible wear and tear in some places.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
So glad to know you enjoyed your stay! Please think of us the next time you're in Columbus!
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Good central location to area businesses."
Easy access but the area currently has a lot of construction in play. Not crazy with the bathroom set up but ok. Quiet at night and comfortable beds.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Janie
"Beautiful Stay"
Very clean,and quite. Staff very friendly and professional. Would highly recommend
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Dear Jacqueline, Thank you for the comments. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how the stay was. Best regards, Patrick Quinn
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Jacqueline
"Nice place to stay."
Went there for an expo and everything there was nice. Staff was courteous, room was clean and comfortable and overall experience was great. The area is in a pocket of hotels and restaurants, so there is a nice food selection if you want to stay close to the room.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Dear Kristian, Thank you for the great review. We truly appreciate it. There are over 15 restaurants within a 2 mile radius so we do have a lot of offerings. Warm regards, Patrick Quinn
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Kristian
Great customer service! We will stay here again.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to make your stay wonderful.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
JANET
Really pleasant stay in a very nice hotel, part of a fine chain.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Please think of us the next time you are in Columbus!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
mike
"Very cozy room."
Very nice room. We had a king bed and it was unique having a living room separate from the bedroom. The tv could be moved to view from the bed and couch.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
I am very please that you enjoyed the room! If you're ever in Columbus again, please think of us!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Ashley
"Conveniently located, great staff."
Booked room because of predicted snow storm, with business meeting early the next day. Personnel were exceedingly helpful and personable. Room was comfortable. Smoke detector was disassembled. One bedside light did not work. I did not see a place to recharge devices (I may have overlooked). Bathroom small but serviceable. Closet was small. Room was clean. The hotel appeared to have been renovated and was overall acceptable except for the smoke detector. What was truly exceptional was the staff - they gave exceptional service and deserved a 10/10 rating. I would stay again if in area.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
I apologize for any inconvenience experienced with your room/stay. Feedback such as yours allows our property to become better going forward. Also, your kind words about our staff will be shared with them, and they are much appreciated. I hope you will think of us the next time you are in Columbus!
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
Our last day at the hotel, we needed to leave at 5 AM. The desk assistant made coffee for us! Little touches like this make the hotel a great place to stay in Columbus.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
A verified traveler, Thank you for such a positive review! I am pleased to hear that we were able to meet your needs, and hope that you will think of us the next time you plan to visit Columbus. Warm regards,
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"staying again!"
Dawn was very pleasant. The room was well worth it. My wife and I would definitely recommend it.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Jerry, Thank you very much for your positive review! I will definitely pass on your kind words to Dawn. Warmest Regards.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Jerry
"Enjoyed our stay."
No bad review here! Our stay was great and hotel staff was very helpful.
Dear Mariah, Thank you for the great review! Sincerely,
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Mariah
Good experience. Check in was easy, the room was clean. The kids enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. All of the staff we encountered was very friendly.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"great stay at a great price"
wonderful
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Tim, I am extremely pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will consider our hotel again on your next trip to Columbus!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Centrally Located and Very Accommodating"
The hotel staff was great from our first arrival to our departure. Rooms were very clean and spacious. I would happily recommend this hotel to any other travelers. We will be staying there again without a doubt!
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Dear Nick, Thank you for this great review. I am posting this for my entrie staff to see. Warm regards, Patrick Quinn
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Nick
Excellent two day stay at this hotel! Facility was everything that we expected and the staff was caring, helpful and professional.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Dear Steve, Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We really do appreciate these surveys and cover the good and the not so good with my staff. Best regards, Patrick Quinn
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"would stay again"
The hotel staff was excellent. I cannot say it was dirty but it could use a deeper clean. the breakfast was the best ever for being included in the price. very quiet room and it is in a very good location.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Dear Mary, I apologize that you detected anything other than a completely clean environment. I am glad we met your expectations in these other areas. Sincerely, Patrick Quinn
3 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
"Always Better Than Promised!!!"
When it comes to travel, I look for a home away from home. The Hyatt Place always delivers!
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Dear Martjin, Thank you for the comments and 5 star review. Have a great new year. Patrick Quinn
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Martijn
"Service"
Service was excellent! Booked online and added an extra day that didn't book properly but Chelsie took care of it and provided excellent service!
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Dear Traveler, This picture goes up on the wall of fame. Thank you so much Patrick Quinn
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Not worth the money!"
Nothing was noted online about all the construction on High Street, and manuvering around the detours almost made us late for a wedding ceremony. The room layout is really strange with the sink in full view from the bed. We had a room by the back door and maintenance people came in and out frequently during the night and very early in the morning. The Free breakfast really gives meaning to "nothing is ever free". The eggs were cold, sausage patties tasted like beef, and the links had a strong garlic flavor, also very cold. The scrambled eggs were cold so I thought I would try the french toast. It was so hard on the bottom, I could not even cut it with a knife. It was only 7:30 am but the coffee tasted very strong. Will not ever give this hotel another try.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Dear Linda, Obviously we failed miserably in providing a quality stay. My sincere apologies. Patrick Quinn
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Hyatt?"
I have stayed at this hotel probably half a dozen times in the last two years. While the staff has consistently been extremely good, the overall look and feel of the hotel has declined over time, such that it is more of a Holiday Inn or Best Western than a Hyatt. We were there during a weekend in which a soccer team was staying at the hotel. It was packed. The lobby and eating area cannot handle such a big crowd, nor could the kitchen staff. To accommodate the crowd, they served eggs, sausage and fruit for breakfast. I would conservatively say it was the worst hotel food/meal I have ever had. The eggs were powdered, cool, and flavorless. The sausage was worse. Fruit was gone, no plates, no glasses. I completely understand the crowd challenge, but I think they could have, as a Hyatt, done much better. It just isn't good enough.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Dear Traveler, I am so sorry we failed so dramatically. All of these items have been shared with the staff. I wish we had another opportunity to make things right. Warm regards, Patrick Quinn
"One night stay for a conference."
The conference hotel was sold out, so I looked for another option close-by. I had recently stayed at this hotel when it was arranged by another organization for a previous business trip, so I knew it was nice. The Hyatt is much nicer than the conference hotel and not significantly more expensive than the negotiated conference rate at the sold-out hotel. The rooms are huge, with a nice sitting area and work desk space set apart from the bed/bath area. This will definitely be my preferred hotel when needing to stay in this area in the future.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Deb
"Small issues but good"
The people were AWESOME!! the room could use an update and the bathroom was VERY SMALL and heater made a noise all night. I would stay again.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Dear Theodore, Thank you for the comments about my staff. I apologize in regards to the other issues you encountered. I am glad these issues would not keep you from staying with us in the future. Best regards,
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Theodore
"Unfortunate"
The first room we were assigned had a broken heater. We repacked and were moved to another room, unfortunately next to the elevator. The elevator noise did not stop until after 1:00 am and we were there for 2 nights! The room design includes the sink outside of the bathroom which I find a bit unsanitary! There were roudy high school sports teams one night yelling up and down the hall. Breakfast was included and choices were healthy and plentiful. Free WIFI. Hotel is hard to find because of construction but this is temporary.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Dear Anonymous, I am truly sorry that the heater did not work. Also for the fact that the team that was here was loud. We try to make sure everyone checking in understands that the quite time is from 10pm til 7am. Sincere apologies, Patrick Quinn
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Great two day stay"
we stayed two nights to attend granddaughters college bowling meets,,every thing about the hotel was great,,plenty of choices for breakfast..one of the staff even came to our room to help us set the clock back for daylight savings,,would definitely stay again...the bed also had the best mattress ever
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Dear Maryann, Thank you for the comments about my staff. I will be sure to pass these on! Warmest regards,
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Maryann
"worth the cost and would stay again"
Love it and would stay there again
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Dear Traveler, Thank you for the great comments. So glad you enjoyed your stay. Best regards,
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"I would stay again"
The staff was very friendly. The room was large with a nice sitting area, beds were comfortable and everything was clean. It seemed to be recently remodeled, although the bathroom and shower could have been larger. We had a nice stay overall.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Dear Lindy, Thank you for your comments. We truly appreciate the feedback. Warm regards,
3 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Nicest hotel I've stayed at in a long time, one of the best, would recommend it to anyone.
Response by Hyatt Place Columbus/Worthington
Dear Mr. Sassak, Thank you for the wonderful comments. We really appreciate the great review. Warm regards, Patrick Quinn
2 night trip Oct 18, 2014