All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5915 Wilson Ave, St. Louis, MO, 63110, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Close to universities but noisy and needs updating"
Hotel decor needs to be updated. Our room was very noisy due to the highway, but otherwise was quiet. Would have preferred a continental breakfast rather than one where you have to order. Hotels.com rate was overpriced based on quality of hotel. The biggest plus is that it is close to the univerisities and downtown SL.
2 night trip May 15, 2014
"Nice room at good price"
The room was small but really clean and comfortable. We were in town for SLU graduation so location worked fine for all things. Front desk was SUPER helpful and friendly. I'd stay there again.
4 night trip May 12, 2014
"Brief overnight stay for family gathering"
Hotel was very nice clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful. My young relatives were disappointed that the pool was out of working order . There were no cups for the coffee maker.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Jane
"Good hotel...once you get past the front desk."
When the lady at the front desk noticed that we had reserved our room to hotels.com her demeanor seem to change and not for the better. Then when I returned to the desk with a pair of glasses I found in our room (great job, housekeeping) she quizzed me on exactly where I found them. Other than those episodes, we found the hotel quiet and comfortable. It was well located and easy to access. The rooms were clean and the bathroom was bright.
2 night trip May 12, 2014
"Corrected a problem quickly"
Booked 2 rooms. One had a damp odor to it and was quite warm upon arrival. Turned on AC and left for a few hours. Upon return AC was no longer running. Unit was "spitting" water all over the floor and a standing lamp in the corner of the room. Front desk quickly recitified the problem by assiging us another room just 2 doors away.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
Paul H
I was there with coworkers for just 1 night and all of us found it very satisfactory. Very quiet, never heard any of the other guest. Location VERY convenient.
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
"good quiet room"
this was perfect for our needs as we passed through St Louis. The staff was accommodating and managed to get us a very quiet room on the top floor. elevators are slow, but it was worth it for us.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
gdt
"Not Really Forest Park"
The name of the hotel is a little misleading - it really isn't very close to Forest Park. But we did notice that we were right next to The Hill (as well as the interstate) - so it was more convenient in some ways. No real amenities - just a very basic, very clean room. The only real complaint we had was that the walls were very thin and we could hear the people in the next room like they were in our room (coughs, snores, etc) - fortunately, they were quiet people.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Stacey vB
"Needs some TLC"
The hotel is a mixed bag. Ovall looks pretty dated and needs a renovation. Did smell some strange smells at a couple of places. The room was slightly above average only because of the channel lineup on TV. Would have loved a fridge and microwave in the room and an ice make on every floor.
6 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Close to Forest Park & transportation to downtown"
I stayed two nights. The room itself was very nice, and very clean. It had a mini frig, and a microwave, which was handy, a nice sized and modern tv, and free Wi-Fi. The room did appear to have been updated. The in-hotel café had a good varied breakfast menu, and the food was excellent. However, the dinner menu was very limited, and only available in the lounge. The lounge beverages were also very limited. The staff throughout was very nice. I was disappointed there was no indoor pool, which has been a feature of other Holiday Inns where I stayed. The public areas of the hotel were also not as updated as the rooms. The neighborhood is mixed, but didn't really have any shops or restaurants to go to within walking distance. There was, however, excellent public transportation readily available.
2 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
"Great hotel for the money"
Clean hotel, clean room, great breakfast deal. For the money, this was a terrific hotel. Quiet, clean, great location. We will definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2014
Mary O
"Baseball Weekend Get Away"
The hotel was booked full the weekend we stayed. When I called to confirm that I would be checking in late on my arrival night I was told that my reservation was for two rooms with one bed each. I had reserved two rooms with two beds each. I had also requested a crib for one of the rooms. I was told that the crib was reserved and that I could also add a roll away bed for an additional charge which I agreed to. They had a cancellation for a room with a king bed and hide abed couch which I could have for an additional charge as well, which I agreed to. When I arrived to check in about an hour after my phone call, I was told that there had been a mistake made and my crib would not be available as they had over booked. They were very nice and agreed to waive the additional charges in light of the mistake. This could have been a disaster except that my daughter-in-law was coming the join us the next day and she would be able to bring their port-a-crib from home so we only had to deal with the baby not having a bed the first night. The hotel had many strange and unpleasant odors that could not be explained and the common areas were often way to warm and not good air circulation. The restaurant staff seemed over worked and understaffed making meal times stressful. All in all no the worst experience I've had in a hotel, but I will be looking for other accommodations the next time my family visits St. Louis.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
La Donna
"Beware of road noise"
Our room was facing I44 and it was noisy all night long.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Jeff Turner
"handy if you're visiting Wash U"
Employees were kind and helpful. Room was clean. Would have appreciated better water pressure in the shower and more hot water. Also in the 21st century more outlets are simply required. Had to crawl under the desk and unplug the light or coffeemaker to plug in the power cord to my computer. Like most mid-range hotels, they want you to use your towels for more than one night (which I fully support) but do not provide enough hooks/racks to hang up said towels so that they can dry and/or don't get taken away by mistake.
2 night trip Apr 8, 2014
KB
"Overpriced hotel w/o the extras"
150$ a night was not a deal. Stayed in a hotel outside of town on the way home for 50$ and had a fridge and microwave in room. This one had nothing. A full serve breakfast, not free, that made me late to a meeting waiting on oatmeal. Otherwise the room was clean but featureless. I expected more for the price. Also the nicer less expensive hotel I stayed at while further from the destination wasn't even listed on Expedia search beware of that.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
The location of the room was nice, but rather noisy. In the adjoining restaurant, no one was ever available as a host or hostess when I walked in.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"No-fuss comfort"
The hotel is not fancy, but it is clean, comfortable and conveniently located to Washington University (less than a 10-minute drive) and downtown St. Louis (about 20 minutes). It's also close by the The Hill neighborhood where you can get a tasty Italian meal.
3 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Quick Stay"
Great hotel for a visit to St. Louis.
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
"Convenient & safe neighborhood."
This hotel has a great location to many attractions for you out of towners. As a former St. Louis resident, I chose it for the safe location as I used to live in Dogtown & the Hill. It has easy access to the major highways & to downtown. Check in was a breeze, the room was pleasant & the staff was friendly. On site parking is also a major plus because my last visit home was at a place downtown & parking was a nightmare. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you!
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Mediocre hotel"
The check in was ok, staff was pleasant. Went up to roomed there were clothes in a drawer. Hotel took care of it quickly. Gave us vouchers for breakfast. Heater was very noisy. Tried the restaurant. Day 1. Left without eating. Just one waiter, and he was overwhelmed. We went to a different restaurant. Tried again. On day 3. Service was good. Same guy working. Very nice. Food was good
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"nice hotel but not happy with booking"
I booked my reservation thru third party for two adults and a teenager. I get to hotel and they tell me the third party booked me for one queen size bed. this was a girl's weekend and we wanted at least two beds. the hotel claim they did not have any other rooms available, even though, there was barely more than 10 vehicles in the lot all weekend. all they offered us, was a roll away bed fee for Friday night and they gave us Saturday night at no cost. the room was soooooo small and it was very difficult to move around room with a roll away bed in room. they just told me that it happens a lot when booking room thru third party. only children up to age 12 eat free with paying adult and not all kids.
rae
"nice, clean room"
great experience, spacious room, close to highway, and restaurants
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Older hotel in need of some updating"
Expensive and didn't offer any extra like an indoor pool or a continental breakfast
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Older hotel in need of some updating"
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Nice and Clean"
The hotel is on the edge of The Hill and was clean and pleasant. The staff were helpful and accommodating.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
"My rates matter"
This hotel was great but the only thing that got me is when people in other rooms hear alarm clock is loud or low they think u making to much noise I don't get it
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
Parish
"Modern, clean hotel"
Front desk staff was very pleasant. Room was clean and up-to-date. I would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"Great hotel for the price."
The hotel was well appointed. It was clean, and was quite affordable. I would certainly recommend this hotel to others traveling in the St. Louis area.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Franklin
"lesson learned"
Always put the names of the ones staying with you because if there card or key does not work even if they know they are with you they will not give them one.Had I known this I would have put my daughters name on there also.I would stay here again but I think they could brush up on there people skills.Never welcomed us or thanked us for our stay.Walked past them and not even a friendly smile.
2 night trip Mar 3, 2014
Sandy
Clean and close to where we needed to be. Everybody was pleasant and cooperative. Very good stay.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
I will always try to stay at this hotel.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Jake
"Recently remodeled-unexpectedly nice"
Place was really great, very friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend to anyone, especially when comparing the price to expensive downtown hotels. Only complaint was that I couldn't control the heat in the room and woke up a couple of time being really warm. (To the hotels defense though, I didn't call down to the desk to get it resolved- was just too tired).
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Nice Hotel But...."
Nice hotel, overall safe area. Some Homeless person asked me for money at the restaurant beside the hotel. Other than that it was Fine. They had some big event going on while I was staying there but it was very quiet in the rooms.
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
Very pleased with price of hotel room. I've paid more or the same for lesser quality rooms. Front desk was very pleasant. I only stayed for one night, but wish I could have stayed longer. The fresh baked cookies at check-in were a nice surprise. I would go back here.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Nice stay. Safe, quite."
We had a nice stay. The room was well kept. We had a little problem with the service in the restaurant. The waitress was to busy talking in the kitchen to notice the clients. One left guest left without being noticed.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Beautiful hotel and very helpful and friendly reception staff
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Sofian elfaghi
You will get a good night's sleep at this hotel! Staff is friendly and helpful. I asked not to stay by the highway and they accommodated my request.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
"Would stay again"
Very good welcoming attitude from the front desk staff and the room was very clean. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2014
MOHAMMAD AHSAN
"Great hotel for the money"
The staff was pleasant, hotel was clean, great price and wonderful location
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"So so"
Price was affordable. Towels are dilapidated. Facilities are old. But not bad.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
aki
"Terrible customer service at the front desk"
Terrible experience at this hotel..... Never again! The manager gave such a terrible trouble when check in. Just because the reservation was under my mother name! It took about 30 minutes to check in when we told him we would like to cancel the reservation and after called hotels.com then he changed his attitude And hotels .com faxed a paper stating that that was my reservation! Also expensive expensive breakfast! When all other hotels we stayed in and same brand offered free breakfast!
1 night trip Dec 16, 2013
This hotel was very nice and clean. We had checked in later in the evening and the staff was very friendly, fast, and helpful. The next morning staff was just as friendly. The full service restaurant had fast service and great food with large portions! This was definitely a nice spot for the weary traveler.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Edward
"Business Trip"
We stayed at this hotel for a night on the way back from Indiana heading toward Jackson, MS. Nice overall hotel. The cleaning staff should pay a little more attention to detail, especially after finding a few unwanted hairs in the bathroom and on a towel.. But the room was quiet and warm, considering the outside ambient temp was 10 degrees. Bed was amazing comfortable. Would stay again.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2013
Jonathan
Super friendly and helpful staff , i was giving great advice on places to go and great directions as well. Everyone i had contact with was helpful and courteous The location is right by the highway which makes for easy travel.I have stayed there on three different occasions and have always had the same experience.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"Bright and Shiny"
This Holiday Inn does a nice job presenting itself as very upscale. Wide hallways, polished mirrors, fancy faux wood end tables in the public area. Nothing disappoints. I appreciated the hallways. Wider than most hotels. Broken pattern carpet treatment that made the hallways seem more friendly. Better than average workout room. Free parking. No continental breakfast. They do have an on-site restaurant. Generous portions at prices equivalent to a Perkins.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
"Disappointing"
I have never seen this before, our room door was crooked and there was a one and a half inch gap where you could see into the room. The ceiling had water damage and was pealing down by our balcony. The balcony was right next to the highway, and the room was loud all night. It was not the cleanest, and we could not get the temperature in the room up.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Christina
"solid hotel great value"
was only there one night, but was very clean very comfortable and nice sized rooms
1 night trip Nov 7, 2013
The room was very noisy both from traffic and the next rooms.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2013
Very very nice staff. Clean facility and very nice lounge area (drinks are a little on the pricy side). A+!!
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2013
"Great hotel!"
My husband and I just stayed one night. No problems, except for the wait at the front desk to check in. An additional employee came up to help, but not after we had waited about 10 minutes.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013