All hotels in Mercer, Pennsylvania, United States of America
835 Perry Hwy, Mercer, PA, 16137, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"The staff were so pleasant and helpful."
My girlfriends and I had a wonderful shopping weekend, The hotel was just a short drive away to everything we wanted to see and do.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Great stay for an over night"
Stayed for a weekend of shopping. No complaints, it is clean, great staff, close to the outlets (20km) and affordable.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
Toronto ON
"nice hotel close to outlet mall"
The hotel is nice and comfy however I find the staff not friendly
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Close to the outlets"
The hotel looks nice, however is a little old, the carpet in the rooms looks dirty. The washroom are dated
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Overall a great place to stay!"
Great morning breakfast. Comfortable beds. Spacious rooms. Nice pool area, though it desperately needs updating. If this hotel was updated, it would be a great place to stay. Overall, pleased with our stay.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
The staff where very friendly, service was good. The hotel its self had a musty smell, under the beds were not clean.
2 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"nice time!!!"
Stayed at the Comfort Inn Mercer and it was a nice and comfortable stay. Slept well in the queen size bed...plenty of room...requested a crib for our son and it was already in the room by the time we got there....it was my husband & I, our son and my sister nlaw in one room....we would stay there again no problem....
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Norma
"for the price i paid, a great place to stay..."
friendly staff, clean room and just 10 min. ride to grove city outlet mall
Other trip May 31, 2013
Allen
"Awful"
The hotel is old run down and the rooms were not nice. I cancelled the reservation and booked somewhere else. The staff was apologetic. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Nini
"Great weekend place to stay!!"
The hotel is always awesome it's clean never rowdy people! The staff are always friendly. It's great priced and just an overall good clean quiet place to stay to go shopping.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Jenn
"Great for the family."
The food was okay. Not a lot to choose from but enough to sustain you to start your day. The room better than expected. We had to change rooms to find one that didn't smell like smoke. But the pool made up for the mishap. I would stay again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
family of 5
"Canucks"
Quite good, but they didn't fix our plugged bathtub.
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
"Good value for money"
Staff very friendly. Carpet old, but good value. Surrounding area does not have any restaurants except McDonald and Burger King. Location right off the highway.
Other trip Dec 31, 2012
Jen
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent hotel, large and bright rooms. We really enjoyed our stay in the hotel.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
"Great stay, great staff!"
The staff were kind and so helpful. The room was a great size, very clean and comfortable. The breakfast area can get too busy with a bit of a wait - but the staff were amazing at keeping everything stocked and clean.
Other trip Nov 16, 2012
"Comfort Inn Mercer PA Nov 10th and 11,2012"
We stayed for 2 days as we were down for first time to the Grove City Outlet Malls. This is very centralized location right off the 80 highway and approx 10 minute drive to the Outlet Malls. We booked here since some rooms are smoking available. Has a pool and hot tub, but as normal with all other hotels since indoor, very high chlorine smell, so basically do not stay in there too long. There are a few restaurants within 5 minute drive from the hotel.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
Tony and Maria
"dinner and a bed"
Grab dinner at the Iron Bridge Inn. the staff were friendly and had a good dinner recommendation.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
"Great Get-away!"
My mom and I stayed here during a shopping weekend to Grove City. It was a fantastic experience. We will be back next year! Thanks!
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
"Basic hotel at affordable price. Can't go wrong!"
If your are staying at this hotel because you are shopping at the Grove City Outlets then it serves it's purpose. It's a basic hotel with basic amenities at an affordable price. It's right off the highway so it's convenient. Continental breakfast is included in the reservation, but they only serve it until 9 and the lineup was way too long. The hotel was really quiet. My only complaint was the pipes must be old cause we could hear the neighbouring shower and toilet running. Overall, I'd stay here again...especially for the price.
Other trip Nov 7, 2012
"Good basic accomodation..."
A bit out of the way but the property was in good condition and the room and bed were comfortable. These are typically all you can ask from this type of accomadation.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
"Hotel accommodations"
Conveniently located off the highway and very close to outlet mall. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Hotel was clean and continental breakfast was great. However, the second floor hallways smell strongly of smoke even though there are non-smoking rooms on that level. I would recommend staying on the first floor if you are a non-smoker.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
For sure will stay next time.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
Bhargav
Its the perfect place to stay for a shopping trip. Clean decent, granted it ain't no 5 star place but for the price its worth it.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2012
Leo
I would recommend this hotel. It was clean, quiet, price was good and cllose to great shopping. Breakfast is free and pretty good.
3 night trip Aug 31, 2012
Tina
"Great Rate!"
The hotel first appears in a weird location (Off the highway). However, its exactly where you want to be after a long drive. There is gas and food right across the street. The outlets are just over 10 minutes from this hotel.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
S#1
"Comfort Inn, Mercer Penn represents great value"
Great value for the money. Clean appropriately furnished unit. Hotel appears well run.
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
"30 minutes to Outlet Malls"
Rooms were very damp & moldy.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2012
The room kinda had a bad odour to it -- it wasn't a very nice smell :( Could use a little updating but it was Okay
2 night trip Aug 17, 2012
"Good value for the money"
Overall, not bad. But Wifi was very slow, at least in my room.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2012
Lou
"close to Grove City Premium Outlet"
Good breakfast, well worth the money. Did not like the smell of the room when we first got in. Had to buy air freshner to improve the air quality.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2012
edith
"very close to all our shopping needs"
we were very happy with everthing, our rooms where clean and spacious very friendly people at the front desk, very helpful..
2 night trip Aug 10, 2012
mr guddemi
"Grove City accommodations for less."
This is the second time we have stayed at the comfort Inn Mercer. The previous time 2 years ago. Hotel is the same, clean, comfortable rooms, air conditioning noisy but a great stay. Much cheaper than the chains by grove City outlets. Kids liked the pool, the pictures on the website need to be updated because the play area looks nothing like the pictures.
Other trip Aug 9, 2012
can_shopper
"Disappointment Hotel"
The washroom was pretty dirty. The floor was disgusting.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
"Good hotel"
Nothing really around except for a McDonald's and a shell gas station but nice staff - the room did not have a refrigerator like the description leads you to believe but the ice machine was not far away.
3 night trip Jul 27, 2012
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn Mercer

"Road Trip Stopover"
07/23/15 Missy_Lyss88 Niagara Falls, Canada
Nice place to stop for a 1-night rest. As you would think it is just off the highway, quiet little motel. Good selection for breakfast in the morning. Staff are polite and friendly. Very helpful, and our check in was smooth thanks to Dennis. Quick route to the outlets, and the Mexican restaurant onsite was a fun and cheap way to wind down after our drive and shopping day. We will return if in the area. (And if the Canadian dollar gets better :s).
"Quality stay in the Pennsylvania countryside"
07/21/15 Marcy W Des Plaines, United States
I was happily surprised by the comfort of this hotel. Stopped here halfway from Chicago to Philadelphia. The desk staff was accommodating and friendly with a dining coupon and Aarp discount on the room rate. There is a very nice indoor pool with whirlpool, in house self serve laundry, complimentary full breakfast adjacent Mexican restaurant with excellent food, and the rooms have large comfortable beds with refrigerator and microwave. We will definitely stay again.
"A "tired" property"
07/06/15 John L Fairfield
Location right off Rt 80 is great and the breakfast was good. But the hallways and the room are dingy and need refreshing. The refrig in the room barely chilled our bottled water. The room appointments are as basic as we've seen at a Comfort Inn. Realistically, this property should be a Quality Inn. That said, room itself (aside from the stained carpet) was clean and bed was comfortable.
"Was in Town for a Local Wedding and Needed a Place to Stay. What a Pleasant Surprise!"
06/14/15 NDAlum79 Newtown, PA
Lovely lobby. Super-clean room. Friendly staff, especially "Bill" who keeps the breakfast bar stocked. Funny man with great stories. The free breakfast, by the way, is outstanding with eggs, sausage and make-your-own cinnamon waffles...just to name a few items. I don't know if I'll ever be in that area again but, if I am, I will be sure to stay there.
"What a nice little Gem!"
05/30/15 Carrie G Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
I booked this hotel for a quick get away for my husband and me. When I showed him the picture of where it was he was very hesitant due to the fact that he was an over the road truck driver for 25 years. Apparently this used to be a hojo's and was a nasty place to stay. Well let me just tell you that has changed. From the staff to the totally redone rooms we had a fantastic stay. The bed had to be one of the best we have every had...way better than we had at a Hampton inn.I would recommend this place to anyone!
05/24/15 Michele S USA
We were in town for a sports tournament for my child. Check-in staff was friendly and efficient. Room was modern, and it seemed that the rooms had recently (past few years) had undergone renovating. We had a room with two queen sized beds. Beds were very comfortable, and plenty of pillows were provided. Our room was very big, sometimes a room with two beds you barely have room to get by the beds, but our room was spacious. Also had a flat screen TV with enough variety of channels to find something that interested us. Bathroom was very clean, basic toiletries provided, as well as hair dryer. Nice sized closet in the room, along with iron and ironing board. WiFi was free AND FAST!! Breakfast was good, waffles, cereal, yogurt, few different juices, pastries, etc. (standard hotel breakfast) The only thing negative that I can say about this hotel is that the hallway seemed to smell like cigarette smoke. Our room did NOT have any bad smell. There was a McDonald's across the street as well as a gas station/convenient store (I did not go to either). Other then that, there is not much around. However, if you are in need of a nice meal for dinner, head south a few miles on Perry Hwy and go to Rachael's Roadhouse, you won't be disappointed!
"Great stay close to Grove City Outlet Mall"
05/19/15 Michael D
Always difficult getting reasonable accommodations near the mall but this Inn is less than 15 minutes away and offers great grounds, indoor pool, small gym and lot's of room for kids to run around and lot's parking for cars, trucks and trailers. Well equipped very clean room including a closet to hang clothes in the basic room. Above average free breakfast offered and friendly helpful staff. Will stay here again and visit the attached Mexican restaurant and bar separately a managed that had great food and staff. Didn't get to use the pool or gym although they are in a separate building in nicely grassed courtyard setting as eat and drink took up,our evening after arriving just after 6 p.m.
"A good, basic hotel."
05/06/15 organic13 New York City, New York
Convenient location right off of route I-80. Friendly service at check in and when leaving. Room was adequate, amenities worked fine. Stayed for two nights, housekeeping forgot to leave any coffee and had to go to the desk to get some. There is a Mexican Restaurant adjacent but I did not get a chance to try the food there.
"An awesome choice after a long drive"
04/04/15 Diane G Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
After a 10 hour drive it was a welcome sight. I called ahead and Andrew booked us a beautiful room. The room was spotless and brand new and the bed was sooo comfortable. It first you are wondering if there is a hotel down the dark road but its really only minutes off the highway. I would stay here again!
"Our second visit was not as good as our first."
03/31/15 Divainlaw Brantford, Canada
We have stayed at this hotel once before and absolutely loved it! The first time we only stayed one night, but enjoyed it so much we booked two nights this time. Upon check in, we noticed that our room smelled must and smokey, despite requesting a smoke free room. I called down to front desk and they said that it was because our room was the last in a line of non smoking and that the 10 rooms after ours were all smoking rooms. I specified in our reservation that I have asthma and could not be need cigarette smoke. Their solution was to sprinkle arm and hammer on the rug and vacuum it to lessen the smell. In 2014, why do smoking rooms even exist? It is a proven fact that 2nd hand smoke travels through vents. I honestly an dumbfounded that smoking in a hotel room is even still allowed. Breakfast was awful. We actually ended up going to Eat n Park instead because there wasn't much to eat and what was there looked gross. The breakfast area smelled like rotten eggs. Not exactly appetizing. The pool was FREEZING! It was like jumping into a pool full of ice cubes. It's a shame because previously, the pool had been our favorite part of the hotel. We will be staying elsewhere the next time we visit Grove City.