All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Rather comfortable
    Ordinary pool
    Breakfast is average
"Had a fantastic stay will definitely be back"
Loved this hotel it was really clean and in a great location..The staff where super friendly and helpful..I would highly reccomend this place to anyone
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2015
"The best Hotel in Boston"
I love the Revere Hotel!! The staff, hotel and location are the best! Our favorite hotel in Boston!!
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Stephen
"Perfect Boston getaway"
Just an overnight stay. The Revere was perfectly located for us--easy walking distance to the North End, Beacon Hill and Back Bay. The staff was friendly, the valet parking well priced and the room very comfortable. We will definitely stay here the next time we are in Boston.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
nancy
"Weekend away"
The staff at the hotel was amazing. From the moment we checked in with Fran on Friday till we checked out this morning. Richard (at the concierge desk) helped us many times over the weekend. He suggested how to get around the neighborhood, what was the best pub to get some good food and to watch the college football games, along with calling us a cab. He was just so enthusiastic and possessed a "I want to help attitude." Which was greatly appreciated since this was our first time visiting the city. My overall impression of the hotel: Our room was on the 21st floor at the end of the hall and had a private balcony. The room was very clean and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The free wifi was helpful and the pool looked like it was clean and well taken care of. My only complaint (and I wouldn't really call it a complaint because it was just a minor inconvenience) was the water pressure in the shower. It was about 10:30 at night when I showered (maybe it was a prime time for guests to get ready to go out?). It was nice to have a choice of the amenities provided (shampoo/conditioner/body wash) between a tropical and a minty invigorating scent. Overall, we had a wonderful experience with the staff and would stay at this hotel again.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
Christina A
"it was awesome!"
i stayed at this hotel for 2 days. it was awesome! i got a room at 21st floor. the room was perfect. the hotel view was really good. free wifi, coffee/tea, bed, bathroom, comfy-chair(kind of sofa). for my room,one negative thing was TV. it was ok, but not that great quality. that does not that matter tho. everything was perfect. location is really safe and close to downtown. i never used subway during my trip. also, their service is incredible! front staffs are really nice and friendly. guest service man was also so nice. usually, hotel front people are pretty nice. but guest service people were not that nice and friendly. but this hotel`s guest service people are also really nice. (they also have pillow menu! you can choose pillows with your sleeping habits) anyway, it was really great time to stay at this hotel. and i definitely recommend here. just one thing i want to suggest is pick up and drop off service. i used taxi from hotel to airport. i paid 20 dollars for 20minutes. it is kind of a lot. so, i hope they will consider about this.
2 night trip Nov 23, 2015
dawoon
"Great hotel for pleasure or business in Boston."
A couple days sightseeing and enjoying restaurants. Perfectly, centrally located for that purpose. Very helpful concierge. Subways are cheap and easy. A very walkable town, though. Hotel is modern and very comfortable. Rooms especially large for a large city. Wonderful beds and bedding! Could not have been more pleased with the Revere.
2 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
"WiFi had issues"
The free internet was too slow, loading a webpage took over 5 minutes. The internet worked OK on my phone but had major issues on my laptop. Everything else about this hotel was excellent, from the location to the overall cleanliness.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2015
Excellent!!!
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
"Buisness Trip"
It was nice
3 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
Excellent! Could not have been better!!!
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
"Perfect stay"
Excellent staff, excellent acomodations. Parking is cheaper if you park across the street.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
It was my birthday and they surprised me with Perrier and miniature cupcakes to wish me a happy birthday and thank me for staying there. Staff was all very nice and helpful and the rooms were clean and very comfortable. I would definitely go back!
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
"Fabulous...just fabulous."
It was my first time there...will not be my last - tremendous property, service and food was excellent.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
Louis
Balcony view was incredible.
"Awesome experience"
The room was fantastic, the service was flawless, and the location was outstanding. I really enjoyed the stay.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
"Business / Pleasure"
The hotel was very nice especially the location, within walking distance to restaurants, Boston common, and theater district. The beds are really comfortable as well. The only issue was we booked a king room and they only had two queens available but they did give us a hotel credit for the cost difference.
5 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
Vladimir
Near the Public Park, great neighborhood, next great restaurants. Really enjoyed the lounge as well. No cover if staying at the hotel!
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
April
"Never agin"
Prob last time I book thru Hotels.com Arrived at 8pm after a very long time day. Had to park Level 5 I parking garage so had some walked nag with luggage. Went up to desk and told no more rooms! Even thou I paid and had a confirmation number. Never heard of such a thing. We were now classified as "walkers" and bumped to another hotel. Although we were comped the night, it was very very upsetting. And all the girl at desk had to say" just a computer problem! Sorry! I'll never book the Revere again or prob never use Hotels.com. I want to stay where I pay for! Why couldn't they have contacted us enroute to divert us, saving us long far walk in parking garage with luggage? Can't imagine if happened to elderly , they wouldn't be able to handle it. Jill C.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Jill
We stayed with our two kids and it was fantastic. Hotel has great modern decor which the kids loved, sparking Apple cider at check in and indoor pool. Good Italian restaurant next door. Central location.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Only the parking wasn't the best because there was none kept just for hotel guests. The garage is open to the general public so was quite full and we had to park on the top floor
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
"Great hotel but LOUD"
We had a wonderful time at the Revere Hotel. I was impressed by the accommodations--bed was VERY comfortable, toiletries were on par with a 4-5-star hotel. I checked in at 3:45 and was told my room was not ready, which was fine (check-in is at 4, so I was early). I went back up to the desk and was informed that I'd be getting an upgrade to my room to a junior suite! No real reason just because (woohoo!) My boyfriend and I were psyched! Our only complaints were the bathroom being too small, albeit it was nice, and how LOUD it was at night. I know that area very well so I anticipated a little noise because the club scene is quite literally a scene when they let out but there were 4 ambulances and about a half-dozen police officers outside around midnight making it incredibly loud for everyone who was facing Stuart Street/Charles Street. That's not to say that this was a rare occasion and we just got lucky to witness the commotion that night. For us the excessive noise wasn't a deal breaker--we're in our mid-20s so we can put up with it and will definitely consider coming back. But I definitely would not recommend this hotel for older guests or people with children younger than 16.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"Gret hotel, perfect location!"
The hotel was tremendous!! The room was great - modern, updated, and clean. The location was perfect! We will definitely stay here again.
"Revere Assessment"
Excellent location with satisfactory facilities and courteous employees.
4 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
"Cool, swanky hotel right in the theater district.."
We stayed here one night for our anniversary. It was a great hotel with great service. The bed was extremely comfortable and the view was awesome! We were near the elevator and could hear it through the wall and our shower knob was broken (still working but loose). Even with those two little issues, we loved it and will definitely stay here again!
Samantha
Outstanding experience. Concierge service was especially good. Rich and John were excellent.
4 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
John K
"Good Location, Nice Hotel"
We were happy with our stay at this hotel. The location was great and allowed us to walk everywhere around the city. Many restaurants were easily accessible. The room was spacious and clean, and it was easy to turn on the a/c when the room was too warm. (It's been a warm November!!) The bathroom was clean, included the typical free materials, and while I often have to ask for extra towels, it was not necessary here. The people who worked at the front desk, the concierge, and the wait staff were all very nice and helpful. There are a few downsides to the hotel, though it seems like these are issues I would have at any hotel in Boston. There are no refrigerators in the rooms. The parking is expensive - it's $40 per overnight - they do give you a pass though to come in and out if you are a hotel guest. (While this is expensive, it does fit into the general range of other garages in the area, and there is nowhere to park on the street.) The buffet breakfast was fine, but we were not overly impressed, and it was not free. We were also disappointed when we asked if there was a way to get a fork, and it cost us $5!! Overall, this was a great place to stay, and it made it is easy for us to enjoy our weekend trip to Boston!
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Deborah
Everything went well
5 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
"Chic and reasonable"
Great location, close to many shopping and culture centers, in the theater district. Fairly new hotel with all modern amenities. Has a restaurant, a lounge bar and a swimming pool. Nice rooftop terrace if you go there in the summer. Wifi is complimentary. Food was good at the restaurant, breakfast (not included in the room fare) is slightly disapppointing but there are many options outside of the hotel. Price was reasonable.
2 night trip Nov 6, 2015
Caroline
"Great time!"
We could not be more pleased with the 3 days we spent at Revere Hotel. Service was excellent. Front desk crew was friendly and very capable. We can't wait to stay there again.
3 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
romantic overnight get-away
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Debbie
Great hotel. Outstanding service
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
"great experience at the revere"
everything was great at the revere. I booked last second using hotels.com app, and I got a 23rd floor room with a great view of Boston out the window. the bed was super comfortable, room service hangar steak was delicious, and the room was a good size.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
"Great option for business travel"
Nice hotel in a convenient location.
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
Erik
"Lovely location"
Great hotel, and I'm picky about hotels. I recently went to Croatia for over a week and treated myself to higher end, luxury hotels. I assumed that I would be severely disappointed with the Revere after such luxurious splurge quite recently. Well, I was completely surprised by how nice the Revere was! Excellent! Highly recommend! Rooms spic and span. Wonderful softness in regards to sheets/towels/robes/slippers. You can control the room temp as you wish. Go!!
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
R.
I went for a girls weekend and this hotel was excellent. Cleanliness- Room was so clean and smell-free (a rarity for non-5 star hotels IMO). This is the first hotel I've stayed at in a long time that I thought was more comfortable than home - like a luxury. Shower - Clean and excellent water pressure. Beds - Most comfortable bed everrrrr (on the softer side). Service - Excellent! Fran at the front desk was so friendly and gave us great guidance on what to do and where to eat in Boston. WiFi - Contrary to other reviews, I thought the WiFi was great. I wasn't streaming video, but had no issues. Location - Excellent, very walkable and near subway. Noise level - Definitely some street noise, but nothing too bothersome for me. I could see it being an issue if you are a very light sleeper.
2 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
"Halloween stay"
Had a wonderful time at the Revere! Staff was pleasant, cheery, and courteous! Will definitely be staying again!
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Caitlin
Too difficult to get to parking. Servers where not very attentive at breakfast and the options other then leaving the restaurant for breakfast were not there. We feel we got ripped off for breakfast since we only wanted cereal. Result very expensive cereal.
2 night trip Oct 23, 2015
Constance
Really great stay here over a long weekend for a conference and mini-getaway. Excellent service by hotel staff with the exception of a relatively slow check in process and slow elevators. The location is excellent. Room had an amazing view and small patio. Comfy beds made for good sleep!
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
"Kid free weekend"
Great staff. Great location. Great view. Restaurant was not very good. Leave the hotel (rustic kitchen) for a better dinner.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
GM
"Paul Revere would be proud"
Saturday nights are loud in the area but the hotel did all possible to accommodate us in other ways. Restaurant was wonderful.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Pamela
"Great value"
Great hotel! Loved the location, the rooms were large, the bedding was fantastic and the service was exceptional. Would definitely plan a second stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Shannon
"Liked The Revere Alot"
Very nice check in, everyone was very friendly. Our room was very clean and the bed was comfy. Had a great view from our room. Hotel location was about a 5 minute walk from lots of our favorite things to do and see. Check out was great as well. Will stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"Gave other guests same room"
Revere hotel manager early checked my Brother and I in at 1pm 10/17/2015. We hung out until 4:45 pm because our friend was going to pick us up at 5, we hear lots of chatter outside. We were going out anyways and saw 4 other guests outside about to enter in because they the hotel checked them into our room too. We were in total shock, even the other random guests pondering how the hotel screw this up? Everything cleared out but turns out the hotel checked my brother and I into the other guests room, so they ended up getting ours which was a higher floor. Very dangerous of hotel checked 2 different parties on accident!!!!!! No upgrade just an apology... Good thing I as still in the room when the other guests were outside trying to swipe their card in our rooms!!!!!!!!
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Commons
We aim to provide superior service so that our guests can have the most enjoyable stay so it disappoints me to read about your mishap at check-in. Thank you for alerting us, I will share your comments with our front desk. I hope to be able to regain your confidence and welcome you back.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
fishyu
"Great nights sleep"
Wish we could have stayed longer. Room and staff were friendly. Felt safe walking aroundge
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2015
Michele
"You have other choices"
Valet parking is slow. Staffs are always using guest elevator. Business center was out of order.
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Commons
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I do apologize for some of the inconveniences during your stay. I will share your comments with our valet staff; your feedback will help us make improvements
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
pinzhang
""One night stand""
My husband I decided to go to Boston for a one night anniversary celebration. My daughter manages a local restaurant and this hotel was within walking distance. I was concerned we wouldn't be able to get one night with it being Columbus Day weekend but this hotel was accommodating. Very modern and clean. You need to go to dinner at Townsman if you stay here. The food is amazing.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Kathleen
"a great stay at the Revere in Boston"
Hotel is decorated in mid-century modern - really nice! Bed was extremely comfortable, etc. staff was responsive and friendly. exercise room was good. had a great stay
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Nice find"
I stayed overnight for biz and found a great deal on this hotel. I was not disappointed. Only wish I had another night to spend. Hotel service was great and condition was, while kind of 70's chic, attractive. I had a decent view from 21st floor and room was surprisingly quiet for location. I'd stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
dave
"Good hotel with free but S L O W WiFi"
I clearly liked the hotel. It was centrally located, comfortable room, comfortable bath etc. But, the WiFi was S L O W and my hopes of doing work in between meetings quickly became unrealistic because the WiFi was ever so slow. Funny, but I choose this hotel over another in the same area because of the free WiFi. Shame! For the price they should have a blazingly fast signal
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
Ron
"More than expected and a must-return"
Love the balcony on the upper floors though would have liked a couple pieces of small balcony furniture to sit outdoors. The room is impeccably styled and comfortable. The wifi is terrible.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2015