All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here200 Stuart St, Boston, MA, 02116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel, but a little noisy"
Great hotel at a great location given the price. I come to Boston pretty often and have stayed at the Park Plaza, The Intercontinental, and the Fairmont Battery Wharf among other hotels. This to me seems to strike a good balance between price and quality. I loved the bed and there is a bar/lounge downstairs if you wanted to drinks or meet other people (although it is pretty quiet on a Wednesday night).
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Calvin
"Nice hotel and restaurant"
We ended up getting stuck an extra night in Boston after a huge snow storm, but we're staying in a different hotel initially. We ended up switching to Revere as it was in close proximity to the green line. The restaurant inside had delicious food and excellent service, which came in handy since nearby options were shut down due to the storm. Our room had a balcony with a nice view of the city. One thing to note is the Emerland lounge is closed on Mondays.
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"Excellent service and location"
All was perfect except for the business center where the printer was not working. The staff were extremely helpful to make up for this problem by printing for me at their computers
6 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Hisham
"Free Fiji water for days!"
Free champs upon arrival! Nice and clean in a good location in the Theater District. Friendly staff!
3 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Sheena
Great stay! We needed a room last minute and this was perfect. Really like the Revere Hotel. We were on a high floor with a beautiful view. The only issue we had was our room was right near the elevator bank and we could hear it consistently. Other than that it was a great room, good stay and great rate.
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"highly recommend"
overnight stay for concert event- great hotel and accommodations- staff was excellent
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
kevin
"Overall a great stay!"
The location was perfect, room was spacious and clean with an awesome view of the city. One thing that did leave a bitter taste in my mouth was when I checked in. When I booked my room it was being promoted with free parking .Who wouldn't want to save 40+ dollars on parking right? That being said that was what had me sold on the hotel over others. I proceeded to ask the Jackie I want to say her name was about the parking.She then went to ask her manager and show him the site on my phone. She returned saying "sorry there's nothing we can do for you, you're more then welcome to park here for $45 a day" totally disregaurding the fact that it was being falsely promototed. I even explained I would have never chosen their hotel if that was the case and still "there was nothing she could do for me. At this point I was just going to suck it up because I'm not one to make a scene even though I know what is right and that they were in the wrong. Caroline over heard the situation and simply said "oh we can comp his parking and proceeded to set me up with a parking pass". No hesitation at all! I think it's important that all employees are trained and shown how to handle all customer service related issues. This was not a matter of going above and beyond but only of something that was right. Caroline was extremely helpful, super sweet and someone who was there to make sure everyone who checked in was happy and enjoyed their stay. She is definitely a HUGE asset to the Rever hotel team.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Pleasant Trip to the Revere"
Checking in was super quick and easy, accompanied by a glass of champagne for the both of us. The room was nice, clean except for the glasses, but not a huge deal. Very quick walk to the Charles Playhouse, where we saw Blue Man Group. Great Stay
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Staycation"
We had a great stay. The staff was friendly and the room service was delicous
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great hotel...bad water temperature"
Everything was great...except for the water temperature. The shower was amazing but when I got in, there were only two temperatures: boiling hot and freezing cold. I spent half an hour trying to fix the temperature and finally just gave up.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
"girls weekend concert"
Service was great ..location was perfect for us to walk around and catch the t. Would definitely recommend this hotel. .
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Couldn't ask for more."
I love this hotel--it's modern and comfortable and the staff is great.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Bradley
"Wonderful stay!"
Staff was very accommodating and friendly throughout our stay. Room was clean. Will definity return when I'm in Boston again. Highly recommended
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
jessica
"Stay Here!!!"
What a beautiful hotel!!! The staff was super friendly and helpful and the hotel was gorgeous.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Christine
"Highly recommend"
Beautiful hotel, very clean and quiet. The best customer service I have ever encountered - very attentive staff. Would highly recommend for any occasion.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"stay here"
From the moment we pulled in we were happy. This was our fifth or sixth stay here. Joseph greeted us to park the car. Champagne when you check in. Nice classy hotel. Spacious room. Full of nice amenities. Comfy beds. Fitness center very nice. Got a great rate too on hotels.com.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Fine hotel"
The hotel is very modern, almost Scandinavian. The personal attention is excellent, from a sparkling beverage at check-in (your choice of wine or cider) to being greeted by name when calling the front desk. The only complaint I had was that the WiFi was very unreliable, at least on the 18th floor.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Not as good as previous stays."
The rooms seemed a bit sloppy and tired (water stains on ceiling and drapes, dirty grout, hair in the shower) and housekeeping woke us up at 8:40. We were not pleased with this. However, I told the hotel it was my husbands birthday and they sent up champagne, which was very nice. Honestly I rather would have had a cleaner room and a nice lazy morning instead.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
kaitlin
Rooms are beautiful Enjoyed the balcony view.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Keva
"Beautiful Hotel!"
I loved Revere! It was probably the most beautiful hotel I've ever stayed at. The hotel is immaculate. There are artistic sculptures in the lobby, kind of like a futuristic/boutique combo. We were greeted with champagne upon check in. Matt addressed my concerns about being next to the elevator, so he offered us a room on the top floor with a skyline view. The view at sunset and at night was breath taking!! Our room had unique shaped lights and a stylish "recliner" type chair. The tv didn't seem to be HD, so that was a little surprising. A shower with the Skoah bath products and the super soft robes made me feel pampered. The long bed provided more than enough room and had plenty of pillows for a restful night's sleep. We really enjoyed our stay. My only complaint is the Emerald Lounge. As a guest to the hotel, and "complimentary" admission, where do you go for a drink at the establishment? Apparently, Emerald Lounge is not an option. The bouncer, or whoever this man was, said they were "filled to capacity" and he was "waiting to hear from his manager" and that my boyfriend and I would have to wait. Meanwhile, 5 girls walked out, 6 guys walked out and he still didn't let us in. He took the time to ask the leaving guests if they enjoyed themselves, but still no Word to us, even when we turned to leave after waiting 10 min. I guess if you stay at the hotel, "complimentary" admission is more "selective" admission. If it wasn't for that Incident, it would have been perfect.
ginamarie
Was just there one night, the room was clean and modern. The check-in people were extremely nice and enthusiastic.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Good location, don't plan on getting sleep"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The walls were paper thin, though, and every time someone walks through the hallway, flushes a toilet, etc, you can expect to be jarred awake. Additionally, our shower wasn't functional and they made no consolation.
marc
"What service!"
I was staying in Boston for two nights and arrived at the hotel early. I wasn't sure I'd be able to check in, but the incredibly pleasant front desk staff checked me in immediately. Striking up a conversation, I told them I was celebrating my birthday and would be taking myself to the symphony that evening and would be joined by my husband the following evening for a night on the town. Both staff members wished me a very Happy Birthday and gave me all the information I'd need for my stay. I went to the King Suite room and found it to be quite spacious, clean, and comfortable. The only negative I found in the room was an outdated heating system which was a little loud, but it easily blended into the city sounds after a while. After taking a quick nap, and as I was getting ready to leave for dinner, there was a knock on my door. Upon opening the door, I was greeted by another friendly staff member with a complimentary bottle of champagne, a box of chocolates, and a note from the front desk staff member wishing me a happy birthday. It was an incredibly sweet and unexpected gesture that made me think how on top of their game the Revere is and how very nice the staff was. In fact, the following day - a fire alarm went off in the building while I was in the gym. A woman came into the gym to let us know they were evacuating the building, and upon noticing I had no jacket, offered me hers because she had a sweater on underneath. What an incredible staff and a lovely stay!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Will have to pay overnight parking for location"
Great Hotel. Room service was a little pricey, but the location was wonderful. Be prepared to pay for overnight parking.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
Colleen
"Great Choice"
Great hotel... wish they had a coffee bar set up in the lobby in the morning. They did however have a Keureg in the room for two cups of coffee. Location was perfect! Pool was large for a city hotel, bit cold for me, but my son loved it.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Darryl
"Great hotel with great staff!"
I have got a free upgrade of a high floor room facing great views as an Expedia reward member. The hotel is stylish and beautiful, with all necessary facilities. They even offer a pillow menu and free shoe cleaning service. The hotel staff are very nice and helpful. No complaints at all. Definitely would consider to stay again next time in Boston.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Lucy
Staff was not informed or helpful regarding the first night events for New Years we came for.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Beautiful hotel across street from Legal Seafood"
The Back Bay location is great and is near the Boston Common & other hotels & restaurants in the area. They have a lounge & restaurant on site, which we did not go to. Marble floors in the front lobby with several sculptures. The staff was very friendly & gave us a warm greeting right away. After we checked in ,the man asked if we wanted a champagne toast which we did & it was great. Our spacious room was on the 23rd floor & we had a great view. The room was very nicely decorated in a modern design. Huge TV, chaisse lounge, king size bed which was very comfortable. The bathroom had a full bath tub with shower curtain, large one piece sink & a toilet. I didn't like the fact that when you flushed the toilet it sounded like a jet engine. Also we could hear the elevator going up & down during our stay as we were only two rooms away from it. . Other than that our stay was quiet and peacefully.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
M
"Nice hotel in convenient location"
Our stay was excellent. We especially liked the hotel's location as it was convenient for sight seeing in Boston with good restaurants within walking distance. The Metro Parking Garage is directly across the street and is less expensive than the hotel parking. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Jan
"New Years fun!"
I was there for New Years eve with a couple friends, the room was really nice and I loved the view of the city. The guy who helped me at front desk, named Ben was a great help too. I would stay here again and recommend to others.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Jeanette
"Couple's Weekend Getaway"
Hotel was clean and quiet. The location was ideal (short walk to the Common and downtown area). Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Nice room / a few service glitches"
The room met our expectations, but there were several disappointing service issues that took away from our stay. We valet parked, and the valet left our lights on after taking the car into the garage, which meant a significant delay in departing (30 minutes or so) as they had to jump our battery. They comped the parking charge, which I appreciated, but losing that 30 minutes affected our overall travel plans, so it didn't really make up for that slip. Also, we arrived late on a Saturday afternoon and didn't have solid dinner plans. We turned to the concierge for thoughts about a walk/cab over to a popular restaurant in South Boston, but he discouraged that and steered us to an upscale Italian restaurant that he said was "creative" in their presentation of the food (and where he clearly had a relationship). When we got there, we found nothing creative or redeeming in the (empty) restaurant and promptly left and ventured out on foot (ultimately to find an interesting alternative not far away). I've generally had good experiences working with concierges and don't mind tipping for helpful leads/reservation assistance -- in this case the experience was not positive and didn't reflect well on the hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Great outing to Boston for a night"
We brought our two children into Boston for the night as a treat during winter vacation. We had never been to the Revere Hotel, but had heard good things about it. It was very clean and modern and we enjoyed our stay. The pool was great and I'd love to go back in the warmer weather to see the Rooftop at Revere in action. The staff at the front desk were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the area. We had a great trip.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Maria
"Great hotel: business trip or couples getaway."
As a late 20-something who grew up staying in very nice hotels on family vacations, Revere is a wonderful hotel in a perfect location. The room was very comfortable (especially the bed!) and quiet* (*the quiet factor is VERY important to me!!). We felt as though we should have been paying much more than we did. We took full advantage of the gym (multple cardio + weights, w/ chilled hand towels, machine sanitizer, + water), and the ALL of the hotel staff actually seemed as though they ENJOYED working there. From bellmen to the front desk and the house staff, people were helpful and friendly. The hotel is surrounded by delicious restaurants, fun parks, and is very convenient for taking the T. My boyfriend has used the hotel multiple times when interviewing in Boston, and it served as the ideal "home base" for our week-long vacation. Two nice little bonuses, the lobby of the hotel always smells fabulous and there are multiple types of shampoos/conditioners/body washes/hand soaps/lotions were very nice and a great touch. The only negative I can think of was that the toilet flush was awfully loud (picky, I know) and something might be a little off with their elevator algorithm during peak hours. But really, how picky can I get? BOTTOM LINE: THIS IS A GREAT HOTEL. From someone who is always weary of booking hotels online, you won't regret staying here!
5 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Wonderful Hotel"
Cool modern rooms. Staff was very helpful. Great location. Can't wait to come back!
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"The place to stay in boston"
Great hotel. Great service. Right in the center of Boston. This hotel does it right.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great Location and Beautiful Hotel"
Overall it was a wonderful stay. Close to everything. Nice size room and a BALCONY!!
Shannon
"100% Excellent"
Everything was perfect.I would stay at the Revere hotel again.The location was great,it was close to everywhere I wanted to go.The staff at the Revere Hotel was very helpful and courteous.The atmosphere was very festive over the Christmas holiday.After we checked out of the hotel,they put our bags in storage for free.I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.I cannot wait to go back.
Essie
"Nice hotel close to everything we wanted"
Everything went perfectly smooth. We were promptly greeted and checked in, even before the official check-in time. The staff was very informative and quick to help. Our room was perfectly clean and had all the information we needed for the surrounding area and the hotel itself. I can't really say more, there was nothing negative about our stay whatsoever.
"Very nice!"
It was a wonderful stay. The hotel's atmosphere was absolutely awesome!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice hotel, great staff, nice views..."
The hotel is so beautiful, very modern, clean, charming and our suite was so comfortable. The staff was helpful and very professional. Great location. Very easy access to the subway and so much to do and enjoy. Rustic kitchen food is amazing...
Judit
arrived on Christmas Day and they greeted us with a glass of champagne. Nice touch!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Revere a super nice hotel!"
Really enjoyed the hotel. Staff was courteous, hotel was attractive, very clean, sleek décor. Nice view of the city on from the balcony. I would recommend staying here if in the Boston area!
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
elaine
We had a wonderful time from the complimentary champagne upon arrival to the pool for the kids and through the end with valet service. Would definitely return.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Beautiful hotel with excellent service!"
The Revere is one of the nicest hotels we've had the pleasure of staying in. We booked the room for our daughter's birthday celebration, and it didn't disappoint. From the moment we checked with our complimentary glass of champagne, to the birthday treat that was left in our room for our daughter; they were classy and extremely courteous. Its location is close to so many great restaurants, shops, and many other sites. We will, without a doubt, stay here again in the future.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Yes!!"
Perfect fit for our family. They welcomed us with a glass of bubbly and gave us extra coffee for room. With small fridge we ate breakfast and could get on road. Had a lovely swim in clean pool with sub steaming in. Loved having bathrobe and slippers!
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"lovely, chic hotel"
Right near Boston COmmons, great shopping, and the T. Accessible to everything. Great location.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Great Hotel in a perfect Location!!!"
We had a great time in town.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"This stay made our Christmas very special!"
The Revere Hotel has exemplory customer service, spacey rooms, wonderful city view, funky lounge, superb restaurant, rooftop heated pool, etc. I am an avid traveler and will be sure to return in summer when the outdoor rooftop is open!
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
michele
"This place is. Awesome."
Great hotel, and the street parking is also very easy to find. Right outside the hotel. The hotels location is top notch, it's in the middle of everything going on, I wish I stayed longer. The pool is on the roof, and it's decent size, but it's a bit dark, so go when there's enough sunlight.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014