All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here200 Stuart St, Boston, MA, 02116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Revere"
Birthday celebration for the night. Great experience and very classy and professional staff.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Shawn
"Happy guy"
Awesome and not a bad price
1 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2015
"All Good"
Took our young kids (5 and 4) in for a quick stay. Rooms were clean and front desk very friendly. Indoor pool was fine and clean but nothing special. Only minor issue was an overcrowded parking garage. Wood stay again.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
"My home away from home in Boston"
I love this place! Spacious, chic and controlling located. I ended up being there during the blizzard last week so got very acquainted with the room service which was fast and tasty. Will be staying there again in April!
3 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Mona
"Revere Hotel"
Very nice, modern hotel in a convenient area. Easy walk to theatre district, Boston Common...
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great Boutique Feeling Hotel at a value price"
Property underwent a tremendous rebranding a few years ago, lobby and rooms have a nice boutique feel, pool area is perfect for kids. Rustic Kitchen is located on the ground floor and has a nice family menu that will not break the bank.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Good, but not great!"
Overall we had a lovely stay although the threadcount on the sheets was not the most enjoyable. Without being prompted our accommodations were upgraded which made the stay that much better.
2 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
"Fantastic Hotel"
We loved our stay at the Revere. Traveling with 2 small children, it was close to many attractions, safe neighborhood and tons of restaurants. The T was a few blocks away, which would have been easier if it was not the middle of the winter. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and friendly; the rooms were modern and chic. The pool was clean, with wall to wall windows looking out at the city and a great spot for my kids to play in the middle of February! We would definitely go back again!
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Common
Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-star review. I’m delighted to hear that the location of Revere Hotel worked out so well for you and your family and that our amenities, like our rooftop pool, added such enjoyment to your stay. I hope to welcome you back when you return to the area.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Encore"
the stay was absolutely phenomenal!! great service at the front desk and valet, nice clean modern rooms, the bath robes are a nice touch too
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Devan
"Great getaway!"
Wonderful hotel and staff..great location... Just wish there was bathroom facilities in the lobby instead of walking outside with a potty training toddler in the middle of winter.. But other than that ..our stay was fabulous and the girls loved the pool!
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Fun Valentine's Day Weekend at the Revere Hotel!!!"
We had a great, although cold and blizzardy stay at the Revere Hotel over the Valentine's Day weekend. The hotel staff was very friendly and accomodating. The onsite restaurant and breakfast kitchen was excellent and open during the worst of the storm so it was nice to have something hot to eat. The rooms are nicely furnished and the entire hotel has a cool/hip vibe to it that makes it a fun place to stay in the city. You are in a great location near the Theater district and Back Bay areas of Boston.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Christian
"First Time to Boston!"
My boyfriend and I had an amazing time here! The room was clean, large, and had an amazing view. The staff at the hotel were extremely helpful. I needed a fork and the security guy in the lobby personally went and got me one! We didn't use the gym, but we went it and we wish we did. It was definitely better than your average hotel gym. The location can't even be beat. It's in the heart of Boston and was super close to everywhere we wanted to go. Would love to stay here again!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Well cared for!"
Attending a college conference with my daughter. Loved everything about the hotel. Very convenient and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful!
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
"Absolutely Amazing Experience!!!"
This was to celebrate Valentines Day and me and my husband both loved the hotel and our room!!! We had fun in the Emerald Lounge and enjoyed delicious food at the Rustic Kitchen! Me and my husband couldn't stop raving about the hotel and our beautiful room. Upon entering our room, I looked at my husband and said that we are defintely coming back here!! Thank you for a great experience!! We will definitely be booking in the near future!!! (probably in May for hubby's birthday)We really had the best experience here!!!Did not disappoint at all!Above our expectations!!
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Common
How wonderful that the Revere Hotel and its cast members provided the perfect setting and atmosphere for your Valentine visit to Boston. Thank you for your 5-star review and please, come again soon.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Karla
"Wonderful experience!"
Great location, parking garage attached to hotel which was a plus ( especially in cold winter weather). Staff was above and beyond courteous and helpful. Caroline, at the front desk, was exceptionally accommodating and friendly. Room was comfortable and clean. Room service was quick and tasty. The indoor pool was heated and pool room warm at 85 degrees-! Wonderful experience!
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
"Amazing service from start to finish"
I reserved a room with a view and was placed on the 23rd floor. The view was amazing and before checking in, I was offered a bottle of champagne or sparkling cider at the check-in desk, and so was everyone else. They really seemed to be all about making the guests as comfortable as possible. The room had complimentary shoe shine, bathrobes and house slippers. The thermostat actually worked and the heat was blasting, which was great because Boston was freezing and in the middle of that nasty snowstorm. The only gripe I can say was the fact that the check-out time was 11am and check-in time was 4pm. However, I was easily able to do a late check-out to 12 noon. The concierge was also very accommodating. I had a package delivered to the address and the continuously kept checking on it until the package arrived at the front desk, even offering to take my tracking number to track the package for me. They also called upstairs as soon as it arrived. I wanted to surprise my guest with a gift and they were very accommodating in giving it to her as soon as she arrived.
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Common
Thank you for your very kind 5-star review of Revere Hotel. I’m delighted to hear that our cast members worked hard to make such a positive impression on your experience. I hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Boston.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
likeabite
Loved the welcome drink, nice touch. Also loved the contemporary design of the room.
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Common
Thank you so much for your kind review of Revere Hotel. I am pleased that our welcome amenities and refreshing accommodations made your stay exceptional. I hope to welcome you back very soon.
"Professional staff, clean and centrally located"
Very clean. Staff was very helpful. We stayed during a blizzard and the staff helped us get a cab, not an easy task. Because of the storm the hotel was not fully staffed but we could not tell and still receive prompt courteous service.
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Common
Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-star review and for sharing your experience with us. I’m thrilled that our cast members worked hard to help make your stay exceptional and I thank you for choosing to stay at Revere Hotel. Please come back soon!
The Westbrooks
Nice hotel, good location, reasonable price. Only complaint was noise in hallway at 1:30am, which is not the hotel's fault. People are just immature and inconsiderate sometimes, that's the way it goes.
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Common
I’m glad to hear that Revere Hotel provided the perfect spot for your stay in Boston! Thank you for your kind comments and please, come back soon.
"Yay"
Great!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Kristin
"Very Friendly Hotel"
We stayed for a night in February. Hotel location is great - right next to the Common and the Theatre District. Staff were remarkably friendly and helpful. Great Boston views. Wonderful pool.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Business Trip to Boston"
Great place to stay when in boston for either Business or pleasure
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Anthony
"Good but Odd"
The hotel was good in general. The area was close to main highways and not far from the airport. The parking was expensive whether you self park or valet. I stayed two nights, when I left during the day to come back for my second night (left at 8 and returned at 4) my room had still not been made up. There is a restaurant right next door/attached. The food is good but you can't take a drink with you to your room if you want the food to go. The whole thing is odd.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Overnighter"
Very nice and clean, modern updated decor. Would stay here again.
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Common
I am pleased to hear that your recent stay at Revere Hotel met your expectations and I hope to welcome you back again very soon. Thank you for your review.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Crahing at Revere"
Came in on a very bad snowy night. Walked from South Station since my Amtrak train was delayed and so I missed the last local connecting train. No cabs were not running too. Did a search for hotels in the area and this was a great price. Revere did a great job of cleaning the walkways and checking me in quickly. The room was spotless and the bed and bathroom was very comfortable. The only bad thing about my crash there was that I did not stay another night.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"great night at the revere"
had a great stay and in a perfect location
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Staff was very helpful. had an issue with a noisy neighbor. Staff had security walk up to floor to check it out and speak to guests if necessary. also offered to move my room but ended up being not necessary. staff very helpful with directions and very courteous throughout hotel, ie elevetors, pool, etc.
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Common
I am thrilled to hear that our team members took such good care of you during your recent stay at Revere Hotel. We strive to provide the utmost in care and comfort to our guests and it seems we met that goal with you. We hope to welcome you back again very soon.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great Location and Finishes"
Perfect location for exploring entertainment and dining downtown. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The junior suite was great for getting work done during the afternoon without feeling cramped. Having working balconies was a pleasant bonus. The Sleep Number beds were interesting. Bathrooms a little on the small side, but laid out well.
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Common
Many thanks for your kind review of Revere Hotel. I’m delighted to hear that our central location added such value to your stay and our luxurious accommodations made your experience all the better. I will share with our Housekeeping team the importance of attention to detail and I thank you for alerting me to this concern. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
DaNeener
"Just perfect all around !!"
Very warm staff, super clean hotel, excellent location (near emerson college)
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
GINO
Nice surprise. Definitely a great find in theater district for a great price.
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Common
How wonderful that the Revere Hotel provided the perfect spot for your stay in Boston! Thank you for your kind comments and please, come back soon.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Nice hotel, great theater/Emerson college location"
Upgraded room, personal welcome and gifts/amenities due to Expedia +Gold level. Champagne and cider at check-in (for all guests). Very modern styling. Location about one block from Boston Common was great for theaters and visiting Emerson College. Busy streets outside but quiet indoors. Lots of meeting rooms, small theater, etc. Catering was great and everyone in the building had a smile and a warm word as they passed. Desk clerk was very helpful in holding our bags and genuinely interested in talking to my daughter about her college plans - both in the morning and then again after our college visit as we came back for the bags. The only issues we had were a forgotten side salad on room service (brought up within 5 minutes when I called a reminder) and there was a slight disconnect between front desk staff and bell boys - we had to wait a while for our taxi and ask twice. But then he went out into the street in about 15 degree weather and flagged us a cab so we could stay warm indoors. Overall, a very good stay. One non-hotel issue: some of the train lines that run this way are closed for another 18 months or more. We were told it would take almost 2 hours to get there with multiple changes of line from Logan airport, so we went by taxi (about $35 inc. tolls and tip) and that only took about 20-25 minutes.
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Common
I enjoyed reading your review and I’m very happy to hear that the dedicated team members at Revere Hotel worked to create the most memorable stay for you and your daughter. I hope your college visit was enjoyable and I thank you for sharing so many aspects of your stay. Your comments will be discussed with our staff in order to make improvements in the areas you mentioned. Please accept my apologies for any inconveniences that occurred. I thank you for your review and hope we can welcome you back again very soon.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
JanS
"Great hotel, but a little noisy"
Great hotel at a great location given the price. I come to Boston pretty often and have stayed at the Park Plaza, The Intercontinental, and the Fairmont Battery Wharf among other hotels. This to me seems to strike a good balance between price and quality. I loved the bed and there is a bar/lounge downstairs if you wanted to drinks or meet other people (although it is pretty quiet on a Wednesday night).
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Calvin
"Nice hotel and restaurant"
We ended up getting stuck an extra night in Boston after a huge snow storm, but we're staying in a different hotel initially. We ended up switching to Revere as it was in close proximity to the green line. The restaurant inside had delicious food and excellent service, which came in handy since nearby options were shut down due to the storm. Our room had a balcony with a nice view of the city. One thing to note is the Emerland lounge is closed on Mondays.
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"Excellent service and location"
All was perfect except for the business center where the printer was not working. The staff were extremely helpful to make up for this problem by printing for me at their computers
6 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Hisham
"Free Fiji water for days!"
Free champs upon arrival! Nice and clean in a good location in the Theater District. Friendly staff!
3 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Sheena
"Great hotel and convenient"
This is an excellent hotel beyond our expectation. We flew in during very bad weather in Boston, but still manage to find everything very convenient around the hotel. (walking distance to public transportation and eatery) Hotel also offers a lot of amenity. Boston common is just a block away and both green line and orange line MTA are couple blocks away. We had an excellent time during our 4 night stay. Will definitely consider this the next time.
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Common
Thank you so much for your 5-star review. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay at Revere Hotel and thank you for mentioning our convenient location. Thankfully you arrived safely, despite some very challenging weather. I hope to welcome you back when you are next visiting Boston.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
al
Great stay! We needed a room last minute and this was perfect. Really like the Revere Hotel. We were on a high floor with a beautiful view. The only issue we had was our room was right near the elevator bank and we could hear it consistently. Other than that it was a great room, good stay and great rate.
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"highly recommend"
overnight stay for concert event- great hotel and accommodations- staff was excellent
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
kevin
"Not bad if you can get a deal"
Compared to other high-end hotels in the area, this one was a disappointment. It had all the usuals -- great front desk staff, very cool lobby and surroundings, late checkout options, creature comforts in the room, etc -- but fell short when it came to cleanliness (the room looked as if it hadn't been cleaned since the last guest. It had clean linens, but the floors and common areas were dirty). But the biggest issue had to do with the cleaning staff who began vacuuming the halls at 6am and who entered my room unannounced (no knocking, ignoring the do not disturb sign) while I slept. It could have just been an off couple of days for the Revere. There was a big storm and it is their slow season after all. Still, I expect a bit better at a place like this. Sometimes it's not enough to have a pillow menu, champagne at check-in, and fancy soaps. Even the 1-star places down the road know not to let themselves into a guest's room.
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Common
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. While I am happy you enjoyed the many amenities our hotel offers, it is truly disheartening to hear about the challenges you faced and I offer my sincerest apologies. I would be happy to personally assist in making your future reservations to insure a complimentary upgrade and great rate on your next visit. On a side note, our housekeeping staff doesn’t arrive and start working until after 8am. The earliest we would have been running a vacuum would be 8:30am which I agree is also too early and do apologize.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Anonymous
"Overall a great stay!"
The location was perfect, room was spacious and clean with an awesome view of the city. One thing that did leave a bitter taste in my mouth was when I checked in. When I booked my room it was being promoted with free parking .Who wouldn't want to save 40+ dollars on parking right? That being said that was what had me sold on the hotel over others. I proceeded to ask the Jackie I want to say her name was about the parking.She then went to ask her manager and show him the site on my phone. She returned saying "sorry there's nothing we can do for you, you're more then welcome to park here for $45 a day" totally disregaurding the fact that it was being falsely promototed. I even explained I would have never chosen their hotel if that was the case and still "there was nothing she could do for me. At this point I was just going to suck it up because I'm not one to make a scene even though I know what is right and that they were in the wrong. Caroline over heard the situation and simply said "oh we can comp his parking and proceeded to set me up with a parking pass". No hesitation at all! I think it's important that all employees are trained and shown how to handle all customer service related issues. This was not a matter of going above and beyond but only of something that was right. Caroline was extremely helpful, super sweet and someone who was there to make sure everyone who checked in was happy and enjoyed their stay. She is definitely a HUGE asset to the Rever hotel team.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Pleasant Trip to the Revere"
Checking in was super quick and easy, accompanied by a glass of champagne for the both of us. The room was nice, clean except for the glasses, but not a huge deal. Very quick walk to the Charles Playhouse, where we saw Blue Man Group. Great Stay
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Staycation"
We had a great stay. The staff was friendly and the room service was delicous
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great hotel...bad water temperature"
Everything was great...except for the water temperature. The shower was amazing but when I got in, there were only two temperatures: boiling hot and freezing cold. I spent half an hour trying to fix the temperature and finally just gave up.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Always a great stay at the Revere nicely decorated great staff and beautiful rooms.
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Common
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for sharing your experience on this forum. I am delighted that our guestrooms fully exceeded your expectations and I hope to welcome you back again very soon.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
sherry
"girls weekend concert"
Service was great ..location was perfect for us to walk around and catch the t. Would definitely recommend this hotel. .
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Couldn't ask for more."
I love this hotel--it's modern and comfortable and the staff is great.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Bradley
"Great escape in boston"
Champagne on check in, awesome Views from the balcony, clean comfy and fancy room with great staff. Will definantly be staying here again !
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Common
I was delighted to read your review and hear how much you loved your guest room and the view it provided. Balconies are rare in the city-center and with 24 floors, Revere Hotel offers some breathtaking skyline views. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon and I thank you for your review.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Bella
"Great location."
Wasn't happy with there not being a working pool or Hot tub for the price paid. Location wS excellent. Mattress not great but style of room was beautiful.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Wonderful stay!"
Staff was very accommodating and friendly throughout our stay. Room was clean. Will definity return when I'm in Boston again. Highly recommended
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
jessica
"Very pleased"
We stayed here for the Garth Brooks concert at the TD Garden. The room and staff were great. The only problem, if you even want to call it that, was that it was not as close to the venue as hotel staff made it seem. But overall I was very impressed. Beautiful lobby and friendly, helpful staff.
Response by Revere Hotel Boston Common
Thank you for sharing your experience at Revere Hotel with us. I hope you fully enjoyed your concert experience and I thank you for mentioning how much the dedicated service levels from our team members impressed you. I hope to welcome you back again very soon.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015