All hotels in Portland, Maine, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here155 Riverside St, Portland, ME, 04103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Solid Mid-Level Hotel"
I was in Portland with friends for a beer festival at Allagash. It was a great location, only about 5 minutes from Allagash and 15 from downtown, where we went after. Didn't use many of the amenities, but a full-service hotel and really comfortable beds.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"Great overall stay"
The hotel had a parking lot and it was conveniently next to a breakfast and lunch restaurant which was nice. The hotel is located not far from 95 which is great! My husband and I stayed there for a night. Our room was clean and in good condition. My only complaint was the inconsistent room temperature. It would bounce from warm to cold throughout the night. Overall I had a great stay and would go back again.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Lili
"giod place to stay"
Staff was nice. Room clean.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"Exelent"
Very confortable and pleasant
4 night trip Apr 11, 2015
Roberto
"Quiet, clean and inviting Hotel. A good place."
Fantastic would some it up, although I wouldn't expect anything less from this Hotel. Queen beds would have been nicer than just the full size, but overall the accommodations were very good. Solid concrete construction keeps the room fairly quite. The balcony access was a plus and this Hotel has some very impressive amenities.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Edward B
"OK stay"
The hotel room itself was clean and nice, but the heating/AC was very noisy and kept us up all night. The restaurant was not good. Fish was very dry, and the boneless pork was a pork chop! Service was not good at the restaurant. Our meals were brought to us and there was no silverware. The waitress wasn't available so we finally took some from another empty table. Also, the waitress wasn't knowledgeable about the menu.
Response by Ramada Plaza Portland
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. Please accept my apologies for the issues you experienced with your room heater and the restaurant. Both are unusual problems and will be investigated and addressed to avoid similar experiences in the future. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to show you our usual hospitality on any future visits to the Portland area.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great customer service!"
The customer service here was really incredible. The location was close to everything I needed, not a beautiful area, but it worked!
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Good for the price"
Every thing about our 2 night stay was fine, the street was a little busy and it was lite up at night, my fault I didn't shut the shade all the way, but I did on night #2, I gave rooom comfiness a 3 cuz I had 2 thin blankets on the bed, Me personally is use to a more cozy comforter, the blankets didn't feel All that cozy. But for the price, I had everything I needed for a good night stay. Eggs and I had a Great breakfast, which was connected to the hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"good value"
Non smoking room smelled like smoke. Ok otherwise.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Staff very friendly and helpful. Beds and pillows not very comfortable. Heater very loud. Pool was closed for maintenance so my sons were disappointed.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"january in Portland"
everything about my stay was fine. It was very cold in the room when I arrived and I turned the heat on and went to eat at the restaurant. The room was comfortable when I went to bed,but each time the heat kicked on during the night, it woke me up. It seemed like it kicked on every ten minutes.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"right off of 95. EZ to get to. towels are nice."
Given the price, the hotel was fine. Definitely not high end but good enough. I would stay again.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Peaceful stay after a long day in the car."
Good location. A stop over on the way home. Very comfortable bed. Staff great at check-in and when leaving. Discounts on local eateries available to guests.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Philip
"AWESOME TIME!!"
My stay was very good!.and front desk wast terrific! Thank you very much for all your help too!!. Will see you againg!!..
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
porfirio
"Great value"
We booked this hotel after booking a room with our go to chain for a lot less $$ and were not disappointed. This is a middle of the road hotel. Clean, updated rooms with a granite counter top in the bath and looked like new tile in the tub/shower. The staff was nice and friendly. Attached to the hotel is a breakfast/lunch diner that serves an outstanding breakfast. We ate there 2 days, breakfast was about $20 for both of us and we didn't go away hungry, also you get 10% discount from the hotel during the week days.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
We2areOnTheGo
"Great for the price."
Great for the price. Save a bunch of money and tack a cab to downtown.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Jill
Pool was disappointing as it appeared run down, and the hot tub next to the pool did not work. Area that hotel is located is not the nicest area, safe but not that appealing as there is a gentleman's club accross the street. The place was cheap and the staff was very good. The establishment resembles more of a 2 star than 3 star facility.
jp
"Quiet location; reasonably priced."
We had to re-book our room due to a sudden storm; there was availability, but not for the room we had just left (it had only been 45 mins!!!) The room we were given (#218) smelled of stinky feet (NOT OURS!), and the bathroom smelled like it was mopped with a dirty mop head. I give an OK rating because of the FIRST room we had (216) The heaters in BOTH rooms were noisy and kicked on frequently (poor insulation?)
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Pookie/Sorrell
"Comfortable hotel"
Well located, close to airport, turnpike, and downtown. It's clean & comfortable, staff is great!
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Comfy"
This hotel was perfect for our short 3 day stay in Portland. Halfway between the airport and the Univ. of New England. Very comfy and the hotel staff were very courteous.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Affordable and good location"
The facility provided what I needed at an affordable price. We lost power three times that night because of bad weather and an accident. There were a few things that needed repair. The protection bar was broken (I fixed it temporarily), the bathtub backs way up around your ankles and the furniture needed updating. I felt safe and had what I needed overall.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
dawn
"Easy on/off I-95"
All staff were super friendly and accommodating. Room was comfortable once I set the in-room thermostat to our comfort level.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"It will do"
We were looking for a less expensive place to stay (rather than the waterfront) for our last night in Portland. This did the trick.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Rob
"Disappointing sleeping arrangement for 3 adults."
One of us three faults had yo keep on a lumpy pull out vouch the other two slept in a mediocre mattress
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
blank
"Okay hotel, VERY THIN walls!"
The hotel was okay, the bed was actually quite comfortable. It was pretty outdated and had some "weird smells" in a few areas (old, musky, etc) but those things weren't major. The biggest issue was how terribly thin the walls are! I could hear EVERYTHING in the room next to us and especially in the hallway. Therefore, I had trouble falling asleep, and could literally hear what had to be a man taking a THUNDEROUS pee in the room next to us around 1 am. I'm not kidding, it was that bad. But the room was clean and the staff was nice. I would just not recommend for anyone that's a light sleeper.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Tami
"Affordable if you need something short notice"
Stayed here for about 3days and i was impressed with the staff as they were very welcoming and ready to help. But the hallways smelled funky and the rooms were manageable. I didn't think my sheets were brand new cause they looked dirty but it was changed. Also its not the cleanest place so if you are a germophobe, check some where else. There was free shuttles though which was great and this hotel is located around fast food joints which makes eating a little cheaper. Over all ill say it was fine.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Cindy
"Nice hotel if you don't care about being downtown"
Clean, good decor. Breakfast restaurant next door was good.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Beth
"Portland"
The room key didn't work and we couldn't find the desk clerk for over ten minutes. When she finally came to the desk, she said she'd been in a room helping someone else. She was very defiant that she had been in the hotel so we had no reason to be upset. She gave us another key card and that still didn't work so she moved us to another room. We got in the room and the few outlets that were there were in odd places and didn't work when the light on the same electrical box was turned off. Needless to say, our phones didn't charge that night. The bathroom caulking was sloppy.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
on vacation
"Reception staff needs work!"
Ordinary, uneventful stay during a visit to town for a wedding.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
jj
"One night stand."
Was dreading noise levels with busy roads on two sides but room was quiet and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
whiskers
We arrived several hours before check in and needed to print an itinerary. They not only allowed us to use the computer and printer but they found a room that had already been cleaned so they let us in early. After arriving from the West Coast on a red eye flight it was exactly what we needed to start our trip off right. Thanks
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Friendly and close to sights!"
Wonderful restaurant and bar! Friendly staff and nice room!
4 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Misha
"Has the feel of a pricier hotel - a good bargain."
Upgraded rooms, comfortable, clean, modern. Overall the hotel is pleasant and gives the feel of a hotel that costs one and half to twice as much as the actual cost. My only complaint is that I had asked the front desk to tell the cleaning staff to do my room early, but that message got lost in the shuffle. However, the clean staff on the floor responded quickly and politely to my request to clean my room next. Very satisfied, would stay here again.
4 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Ronald
"I wouldn't allow my dog to sleep here!"
(This stay was for business, in which my organization paid for this stay) I had called the hotel the day before to discuss my allergy issues regarding dogs; as I had noticed after the booking that they were a pet friendly hotel. I was assured by the woman who answered the phone that she would make sure that the room was EXTRA clean upon arrival. Well when I arrived the following night at 9:30pm I found my room on the 3rd floor to have an indescribable odor. I immediately opened the sliding glass door to air it out and called the front desk to ask for a blanket. The blanket was delivered promptly by a gentleman that looked like the creepy guy from Scooby Do. Needless to say the blanket was useless, it had cigarette burn holes and dog hair all over it. I tossed in the bottom of the closet without even opening it. YUCK! Upon further inspection of the room, I found hair in the tub, the floor around the bed not vacuumed, and about an inch of dust covering everything. I slept on top of the sheets both night and was woken up by people in the halls at ungodly hours; NOTE this hotel is across the street from a strip club. Two days later I am still suffering from allergens of what ever was in that room and my asthma has flared up. Please, do your self a favor pay the additional twenty dollars and stay else where.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Nameless
Over all it was good. When we ck'd in our room was 110, 1st floor. It smelled very musty. :( and I opened the sliding glass door to air it out, there was no screen. I requested a different room, prefferably on another floor. The clerk was very accomadating, and sweet, and apologized. :) Once we were in our room 234. It was fine. The hotel itself was a little dated, but the beds were sooooo comfy! I would stay there again. My son goes to school at UNE, so we will be visiting frequently. thanks :)
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Tammy Brown
"Hanging in Portland"
Once I found my way from hotel location to downtown Portland all was good
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
B M
Stayed here for two nights while at a meeting in downtown Portland - the hotel was great and for the price had everything we needed and was clean and well run with friendly staff. Only negative was the closeness to downtown. Convenient place for breakfast connected to hotel. I would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"clean, comfortable, and friendly staff!"
We had the perfect location at a great price. Comfortable bed. The workout room and pool were exactly the right size and easily accessible. The only thing missing was a fridge in the room but stores are close by. Portland city center was not far. We were VERY pleased with our stay.
5 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"We enjoyed our stay.."
The beds were extremely comfortable; staff was very cooperative. The outside balcony was a nice bonus. The room needed a dusting and a vacuuming but wasn't "dirty". A tip for anyone traveling who is disabled - book thru the hotel. We wanted a walk in shower but didn't find out until we got there that none were available. If we had booked thru the hotel and got that info, I might have stayed somewhere else. Certainly didn't ruin the trip though.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Excellent choice for a business stay"
The hotel was in a convenient location and check in was easy. The rooms were clean and given I was there for a single night on business I have no complaints.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Satisfied Customer
"You get what you pay for"
Dirty tub. Sink didn't drain dirty mirrors. Yellow tinged linen
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Clean. Quiet. Safe feeling. Offering restaurant discounts and easy access to a multitude of stores.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
We checked-in to a 'non-smoking' room that smells like you're cooking in the kitchen and were exchanged to another room that has a pungent smell of cigarette smoke. The bathroom is a bit flimsy. The plastic siding around the tub is bulging and the plastic tub is not strong enough to hold the weight of a human being (i'm only 100 pounds and i can bounce on the tub). Overall cleanliness and service is ok. The location is right next to the exit of I-95 and has a Shaws' supermarket, Panera Bread and Dunkin Donuts close by. Overall, the hotel is rated a '3' because of its location but room quality deserves a '2'.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
Hotel was clean. Needs to be upgraded, but its decent.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
very nice I would stay there again
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
tara
very nice and comfortable
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
linda
"On the Small Side"
The room was a bit smaller than average, but very clean and well maintained. The shower was the best I have experienced. The attached breakfast/lunch cafe is very good.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
worn and dreary
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice hotel, poor location"
Good place to stay fora good price.
3 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
"Standard chain hotel"
Located outside of town. No microwave or fridge. Breakfast is served in an adjoining restaurant and is not complimentary. The room was very nice and comfortable.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2014