All hotels in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3 Statehouse Plaza, Little Rock, AR, 72201, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

deligtful
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great Hotel Not so great restaurant"
Hotel has had an awesome remodel, room was extremely clean and Ultra-Modern. We really loved our stay. Only down side was the extremely over priced and not well done Heritage Grill which is the hotel's onsite restaurant. It's not that the food was bad just the overall experience. If you order a steak just be aware that it will come to you on a large white platter with absolutely nothing else, no sides and not even a garnishment. I was embarassed for them. I would'nt let that stop me from staying at the hotel though since there are a ton of wonderful places to eat within walking distance.
Bryce
"Perfect One-Night Stay"
Beautiful Hotel! Super clean and recently renovated. Convenient to River Market walking and other sites. Restaurants and desserts also within easy walking access. Would stay here again to finish up some downtown sightseeing.
"Better than anticipated"
Remodel is awesome. Looks great and the room was incredible.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Shower curtain on backwards. No closet. No ironing board. Iron, but no ironing board?! Had to call room service AND front desk twice....because it rang forever on the first attempts. Oh, and toilet was not functioning very well at all. Very disappointed. I usually love staying there. This trip was a bust :(
Response by Little Rock Marriott
I do apologize for the service delay you experienced at our property. I will take this feedback and use it as a training opportunity for our staff.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Pricey!!!"
Nice hotel beautiful view of city from room but my tub didn't drain and the temperature of room was hot I adjusted thermostat and it didn't help area was great and did a little sight seeing
Response by Little Rock Marriott
Thank you for your feedback. I want to apologize for the service failure you encountered at our property. We have just finished our renovation and you know there are some minor details we are working on. Please give us another chance, we would really appreciate it! Thank You Erica King Dir.of Rooms
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Rone
Overall stay was great. Hotel was recently remodeled and was very nice. Restaurant had recently reopened (8/15/14) and food was ok, service was very slow.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Everything was good... But!!!"
Everything was really good Except for the restaurant, it had a old smell when you walk in. Also, I placed an order of chicken wings they were salty and tasted like it was microwaved instead of fried.
Response by Little Rock Marriott
Thank You for your feedback. we will address with the property
3 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Wendy
Food priced too high, valet parking a nightmare, no on site parking, no in room movies, about 20 t.v. channel choices.
Response by Little Rock Marriott
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your comments as we are working hard to become a better hotel that provide outstanding service
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
The room air conditioning doesn't work very well to keep the room cool. I believe that if there was a fan or something to circulate the air it would help a great deal
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Tina
Nice hotel just wish there was a pool
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Close to Family"
It was wonderful! Best hotel we have ever stayed in!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"But for remodeling, my rating would be straight 5"
Wonderful - but the painting of the entire hotel gave me headaches, and the limited facilities were a bit of an issue. HOWEVER, I highly recommend the staff, the lounge, the rooms, the elevators (all with a view) and the housekeeping staff.
Response by Little Rock Marriott
than kyou for your feedback. we will share with the team!
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Miriam Labbok, MD
"Lot of Bang for the Buck!"
My husband and I were looking for a weekend getaway. This was a great fit. It is close to activites downtown and the room upgrades were really nice. The hotel bar not cozy at all. The lobby in general lacked any appeal, but there is some many places to choose from close not a big issue. Overall good experience.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Impressed"
When this was the Peabody, it was not worth the price at all. Now that the Marriott has taken over it has improved tremendously. The rooms have been updated. The hotel gym is better than many hotel gyms I have seen. Food is extremely expensive as well as the valet parking. Watch your bill also. They charged me twice in one day for the valet parking. Even though everyone there was very nice, every male employee I passed from my car to my room passed by me without offering help with my bags (all of the bell boy carts were in use apparently). I am a in shape 5'3" female that had 5-6 big bags that I had to carry. Not a single bell boy offered to help. There was one that was pushing another guests cart yet he wouldn't even allow me to go ahead of him on the elevator. To me that is just being a gentleman much less an employee of a guest relations type establishment. But, I will definitely stay here again. I don't need a man's help anyway :)
Response by Little Rock Marriott
Thank You for your feedback!
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Valarie
"Will be excellent once renovations are complete"
The interior is getting quite a facelift so there was a lot of construction in the lobby area. Staff was nice and polite. Called to have my car readied by valet and still had to wait twice.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Picked it for it's proximity to Verizon Arena"
The only unsatifactory rating is because of maintenance in the lobby.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
very nice and clean even with a remodel going on.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
This hotel is in a great location, next to the convention center and downtown establishments. The room we had was spacious, quiet, and extremely comfortable and laid out in a functional yet beautiful manner. I'll likely stay here the next time I'm in Little Rock.
Alex
"Great attractions"
We stayed just for my son that was in a body building contest. The contest was in the holtel made it very nice not to have to drive around and burn fuel.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Troy
"Rough start. Excellent finish."
My husband and I opted to stay at the Marriott for our anniversary weekend. I was not happy about the valet parking fee, but considering the next parking option is 300ft away we conceded. Our room was not ready although we arrived much later than the designated check in time. We were given a complimentary option to reimburse us for the inconvenience. We were tod that we were getting a voucher for breakfast, but we weren't. The hotel staff ultimately gave us a credit for that as well. The room was fabulous! The breakfast was comparable. The hotel overall was wonderful. I would stay again..
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Tosha
"Very nice"
We really enjoyed our stay. The bed was very comfortable, plenty of TV options, close to plenty of restaurants and great views of the river. Only thing I didnt like was the lack of a refrigerator.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Nice luxury hotel"
Nice decor and feel. Enjoyed the stay.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
The fitness center was excellent. Lots of equipment. The room was very big and clean. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. A pleasant place to stay.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"location, location"
Outstanding service, super location, friendly professional staff. I will stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Beautiful view... Awesome room!!!"
My husband and I stayed here for our honey moon. The room was very nice and clean and the views were gorgeous.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
newly wed
"Downtown LR"
They are doing lobby construction that is the only reason I gave them a four. But it looks like it will be really nice when they are done.
Jess
"night mare"
This was the second chance I had given this particular hotel because one side does have great views of the river; however, after the experience I had this time, I am not sure I would stay if the rooms were free. Major issue was the overall attitude of the front desk staff. I had called to confirm that the rooms were both king beds and was told they were. When I checked in I was told that they would have to be the handicap accessible rooms and I was told that it was the "3rd parties fault for over booking them. I was also placed in a freshly painted room even though it was obvious that there were plenty of empty rooms in the hotel. In addition, the business room is a per minute charge... and I had to instruct a painter to leave while holding a meeting. He continued to bump the Chair with the ladder he was on trying to paint above us. Lastly the breakfast was cold and orange juice did taste like anything. To end on a positive it is a good location.
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
bob
I stayed at same place about 4 weeks ago hated it... But this time it was great!!
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Very Friendly Staff that went above and beyond to assist. I travel to Little Rock frequently for work and leisure and will now strictly being using this hotel in the future. Very impressive.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Alicia Knotts
"Beautiful hotel close to Verizon center"
It was great! Staff excellent. Never been there and was treated exceptionally well. Helpful and even shuttled us to and from concert. Young lady Stefanie at counter, unbelievably nice. Well come back again.! Thank you
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
What service! I would really like to make sure that Henry Hunt gets a huge shout out. What made this visit so special was the time he took to show off the hotel and its renovations with pride. I asked him a simple question as I was walking back to the lobby and he was knowledgeable and professional. He is someone the hotel management needs to be looking at for a promotion and possibly sales. I think that is what was most impressive about my stay...service; even the construction crew was courteous. The service made up for the fact that I was on a floor that was still being renovated. I would definitely stay again and highly recommend it.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Very nice hotel with Friendly staff"
I had a deluxe room. Very comfortable and welll appointed. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The downside for the business traveler is the painful slow internet connection. A modern hotel well appointed at the higher end of the price spectrum should have a more robust connection. I paid for "higher speed" access and it was poor.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Ken
"Construction all night - Poor Management"
Understanding a renovation to be a head in an exciting direction, it comes with common sense decisions every GM is faced with. The decision to run construction around the clock left many unhappy guest. An already pricey hotel leaves one very frustrated when the sounds of heavy machines and tones of cherry pickers backing up make sleep impossible. I called the front desk at 12, 2 & finally 4am with no fix. I am for the first time in all my travels seeking compensation for my $209 dreadful stay. This hotel carries noise, its just the way its designed. I'm sure the renovation will be beautiful but a disregard for guest quiet time doesn't say much about the management behind this hotel. My advice is to select a room away from the open lobby and elevators. Also stay away from rooms on the west side if your an afternoon check in in the summer. Housekeeping leaves the drapes open and the afternoon sun keeps the room in the upper 70's which took several hours to start cooling. Another common management mistake. I hope this review helps, its very accurate. The hotel across the street would have been a better choice.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
TravelChef
It was a nice hotel and will be much nicer when the construction is finished.
Response by Little Rock Marriott
Thank You!!! please come back for the grand opening in August
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Renovations"
The hotel was doing renovations at the time of our stay. I can tell it's going to be beautiful when they finish, but I would have appreciated a heads up about the mess and NOISE! It was very loud. We had scheduled to meet friends in the lobby to watch the game and grab some food. That was all but impossible under the circumstances. Our room was very nice. Again, once they complete the renovations, look out Little Rock but until then......
Response by Little Rock Marriott
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that your expectations were not met during your time with us in little rock. We will take your feedback as a training opportunity for our staff.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Friendly Staff, convenient for all downtown activities.
Response by Little Rock Marriott
Thank You for your feedback please come back and visit us for the grand opening in august!!
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Joey
"Good but under renovation"
Nice and convenient in downtown but the hotel was still under renovation. The food was great in the temporary restaurant, but the service was slow. The room was very nice and clean.
Response by Little Rock Marriott
Thank you for your feedback!! we will use this as a training opportunity for our staff.
2 night business trip May 20, 2014
Lara
"Not worth the money"
This hotel is overpriced. One of the staff ladies Chelsie or something was really rude. The room would not get cold, stayed at 75. The vending machines wouldn't work. 2.00 for a can drink. 3.00 for a bottle I water in the rooms.the bed and pillows were the only nice thing about it.Stayed during riverfest and should have stayed at the comfort inn instead.
Response by Little Rock Marriott
Thank You for your feedback. We will use this information to train our staff so we can execute flawless on your next visit.
Other trip May 26, 2014
unknown
"Wedding Night"
Don't remember much about it but the staff was really accommodating.I was able to get in early and decorate. I understand other Marriott Hotels will do this for you. It is under construction. Room was beautiful and large with a great view of the river. Was literally there for like 8 hours.
Response by Little Rock Marriott
Thank you for your feedback!!!
Other trip May 22, 2014
Powser
"Pleasure trip to Little Rock"
Two night stay with wonderful accomodtions. Hotel going through a huge upgrade.
Other trip May 19, 2014
ms
"Where are the ducks?"
I remember the Peabody because of the open lobby and the ducks. I was disappointed to see the fountain missing and the ducks gone. What up with that?
Response by Little Rock Marriott
Thank you for your feedback. We were not able to keep the ducks since we switched to Marriott. The ducks are safe and being well kept on a farm. Please come back and visit us for the grand opening.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Room did not have a refrigerator. Beautiful hotel, but needs a better parking situation.
Response by Little Rock Marriott
Thank you for your feedback!!!
Other trip May 12, 2014
Kate
"Short but pleasant"
Little pricey but decent needs little more work it was under remodeling and I believe that the money for what we saw was not right
Response by Little Rock Marriott
Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip May 11, 2014
sergio
"Little Rock Marriot"
The moment we entered the hotel we found that the hotel was under construction. We were never informed about this by hotels.com. The hotel employs fewer people than they actually need. I believe so because every thing you ask them to get for you takes a lot more time than it usually should. The rooms are clean, location is perfect, and people are friendly.
Response by Little Rock Marriott
Thank you for your feedback. We will use this information as a training opportunity with the staff.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Jayneni
"parking????"
No parking except for $20 valet parking... No coMp breakfast??
Response by Little Rock Marriott
Thank you for our feedback. We do not offer self parking only valet, however there was a self parking lot one block down. I apologize that this information was not relayed to you. we will continue to train our staff on this so that =we execute flawless in the future. Please come back and visit us.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"I am too lazy to write a full review"
... but every aspect of our stay at this hotel was terrific! We gave a top rating to all factors and we aren't in the habit of doing that :)
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
nancy
"Very Nice!"
Very nice updates! This is nicer than a lot of the newer hotels in the area! The rooms were just as nice in person as they were shown online.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
N
"It was nice being close to everything we needed"
The only negatives we had was there weren't enough coffee cups to accomodate 4 people and there was no food vending machine for a late night snack...the staff was very nice...the room was great!
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Gidget Johnston
"Highly Recommend"
Great staff and food. Very accommodating!
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014