All hotels in Huntington Beach, California, United States of America
17205 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA, 92649, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Service is adequate
    Breakfast is average
    Poor vibe
Excellent room Excellent staff Best mix of comfort, value, and convenience in OC. Highly recommend to everyone
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Last minute stay"
nothing memorable about this place except for the location
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Nice Beachfront Stay"
Great Beachfront Location. Covered parking garage. Overall nice setting and hotel condition.
1 night trip May 6, 2015
"Really run down, close to the ocean"
Hard beds, bad smells, really tiny shower, really loud fans, no climate control, barely working elevator. There is literally nothing comfortable or good about this place to write about. The only value in staying here is being so close to the ocean. Horrible horrible continental breakfast.
Other trip May 5, 2015
wb303
"Find a cheaper hotel and drive to the beach!"
I know they are in the process of redoing rooms. I am hoping my room was one that has not been touched yet. Bathroom was tight enough to easily touch your elbows from wall to shower door and inside the shower was identical. Bedspreads look amazing and location was a nice walk to the beach as for everything else not worth it.
2 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
"Electric plugs"
Electric plugs not working
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
Ok place to stay at if you need a quick place to sleep. It was near the beach and that's all we wanted. Breakfast was pretty much muffins, bananas, yogurt or cereal.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Would definitely stay again"
The hotel was old but very clean, excellent staff and great location. Walked across the street to the beach! Would definitely stay there again.
4 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Georgeann
"Not a resort, but a place to sleep!"
Room was clean, bed was comfortable! It's a place to go to sleep, have a quick breakfast, shower and then go to the beach or other places of interest. If you're looking for a resort this is not it! employees are helpful and courteous. The breakfast was good enough for me, cereal, milk, juice, pastries, etc. but most important... Coffee! There's also a coffee maker in the room! Nothing like drinking my coffee in the morning looking at the ocean waves!
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
oscar
"Dated facility in great location"
This hotel could be a real gem, given its location right on the beach side of the PCH, but the property is due for some serious upgrades. The beds are fine, but the bathrooms are absolutely teeny. The glass sliding doors on the tub edge, as opposed to the curved shower curtains everyone else went to 10+ years ago, would be a great place to start. I would also consider knocking out the wall and putting the sink and counter inside the bathroom, instead of in the bedroom area. The continental breakfast was OK (plastic-wrapped muffins and pastries, a few bananas and apples, juice and coffee), but could use more fresh food options, maybe a waffle maker?
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Good neighborhood, horrible room"
Room is disgusting
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Chinedu
"Retro Vacation"
This hotel is old, but clean and comfortable and so close to the beach. If you're on a budget, but want to be on basically ocean front. It's great. It's clean, it's comfortable. Not pillow top comfortable, but fine for a family getaway. We had a great time. The breakfast is like a convenient store, but fine. Park under the hotel, which is very convenient. We will come back again because it was affordable and great location. We didn't eat at Sunset Pizza and Pasta, but want to come back and have a slice on the beach! The town was cool. Don't be afraid of the outside exterior, it was just find once we got inside.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Sally
"Not Horrible"
The location to the beach is amazing. Beautiful beach. The hotel is old, but we only stayed there one night, so it was worth it for the beach access. The staff is strange and everything in the hotel needs to be updated. They could charge $500 a night if they turned this into a boutique hotel and hired appropriate staff.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Location, location, location!"
The hotel is easy to access from the Pacific Coast Highway, and the beach is reachable without having to cross a major highway. Staff were pleasant and helpful. There is no place to get breakfast nearby, although there is a lunch/dinner place just the other side of the highway called the Golden Olive which is excellent. The hotel breakfasts were all packaged sweet stuff and unappealing. Wifi was fine except that I had to sign in very frequently. Strangely, there was NO cell phone service. Not the hotel's fault, obviously. Outlets were a bit sparse, and there was no place in the bathroom to plug in my night light. Light switches were bizarrely located. Elevator very slow. Beds were comfortable, and the room not too noisy, although traffic sounds from the PCH were evident. The whole place seemed a bit shabby, but it suited our purposes.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Catdancer
"good time"
We had a wonderful time here. The staff was accommodating and friendly. We enjoyed the new dining room for our complimentary quick breakfast. We love the location. The hotel is under construction so we were not able to stay in the part of the hotel we prefer but our room was clean and comfortable. We like the room coffee and refrigerator.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
repeat guest
We had a wonderful experience and memorable weekend. I recommend this place to everyone
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Close to beach."
New beds, close to beach. Nice balcony. Old 70s style. Smallest bathroom I have ever been in. It was a new experience for the kids, but we all adjusted.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Stuck in the 80`s."
Just a old place. Nice view.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
RUSSELL
"Good location, rude management"
Don't try to ask for late checkout. We ran the Surf City Half and asked for late checkout. The manager offered us only 30 minutes. We got back 45 minutes past regular checkout and he threatened to charge us. Great location but not nice enough for the rude hassle we received.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Family Time"
My daughter lives in Huntington Beach. Spent most of our time with family. Went to Hollywood to take in a show. The show was ' Wicked ' It was wonderful.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Very dated but an unbeatable location. Clean and friendly. WORST breakfast ever.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Fair for the price"
Location is very good next to the beach and many restaurant options. The usual bums hang out near the hotel so don't be surprised if you come across some characters that will keep you on the alert if you are traveling with family. Parking is very convenient, especially during summer when streets get crowded. The room was big, with good facilities, except it had no safety box. The staff was very friendly but they could do a more thorough job cleaning the bathrooms. The breakfast is not spectacular, but it will do the job if you are in a hurry or don't want to pay the extra meal elsewhere.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Jacare
"Great ocean view"
Very clean and a great location. View of ocean, sunset and high surf was outstanding. Would definitely stay there again. Staff was very friendly and it wasn't crowded so it was very relaxing!!
3 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
Edward p
"Pretty awful"
No lobby, had to come in through the back. bed uncomfortable, awful place. enough said.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Arrived about noon time. Had difficulty finding the entrance (you can only enter through the parking garage, there is no front door or lobby). Clerk at the registration desk said the room was not ready. (The next morning when I left, there were only eight cars parked in the garage). I upgraded my room since I needed to check in. The room was large and spacious. The fixtures were from the sixties. There were very few electrical outlets, so I had to plug my computer in with the fixture on the outside of the bed. There were very few lights in the room which was quite dark at night. There were double lamps by the beds, but one did not work. Bathroom was very small. There was a refrigerator, but no microwave. Had trouble with the wi-fi and never could login. This is a hotel that needs updating.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
NC
"Relaxing Getaway"
The best thing with this hotel is that it is so close to the beach. The hotel rooms are nice and clean, free wifi was working good. The breakfast could be improved by having white bread and a toaster available.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Hans
"Beach location, old rooms"
Great location, old hotel needs to be upgraded!
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Marc
"Clean and Convenient"
The hotel is off the main road and is somewhat old. However, the place is very clean and there is under-the-building garage. The bedsheets were crisp and did not have that laundry chemical odor. The bed and coverlet are well made and mattress is solid (not soggy soft). It is a comfortable clean place with the right price. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. Free newspaper, and free breakfast (fruits, cereal, coffee, beverage, pastries). I would stay here again. If you want quiet, ask for a room in the back.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Maria L
"A Decent Place To Stay At The Beach"
Hotel was typical of an old beachfront hotel, a little sandy around the edges, but the location was great for visiting our relatives who live literally up the street. The bathroom was so tiny and one had to go around the corner to use the sink, which is really gross but I have seen in hotels before. The wallpaper is original to the hotel as the pattern was antique sailboats and seaports, and pretty faded. BUT who cares about wallpaper, right? The place was decent and enjoyable.
3 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Birthday getaway"
Requested room with ocean view. Did not receive it even though there were plenty of rooms available. Was very disappointed. Wanted it to be a special day for my husbands birthday.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
shula
"A comfortable night."
Very quiet...of course had to spend $50.00 for an ocean view. Room clean and comfortable. Breakfast...sorry excuse for a breakfast: no toast, no fruit, no hard-boiled eggs.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Donald L
We enjoyed are stay, rooms clean, close to ocean, view was awsome, the only problem we had was the locks on the doors seem like they could of been better.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Close to the beach...but no worth the $"
I stayed here for 1 night on business. It was right on the beach, but my room was on the street side of the hotel, so it was very noisy all night long. The room was clean-ish. The bedskirt on the bed had some type of red goo and either a fingernail or toenail stuck to it. There were also dead gnats on the bathroom wall, ceiling and doorframe, This hotel is in desperate need of a remodel as the hair dryer in my room looked like it was from the 60's and was being held together with electrical tape, the fridge was ancient and made a terrible noise all night long when the compressor kicked on the furnishings in the hallways looked to be from the 80's. I'll definitely choose a different hotel next time I'm in town.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"Affordable"
Very clean and comfortable, love the price!
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Helen
"Close to Beach & Huntington"
The hotel was a good location right on the beach and was an easy straight shot to downtown Huntington Beach, which we loved for going to eat and going out for drinks. The bed and pillows were comfy. Everything seemed clean. Breakfast was included, which was nothing special and I went down to get some right at the end and got some attitude that they were closing it, but was still able to get my coffee! Overall good hotel for 1 night stay and just what we needed.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
SB
"Decent hotel with a killer location to HB"
We booked this hotel because we were in town for a business conference in Costa Mesa. The short commute each morning and night was great, cruising along the Pacific Coast Highway, enjoying the sights and sounds. The Hotel is by no means trashy or uncared for, it is just simply an average $120 room. The rooms are older and by no means modern in linens, decor or comfort. Expenses were spared in regards to mattress comfort and towel softness/size which is too bad because I can turn a cheek to bad taste but a comfortable bed is required. I stayed in a two queen room and each bed has three pillows of varying comfort to accommodate any preference. Not sure if it is always common but we were greeted to a simple but welcomed breakfast that included packaged pastries, boxed cereal, milk, boxed juices and packaged oatmeal. Nothing grand again.... like staying at a friends house who hasn't been to the store in awhile. The hotel is in great proximity to an awesome juice/breakfast/coffee place, liquor store, vapor store and fully stocked convenience store right across the street. We ventured into HB pier for our nightlife so not sure what bars are around the hotel but it looked like a possibility. Beach has a curfew of 10:00pm FYI.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
sixnine
"Fun at the Beach!"
Fantastic! My husband and two young children and I had a great stay here. The location is great, beach on one side, an array of casual restaurants on the other (Mediterranean, sushi, Mexican, Secret Spot). If you're looking for a place to park your stuff and crash for a few minutes between runs to the beach, this is great. Hotel is older, but kept up, staff was friendly and helpful, breakfast bar good to steal boxes of cereal and tiny milks from for the kiddos (went to actual breakfast across the street). Was great not to have to worry about beach parking! Bring your board of choice and enjoy the waves!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Hoping for a refund"
The rooms that don't face the ocean weren't up to par. I switched and paid an extra $40+ over the Hotels.com rate. That was nice up until I went out in the morning for a brief stroll. One of the other patrons yelled out "Don't put your foot down!". I stopped short, and they went on to tell me I had almost stepped in the raw sewage that was spewing across the sidewalk, emanating from the hotel itself. As they were telling me that the little white pieces were toilet paper and totally grossing me out, another flush must've happened, because a giant swirl of new debris shot out at my nearly bare feet! I had to leap into the road to avoid having my feet covered with it!!! The car in the road stopped short. I reported this to the desk clerk, they made calls to get it handled. Meanwhile, the infested water was backed up and overflowing down the street and under my first floor balcony. I understand that they don't have this problem all the time, but I have yet to receive a response from my email and photo that I sent to the GM requesting a refund.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"cleanliness"
Nice clean comftorble room.would stay again.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
jerry morales
"Don't expect too much and you will be pleased"
Perfect choice for us for one night stay in Huntington Beach. They gave us a huge room (2 queens plus a fold out couch--which I didn't even ask for, but it was perfect). The breakfast was just continental, but still nice enough. The only snafu was the parking. They have a SIX FOOT CLEARANCE in their free parking structure. I didn't read this anywhere on the website. Our van had a camper top. We made it work by taking the camper off and putting it in the van, but be forewarned!
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
ShaunaP
"Great patios bad bathrooms"
Loved the patio the best. The bathrooms were bad. Very small and ugly. Overall room was great size and view of the ocean was very nice. Overall being so close to the beach, bike paths, and the great patio, we would definitely come here again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Musty smelling room"
My husband and I paid $200 for this room that smells so terrible I wanted to leave except it was nonrefundable it was our 18th anniversary and it was just ruined
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
jennifer
"Just what we needed"
It is an older hotel with a good location. We did not encounter any issues.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Kristi
"A little old, but excellent location"
This is like most places I've stayed at in OC. Older, but gets the job done! You cannot beat the proximity to the beach at this price!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
LC
It is an older hotel and the main areas really show that. But you are literally across the street from the ocean.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"love the location but the hotel needs work"
The elevator was broken, the employees acted like they were being bothered when you asked them for something. But the beach was right in front of the hotel. I think the hotel was just purchased, so I hope the building gets some improvement.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Glenn
"You pay for the location (steps from the sand)..."
Except for the location, which was located on a quiet part of the beach (BolsaChica/HB), it was in poor shape. The underground parking didnt allow our friend's truck to enter, as it was too high for the overhead bar. So they had to go talk to the car wash owners next door, in hopes they would allow them to park overnight. And what if they didnt?Our room smelled old, and thats how the plumbing was too. Initially, we couldn't flush our toilet. But that wasn't the problem. The problem was the front desk man who "let me use" the lobby bathroom, that didn't have seat covers or soap. It had been remodeled and was clean, with nothing in it. After I used the facility (toilet paper to cover the seat), I took back the key to him, only to have him argue with me about the missing amenities! What? He said he "allowed" me to use it and cant leave amenities in it, because of theft...REALLY? How is that my fault or my problem? He went on & on & had no intention on seeing my point of view. So I left. Later, housekeeping did come fix our toilet. When we checked out, the front desk man informed me that now there were amenities in that lobby bathroom. Good for him...but I won't be returning.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Older hotel but great location"
Hotel was right on the beach. The hotel was older but clean.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Worst hotel ever"
It was run down , smelled funny , was not on the beach...had to cross a parking lot. A very seedy area.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
"A little updating needed"
Overall good needs updating like mattress and plumbing but we enjoyed for one night at the beach would possibly stay there again
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014