All hotels in Willoughby, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here34600 Maplegrove Rd, Willoughby, OH, 44094, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.4
    2.8
    2.5
    2.2
"Someplace to lay your head"
We stayed overnight so we could see a local band play near by. I would rate the hotel a 3. Nothing special. We stay at the marriott chain mostly and it isn't fair to compare this hotel to a marriott. If you are just looking for someplace to rest your head overnight as a stopping point on your travels, this is fine. I wouldn't want to spend several days here on VACATION or on a BUSINESS TRIP.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Cheap - and you get what you pay for"
Front desk staff friendly and efficient. Free wifi that worked well. Restaurants etc. close by. Room was old and tired, and in dire need of renovation. Worn and torn carpets, bathroom floor tile coming unstuck. Vent fan in bathroom quite noisy. Chair badly stained to the point I didn't even want to sit on it. TV looked like it was from the last century. My philosophy is that all hotel rooms look alike with your eyes closed, so it really didn't bother me that much, but a luxury hotel it isn't. Fine if you just want a cheap room, but don't expect anything more.
2 night business trip Oct 28, 2013
Don
"Hotel needs cleaning and maintenance."
Reasonable prices, but hotel needs better cleaning and maintenance.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"cheap but old & dirty"
The counter person was very nice. The location was quiet. Everything except bathroom counter was old, yellow stained, dirty, crusty. I worried about the cleanliness of the bed, because sheets were old and had fabric pillys.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
The staff was very friendly. The grounds were not well kept. Great price and convenient to get to
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Jay
"I'm Trying to Save you from Disappointment"
It was absolutely horrible. If it was not for the nice lady at the reception desk, I would have absolutely just fainted. There was a roach in my room, I got switched to several rooms, and one of the rooms on the lower level that I was in looked like "The First 48 Hours" crime scene. Never, ever again. I speak the truth and nothing but......
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"disgusting"
Simply don't go!
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
upset
"I will never book one of these hotels again."
Nasty hotel, smelt awful, drains in shower were clogged.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
ericka.
"you get what you paid for"
I don't expect much when I pay less than $50.00 per room. But I did expect a bed that was made without someone else in it. The second room they gave us didn't have a top sheet and the air didn't work. The third room was ok.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Starr
"Our stop over"
Our stay was brief stop over before destination, location was close to the interstate and I could check in really late.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Old & dirty."
Hotel was old and run down. Non-smoking room smelled like cigarette smoke. Took 5 minutes to get warm / hot water in shower. Morning deck person ignored me for several minutes while he continued to vacuum while I was trying to check out.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"the staff was great but..."
After a 20 hour trip by train I was delighted at how courteous the staff was at travelodge. But when I got there, the pool and hot tub didn't work, my room smelled like a cat had been in there previously, and whatever laundry detergent they used caused me to break up in a rash. I didn't complain because I got my room for cheap. If the pool and hot tub had been in working order, I'd give a higher rating.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
Alexandria
"Light not working in bathroom first night there."
Light not working in bathroom first night there. No blankets on bed. Sheets had lumps in them. Beds not made the next day and room not cleaned Ran out of toilet paper.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Dow
"Horrible experience"
Upon check in the staff seemed surly. The stairway up to the room smelled like a mix of dirty litter box and rotten garbage. The hallway our room was on smelled like rotten cabbage and vinegar. Our room had a funny smell that was a combination of old smoke, sprayed cover up and something else I couldn’t identify. At first glance the room looked run down and grimy. Upon closer inspection, the blanket was stained, some of the staines looked like blood. The floor was not clean and corners of the bathroom were dirty and almost moldy looking. There was a hole in the wall that looked as if someone had punched a hole in the sheetrock. There were also holes in the back of the bathroom door where the door jam had punched through. If it hadn’t been well after midnight we would have walked out. When we finally went to bed, the pillow stunk of smoke despite the fact it was a non smoking room and building. When we went to take a shower in the morning we discovered that even though we had put down that there would be two adults staying in the room there was only one towel. Walking out of the kitty litter smelling stairwell the next morning we saw a stain on the wall and a small puddle under it that looked like an animal had really used it at a litter box. I didn’t dare to get close enough to find out if it really was. When I told the front desk about the holes in the walls the next morning, they didn’t seem to care. I would definitely not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"the worse hotel ever"
The room was not very clean. The bed had hair in it. I want the the front desk to ask for extra towels. I was told their are known. The bedding was worn out. I was so upset I drove back home to Toledo. So I didn't say the night.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
The police were outside our room for 3hrs from mid-1 am when they left there was a party in parking lit loud noisy peopke toll 430am won't stay here again
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
vicki
"Expectations not met"
I was specifically told the pool was open but upon arrival found that it was closed for the season. An indoor pool.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Mold Smell"
This Hotel just need to change the carpets and improve the internet service, that is paid, to be a nice and reasonable option near O'Hare. The rest is fine.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2013
Marco
"Pluses and minuses"
A mixed review. No maid service 2 of the 4 nights. Some carpet stains. However, an overall good value for the money. Kari at the front desk was wonderful! I thought that I had left my laptop in my room when I checked out and so I called her on my trip home. She immediately checked on it for me. It turns out that I had packed it in the wrong bag. Great neighborhood and the general building facilities were very good.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2013
Stan
"Dont even think about it."
This is the worst ever hotel i have ever been to. Smelly rooms even though they call it non smoking, terrible stinky bathroom and the bed was squeaky, the bed sheets smelly, the carpet was worn out. I would suggest don't event think about this place.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
We stayed in two rooms. One for Onward journey and one for return journey. First room had smelling carpets and curtains. Second room was okay but no hot water. Breakfast should have been little better. Consider this hotel only if you are just looking for overnight stay before destination. Price is low. Overall, okay.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Pavan
The pool was great for our small children. The hotel was located around muliple restaurants and shopping areas, another plus. The hotel itself, was okay- a little outdated and the continental breakfast was only available until 9am on a Sunday! That was surprising.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
S.H.
Room was nasty blood stains on comforter towels yellowish tubs so stained under mat....but staff very nice
3 night trip Aug 26, 2013
"This place needs burned to the ground."
Where do I start. When we got there the room was not exactly spotless. It went down hill from there. We stayed for two nights and the room was never cleaned or restocked. Of course we didn't get back to the room until midnight the second night so it's not like someone would clean it then. I chose this place due to the rate and proximity but I will never take what I think is a bargin again if this is what I can look foreword too. Due yourself a favor and go somewhere else.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"ok for the low price"
I enjoyed my stay ..only issue was the carpet in room 156 was very damp and caused a very unpleasant odor ..
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2013
Dinah
"close to where I was working"
Good. I will be using you again.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"HOTEL NEEDS UPGRADE AND MANGEMENT CHANGE"
THE AMOUNT OF PROBLEMS IS TOO LONG TO WASTE TIME LISTING HERE ARE SOME 1 TOWEL FOR 2 PEOPLE ROOM. WAIT TI,E FOR HOT WATER 3-4 MINUTES BREAKFAST TO HAVE DOGNUTS BUT ON 2 DAYS THEY REQUIRED REQUESTING AND WERE STALE RUGS WERE FILTHY
4 night trip Aug 22, 2013
JEFF
"good location right off the highway"
dirty hotel, poor lighting, overall unsatisfactory
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
kent
"Gross"
Extended stay drug addicts walking around like zombies is not my idea of a relaxing vacation. The police were there several times in the week we stayed. the rooms are run down and the whole place smells like cigarette smoke.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
The room we stayed in was very unsanitary. There was urine on the toilet seat and used q tips in the chair. The price we paid was low enough but considering the condition we found the room in I feel I paid too much
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"You get what you pay for"
At the price, I wasn't expecting the Taj Mahal....you get what you pay for.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Overnite for a game"
This was for a quick overnight stay. hotel is in need of a major update and the carpet was questionable. Bathroom was clean but the AC unit worked in fits and starts. breakfast is not worth rating, donuts and coffee are not what was expected. Neighborhood was questionable but for a place to sleep and shower it was adequate
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
It was a non-smoking room but still smelled like someone had been smoking in it.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"poor"
Old musty smelling rooms. Dirty bed spreads. Wouldn't give towels. Paid for cot 10$. Attitude was terrible when wanted orange juice at 9:00.am Coffee was terrrrible. J
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2013
jan
"Easy to find"
I am verry plast.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"Someone smoked in a Non-Smoking Room."
We checked in at 9 at night to a pre-paid NON-Smoking room. Upon opening the door, the room smelled of cigarette smoke. When the front desk employe was asked-we were assured it was a non-smoking room. Even with the smell. They said the hotel was booked and there was nothing they could do to move us. Since it was prepaid, we also could not forfeit without loss financially. It was a very unfortunate way to spend two nights of our trip. For non-smokers to walk out of a hotel with their clean clothes smelling of smoke from their room is completely unacceptable.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"It is easy to access highway."
It is ok for just sleep considering the price is reasonable.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
tigerr
the stay was good it was nice to see an indoor pool the only thing was there was no refridge it was a good location for why we were there. thank you
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"Our Five Stay at Travelodge, Cleveland/Willoughby,"
First day, check in, Front Desk Person very rude. Asked to be put in a bottom room, her response, No you did not ask for a bottom floor room. Second day, not enough towels, tub water not draining, the room, hallway smells like the whole place got wet and has not dried. Every day we have to keep asking for towels. Kitchen - toaster is broken, have to keep asking for coffee, milk, sign on Orange Juice (Broken or out of Juice. We were able to move to a bottom floor #127, no hot water, called front desk, lady said we can move back to the other room. This lady is rude, did not ask to see what she could do. You have 20 to 30 rooms and you have only one dryer and one washer. The atmosphere of the Hotel, does not look nice, it looks run down. Bed mattress needs to be replaced in Rm 127. It smells musty. You need newer TVs, the TVs are old.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Travelodge"
Air conditioning was broke the entire stay, the fridge and microwave couldn't run at the same time! Me and My Wife did Make the Most Of it even still!
7 night trip Jul 17, 2013
Our room was horrible. Cob webs on ceiling, dirty pillow cases. Dust behind dressers. Bug jucie smashed on wall. It was the worst hotel I've ever stayed at
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2013
thesillysally
"Scary Place"
Their were a lot of people milling around in the parking lot. A vagrant tried to enter my room looking for shelter. Staff sitting around doing nothing. Basically terrible place.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"It was fairly close to Cleveland Clinic."
We were there 2 nights and they never brought us clean towles etc. Never cleaned our room. And the air conditioner was on MAX and it was still warm in the room. The hallways smelled like trash and vomit. The only items they had for their continental breakfast was toast and 2 kinds of dry crereal. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone. The beds were like laying on the floor.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Crystal
"cleanliness, things not working"
Room was not very clean, tv fuzzy, air conditioner worked poorly, comforters stained, toilet ran, tub drained poorly, yada yada
3 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Would not stay again"
Room was reasonably clean, but looked like there was mold in the bathtub. The tub did not drain and there was a light bulb out on the bedside lamp. We reported this and the receptionist did not seem too interested. Their continential breakfast consisted of cold cereal and toast. I would not recommend this hotel and will not stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
"close to family"
A good bed. Clean but tired looking room.
4 night trip Jul 10, 2013
The room was dirty. We had to stack the furniture to use the roll away bed. The carpet was filthy. My son has to crawl and his feet and knees got black from the carpet.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2013
"Don't come here."
Inhospitable staff, strange room smell, unwashed bed sheets that were filled with hair, generally dirty room -- overall this was the worst hotel experience I've ever had. Even cheap hotels should have a basic level of upkeep, which this Travelodge lacked entirely.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"photos look better than reality"
Was dissapointed that pool was out of service(the first week of July) who does that in a northern state during the summer! The beds were not very comfortable and the hotel was in dire need of a makeover. Traveling with a pet and was not told up front that a pet deposit was required, it would be nice to put that on the web site. Very good location and if it was updated it would be a real moneymaker for the owners. Not as good as other Travel Lodge's I have stayed in and don't think I would stay their if I wasn't traveling with a pet.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Debbie
"OK for Passing Through"
We were just passing through and looking for an inexpensive place to sleep. This place was comfortable and clean but not much else...
Other trip Jul 9, 2013