All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America

2.9
    2.4
    2.6
"good stay"
fair priced, good stay for us working in miami beach area,plenty of room for parking.
4 night business trip May 27, 2014
"Don't Go"
Really shady place that I don't suggest anyone going even with the cheap price. It was really low quality.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"The location and surrounding area was scary."
Did not stay at the hotel. Was concerned for my safety and my daughter's safety.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Great location, super price and friendly staff"
Check in was easy and the Romanian woman who checked me in was extremely friendly. My hotel room was clean and comfortable (remember how much I paid for it). I didn't expect the Four Seasons but got way more than I thought I would get. Also, the proximity to the FLL airport and the I-95 made it the perfect location to make all my meetings all over Miami/FLL simple.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Blake
"Value for the money"
Clean. Friendly. Safe. Fast internet. Free parking. Excellent value for money compared with the other nearby locations some of which charge extra for parking and internet. Coffee always available and free cereal/bagels/donuts/juice/coffee in the mornings (7am to 9am). The building is relatively old but the staff keep the rooms nice, many have balconys, pool is in good shape and right by I-95 for easy access (with no noticeable traffic noise at night). Comfy bed, clean sheets and towels, hot water with good pressure. Fridge/microwave/hair drier/irons all in the room. For the price, I could not ask for more.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Gerry
"Worst stay ever"
We did our reservation online. It was one of the worst hotels we stayed at. The location of the hotel is in a bad area. There was only one person working at the hotel. So there was no security on site. The entrance door leading to our rooms are not looked so any one can walk the hall ways. Our room was dirty. carpets were stained and the bathroom had mold. We asked for extra pillows and blankets hoping to get clean ones. Just to be told that no one would be able to bring it to our room. Breakfast, which was included was not eatable. The reception had a strong smell. there was only plain bagels and dry cereal. I would not recommend this to anyone.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Suzie
"Good Simple Option"
Friendly staff, ECONOMICAL
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2014
Bryant
"This place was ok for a one night stay. Close to"
Ok for a one night stay. Close to 95. The rooms are just ok and the l
2 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"nice convient"
Nice stay reasonable price nothing spectacular but was in an convient location
1 night trip Apr 7, 2014
Kelvin
"never stay there"
Chose this location to be closer to the airport due to very early flight. Cold shower, coffee was swill, hair dryer did not work. No satisfaction from staff. I did not plan to travel all day upset and looking like.......well, it was not good.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
HW
"Overall not good"
I made a reservation for a room with two double beds and they gave me a one king bed room and i had to ask for a small bed. My door was broken it wouldn't lock so we nearly slept with it open and it smelled bad. The positive thing was the service was good tge tried helping as much as they could...anyways i specifically ask for two beds and dont understand why didnt care to put me where i ask to be in the first place
2 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Marcela
"Presentable Hotel in a Central Area"
The hotel staff were friendly, respectful, and helpful. The hotel room / bathroom were clean and included a TV and refrigerator. Would be willing to return.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Total disappointment."
Every thing is there in the room but nothing works. Window curtains were ripped old and had wholes in them.hair dryer and additional electric outlet wouldn't work.There was a water leak like a faucet from bathroom ceiling when somebody is using shower above the room.The toilet was new but when you sit on it it wobbled and felt like it is going to come out and trip.The chair and other furniture was very old and filthy.The parking lot was flooded with water. Every thing looks so good on website is totally different in reality. We should get our money back and some body should review the property before putting on website and this is serious matter.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Madhu
"the hotel overall need some improvment."
we spend five day, bed was fix butt sheets or pillow case not change , floor was not mop I can fell on my barefoot dirty , cockroach and little lizard on walls , next door guess having argument police was call . Jajajaja the bed fell I was on a boat.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Lala
"Okay for one night"
Room was clean, but basic. Thin towels, no hangers. Pillows need to be replaced. We didn't feel unsafe. Hotel is hidden behind an Office Depot. Didn't have breakfast since we left early.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"Inexpensive Place to Overnight if you have a car"
easy place to overnight if you are going somewhere else and are driving a car.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
steve
"Not the worst hotel I ever stayed in, but close"
We checked in on a Thurs night 930. The "h"otel seemed more like a "m"otel. The 1st frontdesk lady checked us in and told us there was a shooting at the bar next door recently. I hoped she might give us the least terrible room in the safest section of the place. Our door was already open when we got to it. I did see a little roach in the bathroom. The bedspreads had holes in them. We took a quick look under the matresses for visible bugs but did not see any in our random check. We put our bath towels between our heads and our pillows. The carpet had strange burns or wear marks I just could not explain. Then came the neighbors next door-Moving the party from the ghetto-bar? to a room right next to the room they gave us. It sounded like a whole bunch of people in the room, yelling, laughing, constant slamming of doors and I heard someone open the door between our two rooms, but stopped short of turning our doorknob. On 2nd thought, It probably is the worst room I ever had, certainly the worst deal or value. I paid $99 !! We decided we were very uncomfortable here, valued our lives and our health more than the money it cost us, and returned the keys to the front desk probably not even an hour after our check-in. The 2nd front desk girl was nice for the 10 seconds I saw her. She said "checking out?" I said "yeah". And that was the end of it. We got in the rental car and drove the rest of the way to our destination in the Keys, happy that we did.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
47YOMALE
"A BAD EXPERIENCE"
VERY BAD.
2 night trip Feb 23, 2014
IT WAS A BAD EXPREIENCE. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL AND I WON'T STAY THERE AGAIN.
2 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"mold and uncleanlyness"
Nasty not clean mold on ac system tv sucks not worth the money
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
kristen
"Port In a Storm"
This was the only reasonably-priced hotel in the area so we were forced to take it. The bedspread had burn holes all over it. The sliding door was busted and someone had left a container of what looked like soup outside of it. The full breakfast was cereal, donuts, bagels, coffee and juice. Also the neighborhood is not the greatest. Will not go back.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Crime scene unit parked outside blocking one entrance on my last night there.
3 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
Location to airport good but neighborhood not so good. Also, no elevator.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
"The hotel is nice for a cheap stay in Hollywood."
The room was clean and really non smoking. It did not stink. The bed was good and I fell asleep. Not bad at all. No complaints for the price.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
If you want quiet and solitude, its very good. That's what I was looking for when I reserved a room. All in all it was a very pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2014
A. Beav.
"Fair if you pay $20 per night"
Too old and dirty
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
Gus
"Terrible breakfast. The rooms were old and dirty."
Terrible place, horrible breakfast, it is in a very dangerous area, in the hotel there were people smoking marihuana, and stuff like that..I hate it it. The cleaning staff were very rude, they were terrible!!!! Never ever going back...
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Business Trip"
The room was ok, but the overall of the hotel is not good, neighborhood is bad, not safe.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
"THE STAFF WAS FABULOUS!"
We picked this hotel because it was close to the airport and inexpensive. We had shopped for 2 weeks and that's what the trip was about. Not a fancy hotel. We needed a scale to weigh our luggage, very important detail. The hotel did not have one. However, one of the ladies brought a scale in to us from her home. Pretty special! The front desk staff were great. So we will return on our next shopping trip. We think the people anywhere are the most important ingredient to having a good time.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"good and clean"
My room was very clean, the bathroom is super nice. The pool was amazing and the night staff were awesome. The morning one not at all..
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
Nadia
"loved it!!"
Amazing location, Miami Subs is delicious and less than a block away. Had a comfy, private stay that was very enjoyed.
7 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2013
DeSousa
Hotel was old. That's not a problem really for me, but it may be for some folks. Carpet was stained. Tub would not drain, sink would not plug. The fan on the air conditioning ran constantly. Workers began tearing the shingles off the roof over our room at 7:30am. Staff tried to convince me it was later in the morning when I complained about it at check-out.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"I expected more"
It´s not the best neighborhood and the rooms need more maintenance. But they have good equipment, like mini fridge and microwave. Part of the parking area is shared with many trucks, but the cars do not suffer any damage.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Fernando
"bad exp"
not as expected
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
falbakoush
"nice place"
It was a nice place. Nice neighborhiod. It was a nice stay overall
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
syed
"Not a good neighborhood"
For the price I paid was reasonable
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
L.H.
"not a destination hotel"
room was clean
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
nice time trying to come back soon
1 night business trip Dec 23, 2013
Terrell
"Wrong location"
If u have standards do not book this hotel
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
Jelly
"Worst hotel ever..."
Place was the worst ever it was nasty and dirty, Bed was hard as a rock air conditioner made noise even when it was off. I wouldnt recommended this hotel/motel not even if it was for free. What made it worst it is also a shelter there is all types of people staying there. I suggest people should pay a little more money and reserve in another location..
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
Griss
"Good value for price"
Descent place and value priced.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Guy
"Dry overnight stay"
The location was fine right off the highway and there were places to eat nearby but the hotel itself was old and didn't feeil very safe. There was no coffee/tea available in the room and in the lobby it was thick as mud. The ice machine was not working and the bottle of water I had with me did not get cold even by morning. To top it off, in the morning there was only 1 side of the toaster working for the bagels but the packaged cinnamon donut and cheap coffee kept me going until I got to a decent coffee place.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Debby
"Good hotel for short stay"
Hotel was clean enough. Price was very affordable.. Staff were friendly... Breakfast was just few picks, but ok, for pick and run... Overall its worth what you pay...
1 night trip Dec 1, 2013
"last minute stayed"
Bad surrounding neighborhood, about 10 min. to Hollywood beach.. need to improve the cleaning of room. I wont come back again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2013
Juan David
"Horrible hotel, it was a total deception"
Runaway from this hotel, should be out of business. The car rental didnt have the car we payed for (alamo)
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Angel Hernandez
"Website photo's misleading."
The hotel parking lot was flooded during our entire stay, which meant we had to walk a fair distance each time we parked our rental car. The website photo's most have been taken 10 years ago, because they sure didn't look like the hotel where we stayed. The hotel is located in a less then desirable location and doesn't seem to be maintained well. I would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Motel notl / Hotel"
This computer generated picture of this place should not fool you. It's been a long time since this place looked like that. The up keep of the motel has not been done in a long time. Staff were nice enough but I was a woman alone in a room with a sliding patio door to the parking lot that was not secure and the door into the hall way was loose and stuck some times open sometimes closed. No blow dry no coffee maker in my room but there was a frig and microwave . It was cleaned but the up keep clearly the tub and surround needed to be replaced. The wiring for the tv was plastered in and the sliding glass door did nothing to dampen the sounds of people fighting just on the other side of the glass door. Not recommended for families nor single women. I did see some 18 wheelers in the pothole risen driveway. I might suggest it for them.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
"Reasonable and convenient"
Although some of the furniture is in need of replacing, the rooms are large and clean, the staff is responsive and the wifi is great. It is obvious that the owners are in the process of updating as the bathrooms have just been renovated. It is very convenient to the airport which is why we picked this location.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Sue
"You get what you Pay for"
Trucker's place Old And dirty place Wi-Fi is ok Near to I-95 expressway Staff os ok Its ok if your budget os low Micro And fridge in room works
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
alberto
I had a great stay and will be back again.
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2013