All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America

2.9
    2.4
    2.5
"Not a bad hotel"
Great location, close to the airport and major highways. Very close to downtown Hollywood and all the restaurants :-) I read the previous reviews and was a little hesitant to stay here but I wasn't disappointed. It's not the Ritz, you get what you pay for but it's a very decent hotel. I'm a native south Floridian and the area is not a bad area.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Tasha
Good for where and what it was. I didn't get to stay that long but it was alright.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Bee
"Not very welcoming!"
This is more of a truck stop, not a very friendly place..
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
Tiffany
"Hotel of convenience"
I rented the room off a whim and you get what you pay for. The morning staff was friendly but the night auditor acted almost like a night watchman. The room was clean for the most part but when you walked through the halls, it had a "highly intoxicating" stench coming from one or more of the rooms, even though the staff said that there would be a $250 charge for smoking in a non-smoking room. It did have a microwave and mini fridge which was new but the decorum was a little dated. Most importantly, the bed sheets were clean and the A/C worked. I still enjoyed my stay cause I didn't get the room to enjoy the scenery.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Bee
"Aliza from Boston MA"
I was out and about the 8 days I was in Florida and overall it wasn't a bad experience would recommend to others..
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Aliza
Friendly customer service, and overall it was ok
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"comfortable"
It is an old hotel but comfortablone for one night stop only.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
virgil
"Didn't say their"
Didn't have No experience their I have stay for that night.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"the hotel look nasty and stunk"
my experience was i never even stayed and they charged me anyway once i seen the room i couldnt stay and they wouldnt refund my money.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
rose
"Bomber"
It was horrible. It was a lizard in the room.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"35 0/0"
Inside hotel it is good out side hotel it is bad
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Ali
"Not a hotel"
First of all this is not a hotel, this is a LOCAL motel. All I can say is, do not stay here, pay a little more but feel safer....
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"ok for the money"
the hotel was ok. the doors inside the room were dirty. the parking lot was full of water. looked like a lake. the appearance of the hotel looked getto.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"very good"
excellent for the price, great location. I stay there 5 days and i have nothing bad to say,,,,,,,, very very good
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
juan
"Okay"
Front desk was very rude , other than that it was fine Plus it had little bugs in the tub
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"good stay"
fair priced, good stay for us working in miami beach area,plenty of room for parking.
4 night business trip May 27, 2014
"Don't Go"
Really shady place that I don't suggest anyone going even with the cheap price. It was really low quality.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"The location and surrounding area was scary."
Did not stay at the hotel. Was concerned for my safety and my daughter's safety.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Great location, super price and friendly staff"
Check in was easy and the Romanian woman who checked me in was extremely friendly. My hotel room was clean and comfortable (remember how much I paid for it). I didn't expect the Four Seasons but got way more than I thought I would get. Also, the proximity to the FLL airport and the I-95 made it the perfect location to make all my meetings all over Miami/FLL simple.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Blake
"Value for the money"
Clean. Friendly. Safe. Fast internet. Free parking. Excellent value for money compared with the other nearby locations some of which charge extra for parking and internet. Coffee always available and free cereal/bagels/donuts/juice/coffee in the mornings (7am to 9am). The building is relatively old but the staff keep the rooms nice, many have balconys, pool is in good shape and right by I-95 for easy access (with no noticeable traffic noise at night). Comfy bed, clean sheets and towels, hot water with good pressure. Fridge/microwave/hair drier/irons all in the room. For the price, I could not ask for more.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Gerry
"Worst stay ever"
We did our reservation online. It was one of the worst hotels we stayed at. The location of the hotel is in a bad area. There was only one person working at the hotel. So there was no security on site. The entrance door leading to our rooms are not looked so any one can walk the hall ways. Our room was dirty. carpets were stained and the bathroom had mold. We asked for extra pillows and blankets hoping to get clean ones. Just to be told that no one would be able to bring it to our room. Breakfast, which was included was not eatable. The reception had a strong smell. there was only plain bagels and dry cereal. I would not recommend this to anyone.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Suzie
"Good Simple Option"
Friendly staff, ECONOMICAL
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2014
Bryant
"This place was ok for a one night stay. Close to"
Ok for a one night stay. Close to 95. The rooms are just ok and the l
2 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"nice convient"
Nice stay reasonable price nothing spectacular but was in an convient location
1 night trip Apr 7, 2014
Kelvin
"never stay there"
Chose this location to be closer to the airport due to very early flight. Cold shower, coffee was swill, hair dryer did not work. No satisfaction from staff. I did not plan to travel all day upset and looking like.......well, it was not good.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
HW
"Overall not good"
I made a reservation for a room with two double beds and they gave me a one king bed room and i had to ask for a small bed. My door was broken it wouldn't lock so we nearly slept with it open and it smelled bad. The positive thing was the service was good tge tried helping as much as they could...anyways i specifically ask for two beds and dont understand why didnt care to put me where i ask to be in the first place
2 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Marcela
"Presentable Hotel in a Central Area"
The hotel staff were friendly, respectful, and helpful. The hotel room / bathroom were clean and included a TV and refrigerator. Would be willing to return.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Total disappointment."
Every thing is there in the room but nothing works. Window curtains were ripped old and had wholes in them.hair dryer and additional electric outlet wouldn't work.There was a water leak like a faucet from bathroom ceiling when somebody is using shower above the room.The toilet was new but when you sit on it it wobbled and felt like it is going to come out and trip.The chair and other furniture was very old and filthy.The parking lot was flooded with water. Every thing looks so good on website is totally different in reality. We should get our money back and some body should review the property before putting on website and this is serious matter.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Madhu
"Read this and save yourself some time"
They have cockroaches in there rooms and only compensated me for 1/4th of the stay. Do not stay this place is disgusting
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Terrible Hotel"
We were to stay at that hotel for Sunday 9 March 2014. When we arrived the assigned room had no wi-fi accessibility , , the telephone in the room was not working , the door to the room would not close properly. We asked for a refund but the lady at the desk told us to contact Expedia since we had made the reservation ( and paid) via Expedia. She was not able to give us a refund since we had already paid for the room via Expedia. Have sent an e-mail to Expedia requesting a refund - but have not heard anything from them.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Val
"the hotel overall need some improvment."
we spend five day, bed was fix butt sheets or pillow case not change , floor was not mop I can fell on my barefoot dirty , cockroach and little lizard on walls , next door guess having argument police was call . Jajajaja the bed fell I was on a boat.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Lala
"Okay for one night"
Room was clean, but basic. Thin towels, no hangers. Pillows need to be replaced. We didn't feel unsafe. Hotel is hidden behind an Office Depot. Didn't have breakfast since we left early.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"Inexpensive Place to Overnight if you have a car"
easy place to overnight if you are going somewhere else and are driving a car.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
steve
"Not the worst hotel I ever stayed in, but close"
We checked in on a Thurs night 930. The "h"otel seemed more like a "m"otel. The 1st frontdesk lady checked us in and told us there was a shooting at the bar next door recently. I hoped she might give us the least terrible room in the safest section of the place. Our door was already open when we got to it. I did see a little roach in the bathroom. The bedspreads had holes in them. We took a quick look under the matresses for visible bugs but did not see any in our random check. We put our bath towels between our heads and our pillows. The carpet had strange burns or wear marks I just could not explain. Then came the neighbors next door-Moving the party from the ghetto-bar? to a room right next to the room they gave us. It sounded like a whole bunch of people in the room, yelling, laughing, constant slamming of doors and I heard someone open the door between our two rooms, but stopped short of turning our doorknob. On 2nd thought, It probably is the worst room I ever had, certainly the worst deal or value. I paid $99 !! We decided we were very uncomfortable here, valued our lives and our health more than the money it cost us, and returned the keys to the front desk probably not even an hour after our check-in. The 2nd front desk girl was nice for the 10 seconds I saw her. She said "checking out?" I said "yeah". And that was the end of it. We got in the rental car and drove the rest of the way to our destination in the Keys, happy that we did.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
47YOMALE
"A BAD EXPERIENCE"
VERY BAD.
2 night trip Feb 23, 2014
IT WAS A BAD EXPREIENCE. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL AND I WON'T STAY THERE AGAIN.
2 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"mold and uncleanlyness"
Nasty not clean mold on ac system tv sucks not worth the money
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
kristen
"Port In a Storm"
This was the only reasonably-priced hotel in the area so we were forced to take it. The bedspread had burn holes all over it. The sliding door was busted and someone had left a container of what looked like soup outside of it. The full breakfast was cereal, donuts, bagels, coffee and juice. Also the neighborhood is not the greatest. Will not go back.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Crime scene unit parked outside blocking one entrance on my last night there.
3 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
Location to airport good but neighborhood not so good. Also, no elevator.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
"The hotel is nice for a cheap stay in Hollywood."
The room was clean and really non smoking. It did not stink. The bed was good and I fell asleep. Not bad at all. No complaints for the price.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
If you want quiet and solitude, its very good. That's what I was looking for when I reserved a room. All in all it was a very pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2014
A. Beav.
"Fair if you pay $20 per night"
Too old and dirty
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
Gus
"Terrible breakfast. The rooms were old and dirty."
Terrible place, horrible breakfast, it is in a very dangerous area, in the hotel there were people smoking marihuana, and stuff like that..I hate it it. The cleaning staff were very rude, they were terrible!!!! Never ever going back...
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Business Trip"
The room was ok, but the overall of the hotel is not good, neighborhood is bad, not safe.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
"THE STAFF WAS FABULOUS!"
We picked this hotel because it was close to the airport and inexpensive. We had shopped for 2 weeks and that's what the trip was about. Not a fancy hotel. We needed a scale to weigh our luggage, very important detail. The hotel did not have one. However, one of the ladies brought a scale in to us from her home. Pretty special! The front desk staff were great. So we will return on our next shopping trip. We think the people anywhere are the most important ingredient to having a good time.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"good and clean"
My room was very clean, the bathroom is super nice. The pool was amazing and the night staff were awesome. The morning one not at all..
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
Nadia
"loved it!!"
Amazing location, Miami Subs is delicious and less than a block away. Had a comfy, private stay that was very enjoyed.
7 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2013
DeSousa
Hotel was old. That's not a problem really for me, but it may be for some folks. Carpet was stained. Tub would not drain, sink would not plug. The fan on the air conditioning ran constantly. Workers began tearing the shingles off the roof over our room at 7:30am. Staff tried to convince me it was later in the morning when I complained about it at check-out.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"I expected more"
It´s not the best neighborhood and the rooms need more maintenance. But they have good equipment, like mini fridge and microwave. Part of the parking area is shared with many trucks, but the cars do not suffer any damage.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014