All hotels in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States of America
1505 Interchange Avenue, Bismarck, ND, 58501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Overall OK, I would stay there again."
Hotel was fine. However, baseboards in the hallways was hanging loose, giving a shoddy appearance overall. If that was the look, then how would the breakfast be? The bed was extremely hard, but the room was clean and everything was ok. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Curt
"nice place"
Needed a place to stay. No issues.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2014
"low cost, good value"
The place was new. Strangely, many room doors were propped open with no apparent occupants. Wall paper and vinyl molding were falling off the wall near one of the exits.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
M Eric
"Quick stay at Americas Best Value Inn Bismarck"
It was just fine. We always like the breakfast here with a lot of protein and many food choices.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Ann
"Ok for the price"
I'll start out with the positive and that is the hotel staff was very friendly. The room was adequate but there were some annoyances. There was a piece of trash on the floor under the sink upon arrival (otherwise clean), the room was about 50 degrees when I arrived and it took about 6 hours to get to 65 degrees, and the bed was not the most comfortable (very firm). Value was about average for the area.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Toby
"Not nice"
When I got into the room the heat was turned off and the room was freezing as it was winter, dogs barking and noise most of the night. would NEVER stay there again
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Not so great experience."
Stayed for three days over Christmas - price was very good compared to other hotels in the area - but you get what you pay for. The room was pretty clean, but there was no cleaning service for the time we were there - there was a note on the second day saying that due to Christmas we would only get towels and garbage that day, which was ok, but they did not clean the room the other two days either. The shower did not drain properly and I was ankle deep in water by the time I finished. There is no lid on the toilet, which I don't understand - why not spend a little more for a lid and less on the four pillows per each double bed? The beds were comfortable and the pillows were nice - but I don't need four on one bed. Walls are thin so you can hear people walking in the hallways. On the better side, the person checking us in was pleasant and when I checked out I told the Asst. Mgr. on duty about the lack of cleaning service and she said she would look into it, so not much satisfaction there. The breakfast only lasts until 9:00 so if you decide to sleep in you are out of luck. The location was handy to malls and restaurants.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Duane
"Thanks"
My family visited my mother in the nursing home for maybe the last time. It was a last minute trip. The rooms were clean and efficient. Best of all there was no room heater fan that would run all night keeping you awake and drying you out. Beds were comfortable. Bathroom was nice.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Jeffrey
"Good for Working People"
I was in town on business and needed a comfortable place to sleep and do some work - this hotel met my needs. I'll be back.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Bismarck business trip"
Got exactly what I paid for a place to sleep and a very good continental breakfast outstanding stay
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
"Won't stay again"
Beds were very uncomfortable. No sounds are blocked by the walls.
2 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
"Retired Seniors"
Office Staff (Vicki) was so very helpful - this is an older motel that was originally under a different name - rooms are smaller - no problem for us - completely remodel in every area that we observed - extremely clean - breakfast had a lot of variety for individual preferences - plenty of seating room when we were there - once inside the establishment, one could not tell this motel from a new one! !
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Luther
"review"
It was good
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Timothy
"review"
book more than one night thru hotels.com and get a dramatic drop in price.
3 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
timothy
"left a bad taste in my mouth"
It was terrible I will never stay here again or say anything nice at all. Was by far the worst experience of my life from hotel.com to the girl that checked us in she was nasty mouth to us would never tell anyone to stay here
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
michael
Loved our stay. Clean, friendly and affordable. Will come again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great one night stop"
One night stay during road trip - staff welcoming and friendly on arrival. Had a king size room which was spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good with a wide selection of hot and cold items. Would stay there again and recommend this hotel. Also try the "40" Steak bar next door - great meal!
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
I really liked this stay,room was nice, breakfast good. My only complaint was the hall noise, which the door to the room did not keep out.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Good hotal, great price"
Good hotel at a really good price with a nice breakfast. The only complaint I have is the mattress sagged in the middle and the pillows were even worse. We didn't get a real good sleep due to that.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
The room was a bit small but had everything you need. Microwave, fridge, hair dryer & a small desk/table.
"Hotel is close the interstates"
The hotel compairs to a Super 8, I found it clean and served a great breakfast.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Not so good of a stay"
There was hair in the tub and on the bathroom floor. The bed needs to be replaced as it was kind of saggy. Was hard to regulate the temperature in the room. No elevator and the stairs going to the second floor were quite steep.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Good room for the price"
Quiet, safe neighborhood. Professional staff.
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"simple and clean"
very average, but a good price.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"Travelling through North Dakota"
Clean and nicely decorated rooms. Sleeping area a little small but accommodated our needs with frig and microwave since we were travelling from Oregeon to Minnesota with a cooler for snacks.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Athena
"Solid, basic shelter and food."
Spoke with front desk during the day about late arrival and they were very helpful and informative. Late check-in was smooth. Locating late night restaurant was assisted by desk attendant. Room clean and properly appointed. Breakfast was adequate, usual fare. Staff friendly. We will use this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
DL
"Business trip to Bismarck"
Did not stay very long was a business trip.
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
It was a very small room. It had been recently painted and new carpeting was added to complete the upgrades. I would not recommend this property to anyone needing a room in Bismarck.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
"good location"
very clean nice and quiet staff were very nice.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Al
"Real good value, solid no surprises stay..."
Bismarck, ND ABV Inn- a good choice for standard to very good stay at a reasonable price-
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Nice hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"About what you would expect"
My husband and I stayed for one night for a wedding so we knew we wouldn't be there long and didn't want to spend much money. The hotel is convenient to I-94, the neighborhood is safe enough and it is close to coffee, gas, restaurants. The room was small but decently equipped with a fridge, microwave and flat screen tv. Our main complaint was that they must be the only hotel that actually uses FITTED bottom sheets. On top of that, they don't even fit and came off during the night numerous times. However, that explained why the bottom sheet seemed so wrinkled and possibly...unwashed - those sheets are impossible to fold. Another easy fix - please provide an actual toilet seat lid so people have somewhere to set things while showering. Otherwise we have to balance them on the top of the tank or lay them on the floor. Other than these issues, it was a quiet night for a good price.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"You get what you pay for - room ok not great."
Staff was very nice. Expedia overbooked so the staff upgraded us to a larger room. Lots of construction workers stay here so the carpets had dirt that they drug in.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
it was good and quiet
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Clark
"Comfortable and quiet hotel"
We stopped in Bismarck to visit a cousin and stayed at this hotel for convenience. It was comfortable and quiet and we did not need the extras, like pool and exercise, so that is why we chose this one. The breakfast was satisfactory, the only improvement would be real butter instead of the substitute they furnish.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Gin
"Thankful for a very comfortable stay"
Stayed here for one night on my way from MT to MN. I'm not sure if it was renovated recently, but my room (& the hotel as a whole) looked pretty new and was very clean. Their complementary breakfast was basic but had enough variety to choose from (eggs & sausages, yogurt, different kinds of breads/bagels, etc). Their wi-fi service was reliable, too. It was a pleasant stay :)
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
MN
"No coffee inside the room"
Was ok, no coffee inside the room ! People travelin needs east access to coffee
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
g
"Constantly getting keys reprogrammed"
I stay there 2 days every week. It used to be that every other week on the second day, I had to lug my stuff to the front desk to get the room keys reprogrammed, now it is almost every week (always on the second day). One of the staff told me it is because they forget to program the keys for the second day. I've complained a lot lately, but still no fix other than "I'm sorry". So... next week I look at another place to stay.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Duane
"America's Best Value Inn"
No elevator or pool. Dogs were allowed so overall disappointed in the hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
wsayler
"Comfortable and clean"
Easy access off freeway. Variety of restaurants nearby, within walking distance. Comfortable bed, quiet area. Nearby park for kids or dog!
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Mar
The stay was pleasing and the rooms clean. The staff was interesting.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
While the hotel was convenient to I-94 and the room was quite spacious, the cleanliness was not up to acceptable standards (cigarette butts by base of bed--and in a non-smoking room, hairs in bathtub, etc.).
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"it was very nice,clean,quite,perfect for a weekend"
Perfect weekend get away, staff was very helpful maid was great
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Andy
"Good Night's Stay"
The hotel was undergoing some renovation, but the staff did their best to keep the inconvenience to a minimum. Our room was on the 2nd floor, and newly renovated, per the staff. The room was huge, clean, with lots of space, and it did have fresh paint, but it looked like some of the work done was sloppy. Its an older, very large, hotel, and since the closest ice machine to our room was broken, it took quite a hike to find the other one, but staff was very helpful in directing me to it. Overall, other than some cosmetic fixes that I'd recommend the hotel continue to complete, it was a satisfactory stay.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Mike J.
"Easy to find location"
Room was clean and quiet. I booked the room to do interviews and needed to check in early to get set up. They made sure that the room I requested was cleaned and ready 1 1/2 hours before normal check in time.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
"I would stay again"
Exactly what I was expecting. Decent hotel with good prices, clean rooms, nice staff and a nice breakfast selection. I would stay again.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
This hotel was great for my one night stay in Bismark, if I were staying longer I would look for a different place. The breakfast was good and the staff were friendly. It was located near good food options and shopping. I wish it had a gym or a pool and at times it could be noisey. Overall a great experience though.
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Courtney
"CONVENIENT CLOSE TO THE FREEWAY"
THE STAFF WERE VERY HELPFUL AND POLITE HALLS WERE SMOKE FREE
Other trip May 23, 2014
MISSP
it was ok.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Adequate"
Room a bit dirty in spots but all in all not bad. Nice breakfast.
Other trip May 11, 2014