All hotels in Lewisville, Texas, United States of America
755 B E. Vista Ridge Mall Dr, Lewisville, TX, 75067, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Great place to stay."
We stay here at least once a month. The hotel is nice and clean. The staff is really friendly and very fast to meet your needs. The coffee Is delicious and always ready. Breakfast is complementary with a good variety.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Martha
"Great hotel."
The staff was very helpful when we had questions and approached the front desk. The hotel itself was great, very close to a lot of restaurants and not very far from our destination in Frisco. The complimentary cookies were delicious! The breakfast selection was great as we stayed for 4 nights and each morning's breakfast was a bit different. The pool and hot tub were very nice and convenient. We did encounter one room that was not properly cleaned but we were given a clean room eventually.
4 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
"Cleanliness"
Front desk staff was really nice throughout my stay. When I arrived my room appeared clean at first glance. However, bed was dirty. They switched me to another room, but I could never shake the image/shock of my first impression of my original room. They could try a little harder on the cleanliness factor, in general. example, bathroom corners, tub. I only stayed here b/c my other top choices were full. Getting
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lewisville, TX
Dear Jenall, Thank you for your review of the Country Inn & Suites Lewisville. I'm glad that you found our front desk staff to be friendly. However, I do apologize that the cleanliness of your room was less than satisfactory. I have spoken with my housekeeping staff to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. Please allow us the opportunity to make up for this on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Dewayne S. General Manager
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
jenall
"Nice Place"
great place to stay for a night; a bit hard to get into the parking lot, but not too bad
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Timothy
"Great staff and freindly people."
I had a great stay and the pool and spa hours are very welcoming.
3 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Edwin C
"Great Stay!"
The hotel staff was amazing! I travelled with three small kids and they were extremely accomodationg! I will definately stay there again!
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
"Kids are close"
Location was great for us. Easy to I-35 and TX 121. Friendliest staff we have encountered in a long time. Personal letter and snack bag a nice touch. More down home than glitzy.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Was a questionable area of town, was scary for me
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lewisville, TX
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review of the Country Inn & Suites Lewisville. I'm sorry to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory. We appreciate your comments. Please be assured that guest safety is a top priority for us. We hope that you will allow us another chance to host you on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Dewayne S. General Manager
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Visit to Lewisville"
Location is great. Would recommend to anyone.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Incidental Charges"
The hotel was wonderful, very clean and great location. The only issue I ran into was the $100.00 dollar incidental charge at check in for two nights. I'm not sure if it was at fault of Hotel.com or the the hotel itself. It didn't specify how much would be taken out. We didn't mind paying it for a nice hotel but we wouldn't see that money again until three business days after checkout. Great hotel, just need to outline all details on this site.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2014
Lynnis Nickelson
"Almost perfect"
Loved everything about the hotel and the room except that someone dropped the ball on cleaning the bathroom. They gave me a free night to make up for it.
3 night romance trip Jun 23, 2014
"GREAT PLACE TO STAY"
about 15 minutes from downtown,But great staff and very clean rooms.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Good beds"
I had two noise problems and they were handled immediately.
3 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"STAFF WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY"
I HAD JUST HAD OUT PATIENT SURGERY AND NEEDED THE DRESSER THE TV SAT ON MOVED SO I COULD SEE IT AS I COULDNT MOVE AROUND TOO MUCH, THEY CAME RIGHT UP AND MOVED IT. I RAN OUT OF COFFEE IN MY ROOM AND ASK FOR MORE AND AGAIN THEY CAME RIGHT UP AND BROUGHT ME SEVERAL PACKS. THE BED WAS VERY COMFORTABLE ON MY BACK (WHICH IS WHAT I HAD MY SURGERY ON). THE BEDDING WAS VERY SOFT AND NICE TO LAY ON, PILLOWS WERE JUST AS COMFY.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
TONI
"Service Poor!"
We arrived 30min before check-in time & was told to be back at 3p since the room was not ready. When we came back at 3pm we were informed that they had no rooms available and they were trying to locate another hotel 10min away. This was from the assistant manager. We were shocked and tried to explain that we had already checked in and left our credit card with them. She proceeded to making our keys, with no apology and handed it to us. We weren't sure if she was caught in a lie, that she forgot her customer service skills or just her!! The next day we tried to get a late check-out and they flat out said no! Which hotel in this time does not offer that?? They had the nerve to ask how our stay was?? Not staying there again.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Lillie
"No pet room option PLEASE!"
We have options of non smoking rooms. ALL hotels/motels NEED to have no pet rooms. Nothing worse than dog/cat hair all over the bathroom floor.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lewisville, TX
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review of the Country Inn & Suites Lewisville. I'm very sorry that your stay with us was less than exceptional. After a pet stays in a room, we do thoroughly clean it so that future guests are not affected in any way. Please accept my apologies that your room was not properly cleaned. I will address your concerns with my housekeeping staff to ensure that this does not happen again. Please allow us another opportunity to make up for this on your next trip to Lewisville. Sincerely, Dewayne S. General Manager
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Service is great until you need something."
I left a book there and called back the next day to see if they would send it to me at my expense. They said they had it and would do so. It is now 30 days later......3 employees from three different calls I made.....a personal promise from the manager......a personal guarantee from the corporate customer care dept......3 ignored emails to the manager and the customer care dept......and I still don't have my book. The book is by no means priceless, but if you say you are going to do something you should do it.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lewisville, TX
Dear Mr. Collins, Thank you for your review. Please accept my sincerest apologies that it has taken so long for you to receive your book. Please know, we did mail it to you, but the address was incorrect and it was returned. Most unfortunately, it was returned to the hotel next door, which I was not aware of. I have since recovered the book and have mailed it to you. Once again, I'm very sorry it has taken so long, but hope that you will be receiving it shortly. I do hope that you will allow us an opportunity to make up for this the next time you find yourself in Lewisville. Sincerely, Dewayne S. General Manager
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Kevin Collins
"Hard to find but worth it."
Clean comfortable and housekeeping let me sleep in.
Other trip May 19, 2014
HardworkingJohn
"Enjoyed our stay !"
We enjoyed our stay last week at Country Inn & Suites. Was an enjoyable experience , friendly staff , good breakfast and would not hesitate staying here again !
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lewisville, TX
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your review of the Country Inn & Suites Lewisville. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our friendly staff and complimentary breakfast. I am however, sorry that we did not provide you with the five star experience we want all of our guests to have. We hope that you will allow us another opportunity to deliver one on your next visit to Lewisville. Sincerely, Dewayne S. General Manager
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Unexpectedly Disappointed"
Country Inn & Suites is the only hotel that consistently meets my expectations nationwide; always clean and ready for its guests. Unfortunately, my 2nd night at Lewisville, TX location fell a little short. I was able to secure a room at last minute thru Hotels.com. 10 pm, tired and with elderly mother, I just wanted to shower and go to bed. The room was clean but had no towels nor soap. Went to desk, attendant got some from laundry room but the face towels were dam. Got in the shower and the hose separated from the handpiece. Water went everywhere. Not a good thing when the hair gets wet when it should not have..go figure. I managed to get thru the shower but made a big mess as water seeped over to carpet. No more rooms available. Rushed for time in the am made mess again assisting mom in shower. The experience was not good and certainly not a good reflection on CI&S. If room was not ready it should not have been made available. The inconvenience was most bothersome. (The first night's stay was fantastic and was indicative of what CI&S is known for per my standards..i expect the best.)
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lewisville, TX
Dear Ms. Harvey, Thank you for your review of the Country Inn & Suites Lewisville. I'm so sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than perfect. We want all of our guests to have an exceptional stay, and when that doesn't happen we want to know about it so it can be corrected. I have addressed your concerns with my staff and assure you these issues won't happen again. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to make this up to you on your next trip to Lewisville. Sincerely, Dewayne S. General Manager
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Sandra Harvey
"Nice hotel, close to all you need in Lewisville."
We had a wonderful stay for three days in Lewisville Texas. The only issue I had was the cleanliness of the room. The container for the coffee on the coffee pot still had a filter with coffee grounds in it. There was still some trash on the floor from the last guest and when we would get back to the hotel in the evening the furniture still had water rings and sticky from coffee mate that got spilled. We brought dishes from breakfast to our room and they left the dirty dishes there and didn't clean the coffee pot again. Otherwise the staff was great, breakfast was good and we were happy. Will stay again.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Karan
"We stay here every time!!"
We stay here every time we come to Dallas. We like the king suite so that we can put the baby to bed early and we can stay up. It suits our needs perfectly and has the best value in the area. The breakfast isn't the greatest but it is there.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Kalyn
"2 thumbs up!"
Very convenient, clean and modern. Staff was exceptionally awesome - friendly and helpful. Free breakfast and wifi, pool hot-tub and fitness room also great!
6 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
Marc
"Nice hotel to stay at for the weekend"
We live in the area and had to stay here while our foundation was being fixed. The staff was excellent! They were very friendly and helpful. The facility was nice, there were a few things that needed to be touched up in the room, but overall it did not affect our stay. The indoor pool was also nice. Great entertainment for the 3 year old. Breakfast was very good too! I loved that they had hot options available.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Sara
"Nice hotel with good location"
People are very nice and polite willing to help you all the time.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"close to shopping and multiple restaurants"
Overall nice , only negative was not with hotel . traffic
5 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
ken
I enjoyed my stay, but I think a carpet replacement is in order. I had to switch rooms because of the odor. The second one was not as bad, but you could still smell it a little. Other than that everything was good.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Ronetta T
"We stay there when we come to Dallas."
we enjoy our stay its a very nice hotel.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Terry Tharp
"Okay for the price"
No one at front desk when I tried to check in. Hollered for about 5 minutes until someone came to the desk. The elevator had a smell that was so horrific and strong that we smelled it even before the car arrived and opened. What the heck was that?!? The room and bath were fine. Only complaint would be lack of electrical outlets in convenient places. No, I don't want to charge my phone across the room on the desk bits my alarm. It should be charging on the nightstand. Breakfast was pretty decent. The usual hotel free fair.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lewisville, TX
Dear Adrienne, Thank you for providing us with your feedback of the Country Inn & Suites Lewisville. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Please accept my apologies that the rest of your stay was not to your liking. I will address your concerns with my front desk staff to ensure they are always available. I will also address any elevator odor with my housekeeping staff right away. I hope that if you find yourself back in the area, you will allow us another opportunity to impress you. Sincerely, Dewayne S. General Manager
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Basic but Nice"
Looking for a nice place to stay for a local event without paying a fortune, then this is the type of place you are looking for among the sea of alternatives. Clean rooms, friendly staff, good location close to major roads but far enough off them to not have the noise.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Denison
"Quick vacation"
We only stayed for four days but this hotel was amazing and the staff was great. The room was very nice and the hotel was located in a great place. I would definitely stay there again :-)
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2014
"Good horel for price"
Front desk staff very nice. Room was good for price. Continental breakfast was very good. Only complaint was housekeeping didn't clean room.....we stayed two nights. I would stay there again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lewisville, TX
Dear Don, Thank you for your review of the Country Inn & Suites Lewisville. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, especially our complimentary breakfast and friendly staff. Please accept my apologies that your room was not cleaned. I will address your concerns with my housekeeping staff right away to prevent that from happening in the future. We look forward to a return visit. Sincerely, Dewayne S. General Manager
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Don
"a great place for kids and families"
perfect for what we needed. very pleased.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"Clean and great location!"
We stayed here to go to Legoland in Grapevine. It was one if the few hotels in the area with an indoor pool. There was a mall, Walmart, and a lot of restaurants nearby. It was easy access off the interstate, too. The room was clean and comfortable. I only talked to staff at check in and check out, and they were friendly. I liked that the pool was one depth, so I didn't have to worry about my little one wondering in to the deep end. The only down I really have is tht the bathroom needed the grout deep cleaned or redone.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Hotel Stay"
My daughter slept on the sofa bed and it was uncomfortable for her but over all the stay was nice. the suite was nice. Housekeep was nice also. i would stay there again a matter of fact i look forward to staying there again.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
LeLe
"Nice Stay"
There are lots of good things about staying at a Country Inn and Suites, which is why we selected them out of all the hotels right in the same strip in Lewisville, TX. We were a little disappointed that we had requested through Expedia a handicapped room and when we got there, we were told they did not have any available. They said because we requested it through Expedia and did not make the reservation directly with them, they gave away all the handicapped rooms. In the end, a guest left and we were able to move to a handicapped room the second night, however it would seem Expedia and Country Inn & Suites would have communication regarding special requests, otherwise why even ask if we have special requests on the Expedia website? The second room we were in was lacking things like extra toilet paper, Kleenex, and an ironing board, but they were quick to remedy that.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lewisville, TX
Dear Karen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I apologize that the room type you requested was unavailable upon check in. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee room types through 3rd party sites. I am glad to hear that my staff was able to get you into your requested room the next day. I hope that if you find yourself back in Lewisville you will allow us another opportunity to earn your business. Sincerely, Dewayne S. General Manager
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Front desk associate was very professional. Was upgraded to a suite because they overbooked but room was a bit disappointing. At first TV would not stay on then it came in twice in the middle of the night by itself. Bathtub dripped and ceiling fan knob would not turn the ceiling fan off.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lewisville, TX
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry to hear about the problems you had while you were our guest. I appreciate you letting me know about these issues so that I can have my maintenance team take care of them right away. I hope that the next time you are in Lewisville, you will allow us another opportunity to earn back your business. Sincerely, Dewayne S. General Manager
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
"Overall good value"
After a bumpy start (we noticed trash behind the dresser and the television didn't work), the front desk clerk quickly changed our room and we had no complaints going forward. The staff was nice and solicitous. Although we knew breakfast was included and is typical of that type hotel, I was pleasantly surprised when the front desk also supplied a nutritious snack bag to each of my children and a free USA Today to me.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
RHT
"central location"
excellent, very comfortable, all employees couldn't do enough
4 night trip Jan 12, 2014
Comfortable room, friendly staff, great breakfast. Decent exercise room. Indoor pool was a touch too cold and the hot tub a touch too hot.
2 night trip Jan 7, 2014
"ac didn't work, waaay to hot, otherwise great."
It was wonderful, Austin the guy on duty was very accommodating and helpful, although our ac in our room didn't work so it was 80 or 90 degrees in there, unbearable. But we loved the pool and breakfast, hotel was pretty nice, just too hot.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lewisville, TX
Dear AG, Thank you for leaving us your feedback on your recent stay. I'm glad to hear that you loved the pool and complimentary breakfast. Please accept my apologies that the A/C in your room was not operating properly. I will be addressing this with my maintenance team right away. Please allow us another opportunity to impress you on your next stay in Lewisville. Sincerely, Natalie M. General Manager
1 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2014
It was difficult to locate as the front is turned away from street and into another hotel. All the staff were wonderful, very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable. The indoor pool is a plus during the cold winter days in Lewisville. Over all good stay.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Country Inn and Suites...always good choice!!"
Only one negative...beds are not pillow-top. Other than that, a great stay!!
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
James Thompson
Good breakfast and location. Staff did not provide fresh towels or clean room until asked
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lewisville, TX
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review of the Country Inn & Suites Lewisville. I'm glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and location. Please accept my apologies that your room was not cleaned prior to you asking. This has already been addressed with my staff. I hope that you will offer us another opportunity to impress you on your next visit to the area. Sincerely, Natalie M. General Manager
3 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"close to our personal event"
We had a pleasant stay, even though the weather was bad. The front desk was really friendly and hotel was really clean. My husband and son enjoyed the indoor pool. We will sure be staying there again.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Sylvia
"location is best feature"
We stayed here for a week during a holiday. They were busy but their service was lacking (except for housekeeping which was excellent). The fitness room was never attended to (out of towels and water the entire time even when we mentioned it...both treadmills were broken too...people let their kids play in there nightly). It was hard to catch anyone at the front desk. The breakfast area got depleted often. The room was sufficient for our needs. Our room was directly above the lobby so it wasn't quiet but that was just luck of the draw.
6 night family trip Nov 23, 2013
"Hotel."
Hotel is great, but survey is awful.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"None"
Great breakfast. However, it would be better to start the breakfast at 6 am, not 7 am, on weekends.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"Loved it"
Very very nice management. Employees and maids were wonderful!! Best stay we have had in years at a hotel! Will be back again!!
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Autumn
Very nice, just had restless nights....not the hotels fault though.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013