All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
23705 Ne Sandy Blvd, Wood Village, OR, 97060, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.7
    2.7
    2.4
there was blood drops on the carpet and ran out of toilet paper and had to go and get some from front desk
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Horrifying Experience"
The room was in a terrible condition and it was smelly. The carpets and curtains very extremely dirty and torn. The bed was dirty with a stained and smelly blanket.
Other trip May 31, 2014
MM
"Economical but must like cats"
This place is ok and inexpensive. However, they let their cats run around on the furniture and throughout the hotel.
2 night business trip May 21, 2014
"Smells like cigarette smoke"
The staff was friendly and I will speak kindly of them (it's not their fault they work in a dump). The whole building smells of cigarette smoke. Unfortunately to cover that smell they spray a lot of air freshener in the room which makes it feel like you're suffocating in cheap cologne. The entire place needs a revamp. That said, if you want cheap, it is that (though I would suggest a hostel for the same price or cheaper. Guaranteed a better location too!)
2 night trip May 17, 2014
Disappointed in room condition ... asked for non smoking room... reeked of stale cigarettes ... half of parking lot completely under water for most of stay ... not at all what was shown in pictures
5 night trip May 15, 2014
martin
"Cheap and Clean"
The hotel was inexpensive, clean, and served a good breakfast. Great if you are just spending the night.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"dont"
the parking lot was filled with obvious drug users, gangsters, & possible ladies of the night. the lodge itself was extremely run down and dingy, inspiring naseau!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"The Worst Hotel I have ever seen."
my experience was horrible, I felt ashamed to even take my family to a place like this. The hotel didn't even look like the picture posted on expedia. I had to get my money back as quick as possible. I mean this place looked like a crack house
Other trip May 19, 2014
Amari
"Not a place I am going to stay again."
The front desk personal were very nice but the room had issues, from the bathroom to the outlets for plunging things into.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Bring a bottle of bleach"
The only positive thing about this experience was that the 2 staff members I encountered were friendly. As for the rest. The bed definitely was not a queen. There was no microwave. The "non-smoking" room reeked like smoke. The headboard fell off and almost smacked me in the head. The shower nozzle was barely attached to the wall and the tub drain didn't work. Oh and the paper thin walls did absolutely nothing to muffle the sounds of doors slamming and people running up and down the hallways all night long. Needless to say, I won't be going back
Other trip May 5, 2014
"cheap hotel....not cheap enough for what it was!"
stayed at travel lodge on the outskirts of Portland Oregon. Paid ahead of time on expedia so could not cancel. rooms were not as clean as they should have been and could have been. the front desk guy was more interested in watching tv than helping me get checked in. the lobby area was dirty. For this reason, we opted out of taking advantage of the continental breakfast. If it was this dirty all the time, what did the kitchen area look like....yikes.. beds were very uncomfortable and the carpets were stained and gross to look at.... we wore shoes all the time....
Other trip May 1, 2014
spring vacation
"Hopefully Remodelling"
Sadly, I hope they are remodeling but at a standard price??? The telephone didn't work (I needed to call hotels.com, lol). TV didn't quite make all channels... disney 41 didn't work... I stopped trying. AC worked well.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Next to Wal-Mart and a Highway"
Wow. Police at night, street urchin hosting wifi to steal unsuspecting internet users who don't use the travelodge wifi. Suspicious characters.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Nickolai
Front desk lady was nice and friendly. Pillows had a cigarette smoke smell.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
Allen
"SmellyLodge"
The kitchenette floors and bathroom floors are sticky, no hot water in bathroom sink and really old stove. It smelled like mildew the second you entered. The best part of the stay was the disputing neighbors yelling for hours at each other. Good to have a tv though....and bed was comfortable.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
cher
"Good location for our needs"
The dirtiest windows I have ever seen anywhere. Lots of trash around building. Bathroom vent missing (no fan) just hole in wall. Breakfast area untidy. First room smelled, 2nd room better but missing window screen.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Not too good.."
Room was very dirty; sheets had many stains, bedsheets were torn, no power plugs available. Neighbours kept fighting and banging on the walls. The owners were nice people but I guess thats not enough. Walmart being close is the only advantage
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"not impressed"
There was mold stains in the bathroom the toilet seat was worn down to the wood in spots. No lock on the window. No little bottles of shampoo. The comforter had ink stains. Continental breakfast was a joke. Bathroom door didn't lock. No extra outlets to charge phones or laptops. I am very unimpressed and will not stay there again.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
Rebecca
"Ok motel"
Took asking 3 times and several hours to get a second pillow other wise everything was fine
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Weekend Stay"
The staff members were very helpful and friendly. The hotel was reasonably priced and the room clean. The surrounding neighborhood wasn't great, there was a significant amount of police activity outside the hotel.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
MF
"OK stay"
Really old building. No HBO as it states. Neighboring area really did not feel safe. If all you want is a cheap one night stay it works but not for anything else.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Sean
"Kind of gross"
Seemed like a dangerous area. Smelly rooms felt sticky and gross. Sorry to say, but I would have never stayed here had I known how gross it was. Fine for one night but I was disappointed and grossed out.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
CaliBound
"Beds were uncomfortable"
Beds. Weren't firm enough, very uncomfortable
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
Virginia
"Decent hotel but bad parking"
Check in area is hidden by a restaraunt front! Parking area is so small that it's best to park in reverse than it is to pull in normally! Side door key card not needed due to door being able to be open at any time. During breakfast the milk and juice are not refrigerated but the butter is!?!?! Beds and room are clean and somewhat comfortable. Motel is across the street from Walmart. The hallways smelled like marjuana.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Visiting Grams
"Nice hotel to stay at."
Nice & clean room. Smelled like cigarett smoke around the hotel. You can hear other people from other rooms! But very clean and super comfortable beds!
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Horrible"
The hotel was dirty and smelled like smoke and drugs. The bedding and towels were dirty. The floors clearly haven't been vacuumed and window was broken where someone could open from the outside
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"It was a good stay"
I like that Walmart is right across the street and there is a restaurant inside the motel. The people were nicer this time, I've stayed there many times, and this time was way better. there are some stains in the carpet, minor little wear and tear signs on the walls and such, but if you are not picky the place is nice and it smells good. unlike some of the motels I have stayed.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
Jezzira
"wrong place to stay!!"
Will not be back, first room assigned to us was not even cleaned from the last ocupant, second room toilet did not work, before it could get fixed fire alarm went off and were told to evacuate the place, since we had not even had a chance to unpack yet just tried to cancel and leave but would not refund/cancel, like I Started this, WILL NOT BE BACK worst booking i'v ever made
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Good night's sleep for the dollar.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
jan
"No surprise here."
Everything was about what I would have expected at this price point. Front desk clerk was indifferent but efficient. Room was clean and stocked, but bed was uncomfortable. Breakfast is all carb.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
ed.r
"HORRIBLE"
This hotel is horrible. There's a lot of inappropriate things to say about this hotel but I would be here to long doing it. All I'm going to say is "don't stay here!!!!)
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2014
La Mar
Best room and service with a cheap room charge. Very quite surrounding.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
"the price was right"
quite,staff friendly
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
kevin
"my travelodge"
The stay was quite pleasant. The staff there was ok and the room service/ maids were pretty patient, of course we were running late... they let us check out later then usual because we overslept of course. They never called or complained when we were kind of loud. Although I don't think we were that loud at all... I will stay again next time. I like it out there very quiet and across from walmart, so there you have it!!
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2013
Jezzira Lewis
"low class, no room service, continental breakfast"
low class, no room service, continental breakfast not so great. Hotel needs to be upgraded, smells smoky even though it is a non-smoking hotel. Hotel just needs to be polished or they need to come down on their price more. It is a little substandard.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
"Nice staff, out dated hotel."
I arrived to a very nice man at the front desk who was very quick and clear. Than there was our room which had a you know what stain on the comforter, a taped together TV remote, stained towels and a very dirty shower. You could tell the ceiling was molding and it was cracked and sagging down. $26.99 should be their price but I wont stay there ever again. Plus if your snowboarding like we were just pay ten more bucks to stay somewhere closer to the mtn
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
dyl
"disgusting, filthy, gross"
everything was disgusting, in fact I couldn't stand the idea of sleeping in this nasty place so I went somewhere else. Every single surface was gross. The chairs were so worn out and gross. The walls and ceilings had splatters of nastiness and spills. The lampshades had stains, the floors were stained. The grout in the bathroom was dirty looking. I have never ever ever seen a more disgusting place in my entire life. When I complained to the front desk girl (who was very sweet), she gave me a couple keys to other rooms and they were no better, in fact one smelled like sewage. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra $ to upgrade to a less-nasty hotel. I will never ever ever ever ever recommend this place, they're absolutely horrible. Even the hallways and staircases and lobby were gross.
2 night family trip Nov 12, 2013
"What a Dump!"
This place was horrible! The stay was for one week, due to being between moves into a new house. A smoking room with a mini fridge was specifically requested, due to the length of the stay. We get there only to find out that the hotel is non-smoking, so we got a room close to the exit, so we could go outside and smoke. The mini fridge never did get to the room, even after a whole week. Wait, that's not all... ladies of the night were bringing their "guests" into the hotel all hours of the day and night. The police even showed up a couple of times to escort people from the property. DO NOT STAY HERE FOR ANY REASON!!!
7 night trip Nov 5, 2013
LLJoy13
"A cheap good nights sleep."
The building is definitely run down, but the room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the staff was very nice and accomodating for all of the odds and ends that I needed. Overall a good deal for the price
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
anorth
"Don't stay unless you like dirt"
This place, regardless of the price was not clean. I stayed here because it was close to my mom. I should have stayed somewhere that my the rooms and hallways weren't filthy.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Dan W
"Dirty, poor condition"
I was appalled at the condition of the room- holes punched in the door to the bathroom, cigarette burns everywhere, carpet so nasty I didn't take my shoes off, an awful odor of urine and cigarettes, and the bedspread was filthy and had holes all the way through. I understand I booked a cheap room but this was disgusting. The location is not close to anything of interest.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Away from it all"
The place was clean, quiet, and restful. I was visiting people, and I needed to just get away and renew to see others.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Decent hotel for price"
We got this through Expedia with a good deal for a week, and the experience was better than expected considering what we paid. Decent bed, showerhead wasn't too low like at many other places we've stayed, had no problems with hot water. Occasionally we could smell what someone else in the hotel must have been smoking. Front desk was nice enough though my wife had to remind housekeeping for new towels after they had taken our old ones away when we were still in our room. I'd probably stay there again if I could be sure of the same price.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Jay
"So-so"
Pros: Kind staff, fairly cheap, located next to Walmart and nearby parks and waterfalls (Mt. Hood, too) Cons: building is old and falling apart, bf was just ok, the worst part was the noise. I could hear everything. People talking in the hall, the next rooms TV, and I swear, no lie, I thought I heard my neighbor let one go. I really didn't enjoy it. I'm going to find another hotel next time I'm in the area.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Business trip"
Hotel location
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
We were not satisfied with the cleanliness of the carpet, and were not fond of animals being around where we eat!
2 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Earl
It was better that we expected from the comments. You can stay here, don`t worry. Yes, the offer breakfast, but no meat, only cereals, bread, waffle, vanilla rings, coffe, orange juice, milk, tea. For breakfast you can make waffels, but most of the time you have to wait for the waffel pan. Overall we were satisfied for that low price.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Martin
"This place is horrible and reeks of smoke......"
We looked at two rooms and both reeked of cigarette smoke and high powered cleaners. The ice machine on a weekend stay was out of order..... The lady at the desk was helpful, but a creepy guy who works there wanted to help my wife into our room when I wasn't around..... The pillows are like 30 lb flour sacks. Horrible.. who would want that??? And the bed was saggy.....
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"In The Top 5 Worst Motels I've Ever Stayed In"
This Travelodge has the pleasure of being one of the worst motels I've ever stayed in. We stayed here because we were seeing a show at the Edgefield and the venue's hotel was sold out. Don't make the same mistake we did, pick a different hotel. The front desk, and the rest of the motel, are hidden behind a weird pub and pizzeria. Everything is worn down, threadbare, and stained. The rooms stunk of who knows what and the hallways smell like there's a cigar convention in the motel. I could go on and on (weird people in the parking lot, drunks from the bar wandering around, etc) but the whole thing comes down to this: don't stay here. Keep driving to the next exit or pay the extra $35 to stay at the lovely and wonderful Edgefield. This place is shady.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Carllee
"Great place, esp for the price"
The room was clean and quiet, and the hotel staff was accommodating to a need for additional shampoo. There was enough food options nearby, and the location was off the highway. They have changed to only non-smoking. I would stay again!
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013