All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
23705 Ne Sandy Blvd, Wood Village, OR, 97060, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.8
    2.8
    2.4
"OK stay"
Really old building. No HBO as it states. Neighboring area really did not feel safe. If all you want is a cheap one night stay it works but not for anything else.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Sean
"Kind of gross"
Seemed like a dangerous area. Smelly rooms felt sticky and gross. Sorry to say, but I would have never stayed here had I known how gross it was. Fine for one night but I was disappointed and grossed out.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
CaliBound
"Beds were uncomfortable"
Beds. Weren't firm enough, very uncomfortable
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
Virginia
"Decent hotel but bad parking"
Check in area is hidden by a restaraunt front! Parking area is so small that it's best to park in reverse than it is to pull in normally! Side door key card not needed due to door being able to be open at any time. During breakfast the milk and juice are not refrigerated but the butter is!?!?! Beds and room are clean and somewhat comfortable. Motel is across the street from Walmart. The hallways smelled like marjuana.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Visiting Grams
"Nice hotel to stay at."
Nice & clean room. Smelled like cigarett smoke around the hotel. You can hear other people from other rooms! But very clean and super comfortable beds!
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"It was a good stay"
I like that Walmart is right across the street and there is a restaurant inside the motel. The people were nicer this time, I've stayed there many times, and this time was way better. there are some stains in the carpet, minor little wear and tear signs on the walls and such, but if you are not picky the place is nice and it smells good. unlike some of the motels I have stayed.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
Jezzira
"wrong place to stay!!"
Will not be back, first room assigned to us was not even cleaned from the last ocupant, second room toilet did not work, before it could get fixed fire alarm went off and were told to evacuate the place, since we had not even had a chance to unpack yet just tried to cancel and leave but would not refund/cancel, like I Started this, WILL NOT BE BACK worst booking i'v ever made
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Good night's sleep for the dollar.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
jan
"No surprise here."
Everything was about what I would have expected at this price point. Front desk clerk was indifferent but efficient. Room was clean and stocked, but bed was uncomfortable. Breakfast is all carb.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
ed.r
"HORRIBLE"
This hotel is horrible. There's a lot of inappropriate things to say about this hotel but I would be here to long doing it. All I'm going to say is "don't stay here!!!!)
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2014
La Mar
Best room and service with a cheap room charge. Very quite surrounding.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
"the price was right"
quite,staff friendly
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
kevin
"my travelodge"
The stay was quite pleasant. The staff there was ok and the room service/ maids were pretty patient, of course we were running late... they let us check out later then usual because we overslept of course. They never called or complained when we were kind of loud. Although I don't think we were that loud at all... I will stay again next time. I like it out there very quiet and across from walmart, so there you have it!!
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2013
Jezzira Lewis
"low class, no room service, continental breakfast"
low class, no room service, continental breakfast not so great. Hotel needs to be upgraded, smells smoky even though it is a non-smoking hotel. Hotel just needs to be polished or they need to come down on their price more. It is a little substandard.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
"Nice staff, out dated hotel."
I arrived to a very nice man at the front desk who was very quick and clear. Than there was our room which had a you know what stain on the comforter, a taped together TV remote, stained towels and a very dirty shower. You could tell the ceiling was molding and it was cracked and sagging down. $26.99 should be their price but I wont stay there ever again. Plus if your snowboarding like we were just pay ten more bucks to stay somewhere closer to the mtn
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
dyl
"disgusting, filthy, gross"
everything was disgusting, in fact I couldn't stand the idea of sleeping in this nasty place so I went somewhere else. Every single surface was gross. The chairs were so worn out and gross. The walls and ceilings had splatters of nastiness and spills. The lampshades had stains, the floors were stained. The grout in the bathroom was dirty looking. I have never ever ever seen a more disgusting place in my entire life. When I complained to the front desk girl (who was very sweet), she gave me a couple keys to other rooms and they were no better, in fact one smelled like sewage. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra $ to upgrade to a less-nasty hotel. I will never ever ever ever ever recommend this place, they're absolutely horrible. Even the hallways and staircases and lobby were gross.
2 night family trip Nov 12, 2013
"What a Dump!"
This place was horrible! The stay was for one week, due to being between moves into a new house. A smoking room with a mini fridge was specifically requested, due to the length of the stay. We get there only to find out that the hotel is non-smoking, so we got a room close to the exit, so we could go outside and smoke. The mini fridge never did get to the room, even after a whole week. Wait, that's not all... ladies of the night were bringing their "guests" into the hotel all hours of the day and night. The police even showed up a couple of times to escort people from the property. DO NOT STAY HERE FOR ANY REASON!!!
7 night trip Nov 5, 2013
LLJoy13
"A cheap good nights sleep."
The building is definitely run down, but the room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the staff was very nice and accomodating for all of the odds and ends that I needed. Overall a good deal for the price
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
anorth
"Don't stay unless you like dirt"
This place, regardless of the price was not clean. I stayed here because it was close to my mom. I should have stayed somewhere that my the rooms and hallways weren't filthy.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Dan W
"Dirty, poor condition"
I was appalled at the condition of the room- holes punched in the door to the bathroom, cigarette burns everywhere, carpet so nasty I didn't take my shoes off, an awful odor of urine and cigarettes, and the bedspread was filthy and had holes all the way through. I understand I booked a cheap room but this was disgusting. The location is not close to anything of interest.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Away from it all"
The place was clean, quiet, and restful. I was visiting people, and I needed to just get away and renew to see others.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Decent hotel for price"
We got this through Expedia with a good deal for a week, and the experience was better than expected considering what we paid. Decent bed, showerhead wasn't too low like at many other places we've stayed, had no problems with hot water. Occasionally we could smell what someone else in the hotel must have been smoking. Front desk was nice enough though my wife had to remind housekeeping for new towels after they had taken our old ones away when we were still in our room. I'd probably stay there again if I could be sure of the same price.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Jay
"So-so"
Pros: Kind staff, fairly cheap, located next to Walmart and nearby parks and waterfalls (Mt. Hood, too) Cons: building is old and falling apart, bf was just ok, the worst part was the noise. I could hear everything. People talking in the hall, the next rooms TV, and I swear, no lie, I thought I heard my neighbor let one go. I really didn't enjoy it. I'm going to find another hotel next time I'm in the area.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Business trip"
Hotel location
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
We were not satisfied with the cleanliness of the carpet, and were not fond of animals being around where we eat!
2 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Earl
It was better that we expected from the comments. You can stay here, don`t worry. Yes, the offer breakfast, but no meat, only cereals, bread, waffle, vanilla rings, coffe, orange juice, milk, tea. For breakfast you can make waffels, but most of the time you have to wait for the waffel pan. Overall we were satisfied for that low price.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Martin
"This place is horrible and reeks of smoke......"
We looked at two rooms and both reeked of cigarette smoke and high powered cleaners. The ice machine on a weekend stay was out of order..... The lady at the desk was helpful, but a creepy guy who works there wanted to help my wife into our room when I wasn't around..... The pillows are like 30 lb flour sacks. Horrible.. who would want that??? And the bed was saggy.....
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"In The Top 5 Worst Motels I've Ever Stayed In"
This Travelodge has the pleasure of being one of the worst motels I've ever stayed in. We stayed here because we were seeing a show at the Edgefield and the venue's hotel was sold out. Don't make the same mistake we did, pick a different hotel. The front desk, and the rest of the motel, are hidden behind a weird pub and pizzeria. Everything is worn down, threadbare, and stained. The rooms stunk of who knows what and the hallways smell like there's a cigar convention in the motel. I could go on and on (weird people in the parking lot, drunks from the bar wandering around, etc) but the whole thing comes down to this: don't stay here. Keep driving to the next exit or pay the extra $35 to stay at the lovely and wonderful Edgefield. This place is shady.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Carllee
"Great place, esp for the price"
The room was clean and quiet, and the hotel staff was accommodating to a need for additional shampoo. There was enough food options nearby, and the location was off the highway. They have changed to only non-smoking. I would stay again!
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"you get what you pay for"
This was a low quality, smelly place, but people were nice enough there. Our room was "non-smoking" but reeked horribly of cigarette smoke, as did the whole place! Do not recommend this place unless you are trying to stay some where mildly decent on a tight budget.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Smelled like a cigarette ashtray"
The only positive thing I can say about this motel is that the staff was friendly. I knew at the time of booking not to have high expectations, but it was much worse than I could have imagined. There are no true non-smoking rooms. Every inch and corner of this place wreaks of cigarettes. I am a non-smoker, but my companion was a smoker, and she could hardly stand the stench. Thank goodness I brought my own pillow & blanket, because there is no way I would have stayed otherwise. I had to wash all of my belongings upon my return home because everything smelled of the room.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Good deal for the money, few complaints"
For what the hotel charges, it offers a good deal. What you would reasonably expect from a hotel in this price range is there, and the coin laundry facility is convenient if you are staying awhile. The free breakfast it offers is adequate: waffles, two kinds of cereal, fruit, juice, milk, and coffee. My only complaint is that one day the housekeeping fetched our discarded towels but left our room without cleaning it. Otherwise, my experience was fine, and I would stay there again if I were in the area and wanted a similar deal.
5 night trip Aug 11, 2013
Adam
"Travelodge Troutdale"
The gentleman at the counter was very nice and helpful. But, the room was smelly (like urine) and the bedspread was dirty. We came in at midnight, so there wasn't time to complain. There weren't towels or shower essentials in the room, so the gentleman at the counter had to come and get things for us. The bed was very, very hard and so were the two pillows that we had to sleep on. The breakfast wasn't worth taking the time to eat.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Room smelled very bad"
The room smelled worse than any motel room I've ever stayed at., and it was a non-smoking room. There was no soap or shampoo provided for us. Breakfast was okay, and the beds were soft enough. It was old and needed renovation.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2013
Anita
"Two thumbs down!"
One of our staff members whom we rent the room for spent the night in his car because of the condition and the smell of the rooms. He, perhaps, has a strong sense of smell, or may be the hotel needs to be checked out by Hotel.com to be qualified to be listed on their web-site.!?
10 night business trip Aug 1, 2013
"Smelly"
I only stayed here because the Edgefield was booked up. I would only be using the room to sleep for a few hours and leave first thing in the morning. Previous review were pretty accurate. Hallways smelled like smoke but the room seemed to be ok.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"On a budget? This is the place for you"
I stayed here for two nights in July and found the hotel to be decent although bare bones in the way of amenities. There is nothing provided in the room in terms of shampoo, conditioner, etc and my particular room had no hair dryer. When I inquired at the front desk to borrow one I was informed that the office had only one to rent out and that it had not yet been returned that day. As far as cleanliness this place is not bad, although the hallways reek of cigarette smoke. If you are sensitive to the smell of smoke at all DO NOT stay here. Disappointed to find on several occasions throughout my stay that exterior doors had been propped open with no one in sight. As a single female traveler that is a huge safety concern. Definitely a place for budget travelers. If you like more in the way of amenities look elsewhere.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Bad location!
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2013
leila
"STAY AWAY!!"
...that is, unless you enjoy staying with long-term, low-income residents. Apparently this is a place where a lot of people on welfare make their home. There is a reason they have candles burning in the office! It stinks throughout the entire hotel! On the good side, Walmart and a bunch of other stores are across the street...
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"Good location but everything else disappointing"
Our room was very outdated and didn't meet our expectation at all.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Next time someplace else"
This was to be just a place to stay....and it barely was that. I am surprised it is a Travelodge.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
"don't get stuck in a smoking room"
I desperately needed a place to sleep for a few hours close to Portland. I booked late and the only room they had available was smoking. It really wreaked of smoke and there were burn holes in the carpet and in the bedding, which was pretty old and dingy. On a more positive note, the staff were very pleasant and there was a nice little breakfast bar in the morning where you could get a cup of coffee and make your own waffle.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
"It was ok."
The hotel was very full. We got a smoking room, and let me tell you....it was SMOKEY. It was quite gross actually. We asked to change to a different room but they were so full that they couldn't accommodate. Too bad. Would've been a much better experience had we been able to. The restaurant (Italian place) next door was very good though.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Cheryll
"Not impressed."
The continental breakfast was lacking variety. A stranger opened our door at around 7:30 am while we were getting ready for the day. The front desk made a mistake?
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Bad experience, left after first night."
This is one of the worst motels we have encountered. Run down, dirty, room was smelly and in need of repair. Bedding was old and worn out, towels were stained and worn thin. Windows have never been cleaned, had a thick layer of slime and dirt. Loud drumming noise of something running at night that prevented us sleeping. Ice machine didn't work. Whole place needs cleaning and upgrading. A certain clientele might find it okay but it is very low on the scale of general public standards. Could not give it even a one star rating and would never recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"A nice place, but a bit unclean."
Had it been a bit cleaner, I would have given it a 4. The sheets were not that clean. The bath did not have shampoo (it did have soap though).
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"Very Disappointing!"
The bed was clean & comfortable. The refrigerator & microwave were also clean. However, that was the extent of the cleanliness. Walls & doors were filthy & the night stands had sticky ring marks from a previous tenant's soda can. Smelled of smoke in the lobby. When we entered through the back door, the smell of smoke was overwhelming, even though this was a non-smoking place. Our room smelled the whole time. Our window was open when we arrived, and we found it wouldn't lock shut, but rather had a spacer that allowed it to only open so far. The screws were loose and it was not secure as we were on the ground floor. The best part about it was that it was very convenient to the freeway and shopping in the area, as well as the places we were visiting.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
MNB
"Keep going"
The entire hotel smelled like smoke and my room smelled like and old wet dog after a rainy day. Even after opening the windows all day, the smell did not go away.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Savay
"One day stay in Portland"
Nice clean, confortable, and cheap hotel. No shapoo and ice (machine out of order)
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"It was horrible"
The room was filthy, we had to pay extra for a double bed when we already should have had one. Will never stay here again, this is probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013