All hotels in Naperville, Illinois, United States of America
1617 Naperville Wheaton RdNapervilleIL60563United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Good internet service
  • Value for money
    Bad pool
"old hotel without much update"
Old hotel with dirty smelly carpet. Wall cooling unit make terrible bad noise so i turned it off. later in the night, cricket make noise all the night inside cooling unit. I can't even catch it out. It was terrible stay. Do you pay what you got. it is an old hotel without much update.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear guest, I regret that your recent stay was not an entirely comfortable experience. We are unfortunately unable to track your stay because of the limited information in your review. At Best Western, our guests’ satisfaction is our goal. Please do not hesitate to call the attention of our front desk staff on your next visit if you have concerns. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you better.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"BWs are independently owned- well done here"
nice staff aiming to please, including desk , housekeeping, maintenance. HVAC didn't work properly (still kicked out AC though) but they couldn't fix it during the weekend. quiet locale, seemed safe
3 night trip Aug 7, 2015
"Affordable hotel not too far from Chicago"
The hotel was clean, and the receptionists were friendly. I asked for so many things, yet they were patient and helpful for every request. The free breakfast was decent. The room was clean, quiet, and comfy.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Jango
"Fair."
Fair hotel. It was inexpensive and served its purpose just fine!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Sara
"Staff did what they could to make it better"
It started out rough, but the staff made it better. I had requested a number of things for the room (first floor, by an exit) to help my Mom. I booked the room two months in advance. We got 1 out of 4 of the things I asked for (non-smoking was the accommodation we did get). Sigh, we dropped off our things and flipped on the a/c to cool down the room. When we got back from visiting friends at midnight we found the a/c didn't work and it was a typical Chicago Summer day. My mom was too tired to move us and the cat to a new room. It was a hot night. I called the desk and told them about it, knowing they couldn't do anything right then. In the morning I called hotels.com and told them about it. They called the property and talked with them. Got a coupon from hotels.com (I had used a free night)and while I was at breakfast the property had maintenance come up and put a whole new unit in and did it in under 10 minutes. They extended our checkout time and waived the pet fee. Nice service.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Came in for a family funeral. Staff were helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Denise
"Maybe next time"
We enjoyed our stay except there was no pool and the internet was really slow when we could get on it
7 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
ALBERT
"Pleasant stay."
Stayed 2 nights during a weekend in town for a family reunion. Enjoyed my stay, clean room and friendly Hotel staff.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"basic hotel / older"
walked into a room with very wet flooring in the entry and in front of the bath room. there was a musty smell to the room and everything in the room was unplugged. there were no more rooms available , and we were in town because a family member was in the hospital - not a good stay at all and I would not recommend this hotel at all other than the staff.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Clean and affordable"
Hotel needs updates but in great area and good price
5 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Melvin
"nice hotel"
our stay at this hotel was very pleasant and the staff we encountered during our stay were very helpful, courteous, and friendly. i would recommend this hotel to any of my friends and family.the beds were comfortable and ample pillows were a pleasant surprise also. the continental breakfast was also good and was constantly replenished as the food was eaten.great experience and there are many other hotels i have stayed at that could take a page out of this hotels book!!!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
kerby
Very clean and accommodating for our one night stay attending a wedding, Friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Try elsewhere"
Was pushed into smoking room when booked NS. Room was tired and looked as if not really cleaned in a long time. No adjustment was offered.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"Convenient"
Staff at the front desk were accommodating. Location was convenient.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive feedback. We are very much delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We are honored to serve you. You deserve the best quality customer service and it is our pleasure to serve you. Thank you very much for appreciating our convenient location. We enjoyed serving you. Thank you for choosing our establishment. We are looking forward to your next visit. Cheers and have a great day.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Room was great! They had a Fridge, Microwave, and a Safe in the room which made it a much more enjoyable stay!
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Roger, Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We aim to provide the best amenities, facilities and customer service to all our guests. It is our great honor and pleasure to serve you. Thank you very much for choosing our establishment. We are looking forward to your next visit. Cheers and have a great day.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Roger
"Naperville for 3"
The staff was amazing and did a great job with check in and customer service. The room had a slight odor, but was very clean and was well kept.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Melissa, Thank you very much for your feedback. We apologize for that odor but rest assured that we will do our best to improve especially on that part. We aim to provide all our guests the best quality customer experience you all deserve. We are honored to serve you. Thank you very much for choosing our establishment. We are looking forward to your next stay. Cheers and have a great day.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"average"
Average at best.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Michael, Thank you for your feedback. We aim to provide you and all our guests the best quality customer experience. Your feedback inspires us more to continue on improving for your satisfaction and convenience. We are honored to serve you. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you for choosing our establishment. We are looking forward to serving you again. Cheers and have a great day.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"wrong room"
Room smell of smoke
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Lamont, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience this must have caused you. We will take note of your feedback and we will see what we can do so this kind of issue would not ever happen again and so you could even enjoy more the next time you visit. Again, we sincerely apologize. Have a pleasant day.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Lamont
"Staff did not record late checkout request"
The room was fine, but I requested a late checkout. Still, staff came knocking on the door at 11 and the room key stopped working.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Mark, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience this must have caused you. We will see what we can do about this issue and so this kind of incident would not ever happen again. Your satisfaction is very important to us. We love serving you. Again, we sincerely apologize. Thank you for choosing our establishment. Have a great day.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
We enjoyed our stay. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Steven, Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are all very delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We aim to provide all our guests the best quality customer service and customer experience you all deserve. YOur convenience and satisfaction is very important to us. We are honored to serve you. Thank you very much for choosing our establishment. We are looking forward to your next visit. Cheers and have a pleasant day.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
One of the reasons that brought us back to this hotel is the hotel stuff are so nice.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We aim to provide you and all our guests the best quality customer experience and customer service you all deserve. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you very much for patronizing our establishment. We are looking forward to serving you again some time soon. Cheers and have a great day.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Very nice stay for a great price! Close to Chicago and lots to do in Naperville. Staff was very nice.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
It was our first night on a 3 week road trip. The accommodations were good.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Stayed here several times great value
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
howard
"Nice place to stay"
excellent just a bit noisy easy access to restaurant and expressways
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
Cheryl
"Okay"
Okay until near checkout had noon checkout and at 1030 they started banging on the door to get in.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us. I apologize for the manner you were reminded of check out time. I regret that we are unable to pointedly address your concern because of the limited information in your review, nevertheless, I assure you that this will be brought to the attention of our team. I hope we could have a chance to serve you again.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2015
"Very Nice and priced right"
Another great stay, Only thing I would change is to not be in the pet part of Hotel.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, I am glad that you find our price reasonable. Please let us know of your accommodation preference upon check in on your next visit. Your comfort and restful stay is very important to us.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"Close to everything. Nice hoyel."
Recently stayed and will continue to. Switched from other local hotel due to cleanness and staff.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Fyemommy
"A bit dated"
Hotel is a bit dated. I have stayed in better places for the same rate. Room was clean and staff was nice
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"BW Napervilee"
I have used this hotel many, many times on my trips west of Chicago. It is my go-to place within a 40 minute radius. Great job on the upgrade of the fitness room and the breakfast room. Also upgraded the irons & ironing boards. Still a few straggling irons attached to boards (a pet peeve of mine, these have to go)
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"My go to spot."
I enjoying staying here. It is my go to spot when visiting my son. The staff is incredible. They are so friendly and it is always the same faces. Very Nice.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Mary Ann, Thank you for the compliments for our staff. I am certain they will be thrilled when I share your review with the team. We are doing our best to provide our guests the quality of service and fine hotel experience with us. Kind regards.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Mary Ann
"Average, no extras."
Outdated but for the most part it was average.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Eric, We thank you for staying at Best Western. Your candid thoughts about your stay with us truly appreciated as we value our guests. We will continue to strive so we can provide you a better experience at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night business trip May 25, 2015
ERIC
"Nice hotel for the price."
Staff was very friendly and the room was quiet (we were on the first floor facing the parking lot). Bed was comfortable. I didn't care for the pillows, they were squares rather than rectangular, but that's my only complaint.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience at Best Western. It is a pleasure to know that we have met your satisfaction. I am sorry to hear though that our pillows was not to your preference. Nevertheless, we are glad that your overall experience was pleasant and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Pastoral visit"
Wonderful experience
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, We appreciate so much that you chose to stay with us during your pastoral visit. Thank you for the wonderful rating you provided us, we hope to see you again soon.
8 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Great stay, highly reccomend"
Everything was outstanding, other than the mini-fridge which was too cold and froze some of my food.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Andrew, Thank you for your recommendation. I am very pleased to hear that you find our services and accommodation outstanding. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, we would be very happy to serve you again soon.
2 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Nice clean hotel, with professional staff."
Great and clean hotel. Employees were polite, professional and willing to help. The only issue I had with the establishment is that the elevator doors were loud, slow and was placed out of order from one night. However, it was fixed the next day. I would definitely recommend this place to others.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Ian, Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us your experience during your visit at our hotel and for mentioning how you were pleased with the services and accommodation you received from our team. Your comment on the elevator will be submitted to our management, i am sure this will be evaluated and rectified. we are very glad to have served you.
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
Ian
"very good and satisfied"
family vacation and had good time
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Murty, Thank you very much for your feedback. We pleased that we can accommodate you and your family during your vacation. I hope that we can be a convenience to you again on your next vacation.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Murty
"BW - Naperville"
I have stayed at this hotel many, many times. It is a great value in a super location and I will be there again. The only very small issue is that occasionally I run into a room that still has the iron locked by a cable to the ironing board. This is extremely annoying. Do they really have that many irons stolen?
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your loyalty to our hotel. We are pleased that we could have the opportunity to provide you with your accommodations during your trip to the area. I apologize for the slight inconvenience with our irons that are secured in the ironing board. It is for ensuring that you and our other guests will be provided for with complete amenities. Thank you again for your continuously choosing Best Western as your primary choice of hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Convenient to iFly wind tunnel."
Everything was ok.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Gregory, We are pleased that our hotel’s location was a convenience to you during your trip. Your kind compliments mean so much to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this review. I hope that your next stay with us will surely be a 5 star experience.
4 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Gregory
"Did not tell us it was Smoking room"
Booed the room- when I saw the confirmation it said "smoking" so within 15 minutes I call to change to a nonsmoking room or cancel it. No others room available and refused to cancel without penalty. They charged us $200 and it took several days to get part of that back.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, It is good to hear from you, though I'm sorry to learn that you did not fully enjoy the service, accommodations and hospitality that we hold to such a high degree of importance in our hotel. Please let provide to us the room that you stayed in as well as the date of your check in so that I can verify your comments and forward it to our management for evaluation. We value your opinion and suggestions for improvement as these comments help us to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. I do hope you'll return and let us show you a far better experience.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Would have preferred a 2nd or third floor room, rather than outdoor, first floor location, for security and access to lobby, breakfast room, etc. Lobby Staff was unusually helpful when we first got there, making sure we had everything we needed, directions to nearby restaurant, etc. The next day, though, the coffee supplies had not been restocked, etc. This was an older, but nicely redecorated hotel. The bathtub was dangerous for an older person, with nothing to hold on to for balance. The hotel was a good location and reasonably priced for a graduation we were attending in Wheaton.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Robert, Thank you for choosing to stay at Best Western Naperville Inn. We are pleased that our staff were able to be helpful to you during your stay and ensure that you had everything that you needed. Thank you for also letting us know the aspects of our service and facilities that we can improve on. I will certainly forward this to our management in order to address it accordingly.Your comments help us to see where we need to improve and we appreciate that you have taken the time to review our hotel.
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
ROBERT J
From walking through the door to entering our room, the experience was smooth and easy.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"NICE HOTEL"
NICE HOTEL FOR THE PRICE. WE WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Terri, I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. Thank you very much for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Terri
"Best Hotel in Naperville"
Mario was the best. He helped us with everything from our stay to maps in downtown to the best places to eat. I would stay there again and I would highly recommend this hotel.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Jennifer, It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to give you a great experience, filled with hospitality, comfort and convenience have been successful. Your comfort and convenience are our top priorities, and we thank you letting us know how we have been successful in our efforts to impress you.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2015
It was a nice stay. Staff were very nice. The room was clean and pleasant to stay in. Near everything. Breakfast could be a bit better.
Other trip May 7, 2015
we travel a lot
"Good buy for the money!"
We have stayed numerous times here and it has become better with recent renovations, especially to the breakfast room. The staff is friendly and accommodating. My only problem this time around was the commode that was so close to the ground that my arthritic knees could hardly get down or up from the seat. I have asked for an accessible room the next time, but I wonder why hotels and public areas insist upon installing such low commodes.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guests, We strive to give you a wonderful experience, and I am very happy to discover that you enjoyed your stay; though I regret to hear that you were not able to book an accessible room for your convenience. I hope that we can have the opportunity to provide you again with the hotel experience that will be worthy of your 5 star rating.
2 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
I really enjoyed
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
reem
"Friendly"
My daughter and I stopped over for a Red Stars game. Staff was super nice and complimentary breakfast was above average . Would reccomend !
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Kenneth
"Relaxing"
It was relaxing.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"BEST BARGAIN IN NAPERVILLE"
Staff is very friendly. Breakfast bar had a good selection. Well worth the price. especially for the area. HOTEL IS CONVENIENT TO SEVERAL COLLEGES AND TO THE TOLL WAY. Good local restaurants are near hotel
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015