All hotels in Naperville, Illinois, United States of America
1617 Naperville Wheaton Rd, Naperville, IL, 60563, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

It was our first night on a 3 week road trip. The accommodations were good.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Stayed here several times great value
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
howard
"Nice place to stay"
excellent just a bit noisy easy access to restaurant and expressways
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
Cheryl
"Okay"
Okay until near checkout had noon checkout and at 1030 they started banging on the door to get in.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us. I apologize for the manner you were reminded of check out time. I regret that we are unable to pointedly address your concern because of the limited information in your review, nevertheless, I assure you that this will be brought to the attention of our team. I hope we could have a chance to serve you again.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2015
"Very Nice and priced right"
Another great stay, Only thing I would change is to not be in the pet part of Hotel.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, I am glad that you find our price reasonable. Please let us know of your accommodation preference upon check in on your next visit. Your comfort and restful stay is very important to us.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"Close to everything. Nice hoyel."
Recently stayed and will continue to. Switched from other local hotel due to cleanness and staff.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Fyemommy
"A bit dated"
Hotel is a bit dated. I have stayed in better places for the same rate. Room was clean and staff was nice
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"BW Napervilee"
I have used this hotel many, many times on my trips west of Chicago. It is my go-to place within a 40 minute radius. Great job on the upgrade of the fitness room and the breakfast room. Also upgraded the irons & ironing boards. Still a few straggling irons attached to boards (a pet peeve of mine, these have to go)
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"My go to spot."
I enjoying staying here. It is my go to spot when visiting my son. The staff is incredible. They are so friendly and it is always the same faces. Very Nice.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Mary Ann, Thank you for the compliments for our staff. I am certain they will be thrilled when I share your review with the team. We are doing our best to provide our guests the quality of service and fine hotel experience with us. Kind regards.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Mary Ann
"Average, no extras."
Outdated but for the most part it was average.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Eric, We thank you for staying at Best Western. Your candid thoughts about your stay with us truly appreciated as we value our guests. We will continue to strive so we can provide you a better experience at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night business trip May 25, 2015
ERIC
"Nice hotel for the price."
Staff was very friendly and the room was quiet (we were on the first floor facing the parking lot). Bed was comfortable. I didn't care for the pillows, they were squares rather than rectangular, but that's my only complaint.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience at Best Western. It is a pleasure to know that we have met your satisfaction. I am sorry to hear though that our pillows was not to your preference. Nevertheless, we are glad that your overall experience was pleasant and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Pastoral visit"
Wonderful experience
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, We appreciate so much that you chose to stay with us during your pastoral visit. Thank you for the wonderful rating you provided us, we hope to see you again soon.
8 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Great stay, highly reccomend"
Everything was outstanding, other than the mini-fridge which was too cold and froze some of my food.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Andrew, Thank you for your recommendation. I am very pleased to hear that you find our services and accommodation outstanding. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, we would be very happy to serve you again soon.
2 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Nice clean hotel, with professional staff."
Great and clean hotel. Employees were polite, professional and willing to help. The only issue I had with the establishment is that the elevator doors were loud, slow and was placed out of order from one night. However, it was fixed the next day. I would definitely recommend this place to others.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Ian, Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us your experience during your visit at our hotel and for mentioning how you were pleased with the services and accommodation you received from our team. Your comment on the elevator will be submitted to our management, i am sure this will be evaluated and rectified. we are very glad to have served you.
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
Ian
"very good and satisfied"
family vacation and had good time
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Murty, Thank you very much for your feedback. We pleased that we can accommodate you and your family during your vacation. I hope that we can be a convenience to you again on your next vacation.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Murty
"BW - Naperville"
I have stayed at this hotel many, many times. It is a great value in a super location and I will be there again. The only very small issue is that occasionally I run into a room that still has the iron locked by a cable to the ironing board. This is extremely annoying. Do they really have that many irons stolen?
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your loyalty to our hotel. We are pleased that we could have the opportunity to provide you with your accommodations during your trip to the area. I apologize for the slight inconvenience with our irons that are secured in the ironing board. It is for ensuring that you and our other guests will be provided for with complete amenities. Thank you again for your continuously choosing Best Western as your primary choice of hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Convenient to iFly wind tunnel."
Everything was ok.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Gregory, We are pleased that our hotel’s location was a convenience to you during your trip. Your kind compliments mean so much to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this review. I hope that your next stay with us will surely be a 5 star experience.
4 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Gregory
"Did not tell us it was Smoking room"
Booed the room- when I saw the confirmation it said "smoking" so within 15 minutes I call to change to a nonsmoking room or cancel it. No others room available and refused to cancel without penalty. They charged us $200 and it took several days to get part of that back.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, It is good to hear from you, though I'm sorry to learn that you did not fully enjoy the service, accommodations and hospitality that we hold to such a high degree of importance in our hotel. Please let provide to us the room that you stayed in as well as the date of your check in so that I can verify your comments and forward it to our management for evaluation. We value your opinion and suggestions for improvement as these comments help us to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. I do hope you'll return and let us show you a far better experience.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Would have preferred a 2nd or third floor room, rather than outdoor, first floor location, for security and access to lobby, breakfast room, etc. Lobby Staff was unusually helpful when we first got there, making sure we had everything we needed, directions to nearby restaurant, etc. The next day, though, the coffee supplies had not been restocked, etc. This was an older, but nicely redecorated hotel. The bathtub was dangerous for an older person, with nothing to hold on to for balance. The hotel was a good location and reasonably priced for a graduation we were attending in Wheaton.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Robert, Thank you for choosing to stay at Best Western Naperville Inn. We are pleased that our staff were able to be helpful to you during your stay and ensure that you had everything that you needed. Thank you for also letting us know the aspects of our service and facilities that we can improve on. I will certainly forward this to our management in order to address it accordingly.Your comments help us to see where we need to improve and we appreciate that you have taken the time to review our hotel.
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
ROBERT J
From walking through the door to entering our room, the experience was smooth and easy.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"NICE HOTEL"
NICE HOTEL FOR THE PRICE. WE WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Terri, I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. Thank you very much for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Terri
"Best Hotel in Naperville"
Mario was the best. He helped us with everything from our stay to maps in downtown to the best places to eat. I would stay there again and I would highly recommend this hotel.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Jennifer, It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to give you a great experience, filled with hospitality, comfort and convenience have been successful. Your comfort and convenience are our top priorities, and we thank you letting us know how we have been successful in our efforts to impress you.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2015
It was a nice stay. Staff were very nice. The room was clean and pleasant to stay in. Near everything. Breakfast could be a bit better.
Other trip May 7, 2015
we travel a lot
"Good buy for the money!"
We have stayed numerous times here and it has become better with recent renovations, especially to the breakfast room. The staff is friendly and accommodating. My only problem this time around was the commode that was so close to the ground that my arthritic knees could hardly get down or up from the seat. I have asked for an accessible room the next time, but I wonder why hotels and public areas insist upon installing such low commodes.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guests, We strive to give you a wonderful experience, and I am very happy to discover that you enjoyed your stay; though I regret to hear that you were not able to book an accessible room for your convenience. I hope that we can have the opportunity to provide you again with the hotel experience that will be worthy of your 5 star rating.
2 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
I really enjoyed
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
reem
"Friendly"
My daughter and I stopped over for a Red Stars game. Staff was super nice and complimentary breakfast was above average . Would reccomend !
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Kenneth
"Relaxing"
It was relaxing.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"BEST BARGAIN IN NAPERVILLE"
Staff is very friendly. Breakfast bar had a good selection. Well worth the price. especially for the area. HOTEL IS CONVENIENT TO SEVERAL COLLEGES AND TO THE TOLL WAY. Good local restaurants are near hotel
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"Very nice stay"
Really great stay. Excellent staff hotel, is very clean, price point is good, rooms are large and comfy. I definitely will return
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
I would stay here again. My destination is Bolingbrook but it's worth the 20 min drive.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Fyemommy
"Nice hotel to spend the night"
Would have given 5 over all if the room had a thermostat, without the thermostat it was tough to control the room temperature...it would get too hot or too cold.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
srini
"excellent value"
a wonderful and plentiful breakfast. the amenities were more than adequate. the staff was more than pleasant, and were very helpful,espcially with unruly guests and a fire alarm situation. we will excellent valuedefinitely stay here next visit.
5 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
wilmert
"Wow"
Absolutely great experience
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Johnny, We are humbled by your kind, fine review about your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased that you had a great time with us. We will do our best to provide you the same quality service you enjoyed. It would be a pleasure to have you again in our hotel.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Johnny
"Very enjoyable"
The front desk girls were wonderful. Our microwave didn't work, so one of the girls came up & got our popcorn & took it to the breakfast area to pop it for us. The microwave situation & a tub that took forever to drain were the only problems. Overall a very good stay.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay at Best Western Naperville. I am glad that our staff assisted you when the microwave in your room was not working. Thank you for taking note of that. I apologize for the plumbing issue, and we thank you for bringing that matter to our attention. Our housekeeping must have overlooked to inform our maintenance team about the problem. We hope to have another chance to serve you again soon.
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Good value for $"
In town for parents 60th wedding anniversary had 3 rooms. location was close to their house and was a good rate. only thing pillows were a little lumpy and would have preferred queen beds over the double beds but very clean and was only there to sleep and shower. 3rd floor was quiet.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Teresa
"Shedd stay"
Mario is the best!!
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Misty, On behalf of the entire staff I would like to thank you for your time in sharing your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. Glad that your stay was perfect! Our staff is working just as hard to provide our guests the best service we can give. Thank you for your compliment. Trust that we will make certain your next visit will be another success.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Misty
Mario and Jennifer were great
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Gennadi, Thank you for your wonderful remarks for Mario and Jennifer. We are truly happy to hear that you had a great time with us. Please know that your satisfaction complete our business. We will do our best to make your next visit another superb experience.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Gennadi
"Nice Stay"
A nice experience.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Dennis, Thank you for sharing such a fine remarks about your experience at Best Western Naperville. Feedback from our guests help us monitor the level of satisfaction on the accommodation we have offered. We would love to welcome you back at our hotel at all times.
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
dennis
"You'll be pleasantly surprised!"
I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in. The hotel was nicer than I expected for a Best Western at the room rate charged. Hotel and rooms are clean and quiet. The room heating/AC unit was almost whisper quiet. The breakfast served isn't anything special but other than that this hotel is a deal if you're traveling, looking for a quality hotel but don't want to spend a lot of money.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Norman, Thank you so much for your great comment. I am glad that we have met your satisfaction during your visit, Please know that your comfort is our goal. We would love to welcome you back at our hotel again soon. Thank you for your business.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Norman
"Naperville Best Western"
The room was small, but clean. I wouldn't recommend it for families, as there is no pool and the hotel itself, is on the small side.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, Many thanks for taking the time to post your feedback prior to your stay with us. It is just sad that you did not think our place is ideal for family to stay. We welcome your comments and take it constructively. It give us room to work closely so we can serve all of our guests.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Friendly staff and clean"
Hotel was very clean and the staff was super friendly. The neighborhood was not the best, but it was conveniently located close to the main highway.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello, Your compliment on the efficiency of our staff is truly a huge accomplishment for our team. We cannot rectify anything outside of our premises but I assure you that the quality of service with us is always monitored. We hope you will visit us again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Wheaton Tournament 2015"
The hotel and staff was nice enough but the elevator was not working over the course of our 2 night stay. And, if you did not get down to breakfast early enough you were not getting the more desired items and had to settle for what was left over. Also used the fitness center, which consisted of older machines that were not in optimum working order.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Kelly, I am sorry that our elevator was not in working condition during your 2 night stay. We had to keep it closed for maintenance and we must be certain that it is in perfect condition before opening it for our guests.I just hope we could have a chance to serve you better in the future.
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Bed Bugs!"
The hotel look and cleanliness was superb. But what turned me off was finding bed bug on the bed. When I told the staff in the lobby, their response was simply "we don't have bed bugs". If it weren't for that, I would probably return back
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello, I am truly sorry for the manner you were responded by our front desk staff when you informed about the issue you experienced in your room. I will accelerate your feedback for evaluation. Our management will surely verify what took place during your stay and address accordingly. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Can't beat it for the price"
For the price, this was perfect. Exterior looks dated, but inside is like any other modern two-star. Rooms were clean; furniture and fixtures were well kept seemed up-to-date; beds were comfortable; breakfast buffet had cereal, waffles, bagels, yogurt, fresh fruit, microwave sandwiches, etc.--better than "continental," but not quite a full breakfast buffet like at a Hampton or Hyatt Place. Internet worked fine. Front desk staff were courteous and very helpful. For $59/night you absolutely can't beat it.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello, Thank you for not hesitating to check out the quality of accommodation we offer our guests at Best Western Naperville Inn. We pride in the quality of our service we work very hard to maintain consistency. We are thrilled that you find our value unbeatable. We hope to serve you again soon.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Good place to stay"
The Best Western Hotel in Naperville was a very clean, quiet and comfortable place to stay. The staff was very courteous and professional. When we checked in, I noticed there was only one bath towel in the bathroom. Two doors down, housekeeping was cleaning the room and I asked for another bath towel, and the housekeeper did not hesitate to give me a second towel. They have a very good continental breakfast and staff on every shift was very friendly.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"To tired to travel"
Spent the night after HPHL playoffs room was comfortable and roomy. Bed was nice and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful breakfast was good.
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Matt, Thanks for the winning review. We are delighted to learn that we have succeeded in earning your approval and your inspiring feedback about your stay and the service you received from our team. I assure you that you will enjoy the same pleasant experience on your next visit.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Cut my stay short from 2 to 1 day"
Smell of smoke from the past guest's not just one but from years before
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Hello Vicente, Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. I regret that you were not satisfied with the accommodation you received from our team. We exert our best effort to be able to provide quality service to our guests and we use your feedback to help us improve setback. We hope to serve you again soon.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Vicente
Good value, convenient access from interstate and to North Central College. Pleasant and helpful staff.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great Price!"
Clean and friendly staff. Room was nice and beds were super comfortable!
2 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
Peggy
"Another Getaway"
Great folks working the front desk
Response by Best Western Naperville Inn
Dear Guest, Many thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. We strive to give our guests the best value services and it truly bring us pleasure knowing that we have succeeded in our goal. We hope to welcome you again at Best Western Naperville Inn soon.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014