All hotels in Cypress, California, United States of America
5865 Katella Ave, Cypress, CA, 90630, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"great stay"
It was great. The most I like it has a gym that you can use. Also I like how comfy the bed was. They also have a bar down stair if you want a drink.
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Lovely Place"
We rented 2 rooms and both were equally as nice. The staff was helpful and very courtesy. One evening we stayed in and ate at the Bistro and I will have to say it was delicious and reasonably priced. We would totally stay at this hotel again what a lovely place.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Clean, relaxing fun in the sun!"
Great hotel! Super clean rooms, comfortable beds and a tremendously relaxing pool area.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Maria
Great service
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
victoria
We loved it .
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Griselda
"Great hotel, crazy expensive room service"
Very nice hotel, people, room, bed was great etc. I will say they charged me $26 just to deliver food to the room, plus the cost of the food. Really? It's worth it to walk down and get food yourself.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
"Nice hotel , if not a bit far"
Stayed here for one night. We used this property for our trip to Disneyland and as it was a bit far for that, we loved it! The rooms are spacious and luxurious! The staff was welcoming and accommodating! Can't wait to use them again when we come to the area!
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Short but Nice"
It was short but a great time, I will be back.
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Jaime
Short stay on way to San Diego. Very clean, comfortable beds, great water pressure. Very nice to be able to get Starbucks downstairs before we got on the road. Hi g hly recommend.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Carole
"Nice but expensive water bottles."
The room was quite comfortable and being six foot four inches, I especially appreciated that the showerhead was high enough for me. But, four dollars for a bottle of Fiji water? Really?
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
"Great neighborhood. Convenient to Disneyland."
We wanted to be close to Disneyland. This was convenient, but not right on top of the park. It was a blessing in disguise, because the neighborhood is MUCH better. The only improvement would be a shuttle to Disneyland.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
WILLIAM
Stay two nights with two King bed suite. Wouldn't call it a suite but definitely is an extended regular hotel room. A/C seemed to have problems in both rooms but other than that, hotel was very clean, very nice, and location was in proximity to a lot of things! Not your average hotel.
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"No coffee in the lobby"
Not only has no free breakfast, they don't even serve free coffee in the lobby. Very small lobby area, no newspaper, nothing. They even blocked out a large restaurant area for private party.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
One of the best hotels I've stayed in. Quite a bit from the freeway (a pro and a con), could not hear any cars from the road, didn't even notice the room next door when it was occupied, and the maids don't yell at each other in the hallway during their morning/early afternoon rounds. Our maid seemed really nice and sweet. Room and bed were comfortable. Bathroom was nice and clean. My bf loved the soap they provided, which didn't give me that gross soap residue. My only gripe is that the towels weren't soft and fluffy, and they weren't uniform in quality (but that's whatever). I was able to watch videos, so I think the wi-fi was pretty good for being complimentary. It did have some bad times, but you can't expect much from a connection that everyone in the hotel can use.
5 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Monica
The woman who checked us in was nice, but I wouldn't say she was friendly. The room was nice. The bathroom was too. I LOVE that there is a microwave and fridge in the rooms. And wifi is a MUST. Overall, for a hotel room booked through Hotels.com, it was good.
4 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Make sure toilet works before you have someone stay.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Good bang for your buck"
It was chill
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Anthony
"Comfortable cosy hotel"
A very relax one night stay after a long day at Disney Park
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Grace
Everything was Perfect
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Very nice stay"
Enjoyed the hotel very much
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
front desk personnel can use a little bit more customer service training...
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Maria Theresa
"Well Rested"
Service was great, breakfast was great, room was very clean. I like the happy hour, food at restuarant is really good, but kind of expensive. I will stay there again when in the area.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"All the comforts of home"
It was great the only bad thing was the jacuzzi was not in service due to the new decking just being installed. Other than that we had a great stay!
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Ronda
"Wonderful"
It was awesome. All the staff were very friendly. I would definitely go back and stay with them.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
ashis
"Entitlement"
Hotel stay was great, and font desk staff were outstanding. My only complaint is the lady working the Starbucks in the morning. You have to order your breakfast at the starbucks, which I was ok with. However when I signed my receipt and gave it back to her, she said "I need to fill in the total." So I filled in the total, and gave it back to her. Then she said loud enough for me to hear, "Oh no tip, guess he thinks I like working here for free." I did not respond because I was more shocked she actually just said that to me. I ordered a cup of fruit and a coffee. The fruit was already cut up in a cup to go, and some other lady made the coffee. I think the expectation of workers to get tips for doing the job they are paid to do is getting out of control.
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Easy Access to Any Direction"
We chose this hotel because you can easily get out on main roads in any direction. One thing we don't like is that there is no free breakfast, like most comparable hotels offer. Choosing this hotel adds to the cost of the trip because we have to buy breakfast.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Debbie
"Good hotel"
It was a good stay. The hotel was as expected.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Ron
"It was good-"
It was good, the only thing I didn't like was that there were toiletries leftover in the shower from the previous guest and there was no lotion provided for after shower.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Haydee
Loved the flower field that you can just view from the hotel grounds. I didn't have the window view of it but it was a nice walk just around the building complex to get a view of it.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Sherina
"We'll be back"
I'm surprised this gem of a hotel doesn't have a 4 star rating. Service was professional and friendly. Rooms were surprisingly spacious and luxurious. I loved the unique layout of the furniture. Quiet rooms. Shopping and food is very close by. The only drawback is that is is removed from the main attractions in the area; but overall, we were pleased with this hotel. Great place to stay; highly recommended.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Traci
"Nice hotel but not that close to Disneyland"
The hotel was nice & clean, but it was not as close to Disneyland as we hoped. There was a problem with the AC in our room. 'Though it was set to 60, it felt like 70. It got really warm at night. There were 4 of us & there was a tiny (2oz.) bottle of shampoo & a tiny bottle of conditioner:(
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Arlyn
It was nice. Everyone seemed to enjoy the lounge in the lobby.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Perfect for a Disney Trip"
The rooms were spacious and super clean! Free wifi and cable were perks. We stayed for a weekend at disney and it was nice to be just outside the hustle and bustle of disney but still only 15 minutes or so away.
Samm
"Nice location, safe, easy parking, good wifi"
I like the location which is very safe and clean making you feel at ease and which is easy to find. The staff being nice but will ask you your id, your phone number your address and your credit card, although your credit card has picture on it. The room is very clean and bright, furniture in new condition and bed is very comfortable. Everything works well and I will not hesitate to stay here again.
Nightstar
"Great hotel."
We had a great stay, the only problem we've encountered was the noise by the people swimming. I think next time I would avoid a room by the pool.
JLJ
"Courtyard by Marriott Cypress"
The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The room was very clean, neat and restful. The bed was very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Tamara
"Good if you are on business trip nearby"
Nothing really stands out, there is nothing around that area except for business.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Bin
"Excellent Location"
Excellent location for Disneyland visit..
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Ramakrishnan
"Outstanding!"
Clean...Quiet...Contemporary. Welcoming front desk staff...Spacious, comfortable room!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Close to everything!"
Definetly coming back, nice clean rooms comfortable beds..quiet area but still close to disneyland as well as outlets and beach.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Great hotel, great location- terrible front desk"
Clean & nicely up kept hotel. 15 mins from Disneyland & 20 mins from Hunington Beach. Loved our room. Office staff was rude & non friendly. Never have we had issues booking via Expedia & terrible service at the front desk. Kitchen staff was amazing & very friendly. Overall if you can get past the front desk staff it's a great place to stay.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
marissa
"Great hotel stay at the Marriott Hotel in Cypresss"
Enjoyable staff, great accommodations!! Would definitely stay here again upon my next visit to Southern California .
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"A pleasant stay"
The stay was pleasant. Room is tidy and clean. The closet place is a little small.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Nice hotel, where' s the breakfast?"
Room was clean and comfortable. Surrounding area was corporate buildings. Check in was fast and professional. Breakfast was lacking. They provided coffee, orange juice, yogurt and fruit.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Close to Disneyland on main street"
Stayed for 6 nights no doubt it was the best decision stay there at the hotel, is located close to Disneyland
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Tony
"Quick weekend trip"
I needed a place to stay over the weekend in Cypress. Although when I walked in there were kids everywhere (not opposed to kids but wanted to sleep). The staff gave me a room not above the outside basketball game and I found the rooms well insulated and did not hear anything. The bed was VERY comfortable and the room quite large for a regular king room.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"V-Day 2015"
We stayed over for Valentine's Day, I had flowers ordered from a third party vendor that was dropped off at reception. We came back from lunch with the roses sitting inside of our room. I was very happy with that, our stay at this hotel was perfect and I couldn't be happier with their service.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"No need of reservation"
Will never stay or reserve at a courtyard. If it was possible they would receive 0 stars. My room was given away supposedly there was a flood in the room. Of course did ask to see the room but that was a firm No from management. I had driven 6 hours (arrival time was 12:00 a.m.) on a holiday weekend (valentine's day and presidents day) for a wedding. Reservations were made 3 weeks ago. Manager offered 2 roll up beds to a meeting room...seriously!!! I drove for about 3 hours until found a room about 45 minutes away. I hope the courtyard receives information of the word reservation and confirmation! !! aghagah! !
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Cypress
I am extremely sorry to hear of your experience at our hotel. That evening the entire southern California area was experiencing a sell out, meaning there were no rooms available anywhere. I was assisting our staff all night, I spent over 7 hours total calling at least 100 hotels trying to find a relocation for your reservation. Unfortunately, we fell short of both mine and your expectations when it comes to service. Your experience at our property is uncommon and I have never not been able to find a hotel to walk a guest to, there usually is a comparable hotel near by. Please accept my most sincerest of apologies in this regard.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Angry
"Bathtub and heating/air conditioning issues."
Room was acceptable. However, when I tried to take a shower in the morning, could not turn on bathtub faucet. Luckily, I live 15-20 miles from the hotel, so I took a shower when I got home. In addition the room temperature regulator was pretty loud and when it turned on, the door to the room shook. For the price of the room, it was VERY over-priced.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Convenient"
No complaints. Great for a one night stay, but seemed like a good spot for a family planning to visit Disneyland. Easy drive to Disneyland.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015