All hotels in Cypress, California, United States of America
5865 Katella Ave, Cypress, CA, 90630, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"great place to stay"
very relaxing. Place was clean. Bed was very comfortable. It was convenient for our family. Had a salad at the bistro and enjoyed the convenience.
3 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Jamie
"Nice Courtyard by Marriott stay near Disneyland."
A very comfortable stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Cypress. Down the road from Disneyland and close enough to watch the fireworks show. Near several wonderfully filling restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinners. Staff was very pleasant and helpful, especially for our very late night check-in. We had room key issues and the front staff was super quick to rekey and address the issues. The room was a usually high standard Marriott room with very comfortable Queensized beds in a very clean setting. Even parking was a breeze. 'Thanks alot !!!"
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
DaysOfGlory
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Very nice hotel, I was pleasantly surprised. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. I loved the 24 hr Starbucks at this location and my son loved the 24 hr fitness center. Hotel was conveniently located to attractions.
3 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
"Pleasant"
Nice
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Pleasant!"
Very nice landscape!
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great Family Hotel"
They always pay attention to detail and are very accommodating. My family and I stay there at least twice a month, and we enjoy our "second home" very much!!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Kristin
"Great overnight stay"
Experience with this hotel was great!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
eric
"Very nice"
Very Nice
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Quick stay"
Just a quick one night stay for family event.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Clean, modern, short drive to Disney resorts"
Just needed an overnight stay near Disneyland during New Year's eve. This did the job and more. The hotel was clean, room furnishings were modern, staff accommodated our late checkout request (they gave us til 2pm), and there's plenty of free parking. Not as close to Disneyland as we would have liked but cheaper and less crowded (hotels by Disneyland on NYE were either sold out or room rates were super high). We would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
adriana
"Meets expectations"
Nice, clean hotel. The heater is a bit loud and didn't start up the first day, but worked fine remaining three days. They have free printing service which was perfect because I wanted to print just a few pages!
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Ann
"New Years get away"
New Years get away to Disneyland room was well maintained as well as the Hotel. My only complaint is that the bed was to firm for my wife and I other then that would recommend this hotel staff was great.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Stayed here 4 days. Rooms were clean and my family had good sleep all the nights we stayed.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Clean, comfortable + professional, helpful staff"
Stayed here for three nights to visit Disneyland. Fifteen to twenty minute drive away from the park made it very convenient. It was a very comfortable stay for such a value. A mini fridge, coffeemaker, and microwave allowed us to have snacks and simple breakfast before leaving for the park. I didn't know how to manipulate the a.c./heating unit enough to get the room warmer. We visited Christmas weekend when it was cold. The next morning I asked housekeeping to send up another blanket while we were gone and sure enough, a warm comforter was there waiting for me. I forgot lotion at home and they also provided some for me complimentary. The cafe downstairs provided excellent breakfast and salad items, very similar to what I fix myself for "everyday." Not outrageously priced, either. Thank you, staff at courtyard marriott in cypress, for being so professional and providing a clean, cozy hotel experience for me and my two teens!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Martha
"Definitely Staying Again!"
Clean, friendly, room was fantastic and way above what I would have expected for the price. Comfortable sofa, comfortable king bed and fast internet. Any hotel experience after this is going to be hard to top.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2014
"Overall, great experience."
Clean, bright, and good service. Not as close to Disneyland as I thought, but it wasn't too bad of a drive.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Ryan
"clean and good location."
Very nice...
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
sampat
"Really nice hotel"
I like it very much. This hotel is so good to stay in.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Good trip"
The hotel was nice and clean and the front people were friendly
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Cristina
"very nice and clean."
It was very conveinent to Disneyland and surrounding LA
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
jordan
The hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood and is close to our son's home.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Very good hotel. Strongly recommend."
Friendly staff. Clean rooms & comfortable beds. Starsbuck in hotel. Location good on major street.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
H
"Room 332 is haunted"
This would have been a good experience, if it weren't for all of the noise.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Mickey
"it was great"
I ask for some extra towels two minute later they where there
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Good business hotel"
Was good overall.. A good business hotel but a little far away from freeways
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
"hotel stay"
Everything was good only thing wrong was that our room wasn't ready at our check in time so we got a handicap room
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Antonio
"Great Hotel for Families Visiting Disney"
We stayed here with our daughter in a king room for just one night on a last-minute get-away to see the Disneyland lights (we are annual passholders). Although it was December we were able to swim in the pool (heated) and also take a dip in the hot tub with our daughter, and this was wonderful after a long day at Disney. We have typically stayed in the hotels right across the entrance to Disney, but have found issues in these places with cleanliness, high prices, and neighborhood issues with the walk back to the Hotel (lots of homeless sleeping near the Disney maingate plus young drug dealers). Thus, we were happy to try somewhere off the Disney path but in easy driving distance and this place was perfect. Excellent service and super clean rooms and bathroom, plus the couch in our room converts into a pull-out for the kids. Also super quiet and private. This hotel has a business traveler vibe, which means very professional, clean and low-key, which is exactly what we wanted. We will definitely be staying here again on our next visit to Disney!!!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Anne
Great stay for the price, not a 5 star but definitely a solid 4. Staff was extremely helpful and room was clean. Gym could use a little more weights but overall, I would recommend and stay there again.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2014
"Awesome hotel"
I loved everything about the hotel. One of the best hotels I've stayed at. Starbucks in the hotel was a big plus for me. the staff was awesome and friendly
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Gabby
"Convenient and clean"
Great location, friendly helpful staff. Simple, no frills.. Also no breakfast. There is a little "bistro" where you can get fruit and a bagle for breakfast for $10 though. Maid service left a little to be desired, but ok. As I was visiting various friends and family, only needed a "home base". It fit my needs well.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Alice
"second time there, will def. use again in future"
so far so good, great experiences both times I have been there.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Our new Disneyland Choice hotel"
My wife and I were getting away for a "just us" getaway. We are Disneyland Annual passholders, and while this hotel was a little out of the way (10-15 min from park) it was perfect. Nice quite neighborhood. Plenty of restaurants and shops and other things within a very short driving distance. We will definitely stay here again, actually I already booked another getaway.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Excellent hotel!! Convenient location in a very nice neighborhood. Close to shopping and restaurants. I would stay here again. There is no free breakfast. Coffee is $2 dollars a cup.
Lou
Great experience, staff was very attentive to all requests. The restaurant served us after closing hour and was very kind. Close to Disneyland, yet away from the noise and traffic. Will definitely stay here again !!
Overall, great hotel. I would stay again! Everybody was nice & helpful. I loved it there.
"Nice hotel with great costumer service"
Hotel over booked but hotel staff was apologetic and made other hotel accommodations for a free night and gave free breakfast vouchers the next day for the inconveniences.
kristine
"Improve the bathroom condition"
Have to improve the bath room condition. handle is not working well, shower gel, lotion is missing..
Rad
"Courtyard Marriott-Cypress"
The riom was clean and comfortable. The free wifi was convenient for use in room and down in the lobby/lounge area.
3 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Renaldo
"No complaints, great place."
Great place to stay. No complaints. Had a suite, which had plenty of room, two large flat TVs. I would stay there again.
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Douglas
"Anaheim area"
The hotel was fairly close to Disneyland for the weekend.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"A couple of nights in Cypress, CA"
Our room was ready when we arrived. Everything about the room was comfortable, except the couch. It didn't have enough support or a place to put your feet except to put pillows on the coffee table but it still wasn't that comfortable.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
timothy s
"Great hotel! Comfortable & clean!"
Very nice hotel,friendly & helpful front desk staff, clean & comfortable room. No breakfast like I thought, but free & ample parking & free wifi.
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Comfort and affordability"
Very nice and not overpriced. Bar in the hotel. Friendly and courteous staff. Clean rooms. Not a full 5 stars but definitely a solid 4.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
jerome
"Great, clean and Safe hotel for a good Price!"
Was very happy with everything. Good Location, Great room, Good Price, Happy Customer!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Marriott CtYard"
Pretty good but noisy air conditioner.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Nice hotel, a short drive to Disneyland."
I had a great experience at the Courtyard Marriott in Cypress, the staff was very friendly and welcoming. The hotel is in a nice quiet location. I will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Carmentina
The hotel was very clean and comfortable,bed were great to sleep in.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
"awesome stay"
If you plan on going to Disneyland and using the parking structure it's perfect! Plus there is an amazing breakfast spot up the street
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Victor
"Decent hotel for the price"
Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. Staff was great; super friendly. Located in Cypress next to the horse track there. Centrally located for ease to beach, shopping, etc.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Big Purm
Staff friendly, very comfortable, room too small tho
Other trip Oct 12, 2014