All hotels in Henderson, Nevada, United States of America
1301 W Sunset Rd, Henderson, NV, 89014, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"amazing! wow!"
excellent deal for the money, huge rooms.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"good stay"
2nd time there was given an upgraded room. Nice and quiet.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Phillip
"Great Stay!"
Great stay, amazing price. Clean room, casino and lots to do!
1 night business trip May 17, 2015
nicholas
"First stop on our trip East."
We enjoyed our stay. We are traveling and this was a stopping off place for us. The staff was friendly and we had fun in the casino.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Not bad"
No coffee pot, don't know if a fridge was an option and room service was done by 9. The bed also felt like if you sat on it the wrong was it was going to fall off the frame. I was happy overall, just not what I expected from a $150.00 nightly room.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"As fun as downtown Las Vegas, without the cost."
A great place to stay and play. Outstanding restaurants, bars, and casino. The savings over Las Vegas strip is huge! Only thing that could make it better would be coffeemakers and refrigerators in the rooms (we brought our own coffeemaker from home for our 5-day stay). Will stay again, for sure.
5 night family trip May 3, 2015
michael
"Nice visit"
We enjoyed our stay! The restaurants were great and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
Nice place to stay in Henderson!! This Hotel has all you need all in one place!! The recent renovations make you feel as though you are staying at one of the more pricier hotels on the strip. Love the bowling alley and the theatre and it is across the street from the Galleria Mall. I will definitely be back!
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Shaun
"Grand canyon trip"
Overall great
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Firoz
"Great alternative to hotels on the strip"
Stayed here with my 2 teen sons. They had a great time at the arcade, bowling alley and movie theater. The hotel and casino areas were clean and felt very welcoming. I will stay here again. Think its a much better option than staying on the strip.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Megan
"Drink beer on steps but no water at the pool!"
Check in was easy and the room was clean and sufficient. I was very disappointed that there was not a coffee maker in the room. My son-in-law went to the pool and the security guard told him he could not take his ice water, which was in a plastic cup, into the pool area. He said only bottled water was allowed. That did not make any sense to us alt all. Later that day we went out through one of the exits, where a security gaurd was, and there were about 5 or 6 people drinking beer on the steps as we were leaving. They had a big cooler with beer. When we came back 4 hours later they were still there drinking their beer but now they were intoxicated. I guess that is okay with the Hotel but dont bring your water by the pool!!!!! That was beyond ridiculous and I would never stay here again and will not recommend this to anyone!
3 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
Valerie
"The Fun Sets in at the Sunset Station!"
Great location, right off the Hwy, lots of great parking near the room elevators. Great food, buffet, friendly and courteous staff. Nice casino, plenty of shopping nearby and the main Strip is a straight run along Sunset Rd, approx 6 miles away. Quick and easy check-in/out. Can't wait to return!
2 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"sunset sweet :-D"
We were upgraded because the it was our 20th anniversary, so that was pretty awesome!!
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
nancy
"Good night sleep!"
This place was bought as a low price for business, but well worth a nice trip. I travel a lot and here was one of the more comfortable beds I have slept in and I have a bad shoulder and was very comfortable. Very comfortable pool setting and a walk across the street to many restaurants, Wal-Mart and a very safe area to jog for miles, Ii did every morning at 5:45 AM. Do not let the low price fool you, it is a nice place. OH, that was a Perk! :)
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Kay
"enjoy the location of this hotel too!"
Pleasing hotel, here's the but, where the entrance to the rooms a nice guard wants to see your room key, that entrance has no ramp for luggage rolling. Must carry up stairs from where you parked. Need ramp. You can see down the long hallway to the casino a wheelchair must have to enter or come from, I notice this as I was walking from parked area. Also on concert night, that same hallway was used to separated concert attendee's. My room was to close to music or it was to loud. Glad I like the music this time.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Rural Nevadian
"----------------------"
IT WAS FINE
7 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
The hotel had great security, a bowling alley and a small movie theater which was a plus
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Great pool. Amazing staff. But....."
The bed was broken really bad, the shower needs some work and the refrigerator that we rented didn't work properly at all.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
T
"Seen better days"
Booked a non smoking room and to be fair, it was but you could tell it had once been a smoking room and smoking is ( as per many Vegas hotels) prevalant throughout the hotel. Ash trays everywhere and there's always the smoke and the smell so if you're a non smoker, maybe look elsewhere. The room was clean but tired, shower was at best, average. On the plus side; there's a huge mall over the road and plenty of cheap restaurants within easy walk. Staff were all nice and friendly so no complaints there and, even with the resort fee it was still cheap. Still, left thinking it might have been worth spending a little extra and stopping at Vegas.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Ian
"Fun in Vegas off the strip"
Great place to stay if you want to experience a taste of Las Vegas without staying on the strip. The rooms were very clean and quiet. The casino/entertainment area was fun without being overwhelmingly large. The arcade was fun for our child and we had fun walking around seeing the different areas and how they were designed. The Mexican and Italian restaurants were both really good and the service was fast and friendly. It was about a 15 minute drive to the strip where it was easy to find parking and walk up and down to see the sites. Overall, a very pleasant stay.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Fun in the sun"
we loved the pool! It had a really shallow end as well as a little island at the other end that the kids loved jumping off of!
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Henderson"
always a great place to stay.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE!"
We had a wonderful time. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. The room was clean and we'll kept. We suggest that whatever the mattress sits on needs to be more stable.
3 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
Christine
"Hotel room"
Disappointed couldn't get the room for 6 days straight.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great location in Henderson"
Nice Hotel & Casino to stay with when business takes you to the Southern part of the Las Vegas valley. Great shopping and lots of choices in restaurants. Only complaint is consistently slow check in and out service.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"Convient Location"
This Hotel was in a very convenient location close to Freeway access and other activities we had planned. The much hyped "Grand Buffet" was a total disappointment with variety and quality of food. Average at best...
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
SLCBronc
"Great value"
Hotel was a very good price-performer. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Restaurants were very good. Casino was friendly and there were $5 tables!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Grand daughter birthday nice visit"
Well located if you don't want to stay on the strip. At check in was up graded to a king suite, very nice. Ended up staying a extra night. Good dinner buffet
3 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Pamela D
"family reunion"
out standing
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
carmine
"Value"
Good size room for the money. Nice off-strip location in Summerlin, convenient to shopping and restaurants. Casino is smokey, but all in all a good value.
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Kent
Had a lot to offer. Wished the pool would be open til 10 or 12
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
l.a.s
"Las Vegas Trip"
We arrived a little late to our Hotel due to a massive delay at the car rental place. Tired and worn out from the day of travel. It all took a big jump to happiness. We were greeted with a smile and a how are you tonight. The person at the Valet Parking perked us up. Offered to have a bellhop get our bags and for him to park our cars. We got to the front desk and there was another big smile with a may I help you tonight. Even though we were late to check in they had our room waiting and ready for us. Our room had a beautiful view of the foot hills. We call for our bags and they arrived at our room within minutes. The gentleman that brought our bags showed us how to adjust the thermostat and the TV remote and what channels where the local one so we could get the weather reports. After getting a few things settled in, we went to the Café to get a bit to eat. The food was excellent and a lot of it. One order would have been enough for my wife and I and then some. Mike our waiter checked in with us to see if everything was OK. The rest of the stay was just like the 1st night. Wonderful is the word that comes to mind. The only bad thing about the Hotel is that the Rooms are a little too far from the Casino and places to eat. The good things are the staff made you feel like family. Warm, respectful, and always made you happy to see you or help you to find a way to make your stay better. We will defiantly tell our friends about our stay at Sunset Station.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
P & B
"Cold Shower Blues"
No hot water am and pm for shower. Terrible
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"not enough staff but clean, comfortable rooms"
I again was disappointed that the service was poor. I stay here due to the proximity to the soccer tournament but even with a full hotel, there were not enough employees on staff and some were a bit surly to work with. I will say your rooms are very nice and your service to clean the rooms was excellent.
3 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Everything you need is there or very close by."
Enjoyed our stay very much, very impressed. Was not happy with the cost of a small mixed drink at the pool $9.50 + they added in a $1.50 tip! Just ridiculous when your a paying hotel patron. Food was awesome and plentiful for the price.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
the Ochoa's
"beautiful view"
Enjoyed the casino and felt very safe since I was traveling alone.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Marilyn
Nice room, convenient to shopping and entertainment. Away from the strip (a plus for me). No coffee maker or fridge in the room - Starbucks in the lobby though.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
PapaJoe
"Convenient to airport. We flew out the next AM"
We enjoyed the location. Appreciated the help from Bell desk and getting us a taxi.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Family get away"
Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Very family-friendly. Pool was great, but for the 10-11 year old boys, the attendants weren't exactly dressed family friendly. (They were definitely after the attention of the adult males, if you know what I mean.).
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"No coffee pot?"
Nope, no coffee pot! And I'm not a Starbucks addict. Oh yea, the toilet paper was a little ROUGH (and THIN too)! Yikes!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Good times"
It was a nice trip i would go back
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Sneaky Hidden Charges"
The hotel was very busy when we were there, but the service was very good, the room was great, the bars and the choices of restaurants was also great. I am a believer in "User Pay" ie:- if you want a very good meal, then be prepared to pay a fair price for it. The same applies to any of the other facilities or services that are available; 'pay for what you get - and get what you pay for'. That being said, when I went to check-out after our overnite stay, I was very surprised, and upset to find out that I was charged a ``resort fee`` for facilities or services that I did not ask for or want, but I was informed that this `sneaky` extra charge was COMPULSORY.. My advice to this Hotel & Resort is to be honest and upfront with your guests and not charge them for something, ANYTHING that they do not want or need..
1 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
David V
"Close to our event"
This was our second year here everything was as good as could be expected
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Our stay was great, bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. Although the bathroom and furniture could be updated
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Jean
"run down"
There were cracks on doors and walls run down needed some work
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
ex local
"Sunset Station stay extra fee"
Nice Hotel, but was disapointed by the extra AMENITY fee of $17/day when I checked out.
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Resort away from the main strip"
I had an alright experience at Sunset Station. For some reason, I didn't have any soap or towels in my room when I arrived, but this was rectified with a quick call to the housekeeping staff. The room was otherwise alright, though it was also lacking a microwave and refrigerator. This might be normal there, but I've found these to be fairly basic amenities in the US during my travels. I'm not a huge gambler, but I enjoyed the atmosphere. There are a lot of things to do like visiting the bowling alley or movie theater. I was disappointed with the amount of smoke on the casino floor; I thought it could have been filtered a lot better than it was, but it wasn't enough that my clothes picked up the smell. I may have been more sensitive as public smoking (definitely indoor smoking) is basically banned where I live and has been for a few years. Overall, if the main strip isn't really your destination or you are visiting for business, I would recommend Sunset Station. It is out of the way of traffic and general people congestion and has easy access to the airport.
David D.
"Extra fees"
Got suprised by the EXTRA $16.94/per-day "Amenity" fee when I checked out.
4 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"amazing"
Quiet and peaceful. Everyone was friendly. Bed was like if i was sleeping on a cloud
2 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"We will return!"
We were very impressed with our first stay at Sunset Station. We were pleased with the security in the hotel as well as easy access to our room! Nice bed, clean and comfortable!
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015