All hotels in Henderson, Nevada, United States of America
1301 W Sunset Rd, Henderson, NV, 89014, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Would have been great if."
Advertise free wifi but really not sure as if it was free or not. No coffee in room, that would have been a plus.
2 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2015
"fabulous off the strip hotel!"
fabulous! my only comment is that there was only 1 person in hotel registration. there was a long line and took us 20+ minutes before we got our room key card.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Marinette
Clean room. Nice view.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Jon
"Will be back"
Overall an excellent place to stay.
3 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Disorganized and understaffed"
Rooms were not ready until after 5:00 pm, even though check in is a 3:00 pm. Key cards stopped working several times, causing us to wait in a 20 minute line in the lobby to get them reprogrammed each time. The pool hours are limited, and the water is over chilled, making us unable to swim even when it was 100+ degrees outside. Restaurants were understaffed, making long waits or causing us to not be seated. The shower in our room did not drain. Overall, the hotel has potential, but during our visit it was disorganized and poorly staffed.
2 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2015
"I'll be back"
My family loves staying here because the pool is never crowded, and there is a lot to do within the hotel. The rooms are fine but the beds are a little worn. The buffet wasn't that good this time around, but I do enjoy the Sonoma Cellar when I eat there, which is in the hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"great stay!!"
Everything was great, room, hotel breakfast, will reserve a stay again
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Walking a mile"
I had knee replacement done a couple of months ago and I HAD to walk all the way down a very long hallway to get to the elevators to go to our room. REALLY!! The person at the desk to check your room pass said that the hotel has been complained on this matter for 15 years (or more) and the hotel still will not do anything about it!!! The people who checks the room pass said EVERYONE complains about the LONG hallway everyday. WE WILL NOT (NOT) be staying at the hotel anymore. Very nice rooms .You have to walk a mile to go gamble, to go eat. The hotel needs to put in a moving ramp.
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Dianne
"Vegas"
We enjoyed it. Will be returning
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Chauncey
"Sunset Buisness"
I love this Hotel! Great staff and comfy rooms. Extremely low price for a nice hotel.
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Seth
"Overnight"
Room was ok..except our tub didn't drain well..pool was very nice...
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Wonderful stay!"
We were on our way home to Porterville from Texas with two of our grandsons. What a wonderful, kid-friendly facility! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Perfect getaway"
The staff was amazing! My only complaint was that one of the beds was sagging in the middle which made it uncomfortable for my friend. The pool was perfect for the kids and wasn't crowded. We always stay at Sunset and will continue to do so.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Amber
"Family Friendly Place to Stay in Vegas!"
Great place to stay with the family. Love the security they have for their guests. The only problem we had was that the room's AC was not very cold. Other than that we always have a wonderful stay. Great customer service all around (restaurants, hotel registration, table dealers, movie theater).
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Henderson Hot Spot"
Convienent location to a family wedding. Nice outdoor pool! Decent low price restaurants. The place is all about gambling, a great value if you don't care about being on the Strip, you will love Sunset Station.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Donna A.
"Great staff, great location"
I could not give higher praise to the hotel staff. They were super friendly, and very willing to work with us if we had a problem. I also quite liked the location - we did plenty of shopping at the Galleria Mall, plus the hotel itself has a movie theater and a bowling alley and lots of other stuff, so we always had something to do. Great stay!
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Bryce
"Great rate"
Better than expected for the rate. Clean comfortable room with great beds. Super food available (great buffet) and reasonably priced.
5 night romance trip May 24, 2015
JOHN
"Who Needs a 5 Star Hotel"
I booked a King non-smoking room and it really was non-smoking, no lingering smell from the casino or the smoking rooms like some hotels. The room was very clean and I slept like a baby... the pool is fab and the staff are all very courteous and friendly. They have a ga~zillion things to do besides gambling... movie theater including an IMAX Theater, Bowling Alley, Steakhouse, Oyster House, Panda Express, Subway, Mexican Restaurant, Italian Restaurant, small cafe dining besides the buffet... I did the breakfast buffet the first morning, I don't recommend it for breakfast because other than the omelet bar not much breakfast food, go to the Cafe, but the buffet is great for a ton of great dinner food at a reasonable price (brisket, salad bar, pizza, chinese buffet, etc.). I stopped at the Oyster House and had 1/2 dz oysters and an apple martini before heading over to the Italian Restaurant for a Marguerite Pizza which I took back to my room because I was working, but the restaurant was lovely and I wish I could've eaten in.. I highly recommend both really yummy~!! Unless you book a suite you don't get a coffeemaker in your room but there is a Starbucks which was fine with me. I am definitely staying here again
Other trip May 28, 2015
Dawn-K.
"Happy Customer"
Loved it! Looking forward to going back. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!
3 night family trip May 16, 2015
Gabrielle
"Nice hotel, nice casino."
Pleasantly surprised with the Hotel and Casino. Being from Colorado with non-smoking casinos, smoky conditions made it somewhat unpleasant. But would recommend the facility to others.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Had a great time.....hotel was great, good selection of restaurants, great location......great staff ....I would go back !
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Nice space"
Great room large, also quiet in a corner. Good value.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"not our first stay"
We have stayed here many times. Although we have not had an unpleasant room in the past. This time the room had an overpowering smell of cleaner. Also, the temperature controls for the room keep it too warm for us. The check in is a joke. Unless there is an event or it is a holiday weekend, there is only one person to handle the check ins. The past few times we have stayed, their attitude has been that we are inconveniencing them. I would, however, recommend staying here anyway. Don't let the crabby desk people stop a good time. It is off the strip, cleaner than the room we had at the Luxor, and in the midst of convenient shopping. It is a short "hop" to the airport and also easy to get down to the strip and other areas of interest. We have made use of the movies theater, the bowling alley and the restaurants. Love that it has a Starbucks. The casino is very clean and comfortable to be in. Just because we got one bad room this time and attitude from unfriendly desk people, will not stop us for using this hotel for all our stays in Las Vegas. The good far outweighs the bad.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Richie
"Disgusted"
The Sunset Station used to be my favorite hotel in the area. We've been going there for years, but the last time I stayed there it was terrible. The service was bad, the place seemed dirty. It's like they stopped caring. I will never stay there again. The hotel is really not what it used to be. The buffet is one of the worst on the strip now. The food tasted bad. It was like they were serving old food.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Alex"
Very clean room and good location near freeway & many shopping around . good for business trip.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
alex
Great! Can't complain.
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
Allyson
"Nice clean room, very nice!"
I like not having to walk through a smokey casino to get to the room.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Thanks!"
Checked-in late that night. Chose this location due to past stays and location for business the next morning. It was the first time my boss had ever stayed there.I told him it wasn't the newest resort, but that the rooms were clean, service was good and the location was convenient for us. He loved it!
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Ken
"Very beautiful building and casino."
bed not comfortable. vending machine for buying water and soft drinks not working. handle on toilet not working properly. sick and requested a couple of pillows extra during night which we never got.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Janice
"i would think about twice!"
I reserve a King sizes bed, at 6:00pm when I arrived they didn't have any cleaned at the moment, they want me to way 40 minutes more to have it ready or go with double Queen, so exhausted from 6 hours trip a had to settled for the 2 beds. And then the beds were not that great and jumping springs. To me a hotel's business it is the comfortable of its beds. The other amenities are more found in most hotels. So pay attention to your beds comfort.
1 night trip May 17, 2015
"Moms funeral"
the Funeral was fantastic, Shopping with in walking distance, Food galore.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Pat
"Easy Access To Vegas"
Great location for easy quick driving access to anywhere in Vegas.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Ken
"amazing! wow!"
excellent deal for the money, huge rooms.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Room was nice, clean and quiet."
Everything was nice. Missed the fridge in the room. Staff was All Great....Very Nice...
Other trip May 20, 2015
C
"good stay"
2nd time there was given an upgraded room. Nice and quiet.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Phillip
"Great Stay!"
Great stay, amazing price. Clean room, casino and lots to do!
1 night business trip May 17, 2015
nicholas
"First stop on our trip East."
We enjoyed our stay. We are traveling and this was a stopping off place for us. The staff was friendly and we had fun in the casino.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Nice "off the strip" Hotel and Casino"
We stayed for three days at this very nice off the strip hotel and casino in Henderson. The rooms were updated at very clean. We ate at three different restaurants including the dinner buffet while we stayed and enjoyed all of them. There is plenty of parking and the casino is not very crowded. They also have a bowling ally and movie theater on site so there is a nice variety of activities.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Near everything you would need"
hotel staff was not very friendly and check in was horrible!
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Great place for the price"
Trip was business. Great place off the strip, great price and etc but Internet service even if paying for faster spend is horribly slow and for that reason would not stay again unless your are not working from room remotely.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Business travel
"Not bad"
No coffee pot, don't know if a fridge was an option and room service was done by 9. The bed also felt like if you sat on it the wrong was it was going to fall off the frame. I was happy overall, just not what I expected from a $150.00 nightly room.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Good location if you're traveling east."
We chose this hotel for location - got us out of Las Vegas traffic and on our way towards the Grand Canyon. Check in was easy - room was nice and spacious and clean. The Casino wasn't our thing but kind of fun to observe. One thing that wasn't explained was how to use our room key for the elevator - it was a little to complicated for the jet lagged and sleep deprived - but the staff was very helpful and came to help us right away.
Other trip May 15, 2015
SD
"As fun as downtown Las Vegas, without the cost."
A great place to stay and play. Outstanding restaurants, bars, and casino. The savings over Las Vegas strip is huge! Only thing that could make it better would be coffeemakers and refrigerators in the rooms (we brought our own coffeemaker from home for our 5-day stay). Will stay again, for sure.
5 night family trip May 3, 2015
michael
"Nice visit"
We enjoyed our stay! The restaurants were great and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Convenient and comfortable hotel"
This is not our first visit to Sunset Station Henderson and it won't be the last. Close enough to everything Vegas and Henderson. Our only concern, as usual, is disabled parking availability. It would help to have more for those of us who can't walk great distances, safely.
Other trip May 12, 2015
CMS
"Great time in vegas"
Great food, all amenties within walking distance. Staff was great!
Other trip May 11, 2015
happy first tim
Nice place to stay in Henderson!! This Hotel has all you need all in one place!! The recent renovations make you feel as though you are staying at one of the more pricier hotels on the strip. Love the bowling alley and the theatre and it is across the street from the Galleria Mall. I will definitely be back!
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Shaun
"Perfect for what we needed."
Next time I am in Henderson, I will stay. Great for kids
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Reasonable price vs. other Henderson Casino Hotels"
Check in was good, the staff accommodated my room requests. Quite a long wait on the phone waiting for the operator a few times, but it was ok. My biggest complaint was the hotel doesn't provide a coffee maker in the room. Food options at the hotel are reasonably good. Bowling alley, theatre, several shopping and dining options nearby.
Other trip May 10, 2015
N
"Good hotel"
This is a regular stop and stay when we travel,to Las Vegas. Slots are fun.
Other trip May 10, 2015