All hotels in Ogden, Utah, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1155 S 1700 W, Ogden, UT, 84404, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean but not too comfortable"
The room was clean although the Lobby and hallways smelled heavily of smoke. The guy at the front desk was friendly and processed our check-in very quickly and efficiently. The room was hot when we walked it but the AC worked well and cooled it down fast. Hotel was very quiet. Breakfast was great. The beds seemed very small for some reason (we were in a room with 2 doubles...very small doubles). Pillows were the worst thing. They were very hard and very uncomfortable. All of them in our room were. This hotel does not have a pool. It worked for us.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Austin
"Best in it's price range"
I am rating this a "5" across the board in relation to others in the same (low) price range I have stayed in. Room was spotless, more modern than expected, pretty and smelled great. It was also quiet. The bed was very comfortable and I wish I could have taken the pillows with me. The staff was GREAT in letting us have a room where we could see our big UHaul and even made an exception allowing us to have our pets (crated) with us in that room. Did I mention quiet? SO happy we chose this one for our stop over in our long move (26 hours driving in 2 days). It was above our expectations.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Leia
"Not the Best Location"
This motel is located right next to a very busy truck stop in N. Ogden, UT. The air conditioning in our room was so noisy that we had to turn it off during the night. That made the room very stuffy. The motel was clean, and the staff was pleasant. There is a decent restaurant right next to the motel. We won't stay there again, however.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Cheryl
"Watch the pet fees..."
I have used this hotel a number of times. At first pets were free and then they started charging X dollars if you had pets. Now it is X dollars per pet but nothing indicted per pet and neither did hotels.com.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Seemed nice enough from outside."
Man was at front desk when we walked in to check in. Never saw someone again at front desk. Had a bell to ring if you needed service. A/C unit leaked during the night and carpet was all wet by morning. Smoke detector beeped at regular intervals after we went to bed. We had to remove battery to get sleep.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
I would not stay there again
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Nice hotel- rude staff"
I would recommend this hotel, but as a budget-stay. The rooms were comfortable and clean, and the continental breakfast was well done. My only complaint was the gentleman at the front desk, he was rude and seemed very angry to be there.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Comfortable room"
Enjoyed a good nights rest in a clean comfortable room.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
When I arrived at the motel to get a room, the attendant said a smoking room was reserved, yet there is nothing on line to indicate that I preferred a non smoking room.The attendant said "It's a good thing that I have a non smoking room available." He also complained about the third party reservation system. The hotel was actually very nice. It was clean, and the continental breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
"Good Price for the room"
I was a little worried when I walked in the hotel because there was a weird smell but when I got to my room I didn't smell it anymore and I was pleased with the look and cleanliness of the room. They had a good breakfast and the location was easy to get to from the freeway. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Jamie
"A very nice 2 night stay."
The rooms were clean and looked to be recently remodeled. Simple breakfast, but enjoyable. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Good Basic Hotel but Needs a Management Overhaul"
It's inexpensive, so it's basic. However, the room was OK, the bed was OK, and the cleanliness was good. Nice free breakfast with waffles, sausage, and biscuits and gravy. Across the street from a truck stop, but no noise or shady behavior. The truck stop has a nice convenience store (a whole wall of brake light replacements) with Taco Bell and a Subway. Next to the hotel is a nice little family style restaurant. Easy access to I-15 two blocks away. In the middle of nowhere, however. Management really needs to be improved. There is coffee in the lobby, but it is usually empty or cold. Housekeeping did not replace coffee pods for the room coffee maker. Not much of the normal Utah friendliness. Seems like lax general oversight. Could go downhill quickly.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Ray
"Better inside than out"
The location is a bit strange tucked behind a restaurant and next to a Pilot station, so we were a bit concerned pulling in. Walking into the lobby everything was updated, bright and clean. Rooms were clean and comfortable. We were in town for a 1/2 marathon so we missed breakfast in the morning, but the manager was nice enough to let us check out late so we could grab a shower after the run. A bit outside of town, not much worth walking to. Bonus: Ogden Marathon (half) is a beautiful and well-run event.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Great night sleep"
We stayed the night for a race in the morning, the room was plenty big and clean and they provided a nice complimentary breakfast. We would for sure stay with them in the future...
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Perfect accommodation"
This place was great. Clean facility, friendly staff, good breakfast, super quiet, everything updated and new-feeling. I was just there one night while on a road trip, but wished every place I stay at could be as nice as this. Wifi was super fast. Laundry facility was clean. Just everything was great.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Deborah
"missing remote"
as soon as we checked in we could not locate the remote control for the TV. I called the front desk. He said he would try to locate one. 2-3 hours later he called to say he could not find one. So we stayed in a room w/o a view and no access to TV. Very disappointing! I might have thought the manager would offer a modest discount on the room; he did not. Disappointing.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
T Farnsworth
"The right price for our stay"
Very friendly, clean room,the shower was fantastic.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
Happy Traveler
"Nice quiet location"
We'll placed for most things in Ogden. Nearby truck stop did not cause a noise issue even if it was a bit of an eyesore. Rockies made up for it though.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Jan
"Very comfortable for our overnight stay"
Overall, I liked the room. The breakfast was good. And taking a good shower after a long trip...priceless!
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Ummm"
The blankets were riddled with cigarette burns, there was junk and empty string cheese wrappers still in the bed from the previous guest, and there was a mini fridge just sitting in the middle of the room. Also, we didn't realize the staff keeps their mini fridge unplugged.. So by morning all of the food we bought for our road trip was spoiled. Lastly after being on the road for two hours (8:00 am), we realized we were missing a blanket of ours.. I called the staff to let them know we checked out that day and left something. They suggested I drive back. Obviously that wouldn't be an option. Then he said they couldn't open the room (that I already checked out of at 6:00 am) until 11. At that point he could check on it and call me back, which they never did. Completely ridiculous.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Poor Maid Service"
Only one day of maid service during 6 night stay.
6 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"One Night Stay"
Good value. Friendly, efficient staff. Convenient location for travel on I-15.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
WPJ
"Okay in Ogden"
Room is small and somewhat difficult to move around in due to a lack of counter space. Only one chair to sit in and no other seating. However good food was across the parking lot and it was very easy to get on and off I-15. A huge kudo goes to the General Manager for taking the time to ship a computer we left in the room. He was fabulous to work with and we so appreciate his help.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Duns
"Old"
The hotel had a stale smoke odor throughout, including the non-smoking rooms. Staff burned incense in the evening filling the lobby area with another odor. Beds are uncomfortable. Tile rack had been reinstalled but falling off again. Toilet did not flush unless handle is held down for a short time. Not terrible for the age of the building. This hotel is next to a Pilot (truck stop) fuel station (which did not cause a problem). Right off the interstate for easy access to wherever.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Convenient location, nice breakfast"
All was good. Plan to return again when in the area.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
This is a great hotel. The quality was just as good as a Best Western for much less money. The breakfast was good, it had waffles, biscuits and gravy, bagels, hard boiled eggs, etc. The room was great with a large walk-in shower. We were amazingly impressed with this hotel. We will definitely be staying here again.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
"Handy location - close to I-15"
We had a short stay. The room was warm & comfortable; there is a nice complimentary breakfast. Also there is a VERY GOOD restaurant next door!
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Eileen
"Close to freeway, but quiet."
I found all to be good to very good.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2014
"Loved the walkin shower and breakfast"
Loved the walk in shower and breakfast was great
1 night trip Dec 10, 2013
Janice
"Hotel is fine but......"
The motel Is fine, Room Was Clean. It's In A Good Location Right Of I-15 With a convenience store next door and a restaurant across the parking lot. My Issue Was That I Booked A Queen Bed And Got A Double, When I Asked The Front Desk Clerk About It He Insisted It Was A Queen And Refused To Do Anything About it.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
Schlep
"convenient - just off the freeway,"
Nice, compact rooms. Good breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Terry
"nice place to stay"
Clean room, friendly service, and easy access off the highway. Comfortable night's stay.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
"room not as described"
Room had description showing many ammenities. There was no fridge or microwave in room as described. Toaster at breakfast bar did not work. Had to toast my bagel in wafflemaker! Stay at Sleep Inn Provo much nicer and cheaper rate. Will not stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
pat w
Beds were hard. Room was clean.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
I got the room for my mother. She was satisfied with everything and would probably stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"For the price, it's OK. Passable. Wouldn't repeat."
The motel is near a fairly noisy truck stop. Trucks are running all night. It's also close to the highway. The staff was nice and the rooms were clean, showers functioned well, and the beds were decent. There was some carpeting and painting renovations happening during my stay, which wasn't a problem per se, but did create a little bit of an irritation when dealing with construction workers walking down the halls the last hour I was there. Also navigating down the hall with my bags was a challenge, but that's a minor irritation, I suppose. The coffee and waffles were OK.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Completely met expectations"
Sleep Inn Ogden was easy on/easy off I-84. Our queen bed room was small, but quite nice. We even had a beautiful mountain view. The hot breakfast was great, complete with biscuits and gravy. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"Clean, but rock-hard bed."
While the room was clean and maintained fairly well, the bed was so uncomfortable that I would never stay there again. The hotel was right next to a truck stop, which proved to be noisy all night.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2013
Occasion traveler
Nice hotel close to stores n places I needed to go.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"Pretty disgusting"
I was eating their breakfast with my daughter. The gentleman working the counter/front desk would come out to clean the breakfast area. Great ... until you watch him. He'd drop the rag on the floor and use his foot to wipe something off of the floor THEN pick that rag up and wipe down the equipment and counters then leave the rag on the counter for future cleaning. We dumped our food in the trash and left. The rooms were relatively clean but SO small. The towels were ultra cheap/thin and very small. The shower (no bathtub) sprayed water all over the floor. The mat couldn't keep up with the amount of water AND only got two towels so I couldn't throw an extra one on the floor to help contain the water.
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2013
"one night stay for business"
Stay was okay - the hotel is across the street from a truck stop, which doesn't feel like the safest place to be. The room was clean, but smaller than i expected. It worked for a place to sleep.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2013
"nice stay"
The air conditioner leaked onto the carpet in the room. The manager changed our room which was okay, but the air conditioner leaked on that carpet also but not by the bed as was the other leak, so the carpet was not wet when my feet hit the floor by the bed. We did not say anything to the manager that time as we were leaving.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Under rated"
We enjoyed our stay, I recommend this place. The shower was huge with great water pressure, breakfast had the standard waffle maker with a little something extra biscuits and gravy, yummy
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
Owen
"Pleasant Stay - Recommend If Traveling"
EZ on/off Interstate Hwy ... clean room, comfortable bed, nice staff - was looking for a safe comfortable place to stay while traveling through the area. This hotel fit the bill at a reasonable price so can recommend to others considering staying here.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
JJ
"Nice, clean hotel/room."
It took too long to get registered late at night. There was only one clerk who spent 15-20 minutes with the people ahead of me.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Ogden"
Really needs a gardener....... ok rooms outside needs some TLC
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2013
"No complaints for our one night stay"
We were travelling with two dogs. The check in was seamless and short. We had a good sized room with a refrigerator and a microwave. The breakfast was good and included waffles, hard boiled eggs, and biscuits with gravy. There is a restaurant next door that has a wide variety of meal choices and reasonable prices, and allowed us a take out option (which we needed with the dogs). It was easy to connect to the internet.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Christine
"Worst I have ever stayed at."
It smelled of smoke in the hallways and the room smelled of chemical like they were trying to hide the smoke smell.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Small but ok for price"
The room was small, but very clean. No bathtub just a shower. No elevator:-( The continental breakfast is ok, you do get what you pay for.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Close to Highway"
Driving a long trip & it was close to Hghwy & great homemade food next door. Hotel was clean & rooms were comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013