All hotels in Ogden, Utah, United States of America

Delicious food
    Good internet service
    Bad pool
"Super comfortable room"
Excellent decor, clean, comfortable room. Good coffee all night downstairs. Decent breakfast. Smoking rooms were a plus. Comfy bedding. Very satisfied and will stay here again.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Awesome staff."
The hostess was very cheerful and funny.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Clean, comfortable"
I stayed here while visiting family in the area. My room was clean and comfortable. The free wi-fi was helpful. The complimentary breakfast had many options and was very convenient. The location is close to the good transportation routes and a quick drive into Ogden.
G
"Sleep Inn Ogden"
Super convenient place to stay. Nice nights sleep and a great breakfast!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Clean, comfy rooms! and a good breakfast!
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"Good Experience"
Microwave, Wi-Fi, fridge, and a really roomy walk in shower. Really good experience for the money
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Nice surprise, hotel was really nice"
I hadn't stayed at a Sleep Inn before and wasn't sure what to expect. Very pleasant and comfortable stay.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Overall clean room and nice facilities, however, no elevator to 2nd floor, so not lack of handicap accessibility, or ability to use luggage cart to move items from car to room.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Nice room. Good Breakfast. Overall okay.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"tired"
all and all room was ok noise from truck stop and floor was wet from air conditioner leaking.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"My favorite place to stay."
Very convenient location right off the freeway and clean room and bed. Quiet!!! Good continental breakfast and close restaurant with great food at low prices. Staff very friendly.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
"Close to shopping"
Was comfortable. No problem sleeping.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Paul M
"Great place, great value"
Rooms were very clean. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was more than adequate. Person at front desk very helpful and pleasant. Will definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
DS
It was a nice clean and quiet room
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Cycling event"
Average hotel. Close to highway. Easy drive to downtown Ogden. Breakfast fair.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Just one nite, in and out, but was very pleased with everytihng...
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Hugh
"Good trip"
We enjoyed our stay. It was fairly convenient, a little out of the way, but the accommodations were fine.
3 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Bruce Bothwell
"We'll run and maintained motel in noisy neighborho"
We enjoyed staying at this motel. It was clean, neat, well-maintained, and had a very helpful manager. The only elements that were negative with the fact that it was right beside a truck park, and also the rooms were fairly small. I would stay there again however. It was also not far away from most of the restaurants in town.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Mediaropa
"Best after the worst it was great!"
It couldn't have been better. Easy to find and a perfect place after a long days drive. The room was perfect in every way. Don't know how we have missed this great hotel in the past. Great breakfast!
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Lima
"Very nice hotel, clean room and quiet."
The staff was very friendly. The room was wonderful! Very clean and beautiful after a day of traveling!
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Just average but clean and comfy"
It was good. Just a quick overnight. Breakfast could have been better and although it has older decor it is clean and in nice shape.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Surprisingly good"
This was a very nice hotel for the price. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was one of the better ones I've had.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Jackson
"Good value but bad location."
Not near any restaurants or sites, but close to freeway.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Our stay was a very positive experience. Everything was so very nice and we were treated very well.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
jo
"quiet stay and clean rooms"
location was perfect for an easy freeway exit, loved the shower!
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
We stayed there in our way to Yellowstone and decide to stay there in our way back, clean and quality service
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Not worth the money!"
We stayed in a two double-bed room and were completely uncomfortable. The room was tiny and the bathroom only had a shower. We stayed there with our young children and the double beds were barely large enough for them to sleep on, let alone myself and my wife. One of the worst nights of sleep I've had in a hotel. The hotel even charged me an extra $11 to use a crib for my baby, as if the $90 wasn't enough. Will not return.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
GAWFather
"quiet and clean"
Quiet and clean, easy to get to and a place to park a car with trailer
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Lori
About what I expected for the price. Room had a very weird smell which seemed to be coming from the air conditioner. Requested to be moved to another room but were told none were available. Later as we were walking past the lobby heard the same front desk gentleman ask a woman checking in what type of room she would like so there were obviously rooms available. I think many hotels do not like it when we use Hotels.com to book.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
TK
"Super easy to find, close to the freeway."
Check in was fast and easy. Beds were very comfortable. Nice walk-in shower for handicap access, but didn't have grab bars in the bathroom for my mobility challenged spouse. Nice breakfast choices, and friendly staff.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Loalyn H.
My major complaints were as follow: 1) The back door security latch still does not seem to work. 2) There was no alarm clock or radio in the room. (Manager said they would not replace them until a later date of updates. 3) Th e only chair had a broken back which was patched up with a horribly, uncomfortable slant. 4) The four tiny bed pillows are very uncomfortable. Two regular bed pillows would be appreciated. , Other than these it is a rather pleasant night stop.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Gunnar Helsingdahl
Not real impressed with the room, nor the smell of the hotel. The gentleman behind the desk was not friendly and the breakfast was marginal at best.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Jeri
"good location to freeway"
Room was great, especially for the rate we paid. Thin walls and no soap in the room is my only complaint. Nice breakfast in the morning.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Do not stay in room #123 or expect solid security."
While the young woman at the front desk and the breakfast options were both quite pleasant, I would not recommend this hotel (and esp room #123) to anyone with a sensitivity to smells. I arrived at the hotel late (11pm) after a long drive from Seattle. Upon arrival, the woman asked me if I "had pets with me." I said I did not, but I was up in a "pet-friendly" room anyway. Prior to entering my room, I parked my car and grabbed my items. I came through the back door and was disturbed to find it open (no key required). The top latch on my door to the room was not functional either. I called the front desk to let them know and the woman said it did latch. I repeated that the back door (to the building) did not latch. She said someone would fix it (which clearly did not happen, as it was still open the next morning). Aside from these security issues (which I am not usually too concerned about, but as you likely know by now, the hotel is located right next to a Pilot truck stop), my biggest concern was the overwhelming SMELL of the room. It smelled like a combo of urine and room freshener. I initially turned on the A/C to air it out, but that smelled too. Then I opened the window and noticed that the screen looked as if someone had tried to break in (mentioned in another reviewers comment of this same room, so clearly, that had not been fixed either). Sadly, I could not leave the window open as I was on the first floor. There were "no other rooms" so I slept horribly.
"OK"
Dated, no tub(was hoping for after a 12 hour drive), the Jacuzzi was done and it looked like it has been down for a long time. We did sleep fine though.
"Perfectly fine"
I'm not sure why this hotel didn't get better overall reviews. I thought it was just fine. I was traveling alone so booked a single-queen room. The room was on the smaller side to begin with, so the refrigerator and microwave were just stuck between the sink and the bed, but for one person, it was fine. The room was very clean, the stall shower was great with really good water pressure and, unlike in some hotels, the shower head was high enough for a tall person. There was a variety of choices for breakfast including some quite flavorful waffles (but they don't offer syrup. I used honey and jam instead.) I would not hesitate to book this hotel again.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
declined
Very nice motel with a good breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Roger
"Clean but not too comfortable"
The room was clean although the Lobby and hallways smelled heavily of smoke. The guy at the front desk was friendly and processed our check-in very quickly and efficiently. The room was hot when we walked it but the AC worked well and cooled it down fast. Hotel was very quiet. Breakfast was great. The beds seemed very small for some reason (we were in a room with 2 doubles...very small doubles). Pillows were the worst thing. They were very hard and very uncomfortable. All of them in our room were. This hotel does not have a pool. It worked for us.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Austin
"Best in it's price range"
I am rating this a "5" across the board in relation to others in the same (low) price range I have stayed in. Room was spotless, more modern than expected, pretty and smelled great. It was also quiet. The bed was very comfortable and I wish I could have taken the pillows with me. The staff was GREAT in letting us have a room where we could see our big UHaul and even made an exception allowing us to have our pets (crated) with us in that room. Did I mention quiet? SO happy we chose this one for our stop over in our long move (26 hours driving in 2 days). It was above our expectations.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Leia
"Not the Best Location"
This motel is located right next to a very busy truck stop in N. Ogden, UT. The air conditioning in our room was so noisy that we had to turn it off during the night. That made the room very stuffy. The motel was clean, and the staff was pleasant. There is a decent restaurant right next to the motel. We won't stay there again, however.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Cheryl
"Watch the pet fees..."
I have used this hotel a number of times. At first pets were free and then they started charging X dollars if you had pets. Now it is X dollars per pet but nothing indicted per pet and neither did hotels.com.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Seemed nice enough from outside."
Man was at front desk when we walked in to check in. Never saw someone again at front desk. Had a bell to ring if you needed service. A/C unit leaked during the night and carpet was all wet by morning. Smoke detector beeped at regular intervals after we went to bed. We had to remove battery to get sleep.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
I would not stay there again
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Nice hotel- rude staff"
I would recommend this hotel, but as a budget-stay. The rooms were comfortable and clean, and the continental breakfast was well done. My only complaint was the gentleman at the front desk, he was rude and seemed very angry to be there.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Comfortable room"
Enjoyed a good nights rest in a clean comfortable room.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
When I arrived at the motel to get a room, the attendant said a smoking room was reserved, yet there is nothing on line to indicate that I preferred a non smoking room.The attendant said "It's a good thing that I have a non smoking room available." He also complained about the third party reservation system. The hotel was actually very nice. It was clean, and the continental breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
"Good Price for the room"
I was a little worried when I walked in the hotel because there was a weird smell but when I got to my room I didn't smell it anymore and I was pleased with the look and cleanliness of the room. They had a good breakfast and the location was easy to get to from the freeway. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Jamie
"A very nice 2 night stay."
The rooms were clean and looked to be recently remodeled. Simple breakfast, but enjoyable. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Good Basic Hotel but Needs a Management Overhaul"
It's inexpensive, so it's basic. However, the room was OK, the bed was OK, and the cleanliness was good. Nice free breakfast with waffles, sausage, and biscuits and gravy. Across the street from a truck stop, but no noise or shady behavior. The truck stop has a nice convenience store (a whole wall of brake light replacements) with Taco Bell and a Subway. Next to the hotel is a nice little family style restaurant. Easy access to I-15 two blocks away. In the middle of nowhere, however. Management really needs to be improved. There is coffee in the lobby, but it is usually empty or cold. Housekeeping did not replace coffee pods for the room coffee maker. Not much of the normal Utah friendliness. Seems like lax general oversight. Could go downhill quickly.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Ray
"Better inside than out"
The location is a bit strange tucked behind a restaurant and next to a Pilot station, so we were a bit concerned pulling in. Walking into the lobby everything was updated, bright and clean. Rooms were clean and comfortable. We were in town for a 1/2 marathon so we missed breakfast in the morning, but the manager was nice enough to let us check out late so we could grab a shower after the run. A bit outside of town, not much worth walking to. Bonus: Ogden Marathon (half) is a beautiful and well-run event.
1 night trip May 16, 2014