All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here222 Sansome St, San Francisco, CA, 94104, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8

"很不错的酒店"
酒店位于金融街,离联合广场也不远,出行方便。大堂不大,服务员基本是东方面孔,感觉比较亲切。房间面积不小,床很舒服,只是装修和家具略显旧,但是很干净。因为是市中心高层建筑,所以看出去的view还是非常好,尤其是夜景。
4 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
XIAORONG
"최고급 호텔과 멋진 전망"
명성답게 만다린 오리엔탈은 서비스가 매우 좋습니다. 단점은 빌딩의 일부층만 사용을 하기때문에 로비가 좁고 수영장 같은 부대시설을 이용할 수 없다는 점이네요. 숙박내내 직원들은 제 이름을 기억하고 불러주었고 방에서 내려다보는 샌프란시스코 전경은 매우 훌륭합니다. 단, 호텔 주변가 금융가이기 때문에 밤늦은 시간에는 길건너 세븐일레븐을 빼고는 물건사러 나갈 곳이 없습니다.
3 night trip with friends May 6, 2014
KR
"Excelente hotel de ciudad, atención impecable"
El hotel está muy bien ubicado, las habitaciones se encuentran en 11 pisos, del 38 al 48 de dos Torres paralelas conectadas por un impresionante pasillo vidriado que deja ver vistas increíbles de San Francisco. Lo mismo para las habitaciones, gran vista. Son espaciosas pero más bien austeras y poco cargadas. Se destaca la atención del personal, superior a la mayoría de los hoteles 5 estrellas. Lo único no tan bueno es la falta de lugares comunes. El lobby es austero y el lugar para desayunar también, no hay espacios para el relax, más allá del spa. Claramente lo recomiendo.
Other trip May 2, 2014
飯店服務員Bree 提供非常友善的服務,尤其在我們checked out 後留在lobby 等待我們下一班飛機的一段時間,還不時的來查詢我們的需要。
2 night romance trip Mar 30, 2014
Roger
TW
"Hotel idéal pour voyage famille ou affaires"
Aucune mauvaise surprise, cet hotel est à la hauteur de sa réputation.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Florence M
FR
"次もリピートするかは??"
喫煙ルームを指定しましたが実際にチェックインすると「喫煙ルームはありません、全室禁煙です」とのことで・・そもそもこのホテルを宿泊ホテルに決めた理由のひとつが喫煙ルームがあるからでしたので大変残念に思いました。また、東京日本橋のマンダリンオリエンタルホテルのサービスに比べると質は若干劣ると思います。部屋のシャワーの水量が弱く、エレベータに近い部屋だったせいかエレベータの昇降の音がバスルームにいると気になりました。また夜のホテルスタッフの知識のなさは問題だと思います。夜、空港までのシャトルバスの予約をお願いしたところ「空港まではタクシーか電車で行くしかないです」って・・嘘でしょ・・翌日の朝、別のスタッフに同じ依頼をしたところスピーディに対応してくれました。 但し、部屋は当初予約のシティビューがベイビューに変更して頂けましたし、朝食を1階のブラッセリ―でいただきましたが”フレンチトースト”がとても美味しくて感動しました。
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
Yanzheng
4 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
TR

TripAdvisor reviews for Loews Regency San Francisco

"Lowes not keeping up the previous Mandarin Oriental property."
05/30/15 tkwalwasser San Francisco, California
I stay at Mandarin Oriental hotels everywhere I go if they have one in that city. The San Francisco Lowes Regency used to be a Mandarin. Hotel is not being kept up as well as when the Mandarin Oriental Group owned it. Carpets are dirty, A/C unit leaked and saturated my carpet during my stay. I will never stay at this hotel again and will ensure that no one from my company stays here either. Shame that the Mandarin Group sold.
"Best in the Financial District"
05/25/15 Jhenrym
I travel often and it's nice to have a hotel that feels like a home away from home. The staff is great and eager to serve. The bed is comfortable and the food is excellent. I also had an amazing view from my room. I will definitely stay here next time I come back to San Francisco.
"Amazing view in San Francisco"
05/22/15 LCB08008 New York City, New York
I travel often for business to San Francisco. This is my first time staying at the new Loews Regency (which was formerly the Mandarin Oriental). The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. My room was on the 47th floor and the views of San Francisco and the Bay were stunning! The fitness center is also equipped with Technogym equipment which is my favorite. I didn't get an opportunity to use the spa because of my schedule; however I took a brief tour and I was so impressed that I will make a point to have a treatment in my next visit. And.... Wifi was also complimentary!
"Not the same as the previous Mandarin Oriental"
05/16/15 J L San Francisco, California
We decided to stay at the Loews Regency because last year, around the same time , we stayed at the same location, but was called Mandarin Oriental. It was a great experience and I reviewed about it. When I was looking to book Mandarin Oriental to stay this time, I found out this hotel is the new Loews Regency. But we nevertheless decided to stay here because of the wonderful experience last year. Man, what a difference the two brands made. It all started with the booking. I usually go to the Expedia first to get a transparent price - Expedia almost always tells you the price + other taxes. I then go to the hotel website to book the room. My experience was that such hotels usually offers pretty much the same prices as offered on internet. When I went to Loews Regency's website, it gives a more expensive price but did say that they were going to match the internet offer and gave a number to call. So I called, what I waste of time. I was told that the rooms offered on the internet were no longer available (seriously? I was on the website while I was calling), I did not press, it was not much different in price anyway. In addition, I was assured that the room I was booked over the phone would have a better view and a higher floor. Let me say this, I hate vendors being petty, especially when it comes about matching price. So it left a bit bad taste in my mouth with this booking experience. Lack of attention to details is our general impression with this hotel. Over the phone, when I was asked for the purpose of the stay, I told the hotel reservation specialist that it was to celebrate my husband's birthday. So they asked my husband's name. However, at the check-in, everyone wished me happy birthday. Also at the check-in, when we were given the choices of newspaper to have in the morning, WSJ, NYTimes, or FT, we picked NYTimes. What delivered was WSJ. One of the bath towels in our bath had way over extended its life-cycle, looked just like a Motel 6 towel. As every other 5-star hotel provides gourmet coffee/tea options in the room, there is no such option at Lowes in San Francisco. Everyone knows the quality of the hotel can be seen from the bathroom. Now look at this picture: The shower is shower over tub, not different from Marriott (honestly, I did not mind it much when it was Mandarin Oriental - it just tells you the bad impressions really added up), the toiletries looked really cheap and the hair dryer was very heavy, and the toilet was really made for dwarves. The room that I was assured to have was sitting on the top floor, but right by the elevator. At six o'clock in the morning, I started hearing pings non-stop because there was only one elevator in operation to take all the Financial District visitors/business persons to work and to meetings. When I brought it up at the check out, the only explanation was that the hotel was upgrading the elevator system so basically, you just have to put up with it. Let me say this, this hotel was no comparison to other 5 star hotels in San Francisco. Especially since the hotel is under renovation, at least make it clear on the website or at the time of booking or just do not call it a 5-star yet. In 2002, the Vltava river flooded the Four Seasons in Prague. When Four seasons reopened its door in late 2003, it first classified itself as a four-star hotel while there was still some construction and repair going on. Maybe it's just because the hotel is in the FiDi and therefore there is no lack of supply of customers. But to build a brand, you need a sustained, consistent commitment to quality of service, which include but not limited to attention to details and product honesty - all of which should not be compromised by location or demand. Oh, by the way, for a business hotel, the WiFi is way too slow…… To be fair, the people working there are very friendly, I believe lots of them (I am sure of the SPA personnels) were previously employed by Mandarin Oriental. But something has definitely changed…... There are so many choices for good hotels, honestly, I would not go back to Loews again.
"Best Hotel We a Have Stayed at"
05/08/15 Barri D Knutsford, United Kingdom
Recently changed worship from The Mandarin Oriental, the warm welcome by the staff, including knowing our names, from Door Man, to Restaurant staff as well as reception and concierge staff was the best we have ever experienced. The welcome was equally supported by the facilities and the food served.
"Wonderful Experience For First Time in SF"
04/15/15 Lisa M
Stayed here with my husband for one night before heading to Palo Alto for Moyamoya surgery. Beautiful hotel, great staff. Especially loved the house car driver. He took us on a mini tour of the city, and took our photo on Lombard street. We had a wonderful view of the Golden Gate Bridge and other sights from our room. We would definitely stay there again when we have to go back to Stanford for my check up in a few years.
"Rien que pour la vue"
05/19/15 MX1200 Marseille, France
Hotel situé dans 1 des plus hauts building de SF à 2 pas de market street et de ses magasins. Les chambres sont dans les 10 derniers étages 38 à 48. La vue sur la baie est vraiment fantastique. La chambres est très jolie. Bémol sur les rangements (inexistants) et sur la clim qui sort au dessus du lit. Service de limousine pour aller et revenir du restaurant sans frais supplémentaires ! Extra. Par contre le restaurant et le bar de l Hotel sont au niveau de la rue et ne présentent pas d intérêt. Un hôtel à recommander.
"Zentrale Lage mit der besten Aussicht der Stadt"
05/08/15 Dietrich D Frankfurt, Germany
Es handelt sich um ein früheres Mandarin Oriental Hotel,welches ein paar Tage vor meiner Ankunft von der Regency Gruppe übernommen wurde. Die Lage des Hotel ist sehr angenehm zwischen der Innenstadt,Coit Tower und Fishermans Wharf positioniert. Die Zimmer sind wie das ganze Hotel geringfügig abgewohnt,aber der Ausblick auf die Bay mit Alkatraz und der Golden Gate Bridge lassen einen das sehr schnell vergessen. Alle Zimmer befinden sich zwischen dem 40. und 46 Sockwerk und haben somit alle einen grandiosen Ausblick auf die Stadt oder auf die San Francisco Bay. Den Sonnenuntergang hinter der Golden Gate Bridge vom Zimmer aus zu beobachten war jeden Abend mein Highlight. Das Restaurant in der Hotellobby ist wenig einladend,daher habe ich immer in nahegelegenen Lokalitäten gespeist. Ich würde jederzeit wieder in diesem Hotel übernachten und kann es somit sehr weiterempfehlen.