All hotels in Dunwoody, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1030 Crown Pointe Pkwy, Dunwoody, GA, 30338, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Bed had no sheets but staff worked to correct that"
Bed had no sheets but staff worked to correct that issue. Other than that a pleasant stay
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Great Stay! Returned to this hotel for the 2nd time! Rooms are big, breakfast is great, hotel staff very friendly!
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
"No complaints!"
Good stay with a consistent chain. I'll stay at Embassy suites most chances I get. No complaints whatsoever. Definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"not so great"
I have stayed in way better Embassy Suites this was most definitely a two star hotel. Didn't like it one bit.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Selected this hotel because of the inner 10 story courtyard, inside pool and location. But we received so much more. Delicious breakfast including made to order omelets; complimentary cocktails in the evening and great service!
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Kathleen A.
"Family visit"
Very nice and spacious. Night noise by other guests on main floor lasted too late..into early a.m. hour. That was disturbing; fortunately it was just one night.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Russell
"Enjoyed our stay"
Ms.Pat the hotel manager was beyond knowledgeable, patient, respectful & courteous. She made the experience so enjoyable and we look forward to returning. The only downside to our stay is with all the birthday sleepovers going on that weekend the Sunday breakfast was pretty much gone when we arrived around 9am.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
michael
"Comfortable stay, covers too short for bed."
The over-all ratings were good... Heater thermostat difficult to set on COLD days..
COREC
This hotel was conveniently located. We had the King size room and it was just right for us. Appreciated each evening returning to our room that had been cleaned up, and bathroom items re-stocked.
"Great area, parking was great, nice breakfast"
Great service, parking, nice room, nice breakfast, great area around, the information desk had a list of surrounding restaurants and were helpful with directions
"soccer weekend"
Great place to have a soccer party!
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
alicia
"Not good..."
My daughter and I stayed here for a little getaway because the Alpharetta Embassy Suites was booked. Big mistake... broken shower, spotty (at best) wi-fi and an inedible breakfast. Not all Embassy Suites are not the same.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Love this location!"
We always enjoy staying at this location while visiting family in Atlanta. Great area of town. Very close to restaurants, stores, and the mall. The breakfast was awesome and the housekeeping staff was very helpful. However, on this particular trip, we were not advised that the indoor pool was out of service. I feel we should have been given this information when we called to check on our (3) suites the day before arriving. Other than that, we had a great experience and will definitely be back!
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
archie
"Good stay"
Stay was good. Initially entering this property was an unpleasant smell the foyer was not very inviting. However the room was very nice as was the breakfast.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Rose
"Outstanding"
Nice stay
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Bernard
"Fun times with girlfriends"
Love Embassy Suites, one of my favorites. Only downside was I was with several girlfriends and I ended up on the sleeper sofa. I guess they just leave sheets on those all the time but I would prefer to have a clean stack of sheets and make that bed myself so I would know they are fresh and haven't been there for who knows how long.
1 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2014
"Rude receptionist"
Front desk was rude and cold
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Esther
Hotel was nice breakfast was backed up the line was from where they issue out the food and stopped almost at the bar (star bucks).... Our tub was backed up we called maintence he came and it still wasn't fixed and one of the employee that works nights at the desk was a little rude older lady
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Unimpressive hotel"
Worst Embassy Suites we've ever stayed at. We had to change rooms during our stay because they were oversold, they didn't move the crib when we moved rooms and apparently it's a separate request to get bedding for the crib. Breakfast buffet was the most unimpressive of any Embassy Suites and had very limited and unappealing choices. They checked us out a day early so our keys stopped working. And, to top it all off, a malfunctioning sprinkler set off the fire alarm and we had to evacuate on our last day. For the inconvenience, the manager comped the parking, which according to all documentation I could find (including the in-room service guide and my hotels.com booking) should have been free.
3 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"nice!"
Very nice time, good location, good staff, will stay again...
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
aisha
"Great choice!"
We enjoyed our stay. Everything was great in general! The only thing I have to complaint is that I hate seen one person who works for the hotel talking on his cellular phone going up and down in the elevator for a ling time and not even say Hello or good morning to the guests.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Pato
"Nice facility"
Clean affordable great location and amenities. Esp the breakfast
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
bart
"An easy stay...."
Nice hotel. No issues with our stay. Kids had fun in the indoor pool. Hot breakfast the next morning (free) was great and a really added value to the price of our room. I would not hesitate to stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
There were some things during my stay that really made me feel displeased with my choice to stay at this hotel. The hot tub was barely warm with no jet bubbles. The hotel ran out of washcloths. I couldn't enjoy Happy Hour because the drinks were cheap, watered down and the very rude and unpleasant demeanor from the bartender. The microwave was very small and it took so long to heat up anything. The bed pillows were flat and uncomfortable. The breakfast was good not great, however I did enjoy the made to order omelets. I probably will not stay at this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
My stay was wonderful. I was really impressed with the room. My only disappointment was there were not enough towels in the room and when we requested additional towels for the second time, we were told that they were out of towels until 6am the next morning. We were also given the same info about an extra blanket. As nice as this hotel is, running out of towels and blankets should not be an issue. The hotel did not seem full, which allowed me to enjoy my stay there. I would truly stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"NOT HAPPY!"
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: I LOVE EMBASSY SUITES BUT THIS STAY WAS DIFFERENT...THE TOILET WAS NAILED DOWN. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO FALL OFF. I CALLED THE FRONT DESK AND THEY SENT SOMEONE AND IT WAS STILL BROKEN WHEN HE LEFT. WHEN WE CHECKED OUT, I INFORMED THE FRONT DESK AGAIN. THERE WAS DUST AND HAIR ON THE DRESSER IN THE BEDROOM AND HAIR ON THE FLOOR IN THE BATHROOM. THE TUB NEED TO BE CHECKED OUT. THE FOOD WAS SET UP DIFFERENT FOR BREAKFAST. IT WASN'T TO YOUR USUAL STANDARDS. THE OATMEAL WAS LIKE PASTE. I TRY TO GET MY HUSBAND TO STAY THERE EVERY YEAR FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY BUT AFTER THIS YEAR I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK TO THAT ONE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO HEAR ME.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Darlene
Clean rooms, friendly staff, & a great breakfast. I had a very relaxing stay and would recommend anyone traveling to stay here.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Roger
"Let's Take a Walk to LaQuinta"
They walked me on the first nigh because they were full. This happens some times, but LaQuinta? Not even in the same class of hotel. I had kids running up and down the halls all night at LaQuinta. Not my idea of rest for the next days business meetings. I would have rated the hotel higher without the walk.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Hotels was very nice. Staff friendly. Only problem you could hear dogs barking, when hotel policy states "no dogs allowed."
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
KT
My stay at Embassy Suites was an overall great experience.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Angela
"A great stay!"
We stay in this Embassy Suites every time we are in the Atlanta area and the hotel always meets our expectations. Rooms are clean and comfortable. We also enjoy the breakfast bar.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Ralph
"Good Place to Stay"
Excellent service, very clean room, polite and helpful staff. Room's AC was noisy and mattress was not so good. Excellent location
2 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Stan H
"UNPROFESSIONAL"
I MADE A RESERVATION IN JUNE 2015, FOR AUGUST 29-31.I CALLED A FULL WEEK BEFORE MY SCHEDULED STAY(SOMETHING I REGULARLY DO) TO CONFIRM MY RESERVATION.I SPOKE TO A FEMALE AT EMBASSY SERVICE DESK,SHE SAID EVERYTHING WAS GOOD.TWO DAYS BEFORE MY STAY,I AGAIN CALLED TO RECONFIRM.I AGAIN WAS TOLD EVERYTHING IS FINE.WHEN I ARRIVED THAT NIGHT TO CHECK-IN,I WAS TOLD,I DIDN'T HAVE A RESERVATION.I INFORMED THE DESK CLERK AND MANAGER OF MY (2) CONFIRMING PHONE CALLS,THEY ACTED AS IF I WAS LYING TO THEM.THEY WERE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Don't just a book by it's cover"
Everything looks nice here, the rooms, the atrium, etc, but that's about it. The made to order breakfast is good if you like runny eggs and soggy french toast. The beds are uncomfortable and the pillows are the worst I've ever slept on. There are 5 pillows on the bed and if you don't want your head falling through to the bed, you will be using them all. There is next to nothing to do nearby unless you want to shop or go to a mall. Not very many good restaurants around either.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Ryan
"Business trip"
The hotel has sen better days, but the desk staff more then made up for that.
6 night trip Aug 23, 2014
The breakfast could have been better but over all a nice stay.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Older hotel"
This is a roomy embassy suites but quite dated. Our room was in need of heavy duty cleaning. Grout and tiles were quite dirty. Comfy bed.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
Renae
"Made us feel at Home"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. We were 14 hours from home with our 4 children but felt as much at home there as we could. The pool was nice. My kids enjoyed it. The complimentary happy hour was delightful and so was the free breakfast. We would definitely stay again should we ever get that direction.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
"Ok stay"
The mattress was too soft. The staff seemed defensive if we asked any questions. The breakfast bar lacked variety. The TV kept going in and out. Not so great.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"highly recommended"
This has to be one of the best in the Atlanta, Ga area. I highly recommend it. The young lady @ the front desk wasn't too friendly but the other staff were excellent. I highly recommend.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Ced
"Worst experience from Hilton Group"
Booked non-smoking room but it was full of smoking smell all around the place. Parking was free as per Holels.com booking site but they charged.. I am a Hilton honors member that's why i chose those hotel but they declined to give points for my stay since i did not book directly through their website. Breakfast was OK.
3 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Regular Business Trip
Every time I go to Atlanta, i stayed at this hotel. Now, I have to pay for parking and wifi. I am seeing mildew on my bathroom. Thing are getting sloppy. Still good but not excellent.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Ted D
"Worst Embassy I have ever seen"
To tell the entire story as to the horrible stay we had would require too much of my time.We showed up at 6 p.m. and the room wasn't ready... The people next to us had the same issue - they were "comp-ed we were not... Well after room was finally ready at 6:45 (p.m. mind you), we went up and keys didn't work... ran back down... Had plans with business associates for dinner, so jumped in shower... Only to discover there were no towels... So after drying with my t-shirt I got ready but realized our thermostat wasn't working... called downstairs, maintenance guy told me no problem - just turn it all the way off and wait a minute and turn it back on... If I do that every hour the room will get cooler... Oh yeah... then my kids wanted to go to sleep on the sofa bed but didn't have pillows - so I called downstairs and they were OUT of pillows... After I mentioned all the above they magically grew pillows and brought to my room... There is no way I could make all this up.... I am a Hilton Honors member and stay at Embassies regularly all over the country.... This property should be ashamed of the level of service they offer.... THe only thing worse than everything that was wrong, was the total lack of regard the staff had for everything that was wrong... They simply didn't care... they had 3 large family reunions and were seemingly too busy for compassion --- I will NEVER stay at this property again. Obviously.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
"GREAT STAY - GREAT PLACE"
My stay was beautiful. The staff was very friendly and the location is in a very upscale neighborhood.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Keith
"Anniversary getaway"
The service was great. The check in and check out was quick and simple. The hotel was extremely busy with 3 family reunions but they were able to meet our needs. The hotel was very clean. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
Jamila
"Lux in Atlanta"
This hotel was wonderful the staff was very nice, I have nothing to complain about! I wish I could have stayed longer the rooms were very well kept up!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
albert
"Supportive Staff, Great stay as always"
We arrived for a late checkin (10:30pm). We put our stuff in the room and hit the pool for a late night swim to let the girls wind down after traveling in the car. When we came back up to our room close to midnight, we noticed it was VERY warm. I checked the thermostat, but it was on. I went to the front desk to ask for help and they were quick to offer a new room on the same floor. Quality help right there! In the morning, we took it easy. We went swimming again, but realized we had stayed in the pool a little too long. I went to the front desk to see if we could have a late checkout and they were so helpful to extend it an hour. Everything else was great as usual.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Home away from home"
My family only stays at this embassy suites whenever we are in the Atlanta area. For the past 5 yrs this location has been our home away from home. The staff is great the rooms are very nice and clean and the full breakfast is wonderful.
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
L. Geter
"More concerned with profit than the customer."
My husband and our 2 teenagers came up for a mini-cation. We ask for towels and blankets multiple times. After not getting our request handled, we had to share towels amongst each other and I'm bought both pillows and a blanket. When I'd called down to The front desk task for the blanket, she was very rude. I do not believe that I will be utilizing this hotel again.
MC Family4
"Nice hotel near Fourth of July fireworks"
Very nice hotel just 15 min. away from Lenox Square fireworks show. Very busy weekend. Buffet could have used more people to help keep the lines moving.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014