All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
2300 Colorado Blvd., Los Angeles, CA, 90041, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Pleasant stay"
Tasty inexpensive places to eat dinner. The breakfast was so so as the sausage was over cooked & the scrambled had a rather strange taste. Coffee was quite good.
2 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
lynn
"Nice Staff! Lost and Found!"
We lost one pair of glasses in the room, and they found it. They did not toss it, but kept it with them and will send it back with our prepaid box. Thanks for that! Also...the breakfast is nice! It is hot and has a variety of items... Also... it is very close to Universal Studio... like 20 mins drive... Over all, a nice place to stay and save some money
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Yuan
"great service, clean rooms, close to highways."
i was pleasantly surprise by the qualities of this hotel at this price. Will definitely use again on my next trip to the area.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
eric
"Nice room away from L. A traffic mess"
see my Tripadvisor review the only thing I can complain is that the jacuzzi was not working correctly
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
Stuart
"Great Stay Highly recommend it :)"
it was really nice, I was very impressed with everything. the pictures for the building really dont do it justice it was a very comfortable and relaxing stay :)
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Jose
"REally basic"
I guess it is fine for food and shelter, but really not a pleasant experience. Over priced for what we got.
"sweet"
I love comfort inn hotels!
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
TEODORO
Second stay here and will stay again. Nice basic and clean place to stay. Rooms have fridge, microwave and a safe. Wish the air condition unit had a fan control to have the fan feature run continuous and keep the air moving inthe room. Otherwise it is a great place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2014
Ardis
"Nice and close to everything"
This hotel is nice and affordable. Close to shopping. Staff there are courteous. Did not try their breakfast although it's free.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
corene
"Hotel close to universal studios"
Staying at this place is great! There is a lot of eateries in the area. However, parking can be difficult on busy nights. You're not guaranteed a parking spot even if you have a room booked so good luck with that. Overall, my experience was really good.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Great Stay for a Great Price"
We stayed here while attending a friend's wedding in Pasadena. It was perfectly sufficient for our trip and significantly less expensive than the hotel the other guests stayed at.
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
Rebekah
"You will never thought"
Hidden gem. Very good stay for the money.
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
"Close to old town Pasadena"
Good Location.
4 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Food"
We enjoyed the breakfast.
4 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
One of the beds in our room had crumbs and hair on the sheets. It took the hotel staff 3 trips before they brought the right bedding to remake the bed. The air conditioning worked sporadically. Toilet plugged up.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Towels"
I loved the towels. They were soft, fluffy, and absorbent. The staff was great.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Jen
"Dodger Game Getaway"
The rooms were very clean and comfortable but a bit small and the wifi needs to be faster. You're only 10 minutes from Dodger Stadium, surrounded by a walgreens, Starbucks and a few small restaurants, very convenient.
3 night family trip Sep 22, 2014
Eddie
"Best value for the money in all of Los Angeles !"
Great hotel for the money and value! Beds, pillows and sheets VERY comfortable! Pool was small, location was just OK, but for the value...PHENOMENAL!!
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Dan M
"I'd Definitely go back"
The room was clean, the staff was very nice. Keep in mind that when you get there the fridge and a/c will be off so you'll have to allow for time for your room to get comfortable. I understand they can't keep the room cool all day for when I get there--just wanted to give others a heads up. The breakfast was more than I expected. They had waffles, yogurt, scrambled "eggs" (they weren't so great), sausage, shredded potato cakes, milk, cereal, fruit, hard boiled eggs, bagels, toast, and many other items. I didn't have any noise issues at all which was great. I'd definitely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
good
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Comfortable Stay"
The rooms are clean and comfortable. The parking was adequate as we were able to find parking at 2 AM both days. The refrigerator was making sound but we were used to it the second day. Overall we felt safe and was a nice stay.
3 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Good for a quick stop"
Decent hotel nice staff close to a lot of shops nice place for a quick night or two.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Love this hotel. Central, clean, friendly and courteous staff. Always feel welcome!
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Quick stay"
Definitely a nice room, clean carpets, beds and bathroom, ac unit could use an upgrade. Friendly night staff, the receptionist even called to ask was everything acceptable to my liking.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
You get what you pay for. Definitely not the best location but for a short stay ok.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Close to freeways"
Clean and comfortable. We had the pool and spa to ourselves.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Mary Lou
"close to Rose bowl where we saw two concerts"
it was clean and comfortable. breakfast buffet nice. loud traffic in the morning but only downside.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Very good place"
It was good. The rooms were clean and neat. The breakfast was good.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Great location for my business the next day!"
They always are consistently helpful and courteous!
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Reservation Desk"
The lady that waited on me and checked me in was great. The best part of my stay.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Hawkins
"Was perfect for what we needed -"
Location was close to the event we were attending - had my elderly parents with me & everyone was comfortable. Breakfast was nice too.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Central location for my use."
Very satisfied with my experience. This is a typical motel that has been around a while. Room seemed recently renovated with a few things showing that a low cost contractor would do. Room was very comfortable, especially the bed and very clean. A/C worked great and not too loud. Towels the usual sandpaper type, my wife brought her own. We were away from the street side so it was quiet except for the usual thin walls. Breakfast was okay. Staff were very proficient. Small pool and hot tub on site.
2 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Never judge a book by it's cover"
Great hotel! Added it to my favourites! Comfy beds, nice towels, good showerhead and clean, clean, clean.
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
Dana
"Very Nice."
Super nice staff. Took the time to explain restaurants in the area that gave discounts if you showed them your room key, went over breakfast times, check-out, laundry & pool times. The staff even called to see if there was anything I needed after I checked into my room. Very clean & good size room. Nice area. Would stay again.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Dazee
"Very Quiet and comfortable."
Good location for all that we did in the area.
4 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Very nice!!"
Really enjoyed our stay, pleasantly surprised with the breakfast buffet every morning. Would highly recommend staying at this hotel.
3 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
JValv82
Clean room, plenty of room space & they had a computer plus a printer for your convenience which personally saved my day. Recommend if in you're in the area for a dodgers game, better location rather some other parts of LA.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Friendly service"
Stayed here for two nights during E3 2014, was far enough away from downtown bustle that it felt like a relaxing retreat, but close enough to be convenient. Room was very nice, clean and spacious, felt like it had been taken good care of. Woman who checked me in at the desk was great, very welcoming. Wifi was slow but decent enough for my purposes, and breakfast was good. Would definitely stay again - thanks!
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"It's OK"
Great location, but not very comfortable. Air conditioners not adequate.
4 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Universal Studio Trip"
Hotel was very nice. There was no problem checking in. The area was very nice. Only thing was the AC n wifi were not so great. Loved that the parking is inside. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 28, 2014
yvette
"Arvi''s Wedding"
Very good place to stay at this level. The wi-fi connection is sluggish but other than that perfect for that price. The front desk employee was courteous.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
unwanted.jnk
nice clean quiet room. All you really need
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"Nice stay and great location"
It was a nice stay. I had coworkers join me in my two-bedroom for a brainstorming meeting and it was plenty of room for the 4 of us. The breakfast was decent. The bed was comfortable. The surrounding area was the highlight, tons of places to eat and get coffee just walking distance from the hotel. People are friendly both at the hotel and at the neighboring establishments. All in all a nice stay for a one-night trip.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
"Comfort Inn- Colorado Ave"
Looks to be a converted motor court with horseshoe shape. Room was good but there is a little traffic noise when room is toward the entrance. Plenty of dining choices in the immediate area.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
Bill S
Staff was very accommodating to our individual needs. Beds were very comfortable.
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
Jo
"Small Hotel, not noisy through beside the street"
I stayed 3 days here with my wife. it is a small but clean hotel, the front desk staffs are friendly and helpful. hotel is closed to eagle rock center, easy for shopping and dinner.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Nice clean motel"
The service was good. Rooms were clean and kept up. Beds were comfortable. We didn't try the breakfast so I don't know what it was like. The motel worked great for our weekend trip. The only downside is that it's not within walking distance of downtown.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Clean, Comfortable and well located."
The hotel appears to have been fairly recently refurbished. Though preferring hotels with interior access to the rooms, this hotel met all our requirements as far as the rooms being spacious enough, very comfortable bed and bedding, and in very clean condition. Although the hotel was full, there was no problem with noise. The breakfast had the usual offerings, but also included bananas which sometimes are missing. The clerk at check-in was very polite and helpful.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Maribar
"My Review"
Overall the Hotel had everything that one needed. Easy to find, clean room, Pool and Hot tub, nice little free breakfast. Staff was friendly and helpful. Only problem we really had was just trying to figure out how to correctly use the remote control for the T.V. and that was just because we are just so used to our own remote.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Located on bus routes."
Our hotel room had terrible Wii Fi service. There was a bug in the refrigerator when I first opened it.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014