All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
999 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect"
The room and the view were awesome. People say the valet was pricey, but as many times as we went in and out, well worth it! They even gave us the Florida Residence special when we didnt even qualify.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Terri
"Great family hotel option in Ft Lauderdale"
Beautiful hotel, wonderful staff - no complaints what so ever! Junior suite was very comfortable for our family of 5 and had fantastic views. They were very accommodating and provided us with a late check out for $50 that allowed us to stay until 3pm which was absolutely necessary when you have a later flight and 3 small children. Not parking options - the Valet is pricy and can take a while to get your vehicle if you don't call down but they are independent of the hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"View, view, view..."
Great ocean views-wake to a beautiful sunrise! Right accross the street from the beach and swimming. Awesome little corner sidewalk cafe w/Thai restaurant upstairs were just steps away. Nice place to chill for a few...!
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
scott
"excellent"
Beautiful we will go back !!
4 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Gilberto
"nice for a night ut not on beach"
thought it was directly on the beach
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"This hotel was awesome"
The view from our room was awesome , picturesque, like a postcard! The staff was friendly and courteous. The rooms were modern and chic and super clean. Would definitely stay here Again!
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Alicia
"First time in Fort Lauderdale"
The hotel was beautiful, and everyone was so nice. We had an amazing view from our room. The bed was very comfortable. We were hoping for some live bands/entertainment within walking distance, but didn't find any. We hung out at the pool instead, which was lovely!
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"We will definitely be back!"
Absolutely gorgeous!!
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Timothy
"fort lauderdale get away"
hotel is conveniently located across the ocean and main strip on A1A and near major shopping mall all walking distance , lil cafe bistro food was very good but there should be a restaurant in the hotel it would make the stay more convenient
1 night trip Jul 13, 2015
Monika
The valet parking attendents were excellent. Customer service was top notch.
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Jena
"Weekend getaway"
Nice stay. Wonderful staff & comfortable, clean accommodations.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Maritza
"Everything a hotel should be. Great value, too."
The staff were friendly, on their game and very accommodating. We felt welcomed and appreciated. The corner room overlooking the ocean was spectacular and we woke up to a glorious sunrise. This hotel is across the street from a beautiful beach, has a very nice pool/bar area and superb conveniences. The hotel restaurant and bars are unnecessarily pricey but there's a pub on the next block, a pizza joint around the corner, a burrito place and many other options within steps of the hotel. Slumming is to the right (south) and hoity-toity is to the left (northeast). For the price point, this place is luxurious.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Overall, a good hotel. Perfect location."
The location was perfect and the hotel was nice, but I have a couple of requests for improvement. $30 a day for the mandatory valet (there is nowhere else to park your car) is pretty steep. That should be cut in half. Also, the room floors looked like they needed to be vacuumed. We stayed there for 3 nights and the floors needed to be vac'd when we arrived and never changed their "look" during that time. I think they could have done a better job cleaning the floors (to include the bathroom). Everything else was pretty good. The restaurant in the hotel had good food for breakfast.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Nathan
"Nice hotel, terrible front desk."
We stayed here on 7/4 for a little "staycation" and to watch the fireworks on the beach. The hotel was clean and in a fun/bustling area. Arrived 3 hours before check-in and was told I'd be notified when my room was ready. I checked with the front desk multiple times until the room was ready, 1.5 hours after the 4 PM check-in time. No alternate accommodations were offered during my wait, with the exception of a room downgrade. Terrible customer service by the front-desk service staff.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Very nice hotel!"
Hotel was really clean and very nice looking, love the white themed room! Great service. Pool and pool area was a little small but clean as well, has a bar and you can order food as well. Has valet service though it would have been nice if it was included in hotel stay. Good views.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Luis
You won't find a cleaner, more convenient hotel in town. Right across the street from the beach and an amazing view. Staff was super friendly.
1 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
"Go here! Look no further!"
One word!AMAZING! My husband and I stayed her for 4 days to enjoy our honeymoon...The beach is right across the street from the hotel....there are lots of choices when it comes to places to eat....it felt like home! Only thing I didn't like about the room is there is no microwave available but the rooms are EXACTLY as in the picture. I really enjoyed my stay here....the staff was welcoming and friendly especially the valet parking guys. I love the smell when you entered the hotel and the LED lights. Also, when you entered, there is a container of fresh cold lemon water that awaits you! Look no further...book here...do not bother with the negative reviews...they probly have nasty attitudes that's why they found faults. This hotel is over the top...I couldn't believe the rooms were EXACTLY as pictured . GO HERE....YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH!
4 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Maureen
Room and hotel were nice. Double beds should no longer be an option in hotels though - too small for two adults, but there was no option to upgrade to queen size. Also, the wifi was very unstable.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Nicole
"excellent"
really enjoyed our stay
3 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Eugene
"Big Windows Small bathroom"
For the price of the room I was surprised about the size of bathroom being small. Room was clean and staff were friendly. Car parking is valet and on last day my car was covered in tree debris that caused me to have to get a car wash to remove residue.
2 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Jeffrey
"Great Last Minute Find."
Great last minute find in Ft Lauderdale for my fiance and I. 2 minutes from the beach and great restaurants. Customer service was fantastic. Suzanne @ the Front Desk was amazing.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Last Minute Business Stay"
Last minute stay for business. Hotel overall was as promised! Staff was friendly. Shops near by and lobby bar were all closed by 11 pm. Little disappointed by that.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Debra
"Amazing!"
Beautiful room and beautiful view! Not too much to do within walking distance of the hotel but the ocean was perfect!
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Keesha
"fantastic stay"
We went during spring break so it was a little loud at night but absolutely loved the location, the hotel was clean, had a great ocean view. Will definitely go back to stay and I live in Florida. Recommend this hotel to everyone.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
kirsten
"Suzette saves the day..."
Booked a room for my sister and I not realizing we really needed separate rooms. Suzette was so helpful in the process of getting an additional room. Great location, courteous and professional staff. Room views were amazing!
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
jerome
"a bit disappointed....."
hotel looked much better in pics than in real life. Pool area is small, only 3 cabanas and is in shade most of the time. Outside of hotel needed a paint job, and hotel restaurant is way overpriced. The hotel is across the street from the beach, not on the beach. Bartender was great, tho!
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
cindi
"Quick Getaway"
The only negative thing about our stay was that the water drained very slowly when showering. You were standing in about an inch of water. Since we were just staying overnight, it was acceptable, but I did report it.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Fred
"Affordable luxury on Fort Lauderdale beach."
The staff were knowledgable and friendly. Lots of places in all prices ranges to eat nearby. The valet charge was clearly stated prior to booking and was explained again at check in. I had a minor issue with the room and it was fixed immediately. Stunning view in the sea view rooms.
2 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"CEO Dermapen USA"
It was a great hotel it had all the services needed to have an enjoyable stay and was well worth the price. The view was wonderful and the complementary upgrade was nice as well. Coffee in the morning looking out over the ocean was a great start to what was long work days......
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Randy
"Awesome"
Wonderful bed were very comfortable, spacious, and clean, great ocean view room
3 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Teresa
"Ms."
It was for my brothers wedding. They were very accommodating. The ocean view from the rooms were beautiful!
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Romantic birthday getaway :)"
We stayed in a corner room, AWESOME!! The only "negative" about our stay is there is no coffee pot in the room, microwave, fridge, etc. and we weren't too fond of the $30 per night parking rate. However; we got such a great deal on the room we just factored it back it. The amazing view offsets anything negative I could say. Highly recommend the Sonesta and can't wait to return!!
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"Sonesta Vacation"
The hotel was nice, staff is friendly and helpful. Our biggest complaint we had is the parking situation. What you learn upon arrival is there no place to park at the hotel EXCEPT valet which happens to be $30 + tax a day. There is a beach parking lot Behind the hotel that charges every time you enter to park. The bathroom in the Jr suite is VERY small with just enough clearance to close the door. Overall our stay was pleasant and would recommend this hotel.
4 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"Awesome Location"
Awesome location! Beautiful hotel and loved the cucumber/lemon/lime water at the front 24hrs/day. Only downfall, some of the pool bartenders did not know how to make some of our ordered drinks.
4 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
"Great getaway for family!"
We enjoyed our stay! The location was great. Restaurants within walking distance, the Galleria Mall was less than 1 mile away so we could easily walk there to shop and have dinner! The only drawback was no microwave at the hotel. The beach is directly across from the hotel. A big plus!
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"In town honeymoon"
My stay was fantastic. Views were breathtaking and the staff was phenomena, there is always a BUT for the amount of money we paid parking should NOT be extra! 30$ for mandatory valet is not cool!
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"RELAX"
BEAUTIFUL!AWESOME SERVICE AND VERY CLEAN ROOMS.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"High cost, great view, low comfort"
Very disappointed for the price. I had visited the Sonesta in November for a convention and I found it to be very clean and accommodating. When I returned in June, the place had a run down feel to it. There were scuff marks on the walls in the hallways, streaks on the elevator walls (poor cleaning effort), and the floors looked in need of a good polishing. My room was generally clean, except for the area under the sink in the bathroom. There had obviously been a spill of some sort (probably days ago because it was dry) that was never cleaned and I found two long black hairs, one in the sink, the other on the floor by the shower. I then cleaned the bathroom myself for my own comfort. At night, the room was not at all quiet. I could hear every noise in the hallway and could here the TV through the adjoining wall. I was woke up several times in the night by the sound of doors opening and closing in the hallway. Add to it the fact that $30 for parking is a bit outrageous, and it was really not a great stay for $200 a night (including parking).
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
joseph
"Wonderful!"
Absolutely loved it! Beautiful hotel with an amazing view! Everything you could possibly want within walking distance. Great Pizza, Mexican food, liquor store... (wink wink) and BEACH! It was wonderful. We've already booked a second stay for a few extra days in September!
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Kendra
"I would do it again"
made for the perfect couples weekend getaway
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Good Location and very clean room."
Great location.. short walk from the busy part of the beaches but nice quieter beach right across the street. Service was very good and would recommend.
5 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Slawomir
"Room with a view"
Very courteous and friendly staff. Great location with spectacular views. Comfortable bed and pillows. I needed to work, and our room had a great desk for my laptop facing the floor to almost ceiling windows; however, I was not able to connect to the internet. Hotel staff assisted along with their Help Desk by phone for approximately an hour, to no avail as the signal is not strong enough. So, if you need computer access to work, don't stay here. If it is vacation only, very comfortable with fabulous views. Also, there is no coffee pot in any of the rooms. There is a restaurant in the lobby that sells coffee, and will do free refills if you take the cup back. But not having coffee in the room was very inconvenient, and probably a first. Don't believe I've ever stayed anywhere that didn't have coffee in the room.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Memorial Day 2015"
Hotel is in a prime beach location - stayed on 9th floor, which has floor to ceiling windows Not all floors have the same windows so be sure to ask Try to get an early checkin- And be aware that a partial gratuity has been added already if you order room service
2 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Beach trip"
It was wonderful! The bed was soooo amazing!
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Aimee
"Great hotel for a great price"
Took a chance on this hotel which I had never heard of before. Arrived to a stylish lobby, warm greeting and prompt service. The hotel is adorned in white with modern accents. It is simple and clean and a great price! The king ocean view room was nice with a compfrtable bed and a great view of the ocean. Chatted with Alex at the Lobby bar who was fun and professional. The pool/lounge is small but nice and we enjoyed spending time there. Overall, an excellent find for a great price. I will return when I am in the Miami area.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Jose
"Not what it seems..."
The stay was very nice but the neighborhood behind the Hotel was getto. We stayed for 3 nights and I was not happuy about being charges $30 for parking/valet (non-negotiable) On the day we checkedout, we found both driver and passenger seat positions as well as the radio station changed in our "rented" Ford mustang... Hmmmmm
3 night trip May 23, 2015
"Memorial Day weekend"
I booked the Sonesta for a last minute getaway with my friends and overall we were pleased. The pool is a little small and uncomfortable, but besides that the hotel was perfect. My biggest complaint is that our room phone wasn't working, so when we wanted to order room service we had to go down to the lobby and order. When the food got to us we were missing our drinks and it was not good at all. Overall though everything went well.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Alexandra
"Okaysta"
Upon entering I was greeted with friendly service, and my check-in was seamless. I was given a floor preference, and proceeded to my room. The rooms are all white like the pictures, but the bathroom wasn't. There was a reddish liquid stain on my toilet seat, and the walls of the shower had that orange bacteria that often termed pink mold. I informed the front desk about the toilet and I was told that someone would be right up. As far the walls I picked up some cleaning supplies when I went to the store, and cleaned the room myself. Pros Close to the beach, mall, and restaurants. Friendly service at the desk Free WiFi Modern rooms Cons Valet - about 32 a day (not optional) No microwave in the lobby or room The Wifi is inconsistent Overpriced for the lack of amenities
3 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
V
"Awesome"
The best place to stay that was right across from the beach.
5 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Tisha
"Highly Recommend HOTEL!!!!!"
Went for a long weekend getaway and for my girlfriend's birthday. It was awesome, the hotel is located right across the street to the beach(45 sec walk)
4 night romance trip May 14, 2015