All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
999 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Stars Across the Board!"
Perfect location, Amazing views, and Friendly staff! All the things you want and need in a vacation and more!
3 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Niosha
"Memorable, Memorial Day Weekend =)"
Enjoyed a great time with friends, I would stay here again!
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
ZKae
"Nice business trip - View"
The room was very clean with a great view. The lobby was swanky with a small bar area. While great price on the room at hotel.com; it really added up with the off-site valet only parking at $30/day plus tips. The valet service was timely and the workers always friendly. Also for business - no free wireless. Overall, clean and convenient.
4 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
Candice
"hotel nice, area not so nice"
Checked in and went to the room, rooms are very nice and clean. Went to the beach across the street and was way to busy and the beach was very dirty and could not get in the water because of all the seaweed. The area is just way to busy so we checked out after just 1 day and went to a different beach.
4 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
"Great 2 days"
We loved our stay at the Sonesta hotel in Ft Lauderdale.
2 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2015
"Good Vacations"
I love the hotel, the area, the beach has jelly fish, but beside that part very confortable, I would like to recommend it!!!
2 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
"Great team and great hotel!"
It was really good and profesional!
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Irving
"5 stars"
We chose the Sonesta for our honeymoon. It was perfect. The ocean views were breathtaking and the customer service was excellent.
3 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Tiffany
"Great place to stay."
Enjoyed it.
3 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
It is a nice place to stay close to the beach and near to restaurants and shops
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Isaura Elba
"Staff made the difference..."
We got stuck in Ft Lauderdale and needed a place in a hurry. Sonesta seemed nice so we booked it online. Amazing! Aydee at reception was extremely helpful in taking care of us on such short notice. She is a real asset to the hotel. Wonderful! Only complaint was the wedding reception on the PH level (we were the floor below and it was a nightmare until it ended at 11am). Otherwise the room was clean and the bed was nice and cozy.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
nice hotel
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Eslaine
"Excellent Anniversary Trip"
Excellent staff. We arrived early for our anniversary 17 years. They upgraded us to a beautiful room with a great view. Staff was wonderful and the room was amazing. The bed and pillows were so great i ordered the pillows for my house.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Tami
It was exelent.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
OSCAR
It was a great hotel and the breakfast in the bistro was above average. However, the $30 per day valet parking was outrageous! .....Other than the expensive valet parking plus tips....it was an awesome stay! Great family fun and directly across from the beach.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Herman
"A Room With a View...."
Corner room on the 8th floor. PROS: GREAT VIEWS, Great location, walking distance to alot of cool shops and restaurants. CONS: Furniture dirty (White leather-like decor) the dirt and stains really stood out, tubs need to be refinished alot of rust stains on the floor of the tub, parking is really high $30 a night with no other options can get costly.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2015
Kimberly
"Surprise! Valet parking fees for everyone!"
The $30/day fee plus tax for parking was an unpleasant surprise. Nice view from the room and the beds were comfortable.
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Matthew
"Pretty basic room for money."
The staff was very courteous and professional, from valet to the guest services people. The hotel is clean but doesn't wow me. Excellent view of the beach from the rooms. For $200+, I expected better room. I guess you're paying for the closeness to the beach.
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Walter
"No free parking"
We did not know there was no free parking at this hotel. We had to pay a high valet charge per night.
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Jean
"Not a good stay"
We were really looking forward to our 2 night stay at the Sonesta Hotel in Firt Lauderdale: we were highly disappointed. The walls were paper thin, the beds far too soft, the bathroom shower had hair all over. The final straw came when the desk staff just gave lip service to our complaints. Probably would not return, but the view was one of a kind.
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
william
"Nice vacation"
The food was average for a Sonesta Hotel, but the staff was EXTREMELY helpful! The maid service was TERRIBLE. Our room wasn't cleaned until after 4:00 pm every afternoon.
7 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
gail
"Quick get away"
I traveled from St. Petersburg, FL to Fort Lauderdale Beach, FL for a short get away before picking up someone at the Fort Lauderdale airport. The room was great... clean, aesthetically pleasing, and it met all our needs. The hotel was conveniently located immediately across from the beach and within walking distance of restaurants and stores. All the rooms have a view of the Atlantic Ocean, which was a nice feature. Most of all I truly appreciated the great customer service (a special thank you goes to the front desk - James).
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Rhonda
"Great hotel and beach across the road!"
I came for a beach day after a medical missions trip and was pleasantly surprised at the hotel location, facilities, closeness to the beach and the restaurant. I had a relaxing day of beach, the restaurant food and service was great. The beach is literally across the road and there are a couple of shops next to the hotel where you can either buy or rent beach chairs. I had an afternoon flight and I was able to get a late check out which was really convenient and gave me extra beach time.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2015
Tammy
Went with 3 other women. Room was nice. I liked all the white decor. A little small for 4 people. The staff was great. Friendly and helpful. Everyday there was a different perk, fresh fruit at the pool. yoga, ice cream. Wish there was a coffee maker in the room or complimentary coffee in the lobby during breakfast hours.
2 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
""I might have found heaven early""
I was a guest at the Sonesta hotel for two wonderful days. The front desk staff was especially helpful. Dimitar provided me with options for activities, as well as good dining facilities in the area. Although he was a new employee with the hotel, Dimitar did his best to make my stay enjoyable. Thanks bud for answering my questions and helping me feel like a privileged Sonesta guest.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2015
Herbert
"Perfect"
The room and the view were awesome. People say the valet was pricey, but as many times as we went in and out, well worth it! They even gave us the Florida Residence special when we didnt even qualify.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Terri
"Great family hotel option in Ft Lauderdale"
Beautiful hotel, wonderful staff - no complaints what so ever! Junior suite was very comfortable for our family of 5 and had fantastic views. They were very accommodating and provided us with a late check out for $50 that allowed us to stay until 3pm which was absolutely necessary when you have a later flight and 3 small children. Not parking options - the Valet is pricy and can take a while to get your vehicle if you don't call down but they are independent of the hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"View, view, view..."
Great ocean views-wake to a beautiful sunrise! Right accross the street from the beach and swimming. Awesome little corner sidewalk cafe w/Thai restaurant upstairs were just steps away. Nice place to chill for a few...!
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
scott
"excellent"
Beautiful we will go back !!
4 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Gilberto
"nice for a night ut not on beach"
thought it was directly on the beach
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"This hotel was awesome"
The view from our room was awesome , picturesque, like a postcard! The staff was friendly and courteous. The rooms were modern and chic and super clean. Would definitely stay here Again!
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Alicia
"First time in Fort Lauderdale"
The hotel was beautiful, and everyone was so nice. We had an amazing view from our room. The bed was very comfortable. We were hoping for some live bands/entertainment within walking distance, but didn't find any. We hung out at the pool instead, which was lovely!
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"We will definitely be back!"
Absolutely gorgeous!!
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Timothy
"fort lauderdale get away"
hotel is conveniently located across the ocean and main strip on A1A and near major shopping mall all walking distance , lil cafe bistro food was very good but there should be a restaurant in the hotel it would make the stay more convenient
1 night trip Jul 13, 2015
Monika
The valet parking attendents were excellent. Customer service was top notch.
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Jena
"Weekend getaway"
Nice stay. Wonderful staff & comfortable, clean accommodations.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Maritza
"Everything a hotel should be. Great value, too."
The staff were friendly, on their game and very accommodating. We felt welcomed and appreciated. The corner room overlooking the ocean was spectacular and we woke up to a glorious sunrise. This hotel is across the street from a beautiful beach, has a very nice pool/bar area and superb conveniences. The hotel restaurant and bars are unnecessarily pricey but there's a pub on the next block, a pizza joint around the corner, a burrito place and many other options within steps of the hotel. Slumming is to the right (south) and hoity-toity is to the left (northeast). For the price point, this place is luxurious.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Overall, a good hotel. Perfect location."
The location was perfect and the hotel was nice, but I have a couple of requests for improvement. $30 a day for the mandatory valet (there is nowhere else to park your car) is pretty steep. That should be cut in half. Also, the room floors looked like they needed to be vacuumed. We stayed there for 3 nights and the floors needed to be vac'd when we arrived and never changed their "look" during that time. I think they could have done a better job cleaning the floors (to include the bathroom). Everything else was pretty good. The restaurant in the hotel had good food for breakfast.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Nathan
"Nice hotel, terrible front desk."
We stayed here on 7/4 for a little "staycation" and to watch the fireworks on the beach. The hotel was clean and in a fun/bustling area. Arrived 3 hours before check-in and was told I'd be notified when my room was ready. I checked with the front desk multiple times until the room was ready, 1.5 hours after the 4 PM check-in time. No alternate accommodations were offered during my wait, with the exception of a room downgrade. Terrible customer service by the front-desk service staff.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Very nice hotel!"
Hotel was really clean and very nice looking, love the white themed room! Great service. Pool and pool area was a little small but clean as well, has a bar and you can order food as well. Has valet service though it would have been nice if it was included in hotel stay. Good views.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Luis
You won't find a cleaner, more convenient hotel in town. Right across the street from the beach and an amazing view. Staff was super friendly.
1 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
"Go here! Look no further!"
One word!AMAZING! My husband and I stayed her for 4 days to enjoy our honeymoon...The beach is right across the street from the hotel....there are lots of choices when it comes to places to eat....it felt like home! Only thing I didn't like about the room is there is no microwave available but the rooms are EXACTLY as in the picture. I really enjoyed my stay here....the staff was welcoming and friendly especially the valet parking guys. I love the smell when you entered the hotel and the LED lights. Also, when you entered, there is a container of fresh cold lemon water that awaits you! Look no further...book here...do not bother with the negative reviews...they probly have nasty attitudes that's why they found faults. This hotel is over the top...I couldn't believe the rooms were EXACTLY as pictured . GO HERE....YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH!
4 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Maureen
Room and hotel were nice. Double beds should no longer be an option in hotels though - too small for two adults, but there was no option to upgrade to queen size. Also, the wifi was very unstable.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Nicole
"excellent"
really enjoyed our stay
3 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Eugene
"Big Windows Small bathroom"
For the price of the room I was surprised about the size of bathroom being small. Room was clean and staff were friendly. Car parking is valet and on last day my car was covered in tree debris that caused me to have to get a car wash to remove residue.
2 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Jeffrey
"Great Last Minute Find."
Great last minute find in Ft Lauderdale for my fiance and I. 2 minutes from the beach and great restaurants. Customer service was fantastic. Suzanne @ the Front Desk was amazing.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Last Minute Business Stay"
Last minute stay for business. Hotel overall was as promised! Staff was friendly. Shops near by and lobby bar were all closed by 11 pm. Little disappointed by that.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Debra
"Amazing!"
Beautiful room and beautiful view! Not too much to do within walking distance of the hotel but the ocean was perfect!
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Keesha
"fantastic stay"
We went during spring break so it was a little loud at night but absolutely loved the location, the hotel was clean, had a great ocean view. Will definitely go back to stay and I live in Florida. Recommend this hotel to everyone.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
kirsten
"Suzette saves the day..."
Booked a room for my sister and I not realizing we really needed separate rooms. Suzette was so helpful in the process of getting an additional room. Great location, courteous and professional staff. Room views were amazing!
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015