All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
999 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Okaysta"
Upon entering I was greeted with friendly service, and my check-in was seamless. I was given a floor preference, and proceeded to my room. The rooms are all white like the pictures, but the bathroom wasn't. There was a reddish liquid stain on my toilet seat, and the walls of the shower had that orange bacteria that often termed pink mold. I informed the front desk about the toilet and I was told that someone would be right up. As far the walls I picked up some cleaning supplies when I went to the store, and cleaned the room myself. Pros Close to the beach, mall, and restaurants. Friendly service at the desk Free WiFi Modern rooms Cons Valet - about 32 a day (not optional) No microwave in the lobby or room The Wifi is inconsistent Overpriced for the lack of amenities
3 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
V
"Awesome"
The best place to stay that was right across from the beach.
5 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Tisha
"Highly Recommend HOTEL!!!!!"
Went for a long weekend getaway and for my girlfriend's birthday. It was awesome, the hotel is located right across the street to the beach(45 sec walk)
4 night romance trip May 14, 2015
geofredo
"My Local Favorite Home Away from Home"
Had a wonderful stay as always. Gorgeous ocean views and relaxing time. A nice birthday surprise getaway for a family member. Convenient to shops & good dining options. Will return very soon.
2 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Expensive Parking"
Arrived at the hotel and was shocked to find that valet parking was $30/night. I asked if there was anywhere to self park, and they said no. Turns out there was a lot right around the corner that was $20 for 24 hours with in and out privileges. It started my stay off on a bad note. Hotel room never really felt clean, and there was hair in the bathroom that wasn't mine.
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Beach getaway"
Great hotel with an awesome view
1 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great hotel but HIGH parking fee"
Pleasant staff and clean room, but watch out for the $30/ day parking fee! That totally changes the dynamics of hat I would purchase
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Rosalie Erwin
"Great ocean view property in Firt Lauderdale"
Perfect choice for our last night in Florida. We will definitely be Bach!
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"A must stay"
Incredible stay with incredible views!! Close to Fort Lauderdale beach, malls and restaurants. Be sure to take the water taxi and picked up at stop number 9 over by the Doubletree. They provide an unbelievable experience on the water
1 night trip with friends May 5, 2015
Adri
"Best experience of all time!"
Such an amazing experience. We stayed for one day and night before we went to the Dominican for our honeymoon the hotel upgraded our room and surprised us with a bottle of champaign. Such a high quality hotel and staff. 10/10 would stay again
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Zac
"Honeymoon"
Great stay, lovely time.
2 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Great room with great rate. Stayed 5 nights without one problem. Beautiful ocean view.
5 night trip May 1, 2015
"Sonesta - Ft. Lauderdale, FL"
Excellent hotel across the street from the Ocean. Magnificent view from our 9th floor room. Clean room with comfortable bed and upscale linens. Only negative is no self-parking. It is valet only which adds $30 =/- to room rate. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Richard P
"Perfect accomodations"
This hotel was wonderful! The bed was amazing...I slept like a baby...and the food at the Bistro was outstanding.
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
Jan
"Sonesta Hotel Is Not a Good Deal"
Pool was always crowded. When checking in they charge you $50.00 extra a night which they say you get back but nothing was said while making the reservations. I have not received my $150.00 back as of yet for my 3 nights stay after 48 hours. Nothing not even water was in the frig and the shower handle fell off the first time I took a shower and I managed to put it back on myself and the water pressure was very low. I would not recomend this hotel to freinds and would not stay there again for the price which was not cheap! The windows did not open and there were not balconys.
3 night trip Apr 30, 2015
Georgia
"Great stay in a great location."
Great stay in a perfect location. Really made me feel comfortable.
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Perfect stay"
This is a small hotel in comparison to some on the beach...it is perfect!
Other trip May 2, 2015
retired ad exec
"Great hotel very modern. Loved it..."
The lobby was wonderful and the rest of the hotel was just as great. The pool, cabannas, bar and large screen tv very nice. Loved my room and the view was wonderful. You see the ocean and to your left is a state park with tons of trees.Both super close. Across the street.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Brenda
"Beautiful views from every room"
This hotel was amazing. I loved my trip and would definitely visit again. Here are the reasons why I really enjoyed this hotel. 1. The views from every single room are breath taking. They look exactly like the pictures you see on their website. 2. The hotel staff was so nice to us. They were very accommodating throughout our trip. If you leave your privacy sign out all day and the maids do not clean your room, they call you and leave a message making sure you didn't want your room cleaned or they would gladly send someone up if you did. Whenever we needed more towels, or toilet paper they were very fast at getting those to us. 3. The beds at the hotel are so comfortable. I actually had a very hard time sleeping in my own bed when I returned, because their beds are amazing. 4. This hotel is in a great location! You are just a street across from the beach, and you have so many restaurants within walking distance that were all great to try. There is also a big mall about 10 minutes walking distance and a grocery store. 5. The hotel smells so good when you walk in, and the hotel cleanliness definitely met my expectations.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Close to beach, but pool was very small"
Just OK. Spa was a tiny ROOM!! Waiting area was a tiny cramped always. Nothing special in any area of the hotel
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"A little bit of heaven"
My husband and I spent five days at the Sonesta and enjoyed each and every one of them. Our room had a beautiful view of the ocean and it fulfilled every comment I had read about it. The front desk was cheerful and very accommodating and even sent a bottle of champagne to our room after overhearing my husband and I discussing our celebration. Opening our door to the view, ceiling to floor, set the mood for our whole trip. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud! The short walk to the beach was easy and we enjoyed it daily. We had asked for suggestions for places to eat, and the front desk was very truthful in their advice. Walking in the area afforded us many shops, restaurants, live music and enjoyment. I would return to the Sonesta again for another relaxing and enjoyable time.
4 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Licia
"awesome romantic getaway!"
Excellent hotel! It was my anniversary and they surprised us with champagne! I would definitely stay again. I just think the incidental deposit is too HIGH
4 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Katrina
"Overall good!"
The hotel itself was very nice. The common areas were clean and well kept. The pool was as well! The only issue was with our room. When we first entered our room, the bathroom had a dirty cloth and a plastic wrapper from something on our bathroom sink.
3 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Room was dirty and loud music playing all night. The hotel would not accommodate us.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Not on the beach"
They don't even offer complimentary coffee or tea. The pool is up against the building - not a nice atmosphere at all.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Nice location near the beach."
The hotel is clean and the look is very modern. The bed is comfortable with plump white sheets. Modern shower head in the bathroom.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Margaret
"Great facilities, poor food service."
I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend wanting to stay in the area. Really clean rooms, good location, nice facilities. Completely separate, really bad food. Honestly, the breakfast was one of the worst I've ever had. We had a bad experience ordering food out by the pool too. Completely forgot our order, asked a couple times. Waited over an hour. Everyone was really friendly. Just not a good hotel food place. I would definitely stay again though. Location, price and rooms were great.
"One night stay"
Wish we could of stayed longer. Very clean and great location
Jan & Tay
Very nice hotel with excellent views of the beach. Only negative is the pool area is very small but I guess who needs the pool when the beach is across the street.
Anthony
"nice view close to beach"
Bed was comfortable and room was clean Had a beautiful view Served its purpose of place to sleep and shower A balcony would have been nice We were allowed to check in early which we appreciated No complaints really since The price was where I needed it to be
Ava
"It's all we could find available"
Nice renovation of the old hotel. It was all we could find in the area that weekend
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"great place to stay"
Awesome staff great location. I had a great view of the ocean.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
kyle
Great ambience Wonderful aroma throughout the lobby.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
wp
"$30/day parking and not even free coffee"
I guess I expected at least the same things you get from any $50/night motel along 95. There was no coffee pot in the room and parking cost $30/day. Pool is too small. And it's across a very busy street from the beach. I had written in my expedia reservation that I wanted our two rooms adjacent---and phoned the hotel the morning we were moving in to request the same thing, but the desk didn't seem to have any record of the request.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
phil
"Awesome stay"
Hotel had great service, definitely considering staying again in the future. Friendly area. Beach is beautiful. Pool was great.
4 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Luis
"Nice view and great restaurant and staff"
Room was nice with a great view. The lobby and restaurant were really nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Only complaint was that the bathroom, especially the shower, did not look like it was cleaned very well. There was mold in the grout in the shower
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Shannon
"Nice hotel close to beach."
I would suggest not giving up on asking for a better room if you don't get put in the one you want. Our plane was delayed so we had to settle for what was left after 12 a.m, They did move us the next day however so we were happy!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
PAM
"Great rooms and staff!!!!!!!"
Cannot say one bad thing. Not our usual spot to stay but since the tortuga festival filled our usual, we had to stay elsewhere and happened to be the Sonesta. Will never stay anywhere else again. Completely happy with this place.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"We would definitely return here."
We had a fabulous room with our own private cabana (and an outside tv for the hubby too) all with our own steps to the hot tub, bar and pool area. Definitely pay the extra for this room! Dinner at Azure was delicious. There are also cute fire pits in the evening with muskoka chairs to make your own s'mores with the complimentary s'more kit we received upon check-in.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Just okay"
The hotel is stationed at a nice location. The view is gorgeous and the beach is right across the street. Restaurants are about a 6 minute walk south of the hotel. Overall the room is about average, however, we had to do the hotels job. The hotel was crowded and we had to carry up are luggage. Also, the attendants put the bed sheets on wrong so we end up making up the bed. The water also had a yellowish tint. If you are spending a brief time and want to take advantage of location than this hotel is nice.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Great location! Oceanview! Clean! Friendly Staff!"
The view from our room was postcard quality! Oceanview was beautiful and very calming! The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The room was clean. The pool was a bit small, but who needs one when you have the ocean right across the street. The hotel provided towels for those wishing to sunbathe on the beach. The staff was friendly and helpful whenever we needed information. Perfect location for watching the sunset and sunrise. -- I tried parasailing and went on a Segway tour of nearby Birch Park. Ate at nearby Italian and Thai restaurants- food was delicious. Overall great location! Many activities to pick and choose from!
Morena
"hotel across the street from beach"
Upscale hotel with luxurious furnishings. Could have been cleaner, mold in showerdirt in corners of bathroom. king size pillows on bed! Patrick is Fantastic at pool bar, small pool but nice loungers and cabanas. Restaurants and shops within walking distance. Rooms do not have balconies or windows that open.
coopydoll
No parking, only valet parking at $30.00 per day Maids need to pay attention to patrons' needs. Ex. No replenishment for toilet paper and bath soap.
patty
the room was spacious, comfortable, super clean. Staff was very accommodating. My stay at Sonesta was great. The only thing, drinks at the pool bar are not that good, and the cost $11
see
"Great service, location, and rooms"
Stayed four nights at the Sonesta and couldn't have been more pleased. Our room was spacious, comfortable, and clean. The pool area was on the small side, but had a great ambience nonetheless. The bartenders Patrick and Joe were very attentive and personable. The employees at the front desk were friendly and very helpful from the time we arrived until we left. The location was close to restaurants and bars and the beach was directly across the street. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Fine hotel, directly across from the beach"
Most of the hotel was nicely updated, but our room was small for a family of four. The bathroom has a window with privacy glass on one of the walls facing the beds. Your view into the bathroom is obscured, but when someone turns the light on during the night inside the bathroom, the entire bedroom is illuminated which was unpleasant. The shower also seemed a little dingy. The pool is also much smaller in person than it appears in website photos. Valet parking is the only option and I thought the price was high.
Sue
"Great hotel friendly staff"
The only 2 complaints I have are 1) you MUST pay $30 a day to valet park. There is no public parking ( for overnight anyway). 2) we went into our room to change into bathing suits and the maid was in our room and refused to leave even though we asked her to come back later.
"Great location."
Hotel was nice, very expensive. Parking was $30.00 per night, way too much.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great hotel, just steps from the beach."
Amazing staff, great views. Food was a little pricey, but there is a grocery store a short walk down the street. Walls are thin, but staff was quick to address any noise issues. Had a great stay!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice hotel. Close to beach, food and shopping."
Hotel was pleasant. The staff was so professional and extremely friendly.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015